The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, I came to Tattle to engage in like minded conversations regarding grifters!
I have now had my eyes opened about a whole new world of sugar daddy predators.

Perhaps it deserves it's own thread.

Regarding the old dears and young Trotter...remember these are the ones that go on cruises(predatory biddies on the prowl). I have a feeling some may be well versed in a bit of behind the scenes happy moments.

Thank goodness I found info out. I will now use as evidence should Mrs G ever try to persuade me to go on a cruise in future.(Adds Spain to list) I'm always suspicious of buffets too...so many Manky mits dibbing in the bits.
You’ve been on one of these cruises? As I only posted about the ‘gentleman’ who wanted to try something different not so long ago 😉 So if Mr or Mrs has a ‘spa treatment’ and discovers some new found talent, be grateful to the poor crew member that helped them find their inner talent 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Well he won’t unless someone busts him. It’s not on his main Instagram page. It’s on his stories and will disappear. Also it’s a bit clever in that it’s just a photo of terrace with a heart and Madrid. He could say he just posted it to say he likes Madrid and that he wasn’t actually there... - I’d say he’s there but he could deny it.
He's so thick that he couldn't keep it secret. I can see another 'poor me' vlog coming how we have again bullied him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Speaking of shopping at Lalande...
It always amazes me to see the Lalande family shopping at the local supermarket for their special events.

When you show your viewers all the luxuries in your life (clothes, fabric, travels, candles, etc etc), you would want to show them the finest food shops in your area (at least for your special occasions).

We know they exist in this corner of Berry : we saw the sweets-chocolates shop in the small town of La Châtre in one of the vlogs.

Sure there are good butchers, cheesemongers, épicerie fine in Châteauroux (the biggest town in the area) too.

Or is it a trick to show her viewers how simple their life is at Lalande ? 😜
They would have to be more organised though. Smaller shops close for lunch at least 2 hours and are not open on Sundays and very often not Mondays either. Bread shops (boulangeries) however have to open every morning by French law. Those big supermarkets will open every day and usually over lunch time too but close on Sunday at midday,

Reactions: 2
Billy went to the brocante..nothing new..and bought that horrible chandelier for about 400 euro..he fixed and cleaned it.. well sort off..it still didnt sparkle..and said ..i dont want to look it all shiny.. :p no because he bought a crap chandelier with glass ornaments ..not even chrystal..for 400 euro:oops:
That chandelier was an atrocity!

Reactions: 4
In stories. Click on his profile picture in insta and you’ll see it.
The following photo is taken in the same setting, showing this boy. I wonder if he is actually there or just fishing for a hook up. It seems that the boy will settle for an ice-cream if nothing is forthcoming from his Amazon list.
It looks as though Elias Truedsson left upper secondary school (15 -18 ys) in 2019, so quite young.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Well, I came to Tattle to engage in like minded conversations regarding grifters!
I have now had my eyes opened about a whole new world of sugar daddy predators.

Perhaps it deserves it's own thread.

Regarding the old dears and young Trotter...remember these are the ones that go on cruises(predatory biddies on the prowl). I have a feeling some may be well versed in a bit of behind the scenes happy moments.

Thank goodness I found info out. I will now use as evidence should Mrs G ever try to persuade me to go on a cruise in future.(Adds Spain to list) I'm always suspicious of buffets too...so many Manky mits dibbing in the bits.
Yes those cruises have the crew members who have to act as dance partners for the ladies of a certain age who need to be kept sweet. I think you're right about those buffets...always avoid the rice dishes apparently.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
They would have to be more organised though. Smaller shops close for lunch at least 2 hours and are not open on Sundays and very often not Mondays either. Bread shops (boulangeries) however have to open every morning by French law. Those big supermarkets will open every day and usually over lunch time too but close on Sunday at midday,
SJ could have just given BJJ a shopping list and he could have gone instead of waiting for her to get out of bed 🤔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Might he also say that Gustavooooo wasn't actually there on the terrace with him?
Nothing will be mentioned..next video we will see a few droneshots..he fires up the aga...sets a cup of tea ,without water and a sink in the cottage.... uses his precious spode..asks in the meantime for things he wants and desperetly needs but cannot afford...and the video ends.. doing it all himself :p

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I can't find these two photos in his Instagram.
Have they been deleted ? If so, no need to explain his little Spanish break to his followers 😉
Go to Instagram and click on his pic and it comes up in Stories. He's not actually saying he's in Madrid, it's a pic of Madrid with a heart. Then a pic of a hunky boy.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I doubt MPK is in Madrid and has merely posted a staged insta to enrage (Bravo MPK), it worked. However, nice work on the ‘mikey taking’ insta highlights.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Might he also say that Gustavooooo wasn't actually there on the terrace with him?
I’m not biting

tell you why - his Oliver performance 🎭 hadent really done him any favours

real business ..ie future monies from corporate deals ain’t gonna show after that tit show

Petherick - thread 🧵 has over 20k views
it’s 10 pages one thread
tf his sub fans didnt find here on mass

so he’s no receipts to back his allegations
hence throw out a few herrings
and eh voila
look their still stalking me

ain’t biting ... this isn’t the Muppet show

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.