The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so jealous, I love Madrid 😭
😂 Don't be. Most restaurants and attractions closed, social distancing, masks always when outside home, everything closes at 9PM, cold evenings & nights and no proper insulation anywhere in Spain. There'll be better times to visit Madrid :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’d say she’s flouncing around the local supermarket in her awful inappropriate badly styled ensembles thinking to herself (in that movie in her own mind way) ...they’re all watching me, looking at me, admiring me, thinking how stylish I am, how I can put together a fabulous outfit, how I just shine, I glow, I really do have that je ne ses quoi, I am IT, they’re just a little in awe of me, they’re all whispering “look, it’s her, that aristocrat from England from the Chateau”, look how vibrant she is, how I admire how she throws her head back and laughs with abandon, she is oozing confidence and class... now this is all in the nut jobs head.
What the locals are really thinking is - mon dieu, it’s that weirdo from the dump up the road. 🤦🏼‍♀️
That weirdo from the dump up the road 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂 Don't be. Most restaurants and attractions closed, social distancing, masks always when outside home, everything closes at 9PM, cold evenings & nights and no proper insulation anywhere in Spain. There'll be better times to visit Madrid :)
Look at where he lives. Another arse end of nowhere place. Madrid, beautiful buildings, bars open curfew between 11.00pm and 6.00am so plenty of time to enjoy the sights & have a few sherbets & the long cold nights can be warmed by his human hottie I guess!! I know where I'd rather be & it's Madrid all the way!!! Only not during a pandemic you understand. No way.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
More open that UK though 😂 I like to visit in September, was due to fly out there last year but it got cancelled. Maybe this year 🤞🏻

That weirdo from the dump up the road 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You serious? She’s not a complete charity for waifs and strays. As an adult, Marie can’t keep coming home to Maman Stephanie when life gives her lemons.

Whatever one can say about SJ, she is undoubtedly more interesting on her worst day with a bag over her head than ‘Woe is me, Marie’ surrounded by a room of flowers
Stephanie uses everyone, it's not that hard to figure out. Marie will be better off once she leaves Lalalande.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's normal to have knocked feet at his age. He's growing fast and his bones are elastic. Situation will be evaluated at age 10.
NHS advice:

However, visit your GP if:
  • the gap between the ankles is greater than 8cm while standing with the knees together
  • there's a big difference between the angle of the lower legs when standing compared with the upper legs
  • the problem seems to be getting worse
  • a child under the age of 2 or over the age of 7 has knock knees
  • only one leg is affected
  • there are other symptoms, such as knee pain or difficulty walking
  • you have any other concerns about the way your child stands or walks
Left foot turns in quite significantly and consistently. Gap between ankles is significantly greater than 3 inches and angle of lower and upper legs show a marked difference. I had noticed this previously but he was wearing wellington boots which often affects gait. This would certainly be flagged as a concern in a UK nursery setting.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
If it is in Aigurande Intermarche (Bonnat Intermarche is further away) they would not know who she is or if she’s from a local chateau, more importantly they would not be interested. Arriving just before closing is not ideal, however, they just close and usher to checkout. There are a lot of expat people in the area, she is one of many. How people dress going shopping could be considered ‘quirky’ but again nobody looks or cares.
Mmmmm.... think you're missing my point... no matter!!! :D

• Haha
Oh no, I'm not American, I'm from Europe and I'm a non-native English speaker 😅
This person paid everything out of pocket though. Well, this person was a child, so his family did 😊
Actually it was ITIE who initially said that little Petherick needed to see a Dr.

Apologies for miss assigning a nationality to you perhaps ITIE is from US. Your English is excellent particularly your use of punctuation, more classroom than text speak.

Reactions: 2
Bit far to got a Grindr hookup
He looks a lot younger than Teabag Trotter. He clearly likes his "friends" young. Remind you of anyone? Maybe he should hook up with Loki? Perhaps he is Loki? ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
IMHO 😆😆😆... basic bottom line is SJ doesn’t give a tit what crap she trots out on her YT channel. I must revisit the patron videos posted here some threads back but from what I gather the patron videos are “better” - however, being better than tit isn’t very difficult. My point is, (I have a friend who always says that “my point is” and I shuffle forward in my chair a little in expectation) my point is the SJ cult fanatic kool-aid drinking disciples don’t care a dam what inane boring tedious dross she films and edits - all they want is to see her. To hear her. To adore her. To comment on her dross. They don’t care about content. They don’t ask for it. They just idolise her, she can do no wrong, and they will faithfully sit for hours pre launch twice a week wringing their hands in nervous delight waiting to hear the f*#king awful intro music and that f*#king awful “Hi, I’m Stephanie“ - wearing that f*#king awful yellow jacket and skirt... and they have their aural and visual orgasms as their gold digging heroine fills their screens. So good people here making amazing suggestions for great content that she could absolutely do and would be interesting to some to watch, even for the fanatics, is a total waste of time. She will never do it, that would involve effort. The rabid fanatics don’t need it. All they want is her. She is enough. And I’ve said it before, she is on the pigs back, the fans are going nowhere, if she has survived this long putting out pure crap and they still fall at her feet she knows she can get away with doing NOTHING and rake in their money as long as they are all alive! She will get richer and richer slowly but surely and I don’t actually think she’s as dumb business wise as we all hope. Marie and Nic are smart people. IJ is a wiley and crafty fox. I’d say she’s is being well advised behind the scenes, she is so money hungry, she knows what she at. She’s not risking one cent of her free grifted money being taken away from her because she didn’t do due diligence.
Did you find the patreon videos here. I watched the first couple the day they were added and when I went back to finish them, I couldn't find any?

Reactions: 1
It's normal to have knocked feet at his age. He's growing fast and his bones are elastic. Situation will be evaluated at age 10.
Hopefully this will be the case, but looking at his father I think is genetic....

Not where I live. If you can afford your stay and not asking for social welfare, you can stay indefinitely.😊
where do you live if you do not mind me asking?
it is not about social welfare, it is the requirement to register if you would like to reside (stay more than 3/6 months depending on the country) not many people know/realize that they actually need to do it (even as eu citizens)

Reactions: 6
I had a quick glance at the Amazon link briefly. Is that what that is, a wish list for people to buy him and send to him. What has happened to this world and to these disgusting beggars. Oh my god. I feel sick.
There's a lot of Lokis out there to buy him treats. His following consist of only gay men drooling over him 😂

• Haha
Actually it was ITIE who initially said that little Petherick needed to see a Dr.

Apologies for miss assigning a nationality to you perhaps ITIE is from US. Your English is excellent particularly your use of punctuation, more classroom than text speak.

I am not from the US, and not a doctor, but I noticed that the little guy walks strange like his father..... In my home country parents would need to pay for dr visit and remedy and most parents would do so!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sounding like Jumpsuit Jill now but I think he said he left the band so that video where he disappears half way was his farewell or something 😬
He ‘left’ the band or did they kick him out. Noticed still long straggly hair and hat covering thinning hair at front!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.