Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Simple Life

Congratulations to all the wonderful Tattlers who named this wonderful new thread!
While reading many of the posts following the Patreons days and @Isabelle6541's strategic disappearance in the last thread, I noticed that something worrying was happening here. I can understand the disappointment and the bitterness for having been fooled (or al least this is what it looks like at the moment), but this is no reason for having ill feelings against each other. If that person was sent to fool us, or even decided to so herself for personal reasons, this kind of attitude is exactly what she/he wanted to provoke: divide us.
Romans said "divide at impera", divide and rule.
Instead this should lead to the exact opposite. Tattle is SJ's pain in the ass and as long as the main goal is kept in mind - expose her and her grifting, exploiting, lies, grabbing and breaking the law and any decency - we will remain a menace for her and more and more people will wake up.
Actually I thought that, when @Isabelle6541 was questioned why should she/he reveal what her and her team had in mind to do (that's right, why on earth??) and she answered that it was to be fair to SJ, that was so peculiar that anybody should have been suspicius.
Let's show this jolly fellow that she didn't affect our final goal in the least!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Jules100

VIP Member
Who is this Stephanie you all seem to love so much? Does she have any family that live with her or occasionally visit? She is so pretty, she must have many boyfriends and suitors, does she? This lovely Stephanie person seems to be British, but she lives in Italy? What’s the story with that? How many people live in her Italian castle? Seems like so much fun and oh what delicious food. I love pizza. Pretty Stephanie has such lovely hair, I wonder who does it for her? Does her hairstylist have a family of her own? I wonder what her husband does for a living? I bet he is a sexy bloke, good with his hands and fixes things properly the first time. Stephanie is very photogenic, I wonder if she is close friends with benefits with a professional photographer? Are we able to buy his photos? Can you post a link to his work that is probably very affordably priced considering how handsome and famous he is? Thanks in advance for filling in these gaps for me. I’m sure I’ll have lots more questions for you to answer for me very, very soon.

XX Derailer

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200 (3).gif

Get a load of this, 👇 redirection from Sunday's CD's flog to their website.
Funny, what happened to Andie Wieringa's prints???
I took some creative liberty with the names of Potty's photos. 🤫

INk_H3o1YRrc3ZQ5p7v0P8qq=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg
The Chateau Diaries

If anyone would like to buy any Lalande prints, please visit
https://www.chateaudelalande.com/prints/

PRINT SALE ENQUIRY
Limited edition prints are available for sale. Photographed by Michael Potts. Each of the 6 prints is a limited edition of 100.
The images are 30 x 45 cm. Printed on Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl paper. Numbered and signed. The images are sold with an individual certificate.

Each print is sold for €250 plus postage.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these images, please fill out the form below, providing your contact details, which image you would like and any preference of an edition number. Michael will get back to you to confirm the purchase.

1663097342295.png

Rhodes Decay / Stephanie on holidays

image2-stars-copy.jpg

New Year's Promise /Promises broken

1663097398460.png

Saint Joseph /The last piece of chapel

image4-winter-copy.jpg

Winter Frost / Everyone at the chateau is freezing

image5-reborn-copy.jpg

The courtyard reborn / DIY for DIY

image-courtyard-copy.jpg

Lalande courtyard / Don't look at the façade

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I dignify and respond, I came here to chat ;) I might not have read all of your comments but I've seen some of them. My questions were meant with all honesty and with no offence. If you consider it insensitive, it is up to you. Of course, if you want to only blame others for the bad time you had and not self-reflect any of your own actions, (like for example, "did I have too high expectations") those questions may seem insensitive.
I've read your original story, (and reread thanks to KyBourbon(y)) and I still think my question stand. If you choose to not answer then I must assume that you had too high expectations on how much attention you would receive just showing up as a guest (who is basically a paying stranger to them), expected more than was promised, and were thus disappointed. (Additionally, your car breaking down was you-problem, not them-problem)

Yeah, how THEY all live together as a happy family. None of the vlogs that I've watched (and I've watched many) really showed the paying guests as part of the vlog or made it seem that they would be automatically included in the daily life. It was always her & her friends and volunteers. I don't think as a guest you could assume that you are welcome to the private parts of the chateau, to the rooms that were not rented to you, or aren't lounge or a breakfast/dinner area.
Were something more promised to patrons than regular paying guests? (I truly don't know, that's why I am posing this question) If yes, and if that wasn't fulfilled, then I would say it is fair to be pissed. Any guest should be treated with respect.

Thank you for this. I've read this before but as I'm not frequent, I didn't connect it to the her.
However, my point still stands. When you are paying for a service, you get what you pay for.
I'm not saying that her experience is not valid, or the B&B didn't have problems, or she doesn't have right to be upset.

The main point behind my post=

What struck me was the expectation to be treated special, "gushed over". Was she promised that special treatment? I understand the expectation of common courtesy and hospitality, and those can be expected in a B&B. Special attention and keeping company with guests isn't something that can be expected from a B&B stay.
I don't usually comment on things like this, but I was up very early this morning, so saw your post and it has stuck with me throughout the morning. I feel that in an attempt to convey your own point, over and over, you might have not understood the original poster's comment. She did not expect "to be gushed over". She was talking about the Patron Day, where Patrons (like she used to be) were most definitely "gushed over". It was a contrast to her own experience:
  1. @missartemis was a Patron - this means her money funded Stephanie's lifestyle and "renovations"
  2. she went to CLL and paid for an apartment for a week
  3. as a paying customer - not to mention, she was a Patron - she was treated poorly
  4. last week was Patron Day at CLL. Clearly, Stephanie and her "team" went all out for these Patrons who spent, roughly, 6 hours there
I hope I'm not putting words in @missartemis mouth. But this is, for me, how I understood her post.

I don't know how or where you travel in your real life. But I can tell you that if I had a car accident in the middle of fucking nowhere, I would expect to receive some help from the place I was staying. If they couldn't provide help, I would at minimal expect some compassion. Further, if I owned a B&B, I would rethink that occupation if I could provide neither of those things to my paying guests.

There are other points I haven't touched on, primarily the fact that Stephanie Jarvis tries to sell that the chateau is a place where "love and laughter" exists, but I'd like to think we can at least agree that @missartemis felt none of that! I'm assuming you agree, because your post includes the comment "any guest should be treated with respect".

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Heathcliffe

VIP Member
View attachment 1576154
Get a load of this, 👇 redirection from Sunday's CD's flog to their website.
Funny, what happened to Andie Wieringa's prints???
I took some creative liberty with the names of Potty's photos. 🤫

View attachment 1576224
The Chateau Diaries
If anyone would like to buy any Lalande prints, please visit
https://www.chateaudelalande.com/prints/

PRINT SALE ENQUIRY
Limited edition prints are available for sale. Photographed by Michael Potts. Each of the 6 prints is a limited edition of 100.
The images are 30 x 45 cm. Printed on Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl paper. Numbered and signed. The images are sold with an individual certificate.

Each print is sold for €250 plus postage.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these images, please fill out the form below, providing your contact details, which image you would like and any preference of an edition number. Michael will get back to you to confirm the purchase.

View attachment 1576139
Rhodes Decay / Stephanie on holidays

View attachment 1576225
New Year's Promise /Promises broken

View attachment 1576140
Saint Joseph /The last piece of chapel

View attachment 1576226
Winter Frost / Everyone at the chateau is freezing

View attachment 1576227
The courtyard reborn / DIY for DIY

View attachment 1576228
Lalande courtyard / Don't look at the façade
I'm sorry if I do offend someone, but what an utter tosser this man is! He should have given the patreons cheap photographic prints. This is not his dayjob, this is not formula 1, these are people around the world paying for his chateau out of the kindness of their heart, and he wants to exploit that further. Tosser.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Hey ya filthy animals.

Patreon video is out and she has issued it on Patreon’s platform instead of YouTube. It isn’t shareable. Not unless you record it while it plays on another device, and I’m not doing that.

She was in Paris with the Lalande crew for PhiPhis birthday. 🤮. She showed the discussion in the winter salon during Patron days. Zzzzzzzzzzz🛏🛌🛏🛌🛏😴

She’ll show Paris in the Thursday blog. She worked hard to establish the engineer came for the chapel review and will be providing quotes for stabilization. She told the story of Henri. Mummy talked about her daughter being a pain in the ass for buying things at auction with no way to pick them up. Mummy and Percy are arranging transport of stone column thingy and fountain.

She looked pretty self-satisfied as compared to normal. Announced over 4000 Patreons and first time ever reaching $35k. I think mummy and Percy have developed a Tattler strike back plan that included making the Patreon videos unsharable, and answering criticisms posted here.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
There's definitely been a change in atmosphere. The backdoor was left ajar and let in several slow-burn flying monkeys that are now starting their m.o. of dividing and derailing. So much so that I'm finding I enjoy being here less and less - but isn't that their intent? We just need to be louder and take them to task at the first signs they show.

BTW, the Ambrosia recipe was a hit.
The flying monkeys (likely all shiteau sponsored) previously came in hot, quickly shot their load and were almost immediately rooted out and sent on their way. The flying monkeys have more changed their tact and a few of them took a more nuanced approach, tried to ingratiate themselves in threads and are taking a slow-burn approach. Agree with Le Baiseur they are trying to divide and conquer - so tartlets must continue to stay alert, keep holding Fanny accountable and remain focused on the prize.
For those who may have wondered where I’ve been recently after my hospital/medical problem in late August, I’m travelling overseas for 2 months (first trip since COVID). Fortunately the cardiologist gave me the green light to travel, but I’m catching up with family and friends and unfortunately I currently have little time to watch CD or connect on tattle, but I’ll try to watch and join in our dialogue when I can.
Stay strong tartlets and don’t let the flying monkeys get the better of us!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

T Rex

VIP Member
Good evening, my loves! Goodness, I have spent a few hours catching up, as the Fab 15 have been quite busy (and suffice it to say, I had to stop midway throughout #179 to make popcorn- quite the drama fest.) Thank you, @ComtesseRose for whipping us up a fresh new thread (you are amazing as always), and to @M&MsMom for nominating the thread name. Also, @KyBourbon, I am incredibly sorry to hear about the loss of your mum- my hugs and prayers are with you. ❤

I did get 'round to watching Fanny's Patron Day vlog, and the highlights of it to me were- Amaury's dogs (which are ridiculously adorable labs- and I am wondering HOW on EARTH he lived without them as long as he did?!?), and the Tree Guy just being real. It was also good to see our beloved goat cheese man. While the Patrons did look happy to be there (I felt they were caught up more in the Lalande "Disney" experience), I was disappointed that by Day 3, Potts had to wake our Chartelaine up, as she was already over it, but the team had already been up at the crack of Spud to plan the day. A prime example of how Fanny doesn't really stick to anything. Also, back to Amaury's pups, why does he have them NOW after a YEAR of being at the Shitoo? We all know Herr Nuti does NOT at all like animals- I certainly hope he's not just using the puppers to drive a wedge between them (as he lacks a spine, and does not seem the confrontational sort.)

Also, thank you @Clara Burnett for your fabulous reporting. I'm pretty certain you ARE real, and have had my suspicions since Day 1 of joining the Tattleverse as to your identity... I will keep your secret safe, as now I am 99.9% certain. ;) But, please exercise caution with your posts- some may reveal too much, and make you identifiable, even to the dimwit Shitoo dwellers. And to those wondering, "Who is Clara?".... Here's a hint- she is NOT the goat cheese man! @Clara Burnett, there is no need for the Tattleverse to ever know who you are, as we'd lose our insider. Thank you for scrawling "Elvis was Here" on the downstairs loo wallpaper, ala Banksy! Fanny will just try to sell it on eBay when it falls off the wall from damp!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
@KyBourbon - I’ve missed your presence on here and send you and your partner my condolences.

I just want to add my two pennies worth re the Isabelle / possibly duping situ; as I commented previously, I personally think The Heap junkies are all over this thread. I have blatant contradictory screen shots from several Tattlers who get caught up in their own lies. These are the ones I now have on ‘ignore’ because I won’t be part of their narrative. This is why some fly amongst us, to control the narrative. From memory when we were all up in arms over the Sissinghurst copyright breach Isabelle was one of the first to imply step down because I’m all over it thus stopping the influx of complaints. That said, I’m still hoping Isabelle was a Tattler true to their word. I send my own correspondence without broadcasting it on here, that way I don’t have to rely on anyones word. I want to add that I trust @MRShavershamsdress when he says he’s emailed C4.

As @KiKiGee said, I trust no one and as the OG @MojoDublin said Tattlers Don’t Rattle. Over the last few weeks this forum has made me feel duped, jaded and like I’m partaking in a game of ‘guess who, duper or legit?’ I’m sorry if this is not a popular thing to say but I’m here to shine a light on the ever increasing lies, fraud and malpractice SJ appears to be committing, by airing it here other people can read and have their suspicions confirmed. I’m not here to read about recipes, the earths core and other such things, I would use Facebook if I was bored and inclined to chat the day away.

97% of you I hold in high regard and love being part of your world through this forum, the other 3% I navigate around and smash the ignore button like it’s Fannys face.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Granola Chic

For a while there, I had appointed myself the self-proclaimed watcher of subscription growth between the Fluries and SJ.
Well...I've been slacking.
As of this month, Le Fleur is at a whopping 317k
While La Lande has increased to 205k

It seems the Fluries grow about six thousand subs a month, while SJ's growth is estimated to be around two thousand.

If I could also be so bold as to add: Narcissist behavior is not only found within our families and with a particular Chateau owner but also with people posting here. Nac's are everywhere. The grandiose feelings of self-importance can really show themselves within an anonymous forum and satisfy a need to be admired.
It's easy to spot them...they react quite savagely to criticism.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

missartemis

Yes I was thinking why don't they make an effort with their paying guests, like they did for the open days. Just rude how they couldn't care less about the paying guests unless they bring gifts and gush over Fanny.

@missartemis it's time to forgive yourself for being taken in by Fanny. It's because you are a trusting person it happened, and that is a good thing 99% of the time. ♥
Thanks for that Sparrowfart. After returning home from France, I forgave myself pretty quickly, but I still drop into the Shitou Diaries YT channel once in a while for a laugh and sometimes end up fuming instead. And even though I've moved on from the whole thing, It's fun to see what the tattlers are up to. After all, you all helped me process the whole mess...I'm really grateful for that. Peace out.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Bringing the Queen talk to France and closer to CDLL..
I had to share this post I saw on FB:

In 1996, Jacques Chirac went to London for an official visit.
He was with the Queen in a horse-drawn carriage when suddenly one of the horses let go an enormous fart.
The Queen apologized to the French president, saying, "There are things even a Queen cannot control."
Chirac replied, "It doesn't matter. I thought it was the horse."

1663002795491.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Nearly peed my pants Go Dan. Haven't watched the grift grab but comments comedy gold from Dan give that man a medal
1VBk4YPLNhhBi_KqYc7AoLNA=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Martha Izaguirre
1 day ago
Phillip is probably worn out because it seems he never has a day off. Maybe a weekend escape to a health spa would be a great birthday gift to rejuvenate him!
emoji_u1f970.png

7 REPLIES

-IBRmJNTy7pVIaK6sZngGuvk=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Vawne James
1 day ago
That sounds like a wonderful present for Phillip he truly compliments Stephanie . They are all hard working at the chateau every one of them They all make my day
Show less

AH0gUeucCpjd56J2rByiqMLw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Dan Ellis-Jones
1 day ago
Phillip? Are you kidding? I was working nights at a pub and temping in the day at 25! And at 26 I was working 12hr days. He just potters around a chateau buying stuff. If you notice, any heavy lifting he's nowhere to be seen! And I've never seen him cook or even serve food.
Show less

wQK0kt4bShiVwgkw3hW4Th3w=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Pam Graham
11 hours ago
Hmmm. You haven’t watched enough to see him upholstering, decorating, sorting, hauling, editing and cooking. He’s behind the camera a lot of the time recording other people doing things. Stephanie says he’s truly a kind person and I think that really shows in the dozens of hours of videos many of us have watched.
Show less

Dan Ellis-Jones
9 hours ago
@Pam Graham I've watched it for 2 years. I look at him and every time hard work is being done he's nowhere to be seen. It's either Amery or Dan. Just look at the last 2 videos. He's not cooking. He's not lifting. He has a chair in 1 shot. And that's just in the context of LaLande. In the context of the wider world, I knew of no 25yo who was just making videos in a remote chateau, and planting the odd thing. My mates were starting businesses, or working in offices working their way up. It seems the only person who actually works like a normal person is Amery. He's got real talent.
Show less

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
5 hours ago
@Dan Ellis-Jones also had a massive amount of holidays this year in anyones book

Highlighted reply

Dan Ellis-Jones
5 hours ago (edited)
@Zed Blackworth Yeah, he's had a number of holidays, none of which, from what I can make out, he paid for. The B&B must be going hammer and tongs for the lifestyle they lead! Because the patreon money IS only being used to renovate and decorate!
Read more

tMdBES7OibSBiuM_yBB_v7Zg=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Zed Blackworth
5 seconds ago
@Dan Ellis-Jones the B and B is only open 4 months a year and weekends only I believe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
I'm infuriated thinking of all the money I spent traveling to SJ's "folly" last year for my birthday just to be ignored for 8 days when I could have shown up for a few hours on my birthday this year and been gushed over. What a sham.
Yes I was thinking why don't they make an effort with their paying guests, like they did for the open days. Just rude how they couldn't care less about the paying guests unless they bring gifts and gush over Fanny.

@missartemis it's time to forgive yourself for being taken in by Fanny. It's because you are a trusting person it happened, and that is a good thing 99% of the time. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 40