The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the worst parts was showing a clip of them singing happy birthday to Ian and then putting the text on the bottom of the screen, “Little did we know this would be Ian’s last birthday”. Just terrible.
I’ve yet to watch. The more I read about it, the worse it sounds. Trusting Tattlers judgement I’m not sure I can without getting really, really pissed off.

RIP Ian 🥲

@Clara Burnett, what do you think about this embarrassment of a vlog? Any tidbits from behind the scenes we should know about?
Good point 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Back for round 3, I'm punchy tonight. How has Dan funded his stupid only walls project? I really hope he has a silent investor, and he hasn't borrowed against the mortgage free farmhouse. I felt for sure he was finishing the work there to sell it but maybe he's done a deal with A to finish it up for her to live there and he's off with the equity to duck spiders.

Stephanie and co had no kids to consider when they started pouring their dough into the money pit. If he can make a YouTube living off it while someone else pays for the materials etc, it's a risk like any self employment, maybe a bit more fickle when YouTube is your revenue stream. But if he's thinking he can bankroll that when all he's got is a crappy work van and a clapped out cement mixer and two kids to raise he's a fool.
he must have someone. he can't depend only on yt and he had no patreon (except the one which will close on the end of the month)

Reactions: 8
Anyone want to play a drinking game on Sunday? drink every time they lie or tell a smoke and mirror story have a shot of your favourite beer/ sprit/ wiskey- lets make lieland a bit more fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone want to play a drinking game on Sunday? drink every time they lie or tell a smoke and mirror story have a shot of your favourite beer/ sprit/ wiskey- lets make lieland a bit more fun!
Warning warning warning there’s a distinct possibility of getting totally rat arsed 🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ian: There's not much I can say about the recent vlog that you all haven't already said. It was sad and disgusting. Ian deserved a stand alone In Memorium vlog with ad proceeds donated to Lisa and this month's Cadeaux going to Ian's charity. F you, Fanny for making it about yourself. Ugh, and don't get me started with the "left-in 3 takes to get through the scene" BS! I'm glad Ian's passing finally inspired them to get off their asses and paint the damn tower!

Amaury: Many of you already know what I recently went through so I was devastated to hear of Phoebe's passing. So sad! Amaury must be kicking himself for missing a year of her life.

Dan: The re-hashed Patreon vlog was a let-down. Friday he eluded to seeing clearing and cleaning up of the grounds in today's vlog - but we got nada!

Billy: Please have Ryan take the shuckin' and jivin' down a notch! He'll erode your brand like PJ has Fanny's (though she does a fantastic job of that herself!)

@Beau Monde Come back more often!
whenever there is a hint of hard work, ryan has something urgent to take car of on another side of the country/world/universe. it's his MO. he will scrap back to thailand or wherever before christmas.

• Haha
Damn... she took it back. Does anyone have a spine in this chateau-verse?

View attachment 1606556
well they all have been busy with changing their content today...🙄. We, ...all 15 of us...:LOL:. know all chateauxgrifters read here...to bad they didnt think things through before they put it on YT...too busy with grifting i guess...and clearly very afraid to offend their moneysuppliers...:eek: when they saw the comments this morning...at breakfast...very pathetic people they all are.......no... more disgusting...

Fanny rots from the flue up
i think her bleep gives more heat than all her four flue chimneys...together.. 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I can't risk the hangover that would ensue on a Monday morning after the amount times that would result in downing a shot 🤣

• Haha
This was posted by Lisa Hamilton, Ian's fiance, on her Facebook page. Apparently, she has no problem with the vlog and it appears that Stephanie is making a contribution to lung cancer research.
Like I said, people in grief can act strangely. Lisa may wholeheartedly applaud Fanny's vlog, then later and upon reflection, condemn Fanny for the witch she is. We can only hope that Lisa isn't taken advantage of in all of this and that in time, her grief over the devastating loss of Ian lessens enough for her to find some peace.

I also don't believe for a moment Fanny's would have handed over the proceeds of the vlog, unless there'd been the uproar there was with various Patreon members and followers displaying their condemnation as they did.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
some of us must rise early on mondays.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Billy and Ryan needing to make two vlogs a day to pay for all the times the French have seen them coming .. kitchen sales woman, the antique shop owner and the Convent owner !... Ha Ha.
Cannot believe he didn’t hold out for a pair. The chances of him finding something similar in height and finish is slim to none. And 1200 euros is bonkers.

Reactions: 1
I
He makes it sound like he is unable or not allowed to have a patreon. Weird.
I think if he ends the Patreon for "Escape to Rural France". He can't start another one unless he starts another channel different name. HE would have to change the name of his whole youtube channel. He could but it would mean starting over for views, Everything. I'm curious as hell but I keep my mind open

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.