The Chateau Diaries #183 Stephanie Jarvis will always be a charlatan, rather than a chatelaine, full stop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just so disgusted. I won't even look at that vlog. I rarely watch her vlogs, but this one, there is no way I'm watching that, the thumbnail tells me all I need to know about her making everything, even someone's death, about her. So disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
What happened to the dog?
Well Armoire left it and the other in the UK for around a year, then not long after they arrived in France it got ill and was put down. He can't be that upset. If he was truly caring about his dogs he would have brought them to France a long long time before.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
One of the worst parts was showing a clip of them singing happy birthday to Ian and then putting the text on the bottom of the screen, “Little did we know this would be Ian’s last birthday”. Just terrible.
Show your disapproval on her monetizing his death by clicking the youtube dislike button!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am as angry with all those commenting-what is wrong with people this was obscene and they are sending her pity!!! Some only mentioning the dog dying-it is enough to make you doubt your own sanity. This was so abhorrent to me yet others think Fanny is a saint?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This thumbnail is so beyond disrespectful. Ian's life is not to be reduced to a YouTube thumbnail. Yet again extremely poor taste and once again all bout Stephanie Jarvis. I haven't even watched the video. What is she thinking? Surely she could have titled it "In loving memory of Ian Hamilton" with a photo of Ian. His life being reduced to a plasterer at LieLande is deeply disrespectful.
Were I in SJ'shoes I would d have put out a short video yesterday, announcing ian's death and cancelling tonight's video out of respect. A 2 minute video max. But, that would have lost her cash.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
You guys have said it all before me. The article, Jarvis, is quite possibly the most disgusting and despicable piece of work I have ever encountered. I couldn't get past the continuous retakes of her fake grief. This one vlog has taken her grift to a whole new level of mind playing her moronic followers. At this point it looks like there is just no stopping her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Well Armoire left it and the other in the UK for around a year, then not long after they arrived in France it got ill and was put down. He can't be that upset. If he was truly caring about his dogs he would have brought them to France a long long time before.
And he's no better either! Insensitive arseholes the lot of them!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Have just seen the title of the latest vlog and read here of the sad passing of Ian. Being here with my Mum who has stage 4 lung cancer and having nearly called for an ambulance Friday night when she was coughing and hardly able to catch her breath, I have this to say. Jarvis, HOW bleeping DARE YOU! You have zero compassion and zero morals.
@JackSpratt This is so awful for you. I'm so sorry. Take care of yourself, sending you virtual hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
You guys have said it all before me. The article, Jarvis, is quite possibly the most disgusting and despicable piece of work I have ever encountered. I couldn't get past the continuous retakes of her fake grief. This one vlog has taken her grift to a whole new level of mind playing her moronic followers. At this point it looks like there is just no stopping her.
I honestly want to slap her face. It looks like only Mummy Percy, Pube and Faux mourner went to the funeral. Seriously have you ever seen anyone film outside a crematorium?

• Angry
  • Sick
@MRShavershamsdress speaking of cults - slightly off topic - I listened to this episode, and everytime cultish behaviour is talked about all I could think about was the Cult of Jarvis. It's to me so uncanny how many parallels there are...
Certainly strikes a chord doesn’t. I kept thinking of that LaLande Moonie wedding photoshoot. In my youth Moonie meant anyone in a cult or indulging in cultish behavior as well as followers of Sun Myung Moon. Perhaps we’re not so far off in thinking of LieLieLand in this way. It makes her even more dangerous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't think I've ever commented about Dan until now.
I may be wrong here but I think (& strongly suspect) Dan has got his new shell because he has signed a contract to be on TV. This might be the reason why 1. He fixed his teeth 2. The parts he filmed with Armaury (helping with the Marquis apartment) was not shown on Chsteau DIY. 3. He borrowed filming equipment (months ago) to film the shell so he could submit it as an application to the production company. 4. He has launched this on YT (patreon) because he wants funds for the project which will be mostly revealed on TV just like SJ (& some others) are doing. 5. It doesn't make sense for someone who has been receiving donations through patreon & barely completed renovation of his home to buy another which will cost much more to renovate. They always say it's none of our business so why announce it? They must think viewers are too stupid to see what they're doing.
He may have an agreement with the owner to share profits or ownership if he can successfully restore it.

The problem here is: 1. NONE of these people should be given a public platform (especially on TV which has a much higher moral standard) because their aim is to exploit the vulnerable for donations & they are not good examples even to anyone.
2. The aim of these shows is to mislead viewers into thinking these people are bold, have genuine interest to save buildings & have saved up money for it. The production companies do not include the real narrative of crowdfunding & e-begging on the show. The main aim is to manipulate & deceive viewers.

This is why this is a scandal waiting to happen for Channel 4 & the production companies because this will eventually end up in the UK press & that is what TV companies don't want. We are currently dealing with the Philip S & Holly situation which is very minor compared to these greedy, deceitful grifters. Philip & Holly have got 70,000+ signatures against them mainly because of their arrogance & thinking viewers are too stupid to notice they lied. The chateau group are the same, they have become more arrogant, bolder with grifting & irritating & they think viewers are too stupid to notice they are delaying content for TV or notice they use words like 'abandoned' ,or 'before & after' to get more views. I don't know who started equating them with other subscription & donation services like Wikipedia, Web archive, Netflix, disney+ etc. They are completely different, lets be honest they make home videos like kids & teenagers (who have more views & following) have been doing for years.

I think Dan may be on CDIY, 'Help We Bought a Village' or a new property show. If you google 'Help We Bought a Village',you will notice that Ch4 used the profile picture of another chateau grifting couple to advertise the show. Channel 4 is now a patron sponsored grifting channel.

SJ should have just written a dedication at the end of her video like most experienced companies do.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh ffs, i give up. Kept hoping that the Patreon open house would totally blindside Stephanie Jarvis and reveal her ways to the granny squad. Nope didn't quite go that way. Now we have Selmar trotting out of his Argentina tango retirement for an appearance and LieLande mourning the loss of Ian.

When is this chick going to get revealed and her just desserts? Karma train is running slow and she is long overdue
Her next life will be quite miserable at the rate she is going. She may come back as an inbred peahen wandering around her deserted and delapited chateau.

• Haha
You’ve all echoed my thoughts. If Ian’s fiancé really did ask for him to be in this flog as a homage to him then fair enough but to use his passing as click bait?! That is utterly despicable.
On the one hand she’s saying ‘a lot of you watch for escapism’ and on the other she’s called the flog Death Comes To The Chateau!!! What an absolute abhorrent title.
I’ve taken a screen shot so if she does have a tiny morsel of decency and compassion and changes the title her first, true actions will be stored here as a reminder of what a unscrupulous, callus, unprincipled money obsessed lowlife she really is. 😡
96793E2D-FAFA-43D2-A234-37D8074C15ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I'm sure there is a lot more to Ian's story and life than just his plastering at Lieland but you'd never know that from her despicable flog would you. Shameless. Putting on an such act of grief when it's not actually about her 😡. And people are giving HER money in his name, WTAF??? I feel terrible for his fiancee having to deal with this. Truly sickening.

• Heart
  • Angry
Is she the devil in disguise?

Completely and utterly detached from reality. They are all living in a fake world. No genuine emotion. The thumbnail is of her bleep face smiling. Deplorable.

Clearly Ian was working there in August with the knowledge he had cancer. I saw a kind, humble man who was proud to work on a historic building and showcase his skills and achievements All whilst being respectful and polite to his exploitative employer.

RIP Ian.
Your very first post here and you're calling her a bleep?! 😆

Welcome to Tattle Knives Out! You are very welcome indeed! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 34
@MRShavershamsdress speaking of cults - slightly off topic - I listened to this episode, and everytime cultish behaviour is talked about all I could think about was the Cult of Jarvis. It's to me so uncanny how many parallels there are...
I'm half way through thise video and omg! Thats Fanny they talk about.

So be relatable, anybody can do this, i'm your next door neighbour with huge succes with a messy bun and sweatpants (zara dress) and know how to tell a tale!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I do hope with Billy‘s mention of Dan’s channel that Dan’s subscribers increase a great deal. I do think it was good of Billy to do this. And he mentioned that Dan had inspired him to do daily vlogs. Dan is going to need all the help he can get without a doubt. I do remember that place from a previous vlog last year. He certainly knows how to take on projects that seem impossible. ⭐

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Just when you think Fanny Four Flues couldn't possible set a lower bar, she goes off and does it. Unbelievable. WTAF

• Heart
  • Haha
I don't think I've ever commented about Dan until now.
I may be wrong here but I think (& strongly suspect) Dan has got his new shell because he has signed a contract to be on TV. This might be the reason why 1. He fixed his teeth 2. The parts he filmed with Armaury (helping with the Marquis apartment) was not shown on Chsteau DIY. 3. He borrowed filming equipment (months ago) to film the shell so he could submit it as an application to the production company. 4. He has launched this on YT (patreon) because he wants funds for the project which will be mostly revealed on TV just like SJ (& some others) are doing. 5. It doesn't make sense for someone who has been receiving donations through patreon & barely completed renovation of his home to buy another which will cost much more to renovate. They always say it's none of our business so why announce it? They must think viewers are too stupid to see what they're doing.
He may have an agreement with the owner to share profits or ownership if he can successfully restore it.

The problem here is: 1. NONE of these people should be given a public platform (especially on TV which has a much higher moral standard) because their aim is to exploit the vulnerable for donations & they are not good examples even to anyone.
2. The aim of these shows is to mislead viewers into thinking these people are bold, have genuine interest to save buildings & have saved up money for it. The production companies do not include the real narrative of crowdfunding & e-begging on the show. The main aim is to manipulate & deceive viewers.

This is why this is a scandal waiting to happen for Channel 4 & the production companies because this will eventually end up in the UK press & that is what TV companies don't want. We are currently dealing with the Philip S & Holly situation which is very minor compared to these greedy, deceitful grifters. Philip & Holly have got 70,000+ signatures against them mainly because of their arrogance & thinking viewers are too stupid to notice they lied. The chateau group are the same, they have become more arrogant, bolder with grifting & irritating & they think viewers are too stupid to notice they are delaying content for TV or notice they use words like 'abandoned' ,or 'before & after' to get more views. I don't know who started equating them with other subscription & donation services like Wikipedia, Web archive, Netflix, disney+ etc. They are completely different, lets be honest they make home videos like kids & teenagers (who have more views & following) have been doing for years.

I think Dan may be on CDIY, 'Help We Bought a Village' or a new property show. If you google 'Help We Bought a Village',you will notice that Ch4 used the profile picture of another chateau grifting couple to advertise the show. Channel 4 is now a patron sponsored grifting channel.

SJ should have just written a dedication at the end of her video like most experienced companies do.
@KittCatt! I made a similar post last thread. The filming equipment, and C4. I think it will be a renovation TV series, with eye candy Amoury. It will be a cheap version of the original Escape to the Chateau, except neither Dan nor Amoury are talented like Dick.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.