The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so jealous, I love Madrid 😭
I'd love anywhere other than my home town at the moment😢 Glad to see grifting pays off, I'd hate to think that people who are working are funding his lifestyle.Wondering how long it will be before pea green Princess is off visiting Spain too?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd love anywhere other than my home town at the moment😢 Glad to see grifting pays off, I'd hate to think that people who are working are funding his lifestyle.Wondering how long it will be before pea green Princess is off visiting Spain too?
YES! Anywhere will do at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I've just watched the Pethericks latest vlog.
Is it a bad sign that I found it much much more interesting than Lalande's latest vlogs ? 😂
PS Gwen is definitely pregnant.

Re. Lalande. The local staff at this small and rural supermarket (Intermarché) must not be very impressed to see the Lalande gang arriving five minutes or so before the supermarket closes, on a Sunday morning.

Supermarkets in France are not all open on Sundays. And when they are open, it's only until midday or 1pm usually.

Imagine how the staff can welcome those who arrive just before they can go home and enjoy what is left of their Sunday with family.

In one of Stephanie's recent vlogs, I was wondering how the locals "see" her when she goes shopping dressed in her very long coat made in tapestry, with her high heels...or with a flashy yellow jacket matched with an awful yellow bag held by a huge chain.

Remember : this is a small supermarket in a small and very rural town, almost a village.

I would love to hear them speaking of the "Brits of Lalande" 😂😂

Maybe @Clara Burnett could tell us ?
I’d say she’s flouncing around the local supermarket in her awful inappropriate badly styled ensembles thinking to herself (in that movie in her own mind way) ...they’re all watching me, looking at me, admiring me, thinking how stylish I am, how I can put together a fabulous outfit, how I just shine, I glow, I really do have that je ne ses quoi, I am IT, they’re just a little in awe of me, they’re all whispering “look, it’s her, that aristocrat from England from the Chateau”, look how vibrant she is, how I admire how she throws her head back and laughs with abandon, she is oozing confidence and class... now this is all in the nut jobs head.
What the locals are really thinking is - mon dieu, it’s that weirdo from the dump up the road. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I am no doctor, but looking at the way he walks and yesterday looking at his son’s walking, I think they have knock knees and the little boy should be taken to a doctor, not spending money on lamps!
Especially as he is clearly still in nappies. It would be more pronounced if he was wearing just pants. Billy sounded quite out of breath carrying Ernest.Given that he should be used to manual work, I wouldn't expect him to be puffing as much as he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d say she’s flouncing around the local supermarket in her awful inappropriate badly styled ensembles thinking to herself (in that movie in her own mind way) ...they’re all watching me, looking at me, admiring me, thinking how stylish I am, how I can put together a fabulous outfit, how I just shine, I glow, I really do have that je ne ses quoi, I am IT, they’re just a little in awe of me, they’re all whispering “look, it’s her, that aristocrat from England from the Chateau”, look how vibrant she is, how I admire how she throws her head back and laughs with abandon, she is oozing confidence and class... now this is all in the nut jobs head.
What the locals are really thinking is - mon dieu, it’s that weirdo from the dump up the road. 🤦🏼‍♀️
I have been trying to remember who she reminds me of going shopping with her Prince Charming. She's a Poundshop Gucci Guilty gal!! @MojoDublin can we have a remake???!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw that, have you looked at the guy' profile that he's tagged. He's only got an Amazon wish list. Watch out Sir Trotter will be adding one soon I bet.
I had a quick glance at the Amazon link briefly. Is that what that is, a wish list for people to buy him and send to him. What has happened to this world and to these disgusting beggars. Oh my god. I feel sick.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
IMHO 😆😆😆... basic bottom line is SJ doesn’t give a tit what crap she trots out on her YT channel. I must revisit the patron videos posted here some threads back but from what I gather the patron videos are “better” - however, being better than tit isn’t very difficult. My point is, (I have a friend who always says that “my point is” and I shuffle forward in my chair a little in expectation) my point is the SJ cult fanatic kool-aid drinking disciples don’t care a dam what inane boring tedious dross she films and edits - all they want is to see her. To hear her. To adore her. To comment on her dross. They don’t care about content. They don’t ask for it. They just idolise her, she can do no wrong, and they will faithfully sit for hours pre launch twice a week wringing their hands in nervous delight waiting to hear the f*#king awful intro music and that f*#king awful “Hi, I’m Stephanie“ - wearing that f*#king awful yellow jacket and skirt... and they have their aural and visual orgasms as their gold digging heroine fills their screens. So good people here making amazing suggestions for great content that she could absolutely do and would be interesting to some to watch, even for the fanatics, is a total waste of time. She will never do it, that would involve effort. The rabid fanatics don’t need it. All they want is her. She is enough. And I’ve said it before, she is on the pigs back, the fans are going nowhere, if she has survived this long putting out pure crap and they still fall at her feet she knows she can get away with doing NOTHING and rake in their money as long as they are all alive! She will get richer and richer slowly but surely and I don’t actually think she’s as dumb business wise as we all hope. Marie and Nic are smart people. IJ is a wiley and crafty fox. I’d say she’s is being well advised behind the scenes, she is so money hungry, she knows what she at. She’s not risking one cent of her free grifted money being taken away from her because she didn’t do due diligence.
🤣😁🤣 ... facts! Your post made me laugh 😁 ... she’s on the pigs back, now that’s gotta be part of a thread title. 🐽 You’re right, no point suggesting ways to graft ... it ent gonna happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had a quick glance at the Amazon link briefly. Is that what that is, a wish list for people to buy him and send to him. What has happened to this world and to these disgusting beggars. Oh my god. I feel sick.
Wonder what got crossed off the list for him by the boy Trotter?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If it is in Aigurande Intermarche (Bonnat Intermarche is further away) they would not know who she is or if she’s from a local chateau, more importantly they would not be interested. Arriving just before closing is not ideal, however, they just close and usher to checkout. There are a lot of expat people in the area, she is one of many. How people dress going shopping could be considered ‘quirky’ but again nobody looks or cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There speaks an American, unfortunately this side of the pond we tend to remain as we are made. The only thing that would be addressed in kids are more major, heart, eyes, cochlear implant and what is known as clicky hip (requires double nappies/diapers) or sometimes a frame that keeps the legs in capital A shape. Even orthodontics tend to be more for middle class and above due to cost.
Oh no, I'm not American, I'm from Europe and I'm a non-native English speaker 😅
This person paid everything out of pocket though. Well, this person was a child, so his family did 😊

Reactions: 2
There speaks an American, unfortunately this side of the pond we tend to remain as we are made. The only thing that would be addressed in kids are more major, heart, eyes, cochlear implant and what is known as clicky hip (requires double nappies/diapers) or sometimes a frame that keeps the legs in capital A shape. Even orthodontics tend to be more for middle class and above due to cost.
It's normal to have knocked feet at his age. He's growing fast and his bones are elastic. Situation will be evaluated at age 10.

Reactions: 3
Did the Swede leave and have been replaced by a Spaniard?

Honestly, I am fuming. 🤬🤬🤬
What a selfish thing to do! This is on a whole other level, than a Fortnum & Mason selfcare package.
The world is in lockdown. He cries and moans, that he has haters and no money. Yet here he is, in Madrid, Spain. One of the hardest affected countries during the pandemic.
Ugh. Sir Trotter 🤮🤮🤮

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.