The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few points from comments:

>. i dont know if Michael’s other brother lives in Manchester but Michael lived in Manchester for 10 years. Lived north Manchester near Heaton Park, has friends in Stockport. (Consult maps for locations]
> SJ highest tier was limited to 50 but now 150 (she’s money mad!) there are only 91 places left ... so let’s all sign up 🤣
> Latest figures are £18,000 + per month with over 2,700 idiots patreons paying her.
> Michael’s unemployment benefit Patreons - only coughing up little over £4K ☹
> Granny farm must have been sold prior to 2004 when they bought the shatoo as they (in SJ’s own words) took so much time travelling all over France looking for somewhere to buy. It was up for sale again few years later for £2.7 million.
> If Daddy bought SJ (another) flat after she sold her first one (which her parents must also have bought - as she never worked to qualify for a mortgage) that would have been after 2004 and he died 2009 - big tax due on that ‘gift’!
> Many thanks to whoever posted the ‘Quiz’ only managed couple of minutes! As for Sadies latest, well despite several pleas from Mrs P to watch and support her unemployed daughter - sorry but one vlog was enough .... never again!
> Now must leave as you’ve all forced me to watch the latest vlog so I know what’s being discussed!
Goodnight all 😴

We were wondering how Gerry managed to set up his business. If the Granny Farm was sold prior to 2004. the taxi company was set up and Gerry registered as a director in June 2003. I wonder if "Daddy" also set him up in business as well as indulging SJ with her castle?

Reactions: 13
She can pull weeds, plant some seeds. I wouldn‘t call on her to do landscaping or pruning. Gardening isn’t complicated but it’s a lot of work and you have to be diligent. Dan can give her a little bit of babysitting and she’ll improve. They do need a volunteer or hire someone local for extra help. The garden and landscaping the grounds are way to much work for one person, IDK what he gets paid, but it’s definitely not enough!

I look at like this, if they are all eating the produce that comes from the garden, maybe they could spend a little time working in it so Dan can focus on other things. They can pull weeds, sow seeds, pick produce. I would think they take turns with chores or whatever it is they do in the house, why not do the same in the garden, (unless IJ doesn’t allow it).
Sorry to say, but I think that mini apron can much better stay at SA, i cannot stand that woman..she has too many faces and they are all false.. i think she just uses that Percy guy..how she makes a fuss about Diesel eating a treat from an old rugg puzzles me..If one person is fake in that whole circus it is that Isabelle...

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry to say, but I think that mini apron can much better stay at SA, i cannot stand that woman..she has to many faces and they are all false.. i think she just uses that Percy guy..how she makes a fuss about Diesel eating a treat from an old rugg puzzles me..If one person is fake in that whole circus it is that Isabelle...
💯! I’ve said it before, she scares me! I remember the dog treat. I didn‘t like her before that, but in that moment, she showed her true colors. She inflicts this sort of anxiety on me like my own mother did. She’s be gone for over 10 years now and I still haven’t gotten over it.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why Selmar is messing about with curtain tie-backs and panelling, when the downstairs powder room is still unfinished. Must be at least six months on one tiny room.

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why Selmar is messing about with curtain tie-backs and panelling, when the downstairs powder room is still unfinished. Must be at least six months on one tiny room.
I don’t think they can finish the powder room until the moisture problem is sorted out. They have to put down a waterproof barrier or something before doing the stone floor. By December 2022, the marquis’s apartment will probably have the paneling and tie backs finished, six months after that, the powder room will be done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are we really going to lower ourselves to making fun of gay persons? Sorry to be so critical but that's really below our standards, don't you think?
Wouldn't SJ be held to account in exactly the same way if she was enjoying herself in Madrid with a young partner, funded by Patreons? I imagine that there would be a few derogatory terms used for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
💯! I’ve said it before, she scares me! I remember the dog treat. I didn‘t like her before that, but in that moment, she showed her true colors. She inflicts this sort of anxiety on me like my own mother did. She’s be gone for over 10 years now and I still haven’t gotten over it.
She is horrible..she thinks she still can rule as she did over those old people in that nursinghome..which i guess she ripped off if she could..I wouldnt trust her with my own 10 euros :p I personnally think all that wealth she has now, came from all those old people...she just ripped them off or made sure she was in their will...i am sure , just like her daughter ,she is a good actress..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
And where does Gerry get his endless buckets of money? He owns a taxi service and does come to the ShatO frequently so when is he working? Seems everyone who worked in the Granny Farm became overnight millionaires.
Taxi drivers are a different bread, they can get you stuff for half the price or get rid of some ;) they know ppl, they know places... mostly dark ones

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we really going to lower ourselves to making fun of gay persons? Sorry to be so critical but that's really below our standards, don't you think?
I am gay myself.. i can do this..:p and btw if Trotter or his date post it on instagram..the it is out in the open..if you dont wanne have attention dont post it.i bet our trotter likes the attention..and that amazon-wishlistguy too.. ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen on instagram

if you enlarge the date it is written as 2021-02-1900
TROTTERS AND Co. HAVE THEIR OWN THREAD

PS. dont get cought in the smoke and mirrors, they read here and want to play with you, just wave back and move on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think they can finish the powder room until the moisture problem is sorted out. They have to put down a waterproof barrier or something before doing the stone floor. By December 2022, the marquis’s apartment will probably have the paneling and tie backs finished, six months after that, the powder room will be done 🤣
Oh of course, I'd forgotten about the damp. This is going to take years :rolleyes:

• Haha

PS. dont get cought in the smoke and mirrors, they read here and want to play with you, just wave back and move on
Good for him..i hope all the old grannies get their eyes open what Trotter does with their patreon money..exept buying spode.and sort of restoring a cottage,,,.going on a trip to Madrid to shag a guy.. :p Boy Trotter must have a very itchy crotch... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is horrible..i think she still can rules as she did over those old people in that nursinghome..which i guess she ripped off if she could..I wouldnt trust her with my own 10 euros :p I personnaly think all that wealth she has now, came from all those old people...she just ripped them off or made sure she was in their will...i am sure , just like her daughter ,she is a good actress..
She’s definitely a good actress/manipulator. I wouldn’t trust her any further than I could throw her, (she’s pretty small though, so who knows🤷🏻‍♀️).

IDK how it works in the UK or what the standards were for long term care (p.c term for granny farms, i.e nursing homes) in that era, but I have some experience in LTC (I was a night shift nurse years ago). Private rooms ran around $5000 a month, double rooms around half that. Everything is marked up, staff wasn’t paid that well and we often worked with a bare bones crew. There’s a ton of money to be made in the care facility industry, tons.

Reactions: 12

Yes someone needs to post the link for MPK thread. Just speed reading thru as I’ve been hooked by Apple TV and binge watching shows so feeling far behind however looks to me like we need to start a thread for Mercedes cars and other cars too... yesterday it was thermomix, today mercedes...

• Heart
  • Haha
Yes someone needs to post the link for MPK thread. Just speed reading thru as I’ve been hooked by Apple TV and binge watching shows so feeling far behind however looks to me like we need to start a thread for Mercedes cars and other cars too... yesterday it was thermomix, today mercedes...

The Petherick thread

I'm sorry to be critical but even if a person is gay that really doesn't give them license to talk in a disparaging way about gays...I've always felt the same way when races talk about their common race in a disparaging way...just my own personal feelings...I'll just scroll past the posts by that person from now on.

Reactions: 11
She should thank Tattle Life publicly for at least giving her some ideas (and points to improve) with a "How Tattle Saved My Vlog!" (new thread title?)
gets my vote

Few points from comments:

>. i dont know if Michael’s other brother lives in Manchester but Michael lived in Manchester for 10 years. Lived north Manchester near Heaton Park, has friends in Stockport. (Consult maps for locations]
> SJ highest tier was limited to 50 but now 150 (she’s money mad!) there are only 91 places left ... so let’s all sign up 🤣
> Latest figures are £18,000 + per month with over 2,700 idiots patreons paying her.
> Michael’s unemployment benefit Patreons - only coughing up little over £4K ☹
> Granny farm must have been sold prior to 2004 when they bought the shatoo as they (in SJ’s own words) took so much time travelling all over France looking for somewhere to buy. It was up for sale again few years later for £2.7 million.
> If Daddy bought SJ (another) flat after she sold her first one (which her parents must also have bought - as she never worked to qualify for a mortgage) that would have been after 2004 and he died 2009 - big tax due on that ‘gift’!
> Many thanks to whoever posted the ‘Quiz’ only managed couple of minutes! As for Sadies latest, well despite several pleas from Mrs P to watch and support her unemployed daughter - sorry but one vlog was enough .... never again!
> Now must leave as you’ve all forced me to watch the latest vlog so I know what’s being discussed!
Goodnight all 😴
that’s Stockport
80426B1C-9A24-4E46-93C6-01F1146046DD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I am not critical of his sexuality, I am of his grifting. That's what this forum is about.
The man is wasting away hard-earned money his patrons send him!
The "Christmas Fairy" reference comes from Pethericks themselves, which MPK corrected and claimed he is "The Christmas Star!"

Plus, this is a gossip forum, if anyone feels offended, they're taking this too seriously.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s definitely a good actress/manipulator. I wouldn’t trust her any further than I could throw her, (she’s pretty small though, so who knows🤷🏻‍♀️).

IDK how it works in the UK or what the standards were for long term care (p.c term for granny farms, i.e nursing homes) in that era, but I have some experience in LTC (I was a night shift nurse years ago). Private rooms ran around $5000 a month, double rooms around half that. Everything is marked up, staff wasn’t paid that well and we often worked with a bare bones crew. There’s a ton of money to be made in the care facility industry, tons.
I never realised quite how bad it was https://www.caminita.altervista.org/dailyexpress.htm
DA516DEC-A4DD-4633-913D-5DC32188BC97.png

Im gay and sorry I found it funny. Those comments was made by his brother

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
And you don’t think that they haven’t got anything better to do .... than derailing here

think it’s time we had the yellow dress 👗
come back to the thread 🧵

I’ll research 🧐 it

some newbies here won’t be able to cope
tattlers don’t get rattled

few posts here today were blatantly trying
to cause upset 😢

one account falling on its sword ⚔

I am not critical of his sexuality, I am with his grifting. The man is wasting away hard-earned money his patrons send him!
The "Christmas Fairy" reference comes from Pethericks themselves, which MPK corrected and claimed he is "The Christmas Star!"
bud 👁👃🐀

as they say in the London Underground
MIND THE GAP

• Haha
@Sandton, that’s truly awful. There’s a lot of sketchy homes, those stories always break my heart. I was lucky to work in a good home. Yes, there was a lot to complain about, mostly the pay and lack of extra staff, but the majority of the staff was very caring with the residents, it was clean, the food was good (as far as LTC food goes).

As far as overhead for LTC is concerned, I have no idea, that’s what the administrators worried about. The interesting thing to me is Derek was the administrator, IJ was a nurse, SJ and Gerry worked there as well, how did the lines not get blurred? That’s something I’ve never seen before, family run homes aren’t something I’ve ever encountered. Homes are usually owned by the private sector, but are regulated by the state, lots of rules, guidelines, and laws. I have no idea how it’s done in the UK. I’d be especially curious to know what it was like when the Jarvis family owned it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.