The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Le Baiseur thanks! I went and read the convo on Kathy’s vlog. An eye opener. I wonder why she came back if she has such disdain. She put people on ignore meanwhile not being able to take what she dishes out. I liked her. I am offended that they lump us together as maybe they tangled with a few. Also it irks me every time people of a mature age pull the granny insults when they themselves may be a lot older than the ones they mean to insult.
I do not put anyone on ignore. I feel that even though I may not agree I am interested in others point of view. Sometimes it gives me food for thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought the couple that had the faux wedding in the chapel were from south America. But if the only gay in the village is about to get a new "friend", vraiment très intéressant.
Gay bodger finds a lodger! Hott!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On September 1, 2022, Comtesse Rose noted,

“ I wonder what Marie Wiik is planning...

She has deleted her Youtube account and all Patreon accounts connected to her.”

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Good day all, or evening, wherever you live! Glad to see we have survived the night in all ways, Tattler, wildfires, etc. A bit off topic, today is a somber day for Brits and Americans. The Queen's coffin procession and 9/11. I read Prince William's tribute to his Grandmother. In it he mentioned one of his favorite quotes from her, "Grief is the price we pay for love." So true. For many of us here that have lost our mothers or perhaps grandmothers, the passing of The Queen brings bittersweet memories. My own mother looked so much like The Queen in all phases of her life. She too, loved and admired The Queen. Now, on to being a Tattler! Today's vlog will certainly provide grist for the Tattle mill. I'm looking forward to the comments and analysis provided here. I'm sure Fanny and Co. will put a spin on the Patron Open Days as it's now being called. "Open" as in casual, drop-in, don't expect much. Good job rebranding what she once built up to a grand celebration. Too bad the Naked Ladies photographers didn't show up selling photos of Fanny, Ma Belle and NatureGirl (FRK).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Out of curiosity I googled the Moulin surname. 1 in 1500 plus have this as their family name. So uncommon? I guess there are less than 50,000 people with this name in France. Highest concentration in St Pierre et Miquelon. I was always told that my Mills ancestry was Welch. It could be French.
Edit those investigative tattlers may be able ferret this person out not common name.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
On September 1, 2022, Comtesse Rose noted,

“ I wonder what Marie Wiik is planning...

She has deleted her Youtube account and all Patreon accounts connected to her.”
"Planning" is not in her vocabulary. Follow your heart, do what makes you happy is her motto. She's frolicking with the wild animals of South Africa. Actually, that's something I have always wanted to do but can't afford to. Perhaps, I should start a Go Fund Me, Patreon Account, Buy Me a Coffee, fundraising campaign. "Middle age retired woman on fixed income who worked hard all her life, paid her bills on time, took care of her family, secured a decent retirement, deserves your money so she can go play with the giraffes in Africa." Any subscribers out there willing to help me follow my dreams on your buck, pound, Euro? I promise to post pics on IG of my adventures so you can be part of it. Oh, and one more thing, I will donate 5% of all profit to a charity of my choice, not yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
As we in the US commemorate the 21st anniversary of 9/11, seeing this moment replayed seems especially poignant today.

Thank you for posting this. I had completely forgotten about it. I think this underscores the “special relationship” and helps to explain why so many in the United States are saddened by her majesty’s death.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wait, wait, wait! Is this the young gay couple that did the ceremony or whatever in the chapel? The one where Phillipa showed a marked preference for one of the grooms?!? Tres interessant!
No.
Lalande's newest volunteer, Jared Gruene. 👇
1662910085518.png

Tanner and Jared Gruene 👇
1662910202620.png

Philip Janssen and the Lalande summer wedding couple.
1662911509691.png

Yes, that is Philip Janssen's hair/tail.
1662911525638.png

Matheus Augusto Marques' and Humberto Calmon's,
June 2022, Chateau de Lalande's crumbling chapel wedding.
1662909812603.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t believe we know for sure but go back and read the mod’s comments. I wonder if Isabelle65 whatever is in the mix. Mme Flog said she would be putting out a vlog but last time I checked she did not. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She has left a message in her community tab on yt.

Reactions: 7
Is there anything else of interest you can share from your recent visit?
What happened to the possible news of an engagement... was that scuppered because we were onto it or has there been a change of tack?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Planning" is not in her vocabulary. Follow your heart, do what makes you happy is her motto. She's frolicking with the wild animals of South Africa. Actually, that's something I have always wanted to do but can't afford to. Perhaps, I should start a Go Fund Me, Patreon Account, Buy Me a Coffee, fundraising campaign. "Middle age retired woman on fixed income who worked hard all her life, paid her bills on time, took care of her family, secured a decent retirement, deserves your money so she can go play with the giraffes in Africa." Any subscribers out there willing to help me follow my dreams on your buck, pound, Euro? I promise to post pics on IG of my adventures so you can be part of it. Oh, and one more thing, I will donate 5% of all profit to a charity of my choice, not yours.
I’ve got a box of $3 bills somewhere I can send you. Though I wouldn’t suggest spending them all in the same place!🤣🤣🤣

Thanks @KiKiGee I couldn’t stomach going back for a rewatch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If the Patrons who attended any Patreon days were low tier ones, how can they be short of monies if they have the wherewithall to travel to CDLL, pay for hotels, food and train/plane/taxis?
I find that hard to believe.
What a lovely throuple!!

88463913-D546-43E2-AC19-D97FB74AED41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am the same. I thought right from the get go that it was a ruse and said so in the last thread. Too many unanswered questions as to logistics and especially the travelling with lawyers. I'm of course, very happy to be proven wrong and will apologise if this so, but until that time, I'm in the highly skeptical camp and will remain so.

In regards to Fanny being honest, I don't believe for a moment that she's ever had more than a passing but wilful concept of honesty. It's my opinion that in her twisted mind, once she says a thing, it immediately become the truth, simply because she says so. Seeing is not, apparentl, believing....

'It's green. No, it's blue. No, I'm sure it's green. No, it's blue. Blue you say Stephanie? Oh yes, definitely blue. Not green. Oh, now you mention it, it is more blue than green.' And so, it's blue and always was in her mind and the other person was being obstructive and fractious in even questioning her god like pronouncements.
In the words of Adele... Just cause I said it don't mean I meant it... Rumour has it.... x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.