Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Oooh us filthy animals have to do without her crappy put together patreon video's. I'm honestly in tears!

So they are in paris again? Add that to the holiday days and we have reached 100 days off work away from the shittoo.
More furniture while her facade is crumbling, her shittoo damp and cold.

She needed Isabelle's expertise to arrange logistics to get her purchases from UK to FR? Does she know anything outside ebay? There is this wonderful search engine called google!
I really do not envy her, her life and herself are shallow. She is a big nothing without all her support animals.
Yes Isabelle is arranging delivery of Pergola from Chelsea and the fountain and apparently quite a few other purchases. Fanny maintains she has done this to save money but IJ is using removal firms to deliver (save money my arse) it will take another month Percy says I hope she gets stuffed with a big duty bill at customs. Fanny is a feckless little idiot with not a modicum of practicality all she wants is to shop and travel and have her adoring public delight in all she has.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Vanillapie

Stephanie has nearly 10000% more subscribers is all I meant. No offense intended but someone with 2k subscribers is a nobody compared to someone with over 200k. Anyway consider me hounded off this platform. I have no time for either Stephanie or the smaller accounts that chase for views.

Yes I know she's not making any big money as shes a small channel with not many subscribers. People tend to change once they become a larger channel. Stephanie was not always as ghastly and money grabbing as she is today.

Anyway I can see my view is not welcomed here.
This is quite sad that this forum has become so paranoid with perceived infiltration that new posters with alternative opinions feel hounded out ☹ at least have discussion, learn about opinion ask questions... Learn about each other, don't just hound and demand who are you to have that opinion... This forum should be free speech not a dictated mandate.

• Heart
  • Haha

Luna20

VIP Member
What struck me was the expectation to be treated special, "gushed over". Was she promised that special treatment? I understand the expectation of common courtesy and hospitality, and those can be expected in a B&B. Special attention and keeping company with guests isn't something that can be expected from a B&B stay.
Well, she portrays this one big happy family shittooverse on her channel. She creates the illusion that when you visit there you will be received with a warm blanket of life, love and laughter. This is how she markets herself, when you do visit and be treated like @missartemis it's a cold shower in the middle of a winter.

• Heart
  • Sad

KyBourbon

VIP Member
Unlike Stephanie, Kathy is open and honest. I'm sure she'd gladly answer any questions at her vlog.
Yes, all of the comments on SJ’s vlogs are reviewed and scrubbed…negative comments, or even legitimate questions, are deleted. If nothing else, Tattle is a platform where SJ’s actions can be questioned and challenged without automatically being deleted by one of her minions.

• Heart

Iolair

VIP Member
Wondered the same- as that was a rough ride on the procession. I feared the whole coffin was going off the carrier!
And surely not “the real” Crown- it must be under lock and key. (With a 317 carat diamond). 😮💎😳
I’ve been readIng everything I can- I find the Royals so fascinating. Sad to see her era end. 😓
It's the real crown. One doesn't send the Queen off with a fake. The top of the coffin is cunningly designed so the crown slots into place and is held firm without screwing up the Royal Standard. There are also slots for holding the royal sceptre and orb. The carrier is a gun carriage belonging to the King's Troop of Royal Horse Artillery and is the same carriage used in previous royal funerals including Queen Victoria. It is made, in part, with ironwork captured during the Crimea War (1853 - 1856). It is housed in the Royal Artillery Barracks in Woolich and guarded day and night in the lead up to a funeral, lest it be tampered with. Laying the traces, training the horses and manoeuvring the whole thing is practiced over and over again, for months on end. During the funeral, the gun carriage will be hauled part way by members of the Royal Navy - a tradition begun during Queen Victoria's funeral when sailors stepped in to pull the gun carriage when the horses broke loose (a suggestion which came from her grandson, the German Kaiser). Notice too the riderless horse being led, it represents a fallen comrade in arms, in this case the Queen.

Though not British myself and in no way a Royalist, I known tons of these small details, thanks in part to working closely (and oft times drinking) with members of the British military, many of whom are close friends; many of whom are also currently on royal duty and closely involved with the Palace funeral arrangements. It's all off topic, but I'm happy to answer a few questions about it all, if the general consensus is that fellow CD Tattlers don't mind. If not, I'll shut up.

Anybody trying to steal it, would have to deal with Johnny the Bonnie !!!
Tackled to the ground by Johnny the Bonnie 🥰😛😘... so worth a try then, you reckon? 😉

• Haha
more from patrons page this lot are going nowhere they love the grift that keeps on grifting. They are gushing about the day it is pathetic and utterly desperate truly I was never this fucking sad. How Stef must laugh about these deluded fools.
Jodi Cross
Dearest Stephanie and team Lalande, thank you so much for such a wonderful day. Excellent program of activities to keep us all entertained, Kats song with Maria’s exceptional piano playing was something I will treasure forever. So moving! I could have listened to them all day. Philips interesting tour explaining the history of the rooms, Kirsty’s tour of Isabelle’s beautiful garden was lovely, Nicks walk through the woodland and felling the tree with nuggets of helpful information about tree care and maintenance, and the question and answer session with yourself, Isabelle and Percy was a joy. Lunch with all the Lalanders rallying together to create a perfect relaxing experience was totally enjoyable, having time to create new friendships, discussing our favourite vlogs. There was so much more to discuss as we all remember our favourite parts of the day. I hope everyone reading this is already marking their diary’s to be there for the next patron days! You won’t want to miss it! Stephanie and her amazing team will give you an amazing experience that you will treasure. It’s so lovely meeting the whole team and being able to take selfies with them. The shop is now open so you can treat yourself or friends to a lovely gift to remember your special day. Thank you again everyone for giving us all such an amazing time. Xxxx

1d

Anne Jacob

It was too short! 😉 The day flew by in an instant and the weather God took care to losen the clouds and let it rain only when it was time to leave anyway. Yay! You all were so very welcoming and what was supposed to be just "a snack" turned out to be a proper lunch (in my opinion). Yummy! Good that we had a walk through garden and grounds afterward. I met lovely people, Lalanders and guests, so it was all around a treat! Happy to have been there, happy if we can meet again!

1d

Bee Hill

It was a fabulous day and well worth the journey to get there. Everyone was so friendly and I felt we were friends that had known each other forever. I particularly enjoyed a chat with Pavlina. Kat too. Saying that, I enjoyed talking to all of the Lalanders, thank you for a most memorable day. Philip gave us a lovely tour of the Chateau and shared his passion of its history. Stephanie, thank you so much for a wonderful day!I came away with two beautiful pewter goblets from the shop which I will cherish! Maybe again next year?! 🥰

23h

Alex Wolf

Thank you all for this lovely day. 🥰 Everything was so wonderful and we can’t wait to come back. Team Lalande, your Family and Friends…everyone was so lovely and full of positive energy. We were welcomed as like we were a part of it all as well. Your positive energy is infectious! 😜You gave us such a special day at Lalande, this is a memory we will all think back again with joy and warmth in our hearts! ❤🔥 Could you upload a photo of the group from the first day as well? 😊 We are so grateful and happy 💕 Cant wait to come back some day.😍

Love, Alexandra and Mats.
You know, of these see value in what they’re getting I suppose we shouldn’t be upset by it. However, the manner in which Stephamememe recruits for her little cult we should still take issue with. It’s still a grift, she is still obtaining money under false pretenses and, oh, since we know she reads her…Steffie, dearie, WHERE ARE THE BLOODY DAMNED ACCOUNTS!!! Kisses!

• Haha
  • Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
As @KiKiGee said, I trust no one and as the OG @MojoDublin said Tattlers Don’t Rattle. Over the last few weeks this forum has made me feel duped, jaded and like I’m partaking in a game of ‘guess who, duper or legit?’
There's definitely been a change in atmosphere. The backdoor was left ajar and let in several slow-burn flying monkeys that are now starting their m.o. of dividing and derailing. So much so that I'm finding I enjoy being here less and less - but isn't that their intent? We just need to be louder and take them to task at the first signs they show.

BTW, the Ambrosia recipe was a hit.

• Heart

miss_terious

That is truly a pity. But why did you expect or want to be gushed over?
What kind of expectation they promised to you prior to your trip? I mean did they market it as a B&B or was it open only for patrons or youtube fans to book (not openly on eBookers etc)? When I'm going to a B&B, I have 0 expectation of the owner or the keeper to entertain me for my stay. I'm happy to be provided the service I paid for, which is literally a bed and a breakfast.
I don't think @missartemis was saying she expected to be gushed over, rather she was contrasting her own experience at the chateau with that of the patrons at the patron days.

But also, someone who watches the vlogs and is a patron is not booking a stay at LaLande the way they would any other B&B - for a lot of people it became a destination in itself, they wanted to meet Stephanie and all the rest and experience life at the chateau for themselves. It's hardly the same as looking up "B&Bs in this area", choosing one at random because it looks nicest, and arriving with no expectations except a clean room and something nice for breakfast. Stephanie definitely doesn't give the impression in her vlogs that if you come to stay you'll be treated as impersonally as @missartemis unfortunately was.

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
more from patrons page this lot are going nowhere they love the grift that keeps on grifting. They are gushing about the day it is pathetic and utterly desperate truly I was never this fucking sad. How Stef must laugh about these deluded fools.
Jodi Cross
Dearest Stephanie and team Lalande, thank you so much for such a wonderful day. Excellent program of activities to keep us all entertained, Kats song with Maria’s exceptional piano playing was something I will treasure forever. So moving! I could have listened to them all day. Philips interesting tour explaining the history of the rooms, Kirsty’s tour of Isabelle’s beautiful garden was lovely, Nicks walk through the woodland and felling the tree with nuggets of helpful information about tree care and maintenance, and the question and answer session with yourself, Isabelle and Percy was a joy. Lunch with all the Lalanders rallying together to create a perfect relaxing experience was totally enjoyable, having time to create new friendships, discussing our favourite vlogs. There was so much more to discuss as we all remember our favourite parts of the day. I hope everyone reading this is already marking their diary’s to be there for the next patron days! You won’t want to miss it! Stephanie and her amazing team will give you an amazing experience that you will treasure. It’s so lovely meeting the whole team and being able to take selfies with them. The shop is now open so you can treat yourself or friends to a lovely gift to remember your special day. Thank you again everyone for giving us all such an amazing time. Xxxx

1d

Anne Jacob

It was too short! 😉 The day flew by in an instant and the weather God took care to losen the clouds and let it rain only when it was time to leave anyway. Yay! You all were so very welcoming and what was supposed to be just "a snack" turned out to be a proper lunch (in my opinion). Yummy! Good that we had a walk through garden and grounds afterward. I met lovely people, Lalanders and guests, so it was all around a treat! Happy to have been there, happy if we can meet again!

1d

Bee Hill

It was a fabulous day and well worth the journey to get there. Everyone was so friendly and I felt we were friends that had known each other forever. I particularly enjoyed a chat with Pavlina. Kat too. Saying that, I enjoyed talking to all of the Lalanders, thank you for a most memorable day. Philip gave us a lovely tour of the Chateau and shared his passion of its history. Stephanie, thank you so much for a wonderful day!I came away with two beautiful pewter goblets from the shop which I will cherish! Maybe again next year?! 🥰

23h

Alex Wolf

Thank you all for this lovely day. 🥰 Everything was so wonderful and we can’t wait to come back. Team Lalande, your Family and Friends…everyone was so lovely and full of positive energy. We were welcomed as like we were a part of it all as well. Your positive energy is infectious! 😜You gave us such a special day at Lalande, this is a memory we will all think back again with joy and warmth in our hearts! ❤🔥 Could you upload a photo of the group from the first day as well? 😊 We are so grateful and happy 💕 Cant wait to come back some day.😍

Patreons still gushing about their day

Jodi Cross

1d

Anne Jacob

1d

Bee Hill

23h

Alex Wolf

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Dare we imagine how bad it was before?
We should. And we also should not believe a word coming out of that old hag's mouth: the kitchen is still gross and filled with bacteria. They don't understand the concept of hygiene to begin with and assume that if it looks tidy it must be clean. Wiping things with a sponge that has been out there for weeks does not make it clean, whether that sponge was left in the sink or tossed aside.

• Sick

Madame No

VIP Member
Perhaps Phyllis's laying low is because he has a bad feeling about Potty moving in on his territory. I would if I was him. I'm not a fan of Potty, but compared to Phyllis he comes out ahead in my opinion. One, Potts actually works at his photography and makes money. Two, he knows more about wine. Three, he has travelled more and is more worldly, Four, in my opinion, is better looking. Five, he is a more appropriate mate for Fanny. Six, he has a history with Fanny that Phyllis will never have. Seven, he knows how to work the bread oven, make bread and pizza, Phyllis only knows how to make Pasta Surprise Salad. Who's going to get their stocking filled for Christmas? Only Santa knows.

Now, that is an ugly one!
I have a feeling Phyllis posed for it, looks about right.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madame No

VIP Member
i watched billy p.'s q+a from yesterday or day before. there was a question about underground kitchen in the chado. he said he bought most of the materials and then gave the project to michael because he needs a content. my first tought was "good luck with this", and then he said he would pay for everything and superwise the renovation, which would allegedly started after micheal finishes his cottage. 🙄 i somehow admire loyalty of pethericks, but if michael was my brother i would kick his whiny little ass to moon and back.
I also admire family loyalty. I think I can relate to Billy's dilemma on some level. I, too, have a brother that struggles with life. I would do anything to help him. Some of his problems are his own doing, but he suffers from anxiety and depression and has been under the care of a psychiatrist for years. Sometimes we just have to do what we think is right, whether others agree or not. I think Michael does have some mental problems that interfere with him getting on with things. I used to judge him very harshly, but I've changed my mind about him. He really needs his family, I don't think he would do well at all without them.

• Heart

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I totally agree with you in what you have stated.
I personally feel that some past members, or people who have personally chosen to disconnect from Tattle Life of their own accord, were not happy in accepting the Moderators' statement/suggestions/restrictions/guidelines etc. As far as I am aware - it is a "yes" or "no" answer situation.
It has absolutely nothing to do with being banned = simply if you don't accept the forum's guidelines - then, it is your choice!
As to Kathy in France's vlogs. She initially stated that any income she earned from her YT channel would be donated to a local charity/ies simply because she and her husband don't need the money.
Well, now it appears when she is maybe earning an income, (I honestly don't really know), she is going to donate 7/8 trees a month to a local area = these trees cost peanuts as they are "whips", in effect, 50p each. Whatever happened to the other local charities?
Unfortunately, and I am sad to say, SJ's original promises springs to my mind here!
But, at the same time, she is now personally openly stating within her vlogs, that she and her husband have always been "very poor". :unsure:
Just doesn't ring true or, make sense to me.
Unlike Stephanie, Kathy is open and honest. I'm sure she'd gladly answer any questions at her vlog.

• Heart

Jules100

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett, what’s going on with Stephanie & Philip’s engagement? When did it happen? Any plans for announcing it (for content & presents & chapel guilting)? Does Steph still want to get rid of Philip?

• Haha
  • Heart

KittCatt!

I was going to wait until the current CDIY series was over before I post this but due to what happened here recently & @Just Grift Wood posts about Ch4 & the press I decided to post this now.

Within the last 3 months I have contacted Ch4 about their chateau DIY show (after they showed Gerry's apartment) I sent emails to those directly in charge of the show (not CEO) & also sent the online programme complaints form BUT my complaint was about the production company because they are fully responsible for the show.

1. The production companies (& producers) use Ch4 to promote e-begging & e-beggars. It may be legal but they are not good examples for a national TV company & it sends the wrong message to viewers at home because some of these people buy properties they can't afford to maintain.
2. The show is misleading sometimes because the production company gives the impression that some of the participants of the show get the money for projects from their B&B & wedding busineses which is not the case for some of them. The producers don't include that narrative on the show. The show invites viewers to watch how some of the participants are struggling to restore their homes but the truth is, it s some of the viewers restoring these homes. This narrative is left out of the show by the production company. This is is therefore misleading the viewers.

It is the responsibility of the production company to know that what is tolerated online may not be acceptable on national TV because it will affect the TV company. For example Ch4's name is always associated with their shows not the production company even though they are fully responsible for the show.

Do channel 4 have a clue? I don't think so because misleading the viewers is against their rules & it would be hypocritical of TV companies to promote those who use crowdfunding to maintain their lifestyle because they show other programmes of people struggling in different ways to financially maintain their lifestyle & their financial advice shows have never recommended e-begging.

Channel 4 boasts of high moral or ethical standards & values on their website & the production company of chateau DIY boasts about making efforts to protect the environment (on their website) - recycling bins, water refills, re-usable bottles, low energy bulbs, rechargeable batteries etc but they promote someone who encourages people to send her gifts using a lot of packaging & postage. Based on Ch4's ethical & moral values & what the production company included on their website, that gift channel disqualifies the owner from being on TV because apart from promoting waste in packaging & high postage, it promotes & encourages greed.

Production companies are to blame because they know the rules. There was a couple mentioned here (they own a chateau) who announced they were on a Ch4 show (not CDIY & different production company). They have (GFM, patreon & BMC) & Ch4 used this couple as the profile picture for the show on their website. Julie Montagu is on TV as a royal reporter she has 3 patreon accounts, I don't think her employers know about this.

Picture 1 & 2 is Ch4 statements. Picture 3 is the production company statement.

TV & production companies may not respond but here's a story of what happened few years ago in UK about how someone tried to mislead viewers on a show. It shows how deceitful production companies are until they are caught.

It's about a Real Housewives show from UK, the husband tried to communicate with the TV & production company, they refused to listen so he went to the press & then they panicked because they knew they were wrong. The Real Housewives show is mainly about a rich lifestyle. There was an article in the press about one of the castmates having a fake storyline for the show. The production company panicked & had to record extra scenes of her telling the truth about her fake storyline. The press released the story just before the show was due to air. Google RHOC's Ester Dee in 'secret husband' scandal Daily Mail Online or Secret husband of newest Real Housewives of Cheshire star Ester Dee hits out at sick show.

If anyone read about this story & wants to know what happened after, she sorted out her relationships to stay on the show then broke up with the fiance, divorced her husband 2 years later, was on the show for 3 years & is currently engaged to someone in Spain.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

Linus

VIP Member
I don't understand why Clara won't post a photo of whatever she did to the fancy wallpaper. That would prove he/she attended the Patron Days, wouldn't it? Why not reveal it? It doesn't make sense. ☹
Nothing does in here anymore 😂 It seems this forum has become the paaahfect spot for people who want their 5 min of glorious fame...
Missing the old times!

None of SJ's old entourage was at the patron party. Just relatives, an old boyfriend and a few new 'friends' who, in fact, are or were patrons themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
And the Ruthie book signing, Clara?
There was no Ruthie book signing because there's clearly no more Ruthie. That ended months ago, although I'm pretty confident that by stating this here, we will soon see her reappear as if nothing was ever broken. I hope not, but that's just me. I never liked the little writing opportunistic Ruthie much and have been on the good-ridden's side of the drama for quite some time.

• Wow
  • Heart

Maybe Not

Sorry if I'm late to the party...but I cannot believe how little care they put into the Patreon's Open House! Same day, or the night before, they were still looking for tablecloths and ended up using fabric from the stinky attic? Setting ugly tables and chairs in a barn? And the food, how disgusting it looked. This woman is living the life, along with her weird amorphous boy and entourage, thanks to these old people (mostly), and this is all she has to offer? Where was the "chateau experience"?

What a cheap crook! And on top of all, the jellyfish ex-boyfriend is trying to sell his “art” at outrageous prices? And they set up a nasty shop with all the leftovers of years of hoarding to sell to these idiots?

I'm speechless...almost.

• Heart