The Chateau Diaries #18 Porky mitts and porky pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two Cents - Brenda could be very well working on getting the thread shut down. Recommending the thread on her page opens the door to 1) new members coming on and breaking tattle rules on purpose to get the thread shut down OR 2) new members coming on and continually reporting posts until the thread gets shut down. I don't really know if it is even possible to get a thread shut down? But my suggestion (which everyone can take or leave) is to tighten up the ship and be careful what you post. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Not trying to moderate!! Just offering another opinion in regards to starting a DB fan club ๐Ÿ˜œ
Absolutely not! Let's carry on as we were. We came here to talk freely away from Brenda and her sorts, who arbitrarily and without rhyme or reason controlled the conversation. This forum is administrated, no tighter internal censorship needed :)

Reactions: 18
It's the community's pseudo-tolerance. It's their way of making LokiCleveland, being a gay man in his 60s, feel "loved and respected." I can't imagine the same people who "tolerate" LokiCleveland's smuttiness on the live chat if he were to say the same things he says to Philip to their children.
Philip, if you're watching this, your pseudo-tolerance is what pollutes the live chat.

As a man born and raised in NYC, I have had to face so many LokiCleveland-like characters who would say something inappropriate to me under the guise of "we throw the line at everyone and catch whoever snatches the bait." I learned how to fend for myself against LokiCelevland-like creatures. A few years ago, I told a 30-ish looking man who said something inappropriate: to me "I'm 16 and my dad's a lawyer...unless you want to spend Christmas in jail, shut it!" That is why I always get worked up when it comes to LokiCleveland! He sounds like the kind of monster who goes online to ensnare teenage boys! Yeah, Loki you belong in jail.
I'm glad you had that presence of mind. If someone did that to my son or daughter, I wouldn't have been responsible for my actions.

It's funny what society tolerates as acceptable or turns a blind eye, trying to laugh it off as something it clearly isn't. He's old enough to know better.

I laughed at the screenshots before, like they are private and could chat away. All is open including here.

Call it like it is ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 16
I hear yah. Iโ€™m a bit of a sucker and think the best of everyone ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ!!! Well some people... Iโ€™m sure the moderators only remove posts that are reported of theres a bona fide reason to. Iโ€™m sure they donโ€™t remove post just because someone asks them to and I think they have enough of handle on things to know when someone is deliberately trying to sabotage the threads. But youโ€™re right. Letโ€™s be a little more careful...
DB weโ€™re watching ๐Ÿ‘€ you.
I now have my ๐Ÿ‘ on the ๐Ÿ.
No ๐Ÿชฐโ€™s on me. (Not enough to go around as all the ๐Ÿชฐโ€™s are in the ๐Ÿ’ฉeau).
No de๐Ÿ›คing the ๐Ÿงตhere.
Ok make me ๐Ÿ›‘โœ‹.
I wouldn't be sure that DB is doing anything different to what she has done before. Stir the pot.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else catch Stephanie say when supermarketing shopping for Valentine's Day dinner, "it's just a group of friends having dinner"? No Stef, it's a meal with your employees! THEY ARE PAID TO BE YOUR FRIENDS!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Serious question: What makes the lake more important than other parts of the shat-oh?

A hundred thousand euros (from other people's hard work) to restore a lake can go a long way to do more important restoration projects in the castle (that they do not own).
This has probably already been answered, still catching up. But just in case: the lake is personal because the draining of the lake was her mistake which she wants to "make good" (reacting to what the water police said instead of waiting for official / written demands with regards to the management of the lake due to a new EU directive that had been passed). She says that she has never forgiven herself (I wouldn't have either). What probably happened is that she was alerted to costly changes to be made to the lake to bring it in line with new regulations. At the time, she did not look anything up, and did not know that because the lake is a historic landmark, she may have received a grant to help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Philip is Dutch. He's got a Dutch passport and is an European citizen. As an European citizen, he can stay and work in any European country without a work visa/permit.
We've been told that Nati has an Italian passport as well as an Argentinian passport. So it's the same for her : she's an European citizen too and has the right to stay and work in France.
I am a bit dead after today, but I wanted to add something to this, it is not entirely true that one can stay anywhere just like that, you can stay but only for a certain period of time without declaration, after that time you need to either return and then come back or you need to declare the purpose and funding of your stay (regardless of the eu citizenship), I am not sure if it is 3 or 6 months,
you should register your arrival and then also depending on your work/school/self employment situation you register further, it is mostly a formality in most of the counties but in Lux, for example, the police really comes and checks if you live where you said if your name is on the postbox...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My point was merely that investing in an old property should not only be for financial reasons (increasing its value, which is not always possible) if one loves it and can afford it. Caring for it and not expecting financial gain is commendable. The issue of the repairs and upkeep being funded with someone else's money, and, more importantly in my eyes, being at risk of wasting it due to questionable project management, remains...

We can agree to disagree on the picture. I just think that while I sit on a high horse holding someone to a higher standard because they now receive vast amounts of strangers' cash, I should try to have somewhat of a moral standard as well. Hence, I am happy to share (more or less) constructive criticism, doubts, attempts at figuring things out but not very happy about pointless derogatory physical comments. Just as much as we think that predatory behaviour should not be encouraged (Lokigate), things can go too far here too. But I have made my point and I'll move on.

To come back to the things that really interest us... Lokigate is scandalous and I am stunned that he is actually being encouraged by the community. One of the commentators (I saw a glimpse of a lifechat and had to read as I could not believe my eyes) said "We love you, Loki.." "Just be yourself..." That was not even BJJ but a total stranger enabling him. And that is what they call a supportive community?
I agree that to restore a beautiful building is an admirable cause. If only that was the case in this instance, where there has be NO effort to do anything except revamp the areas that the other investors live in. There is a sharp contrast between other ETTCDIY owners who often go off & do jobs away from their properties to fund their renovations or who actually roll their sleeves up and get down & dirty doing very hard work themselves. SJ does no work, has used free labour & clearly spends any spare cash on clothes & holidays. Not sure where that chimes with someone who cares for the jewel in their little princess crown. Most folk I guess have been brought here because of her lack of care for the building and then grifting to get others who do care for it to pay to keep a roof over her head. The point of this is that we tattle, which means gossip, and if folk think SJ looks like she has had work done then that's just what it is - gossip which is pretty harmless IMO. The Loki situation seems to have been dealt with it appears.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
mum 89 next week

and itโ€™s no issue ....
personally I was braver in my 20-30 and I stopped calling her mam

she asked me to stop as
she loved been our mam
soooo

if sheโ€™s annoying me ... itโ€™s her Christian name
if sheโ€™s winding me up .... itโ€™s m o t h e r
if itโ€™s a quick chat .... mam
and if Iโ€™m buttering her up .... itโ€™s her pet name
But never MUMMY!

Brenda really wants people reading here!
MojoDublin. .you've impressed Brenda! She's promoting Tattle life! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The Loki situation seems to have been dealt with it appears.
we SHALL prevail - Tattle life :m

- its a LONG time on many threads
- they are avidly following here
it was ignored again on sunday
- we saw the screenshots

@Gibson posts #metoo and nutty is over the chat like a rash !!!!!!

also grinding my gears ....that was wayyyyyy to nice nice tonight with FRK and SSB

BRANDING ....a mutual convo was clearly hosted. ... just saying.
FRK BARLEY pulled it off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Stephanee has just said the monthly patreon money has gone up to 25000 per month. Big increase since the 'come clean' vlog about finances apparently.

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
we SHALL prevail - Tattle life :m

- its a LONG time on many threads
- they are avidly following here
it was ignored again on sunday
- we saw the screenshots

@Gibson posts #metoo and nutty is over the chat like a rash !!!!!!

also grinding my gears ....that was wayyyyyy to nice nice tonight with FRK and SSB

BRANDING ....a mutual convo was clearly hosted. ... just saying.
FRK BARLEY pulled it off
How irritating it must be for the La La Land folk to have people in the real world pulling their strings. Instead of it being SSB's own personal fiefdom Tattlers are holding the remote control and making them dance to our tune & get them to clean their act up. Maybe there will be an awards ceremony this year for those who have given them free financial, marketing, legal, HR, Health & Safety & building regulations advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cough ๐Ÿ˜ท

ive opened the bar for everyone
- Iโ€™m calling it

COVID - Arms .... ( was on news tonight)

in honour of your prose
most notable attention to the superior
use of emojis

โ˜Ž The pilot ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โœˆ๏ธ
pick agent @Francis Nicole up off runway

moderator got her location ๐Ÿค“
immediate extraction ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I'm dreadfully disappointed that the FLY emoji didn't work (well it's not working when I look at Tattle on my laptop) maybe it's ok on the iphone/ipad... - but I will only use emoji's when I really feel the need to so do... I cannot and do not want ever to even attempt to pretend to be such an eloquent user of the emoji in my prose... there is only one ๐Ÿ‘‘ of the Emoji, and I ๐Ÿ™‡โ€โ™€๏ธ to your rights of use...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Before SJ became the yt sensation she now believes she is, she was dreaming of a becoming a Moviestar. Check out this clip from a movie shot at the tit-show-shat-o in 2014, titled The Mutterer, when she was still under the impression she was going to star at the red carpet in Cannesโ€ฆ.
That was some weird tit!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.