The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched Billys video, and his tribute to The Queen was so much more appropriate than what SJ did.
I thought so too. But on reflection I think that having previously been one of the Queen's Household Guards and deserting, anything more would have been somewhat hypocritical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My goodness, I've been away for awhile and have a ton of threads to catch up on:) So people are still giving this idiot money? No word from Mr Beatrix Potter these days?
The HMN cult fanatics are still supplying 💰so she can pretend to be "royally" important. As for Mr. Potter he's quite well these days and flourishing. Very happy for him to find inner peace in all his endeavors.

Reactions: 14
Ok you guys now subliminally I am going to think of the dog instead of the monarch. Someone just said King Charles and the image of the dog popped in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok you guys now subliminally I am going to think of the dog instead of the monarch. Someone just said King Charles and the image of the dog popped in my head.
and when someone says Spaniel you will think of King Charles and so it goes on round and round a bit like Fisheyes Fanny and her grifting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattlers favourite Johnny the Bonnie

Sorry beachgirl just seen your previous post

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats @Freesia54 on naming the thread and achieving VIP! Also congrats to @Hemerocallis and @M&MsMom on becoming VIP’s. Cheers to all! 🥂🍾🍾🍾It will be a party tonight in the Lounge. Let’s show those Lielanders how to put on a spread and dance like it’s Studio54! Not the dirty kitchen.

Very odd seeing King Charles III greeting the crowd outside Buckingham Palace. I wonder if it is bittersweet.
What comes next after VIP, VVIP? VIPP? VIIP? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought so too. But on reflection I think that having previously been one of the Queen's Household Guards and deserting, anything more would have been somewhat hypocritical.
I truly and honestly feel that Billy was bullied by his superiors. It is defo not uncommon imho.

Watching Charles greet the crowds. No sense of mourning here, on the part of Charles nor of the crowd. I understand seamless passage of role is the desideratum -- the Queen is dead, long live the King. But I don't think he's concealing a life time of holding back.
I thought his speech, like the plethora of adjectives in his statement of bereavement, had too many crusty old scenery chewer moves -- cast down eyes, and jaw thrusts.
One thing I think we may look forward to more of, as kryptonite against Markle's accusations of racism, is more diversity in the household, per the burly south Asian security man preceding Charles down the barrier. William is also making moves in that direction after his bad-optics trip to Jamaica and the Caribbean.
As for Markle, it pleases me it was made clear to her she was not welcome at Balmoral, and that Archie and Lilibet will now automatically, if they wish, assume their titles of Prince and Princess. Unless Charles takes it away from them.
Finally, all the nonsense about how Camilla never wanted to be anything but Princess Consort, is fake humility spun out by Camilla and her spin doctors. She dresses like a battleship who hypnotized the king sexually 50 years ago, not a princess.
Still scanning the entourage for Johnny the Bonnie.

View attachment 1567195
I thought he looked exceptionally sad he is not going to be wailing in front of the crowds it is his job to do the stiff upper lip. He's lost his Mum of course he is devastated we all react differently at times of grief and none of us know him or what is in his heart.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I was defo not attacking/disagreeing with anybody. Just seeking clarification on what that particular poster originally stated as being facts, as far as they were concerned. There is obviously a difference!
And, yes, I am fully aware of how the "ignore" button works too. Thank you for reminding me!
But, from your comments, are you actually attempting to moderate me, which as far as I know, is also against Tattle forum rules too?
Read what I wrote. Keep on picking fights if you choose. I prefer to ignore.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another video for fans of major Johnny
King Charles holds first audience with Liz Truss at Buckingham Palace
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...tive_share_article-caption#i-3fd189589e663442
I think Johnny the Bonnie is angling for the job of king's private secretary. The history of military equerries of the past 60 years is mainly advancement by boffing any princess handy. Some, like Patrick Jephson, Diana's clever and loyal servant, did not boff the princess, and was nevertheless promoted to the job from military equerry.

Reactions: 8
Clara's comment about there being mostly lower tier patrons at the event, and that upper tier patrons have their own special days explains everything. Fanny really is a snob and a classist. Crap for the peons because they're peons. Once she knew that the patrons coming were mostly lower tier, she quickly and sloppily put something cheap together. If they had been upper tier patrons, we would have seen something much grander. Can this woman get any lower? Probably.
This just sums up how I too have been feeling about the event. To me, Fanny just has blatantly shown her contempt, arrogance, disrespect, and full character. She does not care in the least for the people who fund her life. Those lower tier patrons represent the majority of individuals subscribing and watching her vlogs. Show some respect, gratitude and just plain decency, towards people who have paid a lot of their own money to get there!!🤬🤬🤬
As far as the patreons go….I feel like the majority of people, they see and believe the best in someone. As someone else said I hope when they get home, when excitement has abated, euphoria has ended, that they see things with a different perspective. That a little click happens in their minds when they sit back. I don’t feel many will publicly admit to being tricked, that is shameful to do. It feels like that patron is the problem for being duped. Noone wants to admit to that. I hope we see a quiet drop in Fanny’s monthly income. The next months will tell.

I have absolutely no idea how it all works, BUT, changes will be made without a shadow of a doubt, simply because Charles III is now the King and that fact has to be historically set in place. Doesn't it, and more importantly, why not?
The entire UK, if that is what you are referring to, has been hit with massive, inflated oil/fuel costs.
I bought my current home a year ago when oil for heating was .55p pl, today, now .90p pl.
It is the same across the world over, isn't it?
I read that the coronation will not happen for approx one yr. As it is considered by taste to do it before a yr of mourning has passed. Surely some of the changes will not happen until that time? He cannot wear a crown until crowned King a yr from now.

• Sad
Watching Charles greet the crowds. No sense of mourning here, on the part of Charles nor of the crowd. I understand seamless passage of role is the desideratum -- the Queen is dead, long live the King. But I don't think he's concealing a life time of holding back.
I thought his speech, like the plethora of adjectives in his statement of bereavement, had too many crusty old scenery chewer moves -- cast down eyes, and jaw thrusts.
One thing I think we may look forward to more of, as kryptonite against Markle's accusations of racism, is more diversity in the household, per the burly south Asian security man preceding Charles down the barrier. William is also making moves in that direction after his bad-optics trip to Jamaica and the Caribbean.
As for Markle, it pleases me it was made clear to her she was not welcome at Balmoral, and that Archie and Lilibet will now automatically, if they wish, assume their titles of Prince and Princess. Unless Charles takes it away from them.
Finally, all the nonsense about how Camilla never wanted to be anything but Princess Consort, is fake humility spun out by Camilla and her spin doctors. She dresses like a battleship who hypnotized the king sexually 50 years ago, not a princess.
Still scanning the entourage for Johnny the Bonnie.

View attachment 1567195
Harsh!

Reactions: 18
This just sums up how I too have been feeling about the event. To me, Fanny just has blatantly shown her contempt, arrogance, disrespect, and full character. She does not care in the least for the people who fund her life. Those lower tier patrons represent the majority of individuals subscribing and watching her vlogs. Show some respect, gratitude and just plain decency, towards people who have paid a lot of their own money to get there!!🤬🤬🤬
As far as the patreons go….I feel like the majority of people, they see and believe the best in someone. As someone else said I hope when they get home, when excitement has abated, euphoria has ended, that they see things with a different perspective. That a little click happens in their minds when they sit back. I don’t feel many will publicly admit to being tricked, that is shameful to do. It feels like that patron is the problem for being duped. Noone wants to admit to that. I hope we see a quiet drop in Fanny’s monthly income. The next months will tell.

I read that the coronation will not happen for approx one yr. As it is considered by taste to do it before a yr of mourning has passed. Surely some of the changes will not happen until that time? He cannot wear a crown until crowned King a yr from now.
spanish king didn't have a "proper" coronation. i somehow expect british will follow his example. times are tough

Reactions: 5
I thought he looked exceptionally sad he is not going to be wailing in front of the crowds it is his job to do the stiff upper lip. He's lost his Mum of course he is devastated we all react differently at times of grief and none of us know him or what is in his heart.
Thankfully it's not our Royal family's way to have to put on an Oscar winning performance for the viewing public. I wouldn't expect anyone used to schmaltz and razmataz to understand that. One of the reasons Harry's wife struggled.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Potts and Andie grifting the lower tier patrons only, or do they peddle their wares when the rich ones come around?
Ghastly. Absolutely ghastly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t post on here much but I do check in to find out what’s going on every day. Jason Dubey has posted on his fb that there is a a serious fire in close proximity to his inn. I think so far he is safe and his inn is safe so I’m hoping this continues to be the case. He has been interviewed on local tv about it!
Jason Aaron Dubey
1h ·
Fire near the American River Inn update: the video is from first thing this morning before speaking with the Officers on Duty when I found out that we are safe for now. The fire is close and we are totally smoked in. We are home and we are ok. If we have to leave we will. Please pray for Divine protection.
Xoxo

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Thankfully it's not our Royal family's way to have to put on an Oscar winning performance for the viewing public. I wouldn't expect anyone used to schmaltz and razmataz to understand that. One of the reasons Harry's wife struggled.
what I was saying I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.