The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched Billys video, and his tribute to The Queen was so much more appropriate than what SJ did.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A lovely tribute from President Macron:

"To you she was "our Queen. To us, she was "THE Queen."
The best TV announcement of the Queen's death outside of the UK was from France IMO. On my way to the hairdresser this afternoon (it's been on the local French Radio station a lot), they were asking people to phone in with their memories. An 86 year old French lady began telling of the first time she saw the Queen but she burst into tears within a matter of seconds.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Think I might pop back in, in a few weeks when all the chit chat about the royals is done. QE11 barely cold and the Charles bashing, monarchy whacking, turfing over of diana-gate has started.
Appreciate it's a huge event HRH has passed, due respect yesterday given. But this is chateau chat- not monarchy bash! Yes the patreon day was a damp squib, think we all feel bit flat as no fireworks or big reveals... But can't we just focus on SJ and her fraud? .....
Sorry, I really don't agree with what you have implied, that there has been any kind of monarchy bashing etc, etc. here. Although, more than happy for you to pin-point particular posts please to prove your statement!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So as there haven't been any revelations from patron day-what is plan B if this doesn't stop the grift? Not saying there isn't stuff to come but always good to have a back up plan.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hello All,
I know many of you would like to perfect your looks, mannerisms as we seek to emulate Fanny whilst captured on camera, or in our daily lives.
Our first lesson will be blinking, grandiose hand movements flailing in front of the lense, using your pointing finger (right hand) and moving your hair (preferably long) behind your ear which you repeat at least 4 times.
1. Please secure a snap front house dress, throw it on.
2. Lay on couch or bed propped up by pillows.
3. If your house dress happens to coordinate with prop pillows, all the better (but for purposes of practicing, please don’t feel obligated to run out and buy color coordinated pillow covers to match your house dress).
4. Press “video” button on your phone and hold with your left hand (depending on your dominant hand, yes, you can switch)
Memorize/practice
1. “Hello, I just woke up”. (enunciate, pausing on each word)
2. As you are speaking, begin blinking. A minimum of 5 blinks
3. Take your free hand and slowly, with pointing finger push hair behind your ear, not once, but twice (in essence repeat)
4. Continue blinking once you are confident your hair is behind your ear.
5. Begin waving your free hand as you continue to speak on how worn out you are. Continue blinking.
I’d like to ask all interested in this lesson to practice 12 times. I’d break up practice sessions 4, 4 and 4.

Next week, we’ll be focusing on how to properly dye your scalp to emulate hair (this is tricky).

With thanks,
Candy‘s Rock It Studio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Narcissus painting for the narcs- OMG... You cant make this tit up. This whole video is such BS - new level of banality!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry, I really don't agree with what you have implied, that there has been any kind of monarchy bashing etc, etc. here. Although, more than happy for you to pin-point particular posts please to prove your statement!
I had the rules pointed out to me when I joined Tattle in 2020.
Don't attack other members, we're not here to fight each other and turn it into a mess. If you don't agree with a member you can add them to your ignore list or report.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
@Vanillapie Yes the patreon day was a damp squib, think we all feel bit flat as no fireworks or big reveals... But can't we just focus on SJ and her fraud?

I know I was expecting some fireworks with what had been talked about beforehand. What with @Clara Burnett looking into Squirrel boys past indiscretions and the tape of the Argentinian bully laying into Tatty in existence I was hoping for some immediate divine retribution.
The whole event was extremely poorly organised with no money spent by Fanny or any forethought given as to what was required. The little that was done was done by the sycophantic volunteers and friends that were summoned a) to increase the numbers b) to form a protective guard in case there was any trouble c) to do any actual work and all the preparation for the big days.
The patreons that were there appeared to love it by comments on other social media sites so good for them. I am just disappointed it turned out to be one big anti climax.
I sincerely hope that @Isabelle6541 and her compatriots got answers to their questions. I know they said an article or report will be published in November but for me that feels like a long wait, after really having high hopes that Fanny and co would be brought down to earth this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It must be surreal for the new Prime Minister to have met two Monarchs in less than three days.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Speaking of dogs I have wondering if it is true that the Corgi’s are allowed to relieve themselves inside the palaces. I was rather aghast.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
My goodness, I've been away for awhile and have a ton of threads to catch up on:) So people are still giving this idiot money? No word from Mr Beatrix Potter these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had the rules pointed out to me when I joined Tattle in 2020.
Don't attack other members, we're not here to fight each other and turn it into a mess. If you don't agree with a member you can add them to your ignore list or report.
I was defo not attacking/disagreeing with anybody. Just seeking clarification on what that particular poster originally stated as being facts, as far as they were concerned. There is obviously a difference!
And, yes, I am fully aware of how the "ignore" button works too. Thank you for reminding me!
But, from your comments, are you actually attempting to moderate me, which as far as I know, is also against Tattle forum rules too?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.