The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Nik πŸ˜‚

Windows with no double glazing will make a huge difference.. they let the warmth out, and cold air in! Had it in my flat, God knows what it's like in the tit ooo..
Sure they do, but then you put heat on maximum and pay the price. I know it is expensive, but it's warm. If it is still not warm with a new heating build after 2000 something is wrong.

Reactions: 2
You're being ironic right?!! She took it on because that was what was in the price range. When she drove up with Mummy & Daddy then Princess Stephanie clapped her little hands with joy, saw the turrets and said this is the one!!! Now, we all know what Stephie wants when Daddy was around Stephie got. Was any research done, were there any other chateau B&B businesses in place, did they investigate the cost of what it would be to bring the place up to scratch? Clearly not. It was a party pad away from prying eyes, where she could play at being princess with her courtiers in attendance. Because at the end of the day there was never any concern that the ££ would run out because Mummy & Daddy or her pals would bale her out ...as usual. During the whole of the time she has owned it 16 YEARS - has there been anything other than tinkering at the edges probably losing more money than she made. The picture is funny-it doesn't offend me one bit. If she is offended by it then she needs to stop snooping on here, because eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves & perhaps needs to spend her time reigning in the comments from Loki which are highly offensive.
My point was merely that investing in an old property should not only be for financial reasons (increasing its value, which is not always possible) if one loves it and can afford it. Caring for it and not expecting financial gain is commendable. The issue of the repairs and upkeep being funded with someone else's money, and, more importantly in my eyes, being at risk of wasting it due to questionable project management, remains...

We can agree to disagree on the picture. I just think that while I sit on a high horse holding someone to a higher standard because they now receive vast amounts of strangers' cash, I should try to have somewhat of a moral standard as well. Hence, I am happy to share (more or less) constructive criticism, doubts, attempts at figuring things out but not very happy about pointless derogatory physical comments. Just as much as we think that predatory behaviour should not be encouraged (Lokigate), things can go too far here too. But I have made my point and I'll move on.

To come back to the things that really interest us... Lokigate is scandalous and I am stunned that he is actually being encouraged by the community. One of the commentators (I saw a glimpse of a lifechat and had to read as I could not believe my eyes) said "We love you, Loki.." "Just be yourself..." That was not even BJJ but a total stranger enabling him. And that is what they call a supportive community?

• Sick
Reactions: 22
I can watch the gift grab by speeding through it. I can even cope with the patreon fools. What really makes me uncomfortable though is people who donate during live chat. Not all but example tonight was Michael Morrison donating $25 to Selmar for dressing up in a white suit. This seems very tacky to me and a bit seedyπŸ˜•

Reactions: 17
I can watch the gift grab by speeding through it. I can even cope with the patreon fools. What really makes me uncomfortable though is people who donate during live chat. Not all but example tonight was Michael Morrison donating $25 to Selmar for dressing up in a white suit. This seems very tacky to me and a bit seedyπŸ˜•
Seems he donates almost every time to someone else. He shall definitely be staying in the b&b

Talking of which I still doubt this b&b would be open. I reckon she will make excuse after excuse. Covid. Building work etc. She might have the super fans with money ie mr donations come stay as those will benefit her greatly.

As they arrive with their pg tips and cheap sliced bread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Surprisingly the chat was quite free from Loki and his lewd remarks about PP
People complained about Loki on patreon, also told her about consequences for her as an employer. So I believe this made S change her mind. Thank god.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surprisingly the chat was quite free from Loki and his lewd remarks about PP
Great catch! It seems both comments are now removed from the chat replay... Her volatile 'apology' has gone with the wind (at least form my end of the world)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
One of the very, very few times I wanted to witch-slap the man who for being beyond excited for a septic tank!

View attachment 440387

Dear Selmar, in the future, if you find a cavern underneath any loo it is most likely a s(k)eptic tank!
Uh oh next platform FANSONLYπŸ˜€

Last edited:
Two Cents - Brenda could be very well working on getting the thread shut down. Recommending the thread on her page opens the door to 1) new members coming on and breaking tattle rules on purpose to get the thread shut down OR 2) new members coming on and continually reporting posts until the thread gets shut down. I don't really know if it is even possible to get a thread shut down? But my suggestion (which everyone can take or leave) is to tighten up the ship and be careful what you post. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Not trying to moderate!! Just offering another opinion in regards to starting a DB fan club 😜
i defo hear you - πŸ€’
it was a rabbit hole i eluded to from the weekend
the vid wasent exactly kind 😳

her repartee caught me off Gaurd
... technically she has wit - πŸ˜‚

best They all remember
we like them enough to gossip about them

Reactions: 8
To come back to the things that really interest us... Lokigate is scandalous and I am stunned that he is actually being encouraged by the community. One of the commentators (I saw a glimpse of a lifechat and had to read as I could not believe my eyes) said "We love you, Loki.." "Just be yourself..." That was not even BJJ but a total stranger enabling him. And that is what they call a supportive community?
It's the community's pseudo-tolerance. It's their way of making LokiCleveland, being a gay man in his 60s, feel "loved and respected." I can't imagine the same people who "tolerate" LokiCleveland's smuttiness on the live chat if he were to say the same things he says to Philip to their children.
Philip, if you're watching this, your pseudo-tolerance is what pollutes the live chat.

As a man born and raised in NYC, I have had to face so many LokiCleveland-like characters who would say something inappropriate to me under the guise of "we throw the line at everyone and catch whoever snatches the bait." I learned how to fend for myself against LokiCelevland-like creatures. A few years ago, I told a 30-ish looking man who said something inappropriate: to me "I'm 16 and my dad's a lawyer...unless you want to spend Christmas in jail, shut it!" That is why I always get worked up when it comes to LokiCleveland! He sounds like the kind of monster who goes online to ensnare teenage boys! Yeah, Loki you belong in jail.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Gibson!!! Don't you start or I will have to have a word with Mrs G...;)
πŸ˜‚Mrs G would just roll her eyes. To be truthful, it's quite close to home. I once bought the costume for a fancy dress do. I was very popular that night!
I did get on Mrs G's nerves though as I kept repeating the catch phrase. (Enough beer will do that)
She also fell out with me because I said mine were better than hers.
Fast forward a few years and all i can say is, thank goodness for the shed...I know my place πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I hear yah. I’m a bit of a sucker and think the best of everyone 🀣🀣🀣!!! Well some people... I’m sure the moderators only remove posts that are reported of theres a bona fide reason to. I’m sure they don’t remove post just because someone asks them to and I think they have enough of handle on things to know when someone is deliberately trying to sabotage the threads. But you’re right. Let’s be a little more careful...
DB we’re watching πŸ‘€ you.
I now have my πŸ‘ on the 🏐.
No πŸͺ°β€™s on me. (Not enough to go around as all the πŸͺ°β€™s are in the πŸ’©eau).
No deπŸ›€ing the 🧡here.
Ok make me πŸ›‘βœ‹.
Cough 😷

ive opened the bar for everyone
- I’m calling it

COVID - Arms .... ( was on news tonight)

in honour of your prose
most notable attention to the superior
use of emojis

☎ The pilot πŸ‘©β€βœˆοΈ
pick agent @Francis Nicole up off runway

moderator got her location πŸ€“
immediate extraction πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
😝😝😝😝

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.