The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Fleuries video felt like a shot across Fanny’s bow given the topics covered all while Anna kept on gardening and discussing how hard they’ve worked to get where they are.
I thought the exact same thing.
I wonder if Billy is going to revive his dead Chateau Rescue channel? He knew about Dan's secret....
Right? I think it's so weird how YouTubers get an idea, start vlogging about it, then abandon it and move on without any explanation. Like no one will notice? YouTube is like the wild west of entertainment. I wonder if Billy realized his own chateau adventures were too overwhelming to take on other people's too.

Reactions: 9
There is so much we don't know about this situation with Fanny's monetization of her vlog. We don't know the real reason for her stuttering speech at the crematorium - in fact, that could have been filmed in front of a shrub outside McDonalds for all we know. I'm hoping her stumbling speech was shock due to the princess being threatened by Ian's mates with smashing her phone into her face for trying to film the funeral ceremony. But this is just speculation. It's also speculation that she will ever donate to cancer research in Ian's name. I have my doubts though. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cannot believe he didn’t hold out for a pair. The chances of him finding something similar in height and finish is slim to none. And 1200 euros is bonkers.
Don't know if you are from UK but I am so reminded of Bruce Forsyths catchphrase on Play Your Cards Right "you don't get anything for a pair" and audience shouted "not in this game".
Billy often finds great antiques, as shown in Chateau, watch this space.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Social media has become the newest opiate of the masses and YouTube is one of it’s most successful pushers. They’ve proven they’ll give any shill a platform to dupe these tragic fools.
Ain't that the truth.
I look at some of the vlogs making millions and shake my head in disbelief - how in the world do people like watching this shite?
Idiot families filming their every thought and action................ at least some do vlogs on decorating homes or gardens or DIY stuff.

Reactions: 10
There is so much we don't know about this situation with Fanny's monetization of her vlog. We don't know the real reason for her stuttering speech at the crematorium - in fact, that could have been filmed in front of a shrub outside McDonalds for all we know. I'm hoping her stumbling speech was shock due to the princess being threatened by Ian's mates with smashing her phone into her face for trying to film the funeral ceremony. But this is just speculation. It's also speculation that she will ever donate to cancer research in Ian's name. I have my doubts though. 😐
That stuttering speech should have been edited out as should those written words, disgraceful, I do wonder if useless "guest editor" Snorts was behind both?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Let’s see. Time will tell 🙄
Dan said 'I won't be unfortunately' meaning I'm dying to rip you bastards off but obviously his 'backer' said no. I'm suspecting it may be an organisation and he's playing the Jewish world war 2 card. Time will tell. The devils in the details, always.

Reactions: 15
What is BJJ's deal @Clara Burnett ? Aside from family money, he surely must have some sad backstory to have been allowed to overtake Lalande 'for the forseeable future'. What about his brother, 'Johnny'?

Reactions: 12
Don't know if you are from UK but I am so reminded if Bruce Forsyths catchphrase on Play Your Cards Right "you don't get anything for a pair" and audience shouted "not in this game".
Billy often finds great antiques, as shown in Chateau, watch this space.
Who says it's a saint? Could have been a statue off a tomb.

Reactions: 6
I love Zed Blackworth and sincerely hope that he is here on TL. OK, Zed, you can now come out from behind the curtain, please!
He tells SJ exactly what he feels and, more importantly how any real "sane and emotionally intelligent" viewer of the CD should be thinking/feeling too. He is always calling SJ out on her channel. And recently, I noticed, that he commented on a YT channel regarding BIlly's YT earnings, where he asked that the creator do the exactly the same in connection with Stephanie Jarvis. I personally look forward to that.
I want to marry Zed Blackworth.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
some of us must rise early on mondays.
What a shame we can't all have the lie land experience:ROFLMAO:😜. get smashed and wake up at noon and do no work. I would get bored after 10 mins. I do complain about the crap within the NHS but I do love my job..

• Heart
  • Sad
So on Ian's funeral day they also painted the tower (guaranteed never to be given a second coat) and also filmed a cadeaux vlog (IJ wearing same clothing). If every day they did this much, the last 16 years would have achieved so much.

• Wow
Dan said 'I won't be unfortunately' meaning I'm dying to rip you bastards off but obviously his 'backer' said no. I'm suspecting it may be an organisation and he's playing the Jewish world war 2 card. Time will tell. The devils in the details, always.
Um there are a lot of cards in that Jewish WORLD WAR II deck. That deck means the world to me. Im just saying not everyone shows as much respect as they should anywhere. You should never be able to make up your own scenario about it. DID he seriously say that?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What a shame we can't all have the lie land experience:ROFLMAO:😜. get smashed and wake up at noon and do no work. I would get bored after 10 mins. I do complain about the crap within the NHS but I do love my job..
i tried staying in bed beyond noon once. i had to get up soon after 11, because i got crampy and my back started to killing me. 🙄 😝 we are obviuosly not made for lalalalaland life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Um there are a lot of cards in that Jewish WORLD WAR II deck. That deck means the world to me. Im just saying not everyone shows as much respect as they should anywhere
God don't tell me that he's profiting out of the history attached to that place. There seems to be no level that's too low for these people!!! All the secrecy is annoying but, its a simple fix. Don't watch the vlogs and he won't make a YouTube income. Smoke and mirrors already. It certainly doesn't bode well for the future.

Reactions: 9
Is Maria still sick or has she and Pavina seen the light and left, that Dan had to travel to Lalande and cook for guests - was nobody at the Chateau able to put on an apron and do the job?

Reactions: 16
God don't tell me that he's profiting out of the history attached to that place. There seems to be no level that's too low for these people!!! All the secrecy is annoying but, its a simple fix. Don't watch the vlogs and he won't make a YouTube income. Smoke and mirrors already. It certainly doesn't bode well for the future.
DO you know the history of this place? Do you? This is sad

Reactions: 1
Yes I looked it up. Two of my uncles were prisoners of war so I heard their 'sanitized' versions.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.