The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that Sparrowfart. After returning home from France, I forgave myself pretty quickly, but I still drop into the Shitou Diaries YT channel once in a while for a laugh and sometimes end up fuming instead. And even though I've moved on from the whole thing, It's fun to see what the tattlers are up to. After all, you all helped me process the whole mess...I'm really grateful for that. Peace out.
I can understand your disapointment, some would say it could be likened to a betrayal. In as much as, that you and the viewer are 'invited' in to the on line reality, with all its frivolity and in some cases finery (I'm being kind here) having been read the story of how much you are all loved and have enabled the Princess's road of Chateau transformation...and she is forever indebted to those supporters. Come into the light... all are welcome... Noooo stay away from the light, the light is evil....the physical reality is on a different plane altogether. The filters have been lifted, no glossing over. Not much laughter to be had when the staff are worked to the bone, no wonder they avoid guests who no doubt will add to their already growing workloads. No disrespect meant. I think the best anyone can do is acknowledge that they don't need another persons attention to make them feel appreciated. There sole existence is appreciation in itself. There will be many positives you can take from this trip, and the rest is just a different type of experience and probably one that you had to experience in order to have the blinkers removed... onwards and upwards.... take care 🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Imo Potts has become just another leach returning to the Shito with thoughts of making money by association.
The only way to stop the grifting from becoming a pandemic is to lock down château de la lande. Everyone who goes there becomes infected. Dan, Potts, Oily, FRK, Kirsty(?), Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands and it goes on and on. Interestingly Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands seems to have given up on it's table setting vlogs - if you can call them that. Didn't take long for it to run out of ideas. I've seen more creativity from a baboon than anything it has done. Apologies to baboons. But it's a real pandemic... I'm thinking of alerting the W.H.O.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
FYI
I just found out that swedes sold in US grocers are usually coated in paraffin wax to preserve freshness (probably not the case in the EU)
So to the US Americans here, wash the wax off your swedes!
I always thought it odd that when making carrot and turnip (UK Sunday and Christmas dinner fave) that I prefer a Swede to an actual turnip. I think they're much more flavoursome and feel a little cheated when I have to use a turnip... any way thats probably the most you'll get from me with regard to food and culinery skills. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Potts is trying to find his limelight as it appears Ruthy may be finding some success with her book (book series?) being used for scripted TV series.

Reactions: 12
And the Ruthie book signing, Clara?
There was no Ruthie book signing because there's clearly no more Ruthie. That ended months ago, although I'm pretty confident that by stating this here, we will soon see her reappear as if nothing was ever broken. I hope not, but that's just me. I never liked the little writing opportunistic Ruthie much and have been on the good-ridden's side of the drama for quite some time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There was no Ruthie book signing because there's clearly no more Ruthie. That ended months ago, although I'm pretty confident that by stating this here, we will soon see her reappear as if nothing was ever broken. I hope not, but that's just me. I never liked the little writing opportunistic Ruthie much and have been on the good-ridden's side of the drama for quite some time.
She is to literature what Pots is to photography.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
One need look no further.
Actually I think I used to see mutton at Costco. Frozen from NZ. We have it around here as it's primo Navajo cuisine.
I make what I call fake Navajo soup (meaning it's kinda Navajo flava but they don't make it) with browned lamb shanks, bone broth, butternut cubes, a very few pinto beans and a glug or two of barbecue sauce. Lush.
This has just gone onto my autumn/winter lunch menu. Could I swap out the barbecue sauce for Worcestershire sauce? It's a very British thing...Thank you @billybudd ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I always wondered why Stephanie hadn’t announced the break-up of Potty and Ruthie. She’s announced everyone else’s relationship dramas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The only way to stop the grifting from becoming a pandemic is to lock down château de la lande. Everyone who goes there becomes infected. Dan, Potts, Oily, FRK, Kirsty(?), Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands and it goes on and on. Interestingly Queen Phillipa out of the Netherlands seems to have given up on it's table setting vlogs - if you can call them that. Didn't take long for it to run out of ideas. I've seen more creativity from a baboon than anything it has done. Apologies to baboons. But it's a real pandemic... I'm thinking of alerting the W.H.O.
You’d like to think that a worldwide pandemic of epic proportions would lock that place down, alas the rules for commoners didn’t apply to Fanny Antionette of Framlington. Still they arrived willingly and keen to be there no matter what the cost.

Skullet probably peaked too soon, after months of playing with Fannys Playmobile dolls house and setting tables many different ways by the time he got to play with his Ladies porcelain he’d run out of steam.

I think Isabelle added notifying the W.H.O. to her list so we don’t need to worry about it 😉

(bloody hell, I’ve woken up snarky today, if I keep going at this rate I may get the coveted accolade of ‘shady witch’ by @Trengilly 🙏🏻)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I want to know why dearest Phyllis was too ill to film for GAG... Lovers tiff? Fell over in his Mother's heels and sprained an ankle on the hanger's cobblestones? Got his Mother's lacy underwear caught in his teeny tiny junk and had to spend the afternoon with tweezers carefully removing them? Enforced reading of the Tattle pages for Mummy and relishing the drama about Isabelle and Clara? Maybe more hair fell out overnight causing the biggest hissy fit that he needed tranquillising? Monkey pox from a Grindr hookup? The mind boggles...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I want to know why dearest Phyllis was too ill to film for GAG... Lovers tiff? Fell over in his Mother's heels and sprained an ankle on the hanger's cobblestones? Got his Mother's lacy underwear caught in his teeny tiny junk and had to spend the afternoon with tweezers carefully removing them? Enforced reading of the Tattle pages for Mummy and relishing the drama about Isabelle and Clara? Maybe more hair fell out overnight causing the biggest hissy fit that he needed tranquillising? Monkey pox from a Grindr hookup? The mind boggles...
He is a sickly child he has had more than a few cases of aa touch of the vapours and taken to his bed, "where are my smelling salts I have come over all unnecessary". I wonder if he has a protective pillow case to stop the boot polish rubbing off on the Toile?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
While I was out doing errands yesterday, I heard that Ramsey Lewis passed away. His Christmas Albums have been a part of my husband's family for forever and now mine, too. I know it's Christmas when I hear this blaring!

Jingle Bells - YouTube

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
effete • \ih-FEET\ • adjective. 1 : no longer fertile 2 a : having lost character, vitality, or strength b : marked by weakness or decadence c : soft or delicate from or as if from a pampered existence 3 : having feminine qualities untypical of a man : not manly in appearance or manner.
https://www.merriam-webster.com › ...
Effete Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

Would I be unfair in describing the males that SJ surrounds herself as being effete? I think SJ never recovered from reading and watching Brideshead Revisited. I think that in what she pleases to call her mind, Phillipa is some sort of Sebastian Flyte figure, hence the squirrel fetish being reminiscent of Sebastian's teddy bear. It would also account for her sense of grandiosity... What was the new channel called, The grand Tour? Some might call it flights of fancy. Others, less kind, might think that she is 'aping her betters'. As are they all in that ghastly place of which I am now a proud patron.
The noose closes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He is a sickly child he has had more than a few cases of aa touch of the vapours and taken to his bed, "where are my smelling salts I have come over all unnecessary". I wonder if he has a protective pillow case to stop the boot polish rubbing off on the Toile?

Are you suggesting a wipe down PVC pillow case? - very LieLande

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe he fell out with IJ? But, I think that the vlog was filmed before patriot day. I saw a pic somewhere of IJ wearing the pearls before the vlog, maybe she wore them over the open days. It's confusing as everything is out of sequence. All since Phillipa took over the media side.

Reactions: 9
The Effete Prince of Pubes so reminds me of Lord Percy in Blackadder 2. A powdered ponce he forfeited the powdered wig for boot polish though
Perhaps we can convince a patron to subsidize Prince Pustule to a Hair Club subscription?🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If SJ is off to Egypt with mummy & mommy here vlogs for next 2 weeks will be a squeeze.

*my guess is she will show something of patreon day or preparation for patreon day.
*''deep'' cleaning her shittoo afterwards or unhoard yet another area
*a mini DIY like cushion making, cabinet utensil holder
*Maria's cooking
*a garden party

What do you think?

Also Miss Jarvis I haven't asked for a while *WHERE ARE THE ACCOUNTS?*

P.S I deliberately stayed on topic throughout the St Kathy of lidl and Isabela gate
Add *watch the chickens run around

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.