The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’ve been watching a liquor store on TikTok when they do lives (mostly when I can’t sleep) This one is next to a university in Florida. The question I have is what is a pink Whitney? Seems very popular with the fake ID crowd 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am completely and utterly disgusted by it and truly think she went too far this time. She did not even know Ian, apart from the few times she came in the room with her pink camera when he was working for her. He told her he did not appreciate being filmed, she replied that it was part of the deal if he wanted to keep working for her. He stopped, but returned later on because he really needed the money, having just bought a new property and still in debt for another project that had gone bad. Stephanie Jarvis pretends to have been so close, yet she met Ian's fiancé for the first time at his funeral. That's how close she was. She even tried to film during the funeral, but was told off by several of Ian's friends.
I am beyond words...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
This was posted by Lisa Hamilton, Ian's fiance, on her Facebook page. Apparently, she has no problem with the vlog and it appears that Stephanie is making a contribution to lung cancer research.
She doesn't say anything about it... just shares Fanny's message. I think that 2K should go to her, she's uprooting her life back to the UK, I bet she could really use 2K. He's only just gone and she's having to up sticks so quickly... sad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like patrons aren't entitled to see the accounts etc. Only members are entitled to attend the association AGM. Patreons aren't members, they are benefactors so just pay your dues and shut up is basically what it means.
Pointless engaging with SJ or IJ.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Management and the AGM
The structure of the management team (president, treasurer etc.) can be arranged as best suits the association - there are no rules on this - although all members must be invited to attend an Annual General Meeting held by the Association's management.

£4
PER MONTH
(+VAT)
Join
  • Access to the weekly Exclusive Patreon-only videos
  • Become a benefactor of the registered non-profit Chateau de Lalande

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was going to say basically the same thing!

Phillip is a lot of things……. But from what I have witnessed, through the smoke and mirrors, he does not agree with her much of the time, thus the “stare” her gives her. I do not think he is a cruel person ex: when Selmar came to retrieve his belongs, it was P that greeted him….. and there are more, but you get my gist. I truly believe this whole video smells of SJ herself! She is a lost cause.
It was also Snorts that tried to smooth things over between Selmar and Natti when all that blew up and when the Elf was treated so badly. I don't think he's cruel either, but he is able to influence Fanny to a great degree and that's scary. He's able to seamlessly fall into line with her manipulations, and that's scary. There's a lot he could do to curb her machinations and he chooses not to and yes, that's scary.

I think this stems from his immaturity, and not through any real desire to be be callous or vicious or wantonly thoughtless (unlike her). He won't do anything to stop her either, because he loves the life he's living. I also believe that he has no idea what a narcissist is, or what danger he's in, or what being in her company is doing to his soul. Being on a tv show is not something he's going to jeopardise because he has ambition beyond being a paid secretary/companion at the HMN, but for now he clings to it and Stephanie in the hopes it will take him further, even if that 'furtherness' is being lord of the manor himself. But for now he's got no idea how to make his ambitions work for him, apart from being her yes man and encouraging her stupidity. Philip is a nobody who is desperately trying to be relevant, even if it is through a failed boy band, stage appearances in unknown theatres and on a lesser known youtube vlog. He believes he's found his momentary calling at lieLande and is yet to realise how shallow and constricting it all is.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I have just watched the Grift Grab by skipping here and there.
If you can........... take a look at the way Mummy looks at Percy at the end...... Fanny says thanks for Percy being there and IJ gives Perc a look and he gives her one back. Right at the end.
I wonder if old Percy did not want to go on this or he has said to them to stop this gift grifting ?
As I have said..... I was skipping through it but Percy looks fed up by the end.

Morning All !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Some stupid cow named Merry sent a bunch of cow-crap to the Chatelaine d’ Ardwhore. I can just imagine where all this crap ends up. Hasn’t anyone else noticed that much of the Crap Unwrapped crap is never seen again?

09C6DA07-6A38-4F18-8AAC-709895A68BEA.png

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I have just watched the Grift Grab by skipping here and there.
If you can........... take a look at the way Mummy looks at Percy at the end...... Fanny says thanks for Percy being there and IJ gives Perc a look and he gives her one back. Right at the end.
I wonder if old Percy did not want to go on this or he has said to them to stop this gift grifting ?
As I have said..... I was skipping through it but Percy looks fed up by the end.

Morning All !!!
I watched from 35:30 at @Linus suggestion, and Mummy's look to Percy said a lot ... and poor Percy, I can just see him thinking, "How the hell did I end up here at the end of my life watching the insufferable little twit cooing over a tiny hedgehog broach?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
This is for tomorrow. A million miles away from La La Lande in planning, execution and budget. Look forward to it.

Reactions: 11
I watched from 35:30 at @Linus suggestion, and Mummy's look to Percy said a lot ... and poor Percy, I can just see him thinking, "How the hell did I end up here at the end of my life watching the insufferable little twit cooing over a tiny hedgehog broach?"
I bet they had to beg Percy to be on it .

I also tried to watch but my laptop chose to freeze up for the first time ever. So I took the hint.
Percy very often looks uncomfortable and embarrassed.

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈 Yep he’s straight… straight as a man with a hedgehog brooch on his shoulder! 😂🏳️‍🌈 🏳️‍🌈
B3753045-A533-4226-B311-61A86EC6BC06.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Fill-Up cannot give her an orgasm but a jar of pickles can!!!

View attachment 1607694
Mike seems to be a frequent gift giver of pricey items. Why would someone from supposedly from California ship French jarred items and wine to France ? The shipping costs alone would be prohibitive. Makes you wonder if its a true US gift giver or someone else closer by.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.