The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what is with the donations on fannys channel for ians memory. Theres about $200 from 4 people there with one donating $100! insanity! is Fanny Allegedly donating these profits to a lung cancer charity in ians name? Someone mentioned it in the chat, but is it real? or just another money grab
That money should go to Ian’s family. If not, Stephamememe should be prosecuted for fraud!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh and don't we all wonder why the flowers were on the alter of the condemned chapel when she went to light her candle. She used this vlog to show she had bought hard hats, to show that the tower is painted (though yet again not finished) she also contradicted herself again saying Pavlina is getting round to doing all the railings when she has already said they are all done. If this was to commemorate Ian the whole flog should have been just him. Then throwing in the dog dying and Dan's project and them all laughing painting the tower. My God she is a horror of a human being her blood must run like ice through her prominent veins. The title and her filming outside the crew she is so vile
And Fanny was trying to paint an image of herself being so brave and distraught that she risked death to enter the crumbling chapel ( with only a hard hat for protection) to honor Ian. She is truly deplorable.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
She's only sorry because now she's stuck for a plasterer. I don't think she has strong emotions for anyone.
Leaving in the repeats was just a ploy to make people think that she cares.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
And the majority of the comments on the video are consoling Fanny for “her loss,” making Fanny the focus of the comments, not mentioning Ian’s partner or family. Fanny has reached a new low today. She and Snorts must have spent the car ride to and from the Disney park plotting how the video could feature Fanny as a compassionate person and how to plug the never ending need for more chapel funding. Sick.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Have just seen the title of the latest vlog and read here of the sad passing of Ian. Being here with my Mum who has stage 4 lung cancer and having nearly called for an ambulance Friday night when she was coughing and hardly able to catch her breath, I have this to say. Jarvis, HOW bleeping DARE YOU! You have zero compassion and zero morals.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
One of the worst parts was showing a clip of them singing happy birthday to Ian and then putting the text on the bottom of the screen, “Little did we know this would be Ian’s last birthday”. Just terrible.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Oh ffs, i give up. Kept hoping that the Patreon open house would totally blindside Stephanie Jarvis and reveal her ways to the granny squad. Nope didn't quite go that way. Now we have Selmar trotting out of his Argentina tango retirement for an appearance and LieLande mourning the loss of Ian.

When is this chick going to get revealed and her just desserts? Karma train is running slow and she is long overdue

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I think I am just getting tired now--tonights flog has left me really angry and bewildered how these idiots are talking about Fanny and Ian's legacy at La Lande. He had a life, friends, a fiancée and it is sickening to see his life and death belittled for clickbait by this demonic little flogging bleep.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
“my funeral look.” I fkn abhor that sow! I didn’t watch past the fake BS in the “chapel.”The real shame is that it didn’t choose that moment to begin to collapse. What an absolutely vile creature that witch is!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hello Tattlers! Had to check back in when I saw the latest travesty (s). When I saw Fanny's latest screen shot, I figured the box found a dead butterfly on her windowsill and she and the lalanders we're going to throw a hi-larious funeral party. She had an actual smirk on her face, so don't blame me for jumping to conclusions. Turns out it was a supposed friend/colleague who passed but why not turn it into a gross money-making venture for the Queen Box? Ugh. Disgusting.

Then there's Dan. I always liked Dan. I admired him taking on a simple cottage. That's doable/relatable. He seemed to have his head screwed on right. And now this. Funded by Patreon of course. These people have no shame.

I feel sorry for Bunbelina. I'm going through a dog end-of-life scenario, too. And it sucks. (But I didn't abandon my pup for a year, so there's that).

Anyway, nice to touch base and see some familiar (and some not so familiar) names. Tattle on!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
She looks as though she's trying to keep a straight face.

Screenshot_20220925-210324_Chrome.jpg

This thumbnail is so beyond disrespectful. Ian's life is not to be reduced to a YouTube thumbnail. Yet again extremely poor taste and once again all bout Stephanie Jarvis. I haven't even watched the video. What is she thinking? Surely she could have titled it "In loving memory of Ian Hamilton" with a photo of Ian. His life being reduced to a plasterer at LieLande is deeply disrespectful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Have just seen the title of the latest vlog and read here of the sad passing of Ian. Being here with my Mum who has stage 4 lung cancer and having nearly called for an ambulance Friday night when she was coughing and hardly able to catch her breath, I have this to say. Jarvis, HOW bleeping DARE YOU! You have zero compassion and zero morals.
I am sorry to hear about your Mum xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
@MRShavershamsdress speaking of cults - slightly off topic - I listened to this episode, and everytime cultish behaviour is talked about all I could think about was the Cult of Jarvis. It's to me so uncanny how many parallels there are...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only reason I watch Selmar's Videos anymore is to see Deisel. Looks like they have two of them now

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's only sorry because now she's stuck for a plasterer. I don't think she has strong emotions for anyone.
Leaving in the repeats was just a ploy to make people think that she cares.
Snorts putting on a tie getting ready for Ian's funeral. The insincere look on his face. He just can't pull off sincerity or compassion. Not much of an actor is he. Discussing which car they were going in; why the duck include that! Why even film it? An extremely brief look at Ian's life - all contrived to make her and her ugly chateau look good. But no personal remembrances from other chateau dwellers? Did no-one living there have a memory of Ian to share?

It was an ill conceived vlog. She could have done so much more in memory of Ian and she chose not to! The poached eggs got more attention. This says much about her that is truly disturbing. The only redeeming feature is that she didn't film monologues from her bleeping bed.

Rest in peace Ian.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Snorts putting on a tie getting ready for Ian's funeral. The insincere look on his face. He just can't pull off sincerity or compassion. Not much of an actor is he. Discussing which car they were going in; why the duck include that! Why even film it? An extremely brief look at Ian's life - all contrived to make her and her ugly chateau look good. But no personal remembrances from other chateau dwellers? Did no-one living there have a memory of Ian to share?

It was an ill conceived vlog. She could have done so much more in memory of Ian and she chose not to! The poached eggs got more attention. This says much about her that is truly disturbing. The only redeeming feature is that she didn't film monologues from her bleeping bed.

Rest in peace Ian.
I think she only threw this together because of what was being said about her on here

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What can I say that has not already been said by previous tartlettes. The drama, the emotion, oh what an evil conniving witch she is making it all about herself and how she remembers daddy’s death from many years ago. No genuine sympathy for Ian’s partner and family, if there was she would never have made a YT vlog about it. She is sick there was absolutely no need for the candle scene it was purely a reminder to the adoring public that she still needs lots more money to start to get the chapel restored. I wish that bloody cracked keystone had fallen on her head as divine retribution for all her scheming and lying.
Then the painting of the tower, without a handrail those walls will soon be covered in greasy fingmarks as people steady themselves whilst going up and down and Farrow and Ball paint is notoriously bad in trying to wipe off dirty marks. Also who paints windows and wooden shutters without sanding them down and getting rid of the original paint first, why Fanny four flues of course. Just like the iron railings on the stairs full of rust but I bet that won’t be removed before they are painted.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Is she the devil in disguise?

Completely and utterly detached from reality. They are all living in a fake world. No genuine emotion. The thumbnail is of her bleep face smiling. Deplorable.

Clearly Ian was working there in August with the knowledge he had cancer. I saw a kind, humble man who was proud to work on a historic building and showcase his skills and achievements All whilst being respectful and polite to his exploitative employer.

RIP Ian.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.