The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Different topic. This is something I have been mulling over since the Egyptologist popped up and interviewed the "queen". It occurred to me again watching her talk about how you tube saved me. The stories keep changing. This is the part that continues to puzzle me. How are you depressed when you have the energy, will, and positive spirit to travel, travel, travel, but you are too depressed to work on your home???:unsure: I just do not get it? How does she expect us to swallow this? Then in this latest vlog, the story again seemed to shift to "we ran out of money". It was aaaaaaalllllllll gone. Not a lick of work could be done. 300 thous swallowed into the building envelope of the chateau. What could I do????:rolleyes: The only thing left for me was to draaaaaaggggg my depressed self off on more hols for which I had no money and could barely sustain myself.
Anybody else??? Comments??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O WTH!!!
Agreed. She has the wherewithal to flit from continent to continent yet nothing to invest in her beloved home. AND.....have the unmitigated Gaul to beg for money when she’s out on shopping sprees at Soliado and Bernardaud buying more and more China to shove into that hell hole of China room.
remember she was in Asia with Scotsman when Covid lockdown hit and has to rush back to the sha-toe. How did she get the money for that trip ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Me neither. If anyone clicks on his instagram story then he can see who you are. Bit like when he popped himself on LinkedIn & would be able to see who looked at his profile. If he is in Madrid then it looks like he hasn't broken any rules as it seems it is legal to travel between France & Spain. Even if it seems unlikely that he could justify it as necessary travel. If he's not in Madrid & is really sat in his bedroom reading us on Tattle then it's a win for Tattlers. We make more interesting content than he does quite clearly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
he’ll need better little birds 🐦
Tattlers don’t Rattle ☺🙂🙃😉
5239B9EB-85FD-4E2E-AC3E-88B5F5080E0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahaha, if I was the supermarket I would hire her on the spot.. :p :p no patreon needed..she can
sell a sausage to a butcher... :p
excusez-moi mademoiselle voudriez-vous essayer nos saucisses. Ils sont particulièrement fermes et juteux et ont un goût magnifique.

seulement 49 euros la livre.

• Haha
I managed myself through the cadeauvlog...al lot of crap as usual, she receives a spodebook..so she says that she needs to go with Michael Trotter to Stoke on Trent..with the book..to visite..But he isnt able to visite La lande because of the lockdown...Strange..going to Madrid apparently..and not able to visite La lande..She goes to Le Fleur , in lockdown...passes Michaels home..but doesnt visit...A lot of smoke...i guess they arent at speaking terms anymore..but they all keep de appearances up...Its all a bunch of lies...and the silly patreons keep paying...and believe all this tit..i really dont get that...My father used to say...80 percent of all people are dumb..i guess he was right..

Agreed. She has the wherewithal to flit from continent to continent yet nothing to invest in her beloved home. AND.....have the unmitigated Gaul to beg for money when she’s out on shopping sprees at Soliado and Bernardaud buying more and more China to shove into that hell hole of China room.
remember she was in Asia with Scotsman when Covid lockdown hit and has to rush back to the sha-toe. How did she get the money for that trip ?
The scotsman paid for the trip...like she always like other people to pay...

Reactions: 13
I managed myself through the cadeauvlog...al lot of crap as usual, she receives a spodebook..so she says that she needs to go with Michael Trotter to Stoke on Trent..with the book..to visite..But he isnt able to visite La lande because of the lockdown...Strange..going to Madrid apparently..and not able to visite La lande..She goes to Le Fleur , in lockdown...passes Michaels home..but doesnt visit...A lot of smoke...i guess they arent at speaking terms anymore..but they all keep de appearances up...Its all a bunch of lies...and the silly patreons keep paying...and believe all this tit..i really dont get that...My father used to say...80 percent of all people are dumb..i guess he was right..

The scotsman paid for the trip...like she always like other people to pay...
I’m not convinced that he has not visited in between Christmas and her being to tired to post videos and having to take a break.

if he Deff havent then it’s totally the case of both being civil saying they should get together but neither mean it. There’s a saying about only having one woman in the kitchen. Perhaps same apply to gay men

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m not convinced that he has not visited in between Christmas and her being to tired to post videos and having to take a break.

if he Deff havent then it’s totally the case of both being civil saying they should get together but neither mean it. There’s a saying about only having one woman in the kitchen. Perhaps same apply to gay men
I dont think they visited eachother...they are both to keen on content not to mention...and what the gays concerned..these two dont get along..thats for sure..

Only been there 5 months and he acts like he owns the place :rolleyes:
Yes...but I guess he will get his cold shower...when another more appealing boy or man appears....only a matter of time..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
You’ve been on one of these cruises? As I only posted about the ‘gentleman’ who wanted to try something different not so long ago 😉 So if Mr or Mrs has a ‘spa treatment’ and discovers some new found talent, be grateful to the poor crew member that helped them find their inner talent 🤢
Ah, nope. I would never lower the tone of the thread in such a fashion.
I may have my Freudian moments but they don't involve a crowded spa...

A loki thought a day keeps the cruising innuendos at bay. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt MPK is in Madrid and has merely posted a staged insta to enrage (Bravo MPK), it worked. However, nice work on the ‘mikey taking’ insta highlights.
Desperate for attention if that's the case. Glad I don't even have instagram. He may risk alienating his super fans who follow him on there though. They maybe thinking as Tattlers do regarding flaunting hols in people's faces and living a grifters life.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
does anyone know what’s the deal with bread being sold bag less. Is it a French or European thing? Like I noticed the bread had some paper round it but was exposed and it then sat on the car seat when they were driving.
It’s a French thing , happens a lot

Reactions: 1
Just watched the vlog you all forced me to watch! It’s all lies. She could NOT have been at that supermarket before 12 noon. She doesn’t get up until 2pm any day!
Well spotted!

Reactions: 3
Looking through the cadeauvlog..i have a good idea..Our dear Stef should send all the fake necklaces and tiaras to Billy..It would help him to restore that ghastly chandelier..:rolleyes:

What? Hire? She's no peasant...she can't and shouldn't work. She is a princess. Repeat after me: She is....(she is)...a princess (a princess).
Yes a five year old princess...when you look at the cadeaushitvlog and her respons.....with all the costume jewellery..worth 2 euro an item..and then being 45 years old..and all the rest sitting there..acting overwhelming...omg to bad.. Freud doesnt live anymore..

It’s a French thing , happens a lot
I do it too when i am in France..but then i have nore Marie of Philip sitting on my backseat... :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone EVER seen a box of wine in one of SJs videos? I think I have once... possibly. She is such a liar when she says they usually have a box. My guess is they have more empty wine bottles at that Sh#tto than any recycling plant you would care to visit.
Yes I noticed they cut at that point - you couldn’t see what they bought .

Reactions: 2
She probably has boxes of wine for the peasants. Can't see her happily quaffing cheap plonk though.

Reactions: 4
Dan the gardener's vlog was quite a sweet and unpretentious vlog of a family Sunday. The supermarket trip showed some of the prices and variety of wine and cheese, which was a little more interesting than SJ's pointless trip.
His videos always seems less contrived than any of the others. They are certainly not polished but that makes them appear a more genuine version of a young family making a life in France.
I will admit seeing them drive a Mercedes was not quite what I expected . But perhaps driving such a car in France doesn't quite mean the same as in the US. It's definitely strange to see how much work their home needs contrasted w their choice in vehicle.

Reactions: 11
whist doing some research ...cough :m strolled onto ma pethericks "the Waltons" page

browsing - few comments ..ending with " I say this with the deepest respect......"
telling how they deleted their subscriptions...for sadie
why should Ma Petherick be promoting sadie ..selmar ..marie
when its SIR TROTTERS page .....
thinking to myself ...ma petherick ..you should be on patrol 24 / 7 ;)

getting screenshots ......and pooooof
gone
there was 27 comments ....pasteurised down to 15
heres what i managed
even polite ..constructive opinions
sanitised .....they won't learn ..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: says you...

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.