The Chateau Diaries #19 How Tattle saved my vlog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny it would be to play adjective /superlative Bingo during the live gift grab and someone suddenly declare "House" midway through the comments!
So any Tattlers up for the challenge. Could you imagine the chat filled at the 3/4 point with a dozen or so posters just saying house. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So any Tattlers up for the challenge. Could you imagine the chat filled at the 3/4 point with a dozen or so posters just saying house. 🤣🤣
AGENT 007 ---- HQ here

the amount of intel you get - do not ...I REPEAT ...DO not BLOW YOUR COVER
COPY ???
this will be your next assigned posting otherwise.........
AASB1916.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree totally with you, but I don't believe the sender was young and innocent, I didn't get that feel. I might very well be wrong though. However, if they praise stuff like this, others will follow suit and think oh, my tat is acceptable and appreciated, I'll waste some money and post it from across the world. I would think they had to take a lot of takes not to laugh during this scene.
So THAT is why SJ spends 70 hours a week editing ahhhh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Luckily I never ever was tempted to send her anything. I think the scales fell from my eyes when she set up the Cadeaux at the Chateau strand.
My fiancee was so addicted to these Chateau vlogs so much that last September, on her birthday, she received two of the same Gucci Ken Scott print Dionysus shoulder bag she always wanted, she seriously considered sending the other one to LOTL! We nearly broke up! LOL (no we didn't, but I did want to check her into rehab!) Glad she snapped out of it.

IOHO- Good to see a swift increase in numbers for DB fb page up to 389 (well done and so far very well run). Currently interesting chat regarding latest gift grab.

most seem to be in favour, however, one very much is not and doesn’t even like contributing to the Adsense, which given her holistic healing job, one would have to consider whether you would use the services of this person or not?
Thanks for highlighting their usernames! LOL :ROFLMAO: 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I see classisim in the grift grab and patreon. These people seem to think because SJ is obviously rich, takes expensive holidays, needs bougie items she somehow deserves to have it even if they have to fund it. They refuse to see she's lying. They want to be scammed. It's like friends when they go to a wealthy person's dinner party they bring an expensive hotess gift. Yet when they go to a not so well off friend's dinner they bring a less expensive gift if they bring one at all. These same people complain about truly poor people living off welfare or on the dole. They think a rich poor mouthing bimbo deserves nice things even their own nice things. How many times have people sent SJ items they deem too nice for their own home? SJ sends signals she needs even more because these people feed into her endless pit of want. SJ says I love the longchamp logo. Phil takes a close up so the plebs will know exactly what to look for when out spending their own money to gift the monster. I was appalled when she started setting up her con with the poor mouthing before Patreon and the first grift grabs. My attitude was biatch get on eBay and sell some stuff and shut up about your heat. If she was actually poor and living in a regular size home I'd consider donating. It's all a mind game and these people are her slaves feeding her lavish lifestyle willingly. The vulnerable need to be protected from her psycho endless pit of want. The rest deserve to be broke for thinking this bimbo deserves anything she didn't earn.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And...today's vlog title is: "CHATEAU FILLED WITH DIGGERS...."
Is LOTL so hooked on Tattle Life that she's suggesting new thread titles now? 🤪 ✌✌👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Do I understand correctly? This months "charity" the recipient of the prize is voted on SJs youtube channel? Wtf??? What kind of charity does zero work finding a recipient, sends them on trip to her friend's tit show and gets funding for that. This is SJ either paying back a loan to her friend or scamming money for her friend. It hardly costs anything to have 1 guest or even 2. What a tiny bit of electricity, water and food. You know it's going to be a super fan. Said super fan did what answered questions in the chat and protected SJ from people asking actual questions. That's how they helped with Covid? Really???

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Angel has launched a new afternoon tea set with Sainsbury's. MPK kicking himself?!?

Would this be an alternative gift for tattler group to send.🎁
It's awful. The proportions aren't right, and the design is meh! It would be a perfect Tattler gift 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's awful. The proportions aren't right, and the design is meh! It would be a perfect Tattler gift 🙊
Have you seen some of the settings she lets the Boy Wonder put together? I mean seriously she'd be lucky to get something that didn't clash with literally everything on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IJ is not in the least bit maternal. She should never have had children, but her husband wanted a child. And Dady spoiled Stephanie to make up for her indifferent mother. I don't think she was a warm maman to Stephanie. On that first ETTC she was sniping at Stephanie for being a few minutes behind schedule for the guests' lunch. Most unpleasant. Apart from the 'no birthday presents' thing, Stephanie also told the story of her getting stuck up a tree. IJ wouldn't help and said 'You got yourself up there, you can get yourself down' and left her there. And Stephanie had to sit in the tree for hours till her Dad came home and helped her down. Which makes their casual adoption of Gerry all the more curious. Why would a woman who doesn't care for children agree to a troubled 12 yr old joining their family? And what did Gerry's real family think? Very curious 🤔
With Gerry they gained a live-in babysitter

Reactions: 14
Now there is an idea. 🤔🤪😁

Just looked at the chat and I think I may have brought up a little sick in my mouth when I realised
yhat PP is younger than Loki's son. It makes me feel even more queasy about his comments.
Yes, Loki wants people to know he's a "spanker," jetje replies with several LOL crying emojis, then Jill Scott replies to jetje with several heart-eyed emojis.

It does look like SJ's channel, "The Chateau Diaries," has been consistently violating YouTube's Harassment and Cyberbullying Policy in their unwillingness to address or shut down sexually harassing comments in the live chats. "Content featuring non-consensual sex acts, unwanted sexualization or anything that graphically sexualizes or degrades an individual" is in violation of this policy.

Reactions: 15
Posts have been deleted by mods in the past, this one was deleted
Of course someone will get their message deleted if they post an attention seeking flounce. 😆 They clearly have the intention to disrupt and silence people. Like a kid flicking the monopoly board when they're not winning.

Bwt we can see you've had multiple accounts on tattle and been banned for trying to disrupt 🤨
rules of tattle
If your going to flounce - don’t announce 😇
Exactly! Please do report suspect posters.

Anyway back to the chateau, just wanting to respond!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.