The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can't spit without hitting a Nicolas. Why waste the gas driving so far for wine?
Because the wine was for free, because he probably brought some antiques back, too. And because they do such nonsens all the time, so nothing new

Reactions: 19
A little diversion for everyone who feels a bit deflated and/or rattled, for whatever reason...!
And no snark....I find it refreshing to see how people still have dreams, of fairy tale worlds, pumpkins, and carriages, and go on an awfully big adventure (a nod here to Beryl Bainbridge, or in a more poignant reference to Peter Pan) and are looking for a new life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Isabelle is surely Phillipa

Reactions: 16
That brow furrow is the grief brow - unique and hard to replicate, even narcs can't do it easily.

Reactions: 7
Well said

Reactions: 18
I would love to see her try as that would draw a lot of her dark dealings into the light too.

Oh, there's evidence alright. She just has to look closer.
Thanks for responding. Those underlying dark dealings surrounding Stephanie and her gang are the exact reason people should feel safe to keep on questioning and digging for truth. She's got too much to hide & protect.
There's also nothing wrong in having a healthy dose of skepticism, even if it's directed at Clara.

Reactions: 12
Good enough for me , fuck him

Reactions: 11
To me this sounds very much like Stephanie Jarvis has found yet more narc supply to come work for her for free. This person is ticking all the wrong boxes and is going straight towards destruction if he is to stay at her shittoo for a couple of weeks. That's what they all say and then they stay for much longer, standing by as they see their dreams fade.

There's also nothing wrong in having a healthy dose of skepticism, even if it's directed at Clara.
Which were my words exactly: everyone should keep their critical heads on, no matter what.

Reactions: 28
Better off if the carriage does turn into a pumpkin than land in that cesspool

Reactions: 6
As the saying goes it will all come out in the wash. This may take sometime as we know Fanny doesn't like washing anything especially that Emmaus nightie, but she does enjoy rinsing people for cash

Reactions: 22
I saw that and replayed it several times, and I’m sure you’re correct

Reactions: 6
It really is shocking while living in a home in the French countryside how little they utilize the French countryside to entertain.
It absolutely is. I have a list of places to visit with our guests. Some are extremely busy and popular, like Carcassonne (which everyone wants to see), and others are off the beaten track but equally interesting and fun. I have itineraries of walks from my house (10km max. I'm on one of the Compostelle routes) and also car routes which take you away from the popular tourist destinations. Lists of the best markets to visit on which days. It's really not difficult to find and arrange these things. It is criminal that she doesn't capitalise on what is around her for free. And speaking of free - throughout the entirety of the summer every French commune, big or small, has a fête which can last for up to a week with something happening every day - local produce markets, vide greniers, accompanied village walks, live music in the evening. All these entertainments are free and fun. She holes up with her sad-arsed friends and pretends that life is so full and such fun. Desperately sad.

Reactions: 33
I saw that and replayed it several times, and I’m sure you’re correct
I’d love someone to repost this or direct where I can see it. At risk of detailing the thread I’m an ardent royalist (each to their own) and ‘Harry’s Wife’ has of course, like Fanny, been called a Narcissist. Can I remind those who may think MM has had a hard time, this is a young woman who, not least because of her mixed race, was welcomed warmly by the British (this is not to say, just like Princess Diana and Catherine DofC before her, did not receive some bad press) . She was in a position to give so much - and sadly that was all pushed aside directly by her own short-sighted reactions. As many, I was an admirer of her but have been bitterly disappointed by her behaviour towards the Crown. I think she did not understand the monarch and thought she could change 1000 year history overnight. Something I believe which has not been mentioned, she was given the honour of a full wedding service at St George’s Chapel. Not a merely blessing which under ecumenical rules in the Church of England, is for anyone previously married. Something denied even to then Prince of Wales and Camilla - as Camilla was a divorcee, like Meghan.

I believe now she has been hoisted upon her own petard.

We grieve now for Her Majesty, but trust me, those supporters of the Monarchy have been grieving for the last several years. As did Her Majesty The Queen.

Reactions: 23
Even sideways up the middle would have been better... all a tad cack-handed..
Actually, a larger desk would have been the best idea all round. It's not like they didn't have the room. It was the royal version of pubes lady desk. It was a bit Fred Karno's army.

Reactions: 12
Have you noticed that Edd and Anna have gone from calling it their PASSION PROJECT to the ABANDONED MANSION? Now whatever could the reason for that be?
Mr. Mansplain cries poor and says they can’t afford to keep the mansion whilst he is wearing his $300 Peanuts green hoodie by Lacoste. I wonder if VantheMan could get impoverished Mrs. Mansplain some free Turkish teeth?

Have you noticed that Edd and Anna have gone from calling it their PASSION PROJECT to the ABANDONED MANSION? Now whatever could the reason for that be?
I thought an old lady was living in it and sold it to them?

“Taste” includes “bad taste”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.