The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This will be an old photo - He's posting it to get you all talking about him and then he can say that people are making up lies that he has travelled to Madrid.

if so then he has you right there ...
be careful of your internet footprint folks, it can come back and bite you on the ass piglet ;)
Be a good Tattler and make a faux (spy) account! :cool: I did. (**evil laugh**)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not biting

tell you why - his Oliver performance 🎭 hadent really done him any favours

real business ..ie future monies from corporate deals ain’t gonna show after that tit show

Petherick - thread 🧵 has over 20k views
it’s 10 pages one thread
tf his sub fans didnt find here on mass

so he’s no receipts to back his allegations
hence throw out a few herrings
and eh voila
look their still stalking me

ain’t biting ... this isn’t the Muppet show
Me neither. If anyone clicks on his instagram story then he can see who you are. Bit like when he popped himself on LinkedIn & would be able to see who looked at his profile. If he is in Madrid then it looks like he hasn't broken any rules as it seems it is legal to travel between France & Spain. Even if it seems unlikely that he could justify it as necessary travel. If he's not in Madrid & is really sat in his bedroom reading us on Tattle then it's a win for Tattlers. We make more interesting content than he does quite clearly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’d say she’s flouncing around the local supermarket in her awful inappropriate badly styled ensembles thinking to herself (in that movie in her own mind way) ...they’re all watching me, looking at me, admiring me, thinking how stylish I am, how I can put together a fabulous outfit, how I just shine, I glow, I really do have that je ne ses quoi, I am IT, they’re just a little in awe of me, they’re all whispering “look, it’s her, that aristocrat from England from the Chateau”, look how vibrant she is, how I admire how she throws her head back and laughs with abandon, she is oozing confidence and class... now this is all in the nut jobs head.
What the locals are really thinking is - mon dieu, it’s that weirdo from the dump up the road. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Norris, please don't ever leave! 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Me neither. If anyone clicks on his instagram story then he can see who you are. Bit like when he popped himself on LinkedIn & would be able to see who looked at his profile. If he is in Madrid then it looks like he hasn't broken any rules as it seems it is legal to travel between France & Spain. Even if it seems unlikely that he could justify it as necessary travel. If he's not in Madrid & is really sat in his bedroom reading us on Tattle then it's a win for Tattlers. We make more interesting content than he does quite clearly :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
It's not about the food, sweetie...it's never about the food. ;)
Norris, please don't ever leave! 😂❤
I think the only people who really know her... are the people from Emmaus..thinking.. oh thank god there she is...again...we can get rid of some crap.. :p

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’d say she’s flouncing around the local supermarket in her awful inappropriate badly styled ensembles thinking to herself (in that movie in her own mind way) ...they’re all watching me, looking at me, admiring me, thinking how stylish I am, how I can put together a fabulous outfit, how I just shine, I glow, I really do have that je ne ses quoi, I am IT, they’re just a little in awe of me, they’re all whispering “look, it’s her, that aristocrat from England from the Chateau”, look how vibrant she is, how I admire how she throws her head back and laughs with abandon, she is oozing confidence and class... now this is all in the nut jobs head. What the locals are really thinking is - mon dieu, it’s that weirdo from the dump up the road. 🤦🏼‍♀️
What do you mean? Her shopping ensemble was magnetic!
She matches almost everything in the canned foods section.

yellow.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I am no doctor, but looking at the way he walks and yesterday looking at his son’s walking, I think they have knock knees and the little boy should be taken to a doctor, not spending money on lamps!
What a heap of crap that chandelier was.. he was robbed..they must see the British coming and up their prices. Seriously! Should have listened to Ernest!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched the vlog you all forced me to watch! It’s all lies. She could NOT have been at that supermarket before 12 noon. She doesn’t get up until 2pm any day!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I agree, I think Marie is totally unsuitable for a vlog, her followers mostly feel sorry for her. She could not hold my attention for more than a few seconds. If she leaves la la land, this will be a rude awakening... the followers will gradually fall away.
Remember Tomasz, I recall porky mitts, and potty advised him to start a channel and do patreon, he has now vanished. I admit I subscribed, but his vlogs had little content, and he was pushing the patreon, so I unsubscribed.(n)
RK is so weak and boring it’s really frightfully sad. Her arrangements are sad as well. I’ve not seen one floral arrangement she’s done that I can say I love. PS I was in that business so I’m very aware of floral style and taste

Reactions: 9
RK is so weak and boring it’s really frightfully sad. Her arrangements are sad as well. I’ve not seen one floral arrangement she’s done that I can say I love. PS I was in that business so I’m very aware of floral style and taste
She needs to see that palm reader again as her floral career in IG isn't taking off.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two things.
1) I detest yellow on sallow skinned blondes
2) I detest anyone who stops their makeup at the jawline exposing frightening white necks.

She needs to see that palm reader again as her floral career in IG isn't taking off.
Oh yes... the palm reader told me I’d be great at floral creation so I went off to create florals...... mon Dieu !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Different topic. This is something I have been mulling over since the Egyptologist popped up and interviewed the "queen". It occurred to me again watching her talk about how you tube saved me. The stories keep changing. This is the part that continues to puzzle me. How are you depressed when you have the energy, will, and positive spirit to travel, travel, travel, but you are too depressed to work on your home???:unsure: I just do not get it? How does she expect us to swallow this? Then in this latest vlog, the story again seemed to shift to "we ran out of money". It was aaaaaaalllllllll gone. Not a lick of work could be done. 300 thous swallowed into the building envelope of the chateau. What could I do????:rolleyes: The only thing left for me was to draaaaaaggggg my depressed self off on more hols for which I had no money and could barely sustain myself.
Anybody else??? Comments??? o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O WTH!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.