The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Chateau Diaries #19 - The chateau does not allow dairy, but the french loaves have dingleberries.
does anyone know what’s the deal with bread being sold bag less. Is it a French or European thing? Like I noticed the bread had some paper round it but was exposed and it then sat on the car seat when they were driving.
Crazy, right? I was astonished by the way they treat their bread. The chateau does not allow dairy, but their french loaves have dingleberries.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I am not from the US, and not a doctor, but I noticed that the little guy walks strange like his father..... In my home country parents would need to pay for dr visit and remedy and most parents would do so!
I'm confused as you asked Lalablah if they were in us and when they replied yes you said they were "Not far from you"

How parents spend their money is down to them. If Petherick seniors did nothing about Billy, unlikely he will do anything for his son if it is an inherited issue.

Reactions: 1
Saw a documentary a while back about young girls setting up lists of what they want from their sugar daddies. It was literally a shopping list. I guess the boys have cottoned on to it now. From a Tumblr post entitled "Tips for New Sugar Babies"
  • Amazon wish lists allow people to buy you gifts that you add to your wish list off Amazon and works anonymously both ways.
  • Anyone with an Amazon account can create a wish list. Click here to get started. I recommend using your sugar baby email to sign up with your Amazon account to keep everything straight.
  • Why Amazon wish lists? Because they’re easier and quicker than shopping in-person if you’re uncomfortable walking around shopping malls with your POT/SD.
You can set your list to private but I see what you mean. Just another form of begging for some kind of like Patreon.

“You’ll be hearing from our solicitor” says Lord Nostrils after he and SJ get asked to leave the supermarket...... he’s a fixture, I knew it.

Reactions: 7
The director, a local American, rewrote the script for the movie when he met SJ and fell for her charms. She was bored at the time and welcomed the attention, as well as the money the director paid offered to pay for using her props, like the jaguar and her tit-show-shat-o. He moved in but turned out to be quite demanding for the non-actress SJ, who soon lost interest and made herself unavailable as much as she could, traveling all the time and forcing the director to wait for her return. In the end he did finish the movie, but no thanks to her. He lost a lot of his own money on the project.
Thank you Clara for revealing this extraordinary film! The only way this could have been better Fokker was if made a cameo
Disappointed that Stephanie couldn’t commit herself to the work. We still have no evidence of her ever fulfilling work obligations prior to having a YouTube channel. 😕

“You’ll be hearing from our solicitor” says Lord Nostrils after he and SJ get asked to leave the supermarket...... he’s a fixture, I knew it.
Haha I like Philip. He is a loyal and entertaining gigolo.

Reactions: 6
He looks a lot younger than Teabag Trotter. He clearly likes his "friends" young. Remind you of anyone? Maybe he should hook up with Loki? Perhaps he is Loki? ;)
In about 10 years time he ends up like Loki...I would like to know what all the old ladies would think if they knew what is going on behind the scenes..I imagine boy Trotter searching through his messages...late at night..There is more then Spode and Beatrix Potter i imagine...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He ‘left’ the band or did they kick him out. Noticed still long straggly hair and hat covering thinning hair at front!
I am from The Netherlands..never heard of this boyband..it is in a dialect called Limburgs,,from the provence of Limburg..Even I dont understand it:)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Next photo in his story same timeline is this chap who seems to leave in Madrid. Also loves himself 😆😆😆. Check out his Instagram. He’s very well built!...
GUSTAVOOOOO
MPK's Madrid adventure and latest man-boy. Definitely a hook-up meet-up. ;):ROFLMAO:
Thanks, Patreon supporters for helping finance his adventures!😘

151202660_777894496152170_2871468053806921603_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
@Kickintheass

Why are you confused??? Who are the ‘they’ you are referring to?

And pardon me if you mean me, not that this is any of your business, but I was borne and grew up in Europe and now live not far from the US. Not everyone lives in their country of birth forever! What is this necessity to investigate people’s comments?:unsure:

GUSTAVOOOOO
MPK's Madrid adventure and latest man-boy. Definitely a hook-up meet-up. ;):ROFLMAO:
Thanks, Patreon supporters for helping finance his adventures!😘

View attachment 442483
Ugh he’s doing the same blue steel Teabag Trotter does all the time. Where he gazes up the camera and sucks his cheeks in to look like has cheekbones.
9FB41B01-716B-4391-AB7B-BFCAD50B44D9.jpeg

Teabag’s selfies are both sad (he must be very insecure) and self obsessed.
He does know, we all know, he doesn’t look like this, right?

Like who is this steely fellow? He has never made an appearance in ETTCDIY or CD.😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So I haven’t been on in a few hours. Came back to several pages to read. Turned out it was all basically about some cooking appliance 😂

@Mojo thanks for those videos they are getting so good ❤ It thanks for sharing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was in Madrid summer of 2019---it was hell'a hot! The best time to visit is in mid-to-late spring or early fall.

Teabag Trotter is on holiday...surrounded by his boys. Thanks to all his patrons! You don't know how much you make him happy.
On a holiday in lockdown..I guess Trotter wanted to let his pony grazing...:p It must be lonely and cold in that unfinished cottage..and a very demanding Elias...

You can set your list to private but I see what you mean. Just another form of begging for some kind of like Patreon.
I think it's a bit more intimate than being a Patreon (don't tell Uncle Loki though) :ROFLMAO: As I thought, there is a male version of being a Sugar baby.
"NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- As college tuition rises and the pursuit of a fancy lifestyle becomes increasingly popular, more and more young gay men start seeking "gay sugar daddies" to support them financially. One of the top gay sugar dating apps in this market, DaddyBear has gained a tremendous reputation as an easy and effective way of hooking up gay sugar daddies. "o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So this is my second post, so please pardon me if I'm off topic. Yesterday I was rewatching an episode of Downton Abbey and a bottle of perfume got dropped on the floor. Mary says something about it smelling of a "Tarts boudoir" I had a great laugh at that.;) Also, maybe again mentioned in another thread or post, do you think that by "hiring" her slaves, they will had to sign a NDA (Non-disclosure agreement)? So that she can try and keep her slave den secrets?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.