The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So going back down that rabbit hole for me : Aug 14 I said in response to Isabelle basically giving away all the Patron plans..
Isabelle6541 said:
You are correct. Also it is not just a few of us going. It is our intention to speak to other people attending. As many as are willing. I don’t think SJ will change either. She is what she is. I still have doubts she will actually move forward with the event and I suspect (if it happens) before the event she will have a very comprehensive video with regard to the first two years and address the big questions/concerns.
Ok - at the risk of a pile on I absolutely think that you have played right into her hands then. You've told her your plan. You know she is unlikely to answer questions at the time & you will be seen as the villains for 'spoiling' a lovely day for those who may have travelled a long way to see the stars & location of their favourite show. Not just fans but people who've stumped up hard cash for her & $$ to get there. Not sure they will be receptive at that event to people telling them she's a con woman.
The cross fertilisation that you are Tattlers as well as disgruntled patrons will be used to bring you into disrepute. WE know that we are a worldwide group who whilst we witch & critique Fanny & her clan we are at heart decent, honest people who cannot bear her lies, financial mismanagement & the big deception that her aim to restore her historical building when really it is to feather her own nest.

As I said as I am not a patron I guess my opinion on your planned actions has less weight but I would have got the jump on her if it was me.
Put out videos before she does. List of questions you want answered, paper documentation of emails sent & unanswered, incorrect news articles, lists of gift grab items & their values, list of works promised & not completed. It could be a series of videos each one on a different topic.

Literally this has kept me awake last night & for the sake of own sanity & at the risk of announcing a 'flounce' if Fanny triumphs this time then that will be it for me.

Like many I had my doubts - others were more trusting but in the main I think Isabelle did a good con. When we got nothing from her as promised I started to look at her posts to see if I could see who they might be if they were a chateau member..then I found the almost identical post on here as her response to Annalise on Dan's break up video..I had a name..
So the next day with nothing I think I asked Isabelle on here when we could expect something & when nothing was forthcoming I started to look more at Nicole who might be Isabelle. They are following lots of chateau clan accounts on IG - they were posting on their business blog on a daily basis - from the US..so not in France. Oh and they have a dog called ...Isabelle...
I waited - lots were posting that we had to be patient that they might be travelling etc...and I thought maybe they have a business associate who is posting on the blog. But still nothing. So my point now is this is a pretty convoluted ruse for an individual with no apparent links to anyone in the chateau to do.
Now is Nicole a patron? Has she been approached by the chateau to cause a rumpus here with a nice donation to a doggy charity perhaps?
I miss the old days when threads were slower & there were fewer spurious accounts coming in causing discord but there you have it. I have been suspicious of accounts who come in hard and heavy posting drivel just in order to get to the magic 1000 posts & VIP status. Thinking that they may be chateau inhabitants who get some sort of staff bonus if they manage to reach the finishing line.
So if this open day con was chateau led then fair play to Stephanie Jarvis & your bunch of sycophants - you conned a lot of Tattlers & raised expectations of you being challenged.
I suppose if anything is to come out of this the sheer effort it is now taking for them to keep up with us must mean we are a constant thorn in their side.
And if, as I believe is the case Fanny's star is in the descent by not being featured anymore in the Ch 4 programmes then that may be enough of a blow for her ego & finances to think that she's only ever now going to be an ageing irrelevant Z list Youtuber.
Anyway - not doing a flounce - just think I'm spending too much time on Tattle now - so maybe a little break might be in order to get my head settled.
Sorry for the long post ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’ve been missing from Tattle for a few weeks because life has a way of changing. My partner’s mother had her annual mammogram on July 1. The image showed something “odd” so a biopsy was performed. It had some markers for cancer, but not all…so the surgeon decided to treat it as if it was cancer. She had a lumpectomy and the doctor discovered the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes. Additional scans were done and we learned the cancer had spread to her bones…spine, ribs, pelvis, and skull. The cancer was very aggressive…in a matter of weeks, she went from a strong, active, independent woman to needing a cane, then a walker, then a wheelchair…until she was completely bedridden. The pain was excruciating. Even the strongest IV pain medication had little effect. She passed away on August 28, less than two months after her routine mammogram. She was 70 years old.

She wasn’t a queen or a fairytale princess living in a castle. She was an ordinary person. Her illness and death was so unfair. She was so kind and compassionate, a mom and nana who was devoted to her sons and her grandson. My partner and I have been together for 20 years and she always treated me as if I were her own son. She volunteered at a community center and spent hours caring for home bound seniors. She loved to garden. She didn’t have a lot of money but would give her last dollar to someone in need.

There’s no need to respond to this message. I just wanted to say a few words about her life. In my eyes, this humble woman who passed away was a greater person than SJ, with all her grifting and fakery, could ever hope to be.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
I’ve been missing from Tattle for a few weeks because life has a way of changing. My partner’s mother had her annual mammogram on July 1. The image showed something “odd” so a biopsy was performed. It had some markers for cancer, but not all…so the surgeon decided to treat it as if it was cancer. She had a lumpectomy and the doctor discovered the cancer had spread to her lymph nodes. Additional scans were done and we learned the cancer had spread to her bones…spine, ribs, pelvis, and skull. The cancer was very aggressive…in a matter of weeks, she went from a strong, active, independent woman to needing a cane, then a walker, then a wheelchair…until she was completely bedridden. The pain was excruciating. Even the strongest IV pain medication had little effect. She passed away on August 28, less than two months after her routine mammogram. She was 70 years old.

She wasn’t a queen or a fairytale princess living in a castle. She was an ordinary person. Her illness and death was so unfair. She was so kind and compassionate, a mom and nana who was devoted to her sons and her grandson. My partner and I have been together for 20 years and she always treated me as if I were her own son. She volunteered at a community center and spent hours caring for home bound seniors. She loved to garden. She didn’t have a lot of money but would give her last dollar to someone in need.

There’s no need to respond to this message. I just wanted to say a few words about her life. In my eyes, this humble woman who passed away was a greater person than SJ, with all her grifting and fakery, could ever hope to be.
Thinking of you and your partner as you navigate this awful time. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Ky I am so terribly to sorry to hear this. She sounds a wonderful lady. How traumatic for you all and so desperately sad. Thinking of you and your partner and fantastic Mother in Law Love xxxxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27

@KyBourbon, so sorry to hear about your loss. You and your partner were lucky to have her.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Sending lots of positive energy and hugs to you and your family. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Did someone say Ambrosia Salad?
I went with banana, pineapple, mango, coconut, cocowhip, v marshmallows.
1662914279205.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So going back down that rabbit hole for me : Aug 14 I said in response to Isabelle basically giving away all the Patron plans..

Ok - at the risk of a pile on I absolutely think that you have played right into her hands then. You've told her your plan. You know she is unlikely to answer questions at the time & you will be seen as the villains for 'spoiling' a lovely day for those who may have travelled a long way to see the stars & location of their favourite show. Not just fans but people who've stumped up hard cash for her & $$ to get there. Not sure they will be receptive at that event to people telling them she's a con woman.
The cross fertilisation that you are Tattlers as well as disgruntled patrons will be used to bring you into disrepute. WE know that we are a worldwide group who whilst we witch & critique Fanny & her clan we are at heart decent, honest people who cannot bear her lies, financial mismanagement & the big deception that her aim to restore her historical building when really it is to feather her own nest.

As I said as I am not a patron I guess my opinion on your planned actions has less weight but I would have got the jump on her if it was me.
Put out videos before she does. List of questions you want answered, paper documentation of emails sent & unanswered, incorrect news articles, lists of gift grab items & their values, list of works promised & not completed. It could be a series of videos each one on a different topic.

Literally this has kept me awake last night & for the sake of own sanity & at the risk of announcing a 'flounce' if Fanny triumphs this time then that will be it for me.

Like many I had my doubts - others were more trusting but in the main I think Isabelle did a good con. When we got nothing from her as promised I started to look at her posts to see if I could see who they might be if they were a chateau member..then I found the almost identical post on here as her response to Annalise on Dan's break up video..I had a name..
So the next day with nothing I think I asked Isabelle on here when we could expect something & when nothing was forthcoming I started to look more at Nicole who might be Isabelle. They are following lots of chateau clan accounts on IG - they were posting on their business blog on a daily basis - from the US..so not in France. Oh and they have a dog called ...Isabelle...
I waited - lots were posting that we had to be patient that they might be travelling etc...and I thought maybe they have a business associate who is posting on the blog. But still nothing. So my point now is this is a pretty convoluted ruse for an individual with no apparent links to anyone in the chateau to do.
Now is Nicole a patron? Has she been approached by the chateau to cause a rumpus here with a nice donation to a doggy charity perhaps?
I miss the old days when threads were slower & there were fewer spurious accounts coming in causing discord but there you have it. I have been suspicious of accounts who come in hard and heavy posting drivel just in order to get to the magic 1000 posts & VIP status. Thinking that they may be chateau inhabitants who get some sort of staff bonus if they manage to reach the finishing line.
So if this open day con was chateau led then fair play to Stephanie Jarvis & your bunch of sycophants - you conned a lot of Tattlers & raised expectations of you being challenged.
I suppose if anything is to come out of this the sheer effort it is now taking for them to keep up with us must mean we are a constant thorn in their side.
And if, as I believe is the case Fanny's star is in the descent by not being featured anymore in the Ch 4 programmes then that may be enough of a blow for her ego & finances to think that she's only ever now going to be an ageing irrelevant Z list Youtuber.
Anyway - not doing a flounce - just think I'm spending too much time on Tattle now - so maybe a little break might be in order to get my head settled.
I will miss you if you take a break. I think we are all feeling a tad jaded it just sticks in your craw that she is seemingly made of Teflon.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I googled the Françoise Moullin name. This person popped up. I find it very interesting her field of expertise tracts with the narrative probably just a coincidence.
Why is there interest in Françoise? I’ve just seen them as a commenter on Kathy’s YouTube channel, have they played a bigger part in recent happenings?

Reactions: 16
Me too. I believed her, also because @MojoDublin before her talked about a WhatsApp group of ex patrons communicating about exposing Jarvis. I was looking forward to her performance during patron days. Too bad it didn’t happen.
I don’t agree though that her talking about action has prevented us from doing stuff too. There’s many plans B, C and D as far as I’m concerned.

Some of them were holidaying in France, some even live in France. I didn’t say short of money, I said not able to spend more on the charlataine. Anyway, you should believe what you want to believe.
Did you attend on all three days Clara?

If so, we'll done. Doubt I could have stomached three days of her cackling. I'd have gone for one day, just to be able to have a stickybeak about and take photos to share. Not sure I could have eaten though. Not especially appetising.

Were the patrons truly that taken with her whole set up? A walk in the woods to see Nic climb a tree? A walk in the walled garden to listen to Kirsty explain how many potato varieties they've planted? Did they get to see singlet boy water the excuse for an English garden? A chance to see how the grunge salons ceiling is being held up? It'd be like having fingernails pulled.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched its a wonderful life chateau road trip where they visited La Chatre and did a drive by of a very quiet La Lande.
I noticed that Amury never built the bin surround he was planning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Exactly. Well said.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.