Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

billybudd

VIP Member
Top picture: when Major Jonathan Thompson walked by and saluted these flags I realized he is man among men. True confession: I rewatched that part because even his salute was sexy! How? Why? I feel honored to watch history and be proud as the world pays respect.
There's a liege man thing he did around the Queen, and to a degree around Charles, that absolutely floors me.
Somebody mentioned the "profound tenderness" of the young pall bearers coming out of Holyrood. It's that. Devastating.

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 10.13.13 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27

KiKiGee

VIP Member
Actually, Stephanie Jarvis pays someone to read here, so she doesn't have to. She gets reports on the subjects we talk about and more importantly the people we talk about. She then warns those people that they are mentioned on this gossip site.
If Stephanie Jarvis is willing to pay someone to read Tattle Life/The Chateau Diaries, she would also be willing to pay for post here as well.
Stephanie Jarvis and Co. have referred to us as "the 15". Perhaps this is true. Others are posting on Stephanie Jarvis' behalf in exchange for money, to flood the zone, derail the conversation, defend the indefensible.

Now, they have decided, a good offense is the best defense??? They are too late. We see you and always have.

1663234178639.png

• Heart
  • Haha

Maple fairy

VIP Member
Well we are heading towards a full moon. Apparently according to astrology (which I don’t follow on the regular) emotions run high leading up to the harvest moon. Wherever it is in the zodiac. Working in a hospital setting we were well aware of when there was one as we would experience all sorts of weirdness.

• Heart
  • Wow

Green Fairy

VIP Member
Thanks for that Sparrowfart. After returning home from France, I forgave myself pretty quickly, but I still drop into the Shitou Diaries YT channel once in a while for a laugh and sometimes end up fuming instead. And even though I've moved on from the whole thing, It's fun to see what the tattlers are up to. After all, you all helped me process the whole mess...I'm really grateful for that. Peace out.
You need to be kinder to yourself. A lot of us were taken in by Fanny at some point. You had a horrendous experience but are hardly to blame when she was peddling lies and smoke and mirrors. Put it behind you and let's bitch about her HMN and her balding child boyfriend :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Luna20

VIP Member
Let's face it it is bloody tough to keep track they are away so sodding much it is actually a joke how often the flit about
Patreon video's are shit this year, it's always a sneak peak of the thursdays vlog. No hour long q&a, no accounts, no plans.
2022 was the year of finishing project, she finished nothing except the sitting room.

So last year we had the gerry/nati appartments, grand salon, the loo, the lake, swimming pool, facade and heating on the never ending list. Nothing changed there.

So with all this time on hand what is she doing??? Yeah you guessed it right! Buying furniture! And never getting the Tuesday flog back online although she is facing a bill of 300K for heating instalation.

• Heart
  • Sick

JanePlain

The Queen would never have had a tantrum about a pen. Shows the immaturity of this 73 year old.
Also he gives the leaky pen to Camilla so she can have ink stained hands too? Then gets a handkerchief out of his pocket and I thought he was going to give it to Camilla, but no he just looks after himself. Not very gentlemanly. The lady in the background (maybe Camillas lady in waiting?) is trying very hard not to laugh.

Camilla clearly has experience of him being an impatient grouch ….. you saw it in her face when he was hissy fitting about the inkwell on signing The Oaths at the Assession Ceremony. (When our Bonnie Johnny came to the rescue). As you say …. NEVER would the Queen have acted in such a petulant manner in public. She was forever gracious & accommodating whatever she was confronted with.

The fact that all of KC3’s Clarence House staff were given redundancy notices whilst the ceremony in St Giles Cathedral was happening (during a nationally declared 10 day mourning period) plus the fact that disgraced Andrew has been given a place on the Deputy Council for when the King is absent tells me he is not overly aware of the optics of potentially controversial issues. That is worrying.

I loved the Queen … because although massively privileged by mere accident of birth ….her sense of duty and the values she lived by were impeccable. I believe she was of a different generation and her soft power was a significant asset to this country.

Already Charles has a fair few incidents of questionable behaviour ….. and people are really beginning to question the value of a wealthy privileged monarchy when poverty & potential destitution is increasing here in UK whilst the rich just get richer.

He needs reminding that we only have a monarchy by consensus …. & he has huge shoes to fill but I do think it will be down to him whether that monarchical system endures.

At the moment I am on the fence whether he will be a successful monarch or not. One big problem is if we didn’t have that system , what would replace it? Do we even need a Head of State? The idea of a flawed character like a President Boris Johnson could be elected is utterly abhorrent!

Big questions for the UK over the next few years …..

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Stephanie Jarvis and Co. went to Paris to celebrate Baby Jesus Jean's birthday. How many will travel to Egypt???

From left to right:
Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen, Isabelle Jarvis, Percy Attfield, Oliver Strong, Natalia Oliveto, Daniel Preston, Dana Knaffo

Amaury Richmond will be left behind at Lalande. Someone has to work, feed the animals, water, look after the dogs.

View attachment 1579828
Can we just take in that Fanny and Phillip have had about 100 days vacation this year alone. In the Patron flog IJ mentions that a lot of Fanny's friends from University were getting on and had high powered jobs and that Fanny didn't but Fanny always had her freedom, but YouTube has made her lose that freedom. Fanny corrected her and said she now has a new type of freedom. Here on tattle we can read between the line Fanny is referring to the vast sums of money swilling around from Patron-which with $35,000 dollars a month she will be getting $420,000 per annum, tax free: just let that sink in that is without the ad revenue, B nB and her other grifts. She should be ploughing through the renovations. There are still no accounts from Fanny she doesn't even mention them and still the muppet patrons gush and think of other ways to send her more. The patron flog sees her sitting their like some kind of actress or hugely famous woman being interviewed by David Letterman and she even has the audacity to mention the disparity between the haves and have nots in the world is unfair but we should rejoice in others living the dream. I hate to say this but she is a really nasty self obsessed spoiled arsehole.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I didn’t get the joke from a red nose skit about Mama Mia the men all had turnip heads of course later I realize that they were “Swedes”
Oh shit! You cracked the code! All these years I thought it was funny but random... you've finally explained the joke to me! LOL!
BTW, I think that is one of French & Saunders' best movie parodies!
Queued up:

Jennifer Saunders does Fanny, the later years. Apparently she's moved on from TDJ.
1663097927352.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
Congratulations @M&MsMom for naming the thread, honourable mention goes to @OhIDontKnow... nominating it and @Ginginger for providing the screenshot.

@Hemerocallis #181 is yours.

Most Liked Post from the previous thread

KyBourbon

VIP Member

Yesterday at 6:22 PM
I’ve been missing from Tattle for a few weeks because life has a way of changing. My partner’s mother had her annual mammogram on July 1. The image showed something “odd” so a biopsy was performed. It had some markers for cancer, but not all…so the surgeon decided to treat it as if it was cancer. She had a lumpectomy and the doctor discovered the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes. Additional scans were done and we learned the cancer had spread to her bones…spine, ribs, pelvis, and skull. The cancer was very aggressive…in a matter of weeks, she went from a strong, active, independent woman to needing a cane, then a walker, then a wheelchair…until she was completely bedridden. The pain was excruciating. Even the strongest IV pain medication had little effect. She passed away on August 28, less than two months after her routine mammogram. She was 70 years old.

She wasn’t a queen or a fairytale princess living in a castle. She was an ordinary person. Her illness and death was so unfair. She was so kind and compassionate, a mom and nana who was devoted to her sons and her grandson. My partner and I have been together for 20 years and she always treated me as if I were her own son. She volunteered at a community center and spent hours caring for home bound seniors. She loved to garden. She didn’t have a lot of money but would give her last dollar to someone in need.

There’s no need to respond to this message. I just wanted to say a few words about her life. In my eyes, this humble woman who passed away was a greater person than SJ, with all her grifting and fakery, could ever hope to be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions:You, SimonNigel, Le Comte de Monte Cristo and 91 others

@KyBourbon my deepest condolences. 💔🙏💗

KiKiGee

VIP Member

Friday at 6:05 PM
1662739520874.png

Noeline Cumming
3 hours ago
Please stop filming from your bed. We hate this start.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions:Petit Sange, Panhandle Princess, CountessPompidoo and 67 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Yesterday at 5:01 AM
I know I’m disappointed that there weren’t any big kaboom moments during Stephanie’s Patron Days. At least it seemed like it was kind of crappy, just as expected. Although, I would have been impressed if Stephanie had gone all out and given her patrons a really special couple days, but she didn’t. So here we are, let’s keep on doing what we do here. We know what’s really going on at the Chateau de Lalande and everyday more and more people are realizing it too. Let’s get back to being the snarky bitches that we are and never give up the search for truth, transparency and the mo-foing missing accounts.❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions:You, Panhandle Princess, desertisland and 55 others

Jules100

VIP Member

Saturday at 1:26 PM
I’ve just read a YouTube community post by a fellow tartlet from Lidl, that she is no longer able to share her thoughts here with us and it is not by her choice.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, CountessPompidoo and 55 others

Jeeves

VIP Member

Friday at 5:50 PM
A lovely tribute from President Macron:

"To you she was "our Queen. To us, she was "THE Queen."

• Heart
Reactions:You, Petit Sange, CountessPompidoo and 49 others

Wiki...
Happy Tattling...

• Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
I know some people here don't like Cat but I really like her. She's like the internet troll in real life. I like her vibe :LOL: She's hyper but unlike Stephany, her hyper energy seems natural to her.
Smoke and mirrors though, this is just how SJ portrays her. A better judgement of character would take into account that she instantly befriended Tess Hoffman when they met, suggesting a whole other level of crazy...

• Haha
  • Wow

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Just a quick comment, so many times new people come on here and get whipped for their comments and the pack mentality kicks in, can't we all just be a bit gentler in our criticism we might just find people have something to contribute.

• Heart
Just watching her odious chats on Patron and she talks about being Paris with Dan a few weeks ago and being happy to watch people in expensive cars and we should all be happy when other people have things you don't. About the terrace at the end of July she had another builder come, he is coming to look at all the stairs and the capping stones of the moat but she is still making the old company finish the terrace. She says none of this will happen till next year because work takes so long. Then Mummy on hard sell of the chapel. Fanny says "Mummy I have to make videos and I can't get quotes on work too". Mummy says she wrote to 12 people about Chapel and only one person has come back and he has been back again and he will suggest things for future and quote and they can do the whole lot of the Chapel. She says that there is a lot of damp in Chapel coming from ground and need a French drain around the whole building to preserve it. They will also be grifting to find the cellars under the old part of the shitto. Ends saying they're driving back from Paris and will be home at 4am-poor Fanny. P.S a man asked her how you tube has changed her life--s he said Freedom he said what has provided that freedom (she knows it is wads of money) but Fanny said freedom to make her dreams come true. She will be buying a new sofa etc for the marquis salon she says she saves money buying Antiques in England. Oh and also she was meant to have her travel channel flogs out fortnightly but is sooooooo busy she just hasn't had the time
busy doing what?? getting up long past midday...do some filming and gets her feet under the table...eating the food somebody else made...offcourse she has no time...its just a lazy piece of shit..I was out of my bed at 4.30.this morning....then you can get things done...and i even find time to be inhere 🙄 :LOL: mostly when i have to wait i have to say..

• Haha
She's a nobody? Implying SJ is a somebody? How condescending. It seems to me that you are possibly one of the SJ defenders or someone who has picked up on comments that have been made on Kathys Flog in the past regarding her using CD as click bait. I don't believe for 1 second you can make a comparison between the two. Kathy says it as it is, whether its liked or not. There's no show about her. If she says her you tube income is going to charity or tree planting it if she wants to buy a sheep 🐑 friend for Ida she can do. We're not talking thousands here. She says what's on her mind at the time, if she wants to rant she does if she wants to feed the chickens she does. She even slags her neighbour of for parking on her side of the shared drive. That's what she does. I've no idea what is truth or lies with SJ she's spun so many its like watching through fog.
Indeed...just another flying monkey who tries to stir up the pot...inhere.....I would like to say to him or her...go sit on Fannies throne...maybe your shit is flushing away...when your lucky...when the pipes are not blocked...and maybe there is water to wash your hands afterwards.. 🙄 your entree inhere is not appreciated.....come in ... and try again...

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jeeves

VIP Member
In honour of the new Prince of Wales, a perfect traditional Welsh recipe for a rainy day - Cawl. Cheap, easy, and delicious cawl is a traditional Welsh stew. It is believed that the dish was invented in the 14th century. Cawl was traditionally prepared in a pot over an open fire and it was usually served during festivities and special occasions.
I like to chop parsley or lovage ( - from the garden! :rolleyes:) and put it in the bottom of the soup bowl before ladling on the hot soup. Delicious with hot, crusty bread. and the saltiness of a local Caerphiloy cheese.

Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 18.53.46.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25