The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. A pic of familiar wallpaper with a bit of background scenery that we can all recognize and agree is at Lalande.

It should be a lil penis. Not a gross penis, but a cute little one with a smiley face, maybe wings.
🤣🤣🤣
A cute little one!!! Oh girl!
You cracking me up!!!
Getting a visual....😮
A smiley face 😉
And wings!!! 🤭
👼
I’m thinking your next tile project should be a cute lil one! 😆😉😂
I’ll never look at one the same again!!!
Or ever??? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It may not prove that she was the one who did the damage, but at least it would prove she was actually there. I really want to believe she's a true insider, but I'm having trouble at the moment.
I hope she didn’t do anything which makes an even better story. It’s going to drive everyone crazy looking for the evidence. You go girl Clara! Sowing the seeds of doubt and disinformation. It’s genius.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣
A cute little one!!! Oh girl!
You cracking me up!!!
Getting a visual....😮
A smiley face 😉
And wings!!! 🤭
👼
I’m thinking your next tile project should be a cute lil one! 😆😉😂
I’ll never look at one the same again!!!
Or ever??? 🤦🏼‍♀️🤭
Bhutanese house decorated with penis. Why not La Lande? It would certainly make it stand out from the other chateaux, and it would actually improve the facade.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Special edition tile #5, “Bespoke Lil Lalande Weenie”.
18F11143-749F-40FA-BE18-5D846A12A91C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I would want to sit at the "witches Table" on those Patreon days Fanny had last week....... oh the gossip !!! :love:
I think my outfit for the bitchazzzzz table will be very similar to my outfit for Lalande Daze in Key West.
Any one of a dozen yellow dupattas, Moroccan amber tribal earrings, over my sober taupe romper and dress flip flops. Knockoff YSL heart eyes sunnies. Butter Pop Orange Patent Shine toenails.

I think it would. It's highly unlikely anyone would have that expensive paper laying around to waste on a lie.
Nunh unh. No proof of location of wallpaper. No proof of drawing by Clara.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I totally agree with you in what you have stated.
I personally feel that some past members, or people who have personally chosen to disconnect from Tattle Life of their own accord, were not happy in accepting the Moderators' statement/suggestions/restrictions/guidelines etc. As far as I am aware - it is a "yes" or "no" answer situation.
It has absolutely nothing to do with being banned = simply if you don't accept the forum's guidelines - then, it is your choice!
As to Kathy in France's vlogs. She initially stated that any income she earned from her YT channel would be donated to a local charity/ies simply because she and her husband don't need the money.
Well, now it appears when she is maybe earning an income, (I honestly don't really know), she is going to donate 7/8 trees a month to a local area = these trees cost peanuts as they are "whips", in effect, 50p each. Whatever happened to the other local charities?
Unfortunately, and I am sad to say, SJ's original promises springs to my mind here!
But, at the same time, she is now personally openly stating within her vlogs, that she and her husband have always been "very poor". :unsure:
Just doesn't ring true or, make sense to me.
kathy is boring and takes anything anyone says as an insult. I remember someone asked her if she was tired. She went into a huge dissertation on how her eyelids were heavy because she takes steroids. ! Geeez come on. Get over yourself

@KyBourbon im so sorry to hear of your mother in laws illness & passing. What a horrible frightening event. 2 months ! May she be at peace now

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It may not prove that she was the one who did the damage, but at least it would prove she was actually there. I really want to believe she's a true insider, but I'm having trouble at the moment.
Yes, I know what you mean. I tend to take everyone at face value- Believe them until they give me a reason not to. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Thinking maybe I should be more skeptical....
Sadly....🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@KyBourbon im so sorry to hear of your mother in laws illness & passing. What a horrible frightening event. 2 months ! May she be at peace now
Thank you. Yes, everything happened so quickly it was hard for us to really comprehend what was going on. In mid-June she visited my partner and me and we went for a two mile walk in a nearby park (not realizing anything was wrong), but by the end of August she had passed away. She was a big proponent of breast cancer screening. Unfortunately, her form of cancer was very aggressive. But self exams, mammograms, and early detection really do save lives (that’s my public service announcement for the day!). Also, men can get breast cancer, too…so guys need to be aware and pay attention to any changes with their body. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Fresh water pearls from a lady in Germany. Apparently all the females at the château got them, even Gnatti (who was filming).
It's worse. The Argentinian Bully then made it look (on camera) as if she got the pearls from her lovely MIL Chantal, to try and debauch the fact that there is no love lost between the two.

I do hope you’re right as that would mean there may yet be some exposure for Fanny fraud and her scheming ways but I can’t see it. I still think that Isabelle was a rouse and led us on for what reason I’m not sure, maybe she just got a kick out of it. Having reread some of her posts more than once she said she would be there asking questions with a phone in Fanny’s face but if we are to believe Clara that never happened. Sorry but imo I think we were conned .
You should definitely believe what you want to believe. I did not see anybody asking the charlataine any hard questions with a camera in her face, no. That does not necessarily mean she wasn't there though. I had fierce intentions of exposing the fraud too and sort of last minute decided against it to protect my identity, because it seemed useless and foolish in that crowd to try anything like that without a solid chance of success.

I don't understand why Clara won't post a photo of whatever she did to the fancy wallpaper. That would prove he/she attended the Patron Days, wouldn't it? Why not reveal it? It doesn't make sense. ☹
And deny the charlataine the joy of searching for it? It's those little things that keep me going these days.

I would want to sit at the "witches Table" on those Patreon days Fanny had last week....... oh the gossip !!! :love:
If there was one, I would have joined instantly. Sadly witches were explicitly missing in action, except Isabelle Jarvis but I usually try to avoid her as she provides a whole other level of meanness.

Again, believe what you want or choose to believe. It's not about me and it never was. I will not be pushed out of anonymity to settle the discomfort for which I am not responsible in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Next Patreon Day - reserve a comfy chair at the witches Table for Pekey! You get a special keepsake lanyard. A gold edged, calligraphic limited edition, numbered and with a hologram, with 24 ct gold findings and a silk lanyard cord. Yours to treasure for ever. No sticky backed scrawled name tags here; we're not cheap or tacky like that.
If I was able to get to the next one ...... I would have a camera like they say Meghan Markle had and I would be taking photos a plenty!!!
Of course I would post them here but ....... I will make a website and sell them at A$200 a pop with a tacky hologram , a gumtree leaf and some possum poo !
They will sell like Hot Cakes!!! :ROFLMAO:

Special edition tile #5, “Bespoke Lil Lalande Weenie”.
OMG... she went there !!! :ROFLMAO:

I think my outfit for the bitchazzzzz table will be very similar to my outfit for Lalande Daze in Key West.
Any one of a dozen yellow dupattas, Moroccan amber tribal earrings, over my sober taupe romper and dress flip flops. Knockoff YSL heart eyes sunnies. Butter Pop Orange Patent Shine toenails.
Oh ...... if you are wearing Yellow at the witches table then I have to as well !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope Clara didn't draw on the hugely expensive designer wallpaper as personally I think it loses the moral high ground, but that is just me. It achieves nothing more than giving Fanny the ability to say "look what the haters do, they are only interested in destroying things that we all love dear patrons". I believe Clara goes in to HMN I don't need proof.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If SJ is off to Egypt with mummy & mommy here vlogs for next 2 weeks will be a squeeze.

*my guess is she will show something of patreon day or preparation for patreon day.
*''deep'' cleaning her shittoo afterwards or unhoard yet another area
*a mini DIY like cushion making, cabinet utensil holder
*Maria's cooking
*a garden party

What do you think?

Also Miss Jarvis I haven't asked for a while *WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS?*

P.S I deliberately stayed on topic throughout the St Kathy of lidl and Isabela gate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Harking back to the Patreon Days event, how could it ever would be populated by dissenters or people willing to listen to criticism? They all (60?) made the journey to be part of the LaLa story & meet SJ & her cohorts in the flesh like any other fan of what passes for celebrities.. So I don't understand why Clara or any other sleuth imagined a different audience - Isabelle 999 was set up as a tease? Or to out Clara there? Who knows but she lacked a sense of humour & deadened the threads for sure so - good riddance.
The forward planning for selling Pott's photos & Anders' prints was meticulous - all sorted and piled up but as a contrast the food was so last minutes they had to factor in a caterer and send Snorts on a 1,000 Kms last minute mission, ¶SUMMARY ¶ Supposedly a treat for Patreons who spent money, however little, on the upkeep of the place but was taken as yet another chance to grift - fine if it was an Open Day Fair as a lot of the Chateau owners organize but not as a reward for benefactors. Potts even moved out of his apartment for the tour, to showcase it for future renting. Oh, forgot about the Inauguration of the Old Tat Shoppe. And the Ruthie book signing, Clara?

Godard has passed - RIP to a great cineaste. La Nouvelle Vague has morphed into Kathy's Nouvelle Blague...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imo Potts has become just another leach returning to the Shito with thoughts of making money by association.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.