The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan putting in funds, time on a heap of burnt ruins but not investing in the future of his children gross- everyone who has shown up at the heap middle of nowhere is a shyster looking for attention and other peoples funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m flying there on Friday evening arriving Sunday morning. 23hrs 10mins. It must be very hard for you living that far from home. ❤❤
I will be catching up on here but will not waste my holiday watching chateau diaries.
You're very sweet to say so, yes it's very hard. I miss Australia with a passion, the South Pacific even more. It's an awfully long flight but in the great scheme of things, I tell myself Australia and home are only one day away. I wish you a relaxing flight, a safe flight, and hope you're not too tired upon arrival. Have a lovely time at the wedding! ❤🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The door signs :ROFLMAO: do not disturb I am shagging the squirrel, or my newest boy toy!
Like that needs to be advertised! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
There is so much we don't know about this situation with Fanny's monetization of her vlog. We don't know the real reason for her stuttering speech at the crematorium - in fact, that could have been filmed in front of a shrub outside McDonalds for all we know. I'm hoping her stumbling speech was shock due to the princess being threatened by Ian's mates with smashing her phone into her face for trying to film the funeral ceremony. But this is just speculation. It's also speculation that she will ever donate to cancer research in Ian's name. I have my doubts though. 😐
Shrub outside Mc Ds . I can picture this. Hilarious. Thanks for lifting the mood

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am completely and utterly disgusted by it and truly think she went too far this time. She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad. Stephanie Jarvis pretends to have been so close, yet she met Ian's fiancé for the first time at his funeral. That's how close she was. She even tried to film during the funeral, but was told off by several of Ian's friends.
i suspect Fill-Up will be selling memorial Ian pillows ( silk screened and sewn by Shrek’s mother, I mean wife) within the week at the new shop. The Chatelaine D’Ardwhore will have DaveyWavey create an Ian rose to sell at the next Patron Days. Fill-Up probably already put the Tower paint brushes on eBay to sell.

They will do whatever they can to profit off his death.

Ian RIP. You were a classy guy working for a classless chatelaine and her gay Twink grifter boyfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i tried staying in bed beyond noon once. i had to get up soon after 11, because i got crampy and my back started to killing me. 🙄 😝 we are obviuosly not made for lalalalaland life
Her new catchphrase " I woke up this morning'. Why does she even say this....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Cynthia - Stephanie in not so disguise! way too many similarities! Its like stephanie made a dream world for herself..

Also she was right about the open bedroom policy from what tattlers have said. what a shame you had to clarify its not for SEX - we all know you sleep around... surprised there hasn't been a STI outbreak - I know there is a laziness one

Reactions: 6
You're very sweet to say so, yes it's very hard. I miss Australia with a passion, the South Pacific even more. It's an awfully long flight but in the great scheme of things, I tell myself Australia and home are only one day away. I wish you a relaxing flight, a safe flight, and hope you're not too tired upon arrival. Have a lovely time at the wedding! ❤🤗
There is nothing like missing home!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am not mummy's fan but her face on tonight's gift grab aimed at Snorts, with a glare towards Percy when Snorts said "don't get cockey" you could see the tumbleweed blowing thru' the room. No love lost there. Time 07.30

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well... well... Don't the faces of these folks say it all!

What a scam the charities really are. Watch closely with sound from 35:30 on.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
❤

Good to see you again @RWChatter! Thank you! We helped a few more neighbours put up their hurricane shutters today, and others are calling us freaking out. "Oh my GOD! What are you doing right now?!?" "Um, watching football... <profanity profanity> Pass interference my <profanity>!!! Oh wait, please tell me you are NOT calling me to put up your hurricane shutters. Because I am at zener today." "No, it's about the storm surge- do we need to evacuate to Orlando?" "Um, you've been here like 24 years- and NO- THAT is a bad idea. Everyone from Tampa to St. Pete to here will be doing just that. We won't know anything until tomorrow, so just drink a bottle of wine- and plan to go to Miami or Palm Beach instead in the worst case scenario." SMH- everyone here seems to think I have some party line with the Hurricane Hunters or Jim Cantore is staying in my guest room (he is not). I promised them all that if I had any inkling about a storm surge that would place my sailboat in my living room, I'd let them know. ('Really hope that does NOT happen, but hey, I'll be headed Jules' way to stay at MIL's beach house on the other coast if it does! Chateau Chat with T Rex special guest!)
You can come up I-4 and stay at casa de Bleu Lala! The kitchen is being renovated and my house already looked like a hurricane hit it…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't think I've ever commented about Dan until now.
I may be wrong here but I think (& strongly suspect) Dan has got his new shell because he has signed a contract to be on TV. This might be the reason why 1. He fixed his teeth 2. The parts he filmed with Armaury (helping with the Marquis apartment) was not shown on Chsteau DIY. 3. He borrowed filming equipment (months ago) to film the shell so he could submit it as an application to the production company. 4. He has launched this on YT (patreon) because he wants funds for the project which will be mostly revealed on TV just like SJ (& some others) are doing. 5. It doesn't make sense for someone who has been receiving donations through patreon & barely completed renovation of his home to buy another which will cost much more to renovate. They always say it's none of our business so why announce it? They must think viewers are too stupid to see what they're doing.
He may have an agreement with the owner to share profits or ownership if he can successfully restore it.
It would still not make any sense because of the exorbitant amount required to make this place habitable. Dan does not have that capital.

Re the teeth - dental health is so much more than just cosmetics. Dental issues and missing teeth can lead to many complications including heart problems, faces caving in etc. Dan got them done because for the first time in his adult life he seemed to have had a surplus of money (from his YT/ Patreon revenue) and he could afford it. You don't get in his position from being able to afford dental work. And you want this type of work sooner rather than later, TV deal or no deal.

I just hope he also realises he will have to change each veneer tooth at least once in his lifetime and this doesn't come cheap.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hope everyone stays safe in the awful storm!
1664225662572.png

T- rex do you happen to have a inflatable T rex costume? That would make a fun vlog!

Good to see you again @RWChatter! Thank you! We helped a few more neighbours put up their hurricane shutters today, and others are calling us freaking out. "Oh my GOD! What are you doing right now?!?" "Um, watching football... <profanity profanity> Pass interference my <profanity>!!! Oh wait, please tell me you are NOT calling me to put up your hurricane shutters. Because I am at zener today." "No, it's about the storm surge- do we need to evacuate to Orlando?" "Um, you've been here like 24 years- and NO- THAT is a bad idea. Everyone from Tampa to St. Pete to here will be doing just that. We won't know anything until tomorrow, so just drink a bottle of wine- and plan to go to Miami or Palm Beach instead in the worst case scenario." SMH- everyone here seems to think I have some party line with the Hurricane Hunters or Jim Cantore is staying in my guest room (he is not). I promised them all that if ❤I had any inkling about a storm surge that would place my sailboat in my living room, I'd let them know. ('Really hope that does NOT happen, but hey, I'll be headed Jules' way to stay at MIL's beach house on the other coast if it does! Chateau Chat with T Rex special guest!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sounds correct.I was aware he wasn't about for a while,as with the other Ian's.
Agreed.
It reeks that for her, he was a worker who came around from time to time when there was work to be done, and now that he is gone she tries to make it look like there was a relationship.
I do not recall that he and his partner were ever invited for fun and games, for the holidays, or even for a meal with the volunteers...
That cake she made for him. Did he have any? Looks like he shot out the door as soon as they were done wailing Happy Birthday...

Reactions: 11
God don't tell me that he's profiting out of the history attached to that place. There seems to be no level that's too low for these people!!! All the secrecy is annoying but, its a simple fix. Don't watch the vlogs and he won't make a YouTube income. Smoke and mirrors already. It certainly doesn't bode well for the future.
I think that maybe if he got the history expert people involved from a reputable source and make a proper video/film it could be somewhat palliable- I'm sure that like most old building's from pre war times it has a horrible wartime story. They could make a series on the history, that is educational and a memorial to the history and people who lived there. I would be curious to the role the building played in the war and the horrors witnessed there and, in the area, and how the new children arrived and what happened to them next.

I know BBC did a series a while ago about the Jewish children sent to London post war and how they struggled to fit in and maintain their heritage and language after the unspeakable times of the war and loosing family and everything they knew and it was educational, sad and a eye opener to the hell that they suffered after the war with PTSD..

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Here’s the latest predicted track for tropical storm Ian.
View attachment 1605550
View attachment 1605551
Hurricanes are the one thing I DO NOT miss about Florida. It looks like it's going to hit almost directly where I used to live! Stay safe all of you Tattlers in Florida and, apparently in Havana!

Duchess Lizbeth Cappelletti

What a gorgeous chateau!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.