The Chateau Diaries #179 The Patreons came 2x2 and were herded to the pens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You forgot
IP 123456000. Ink Wells and their History
IP 1234560001. Laundry Instructions and how to follow incase of mishaps
IP 1234560002. Paper sizes through the centuries
IP 1234560003. Table sizes and measuring techniques imperial and metric
IP 1234560004. How to apologise to the King

Reactions: 8
But are Shrek and The Sewer ever going to renovate their chateau? Or will it remain an Arts and Crafts camp/daycare and vlog?

Reactions: 5
Does anyone have an update on Jason Dubey. I just saw that the fire in Northern Cali remains I contained.
From his FB 16 mins ago:

I'm pretty sure if anything happened to the Inn, he'd let anyone who listens know about it.

Reactions: 18
Also known as the King’s Fluffer?

Reactions: 3
@Clara Burnett what was the food served up? It looked pretty rank!
As usual (a habit I taught myself since the first time I laid eyes on her kitchen antics) I did not touch much of the food served. I can agree with a lot of what is already said here: she could and should have catered out the food and it would have made a huge difference. These patrons however were easy to impress I guess, they seemed enchanted to be served by the main characters from her flog and did not expect much in return.

Reactions: 28
Ego???

FRK is dumb and comes to her every beck and call. It’s all very sad to watch.

Reactions: 18
But are Shrek and The Sewer ever going to renovate their chateau? Or will it remain an Arts and Crafts camp/daycare and vlog?
Probably not for awhile but I would sure tackle that kitchen. It is worse than Fanny’s at least she has a decent range. Theirs looks like Barbies play house but remember they are economically minded aka cheap!

Reactions: 9
This is Fanny the stingepot we're talking about.. Duck?? - I think that's for the next tier lot ..
Looks to me like this basically cheese & potato pie. Cheap & cheerful & can use up all those scraps of cheese at the back of the fridge I guess.
Spot on! I have not seen duck anywhere on the plates. Whatever that meat was, it came prepacked from the supermarket Intermarche, judging from the packages left on the floor in the back kitchen.

Reactions: 25
The Homeless Flower Girl cannot even create a successful vlog/YouTube channel. I watched one vlog entry and fell asleep. She has the personality and charisma of a dead weed. Maybe the Chatelaine can get her a job at Ardwhore in SA!

DaveyWavey apparently helped put a bathroom in there so the Chatelaine Ardwhore will be closer to a toilet - no more sh*t stains on her dresses!

Reactions: 4
no, we dont have mold in unheated rooms, no, our china don't crack of the cold... with this kind of luck i bet her farts smell of violets.

Reactions: 16
There has always been a loo behind the winter salon, but it had problems leaking. There were connections to place a sink, but not a working unit. This is indeed the "secret" project filmed for CH4.

Reactions: 32
Reminds me of the Disney character dinners you pay to have dinner with Goofy and Minnie

Reactions: 15
Did William Tallon walk the Queen Mother's corgis in her funeral parade, or just at her 100th birthday parade?
Hopefully someone will walk the Queen's dogs behind her coffin.

Reactions: 12
Did I meet up with @Isabelle6541 and/or her group during patron days? No. Do I even know who @Isabelle6541 is? No. Have I noticed anything connected to the plans she described here, the difficult questions she and her group were to ask the charlataine? No. Does that mean it didn't happen? No. What it does mean is that if it did happen, it did not create the huge riot we anticipated and somehow they managed to contain the damage to a private corner. They are pros when it comes to closing ranks.
Again, I get it. We hoped for more. I still do. Sometimes there is a bit of a delay in things to progress to full bloom though.

Reactions: 38
There has always been a loo behind the winter salon, but it had problems leaking. There were connections to place a sink, but not a working unit. This is indeed the "secret" project filmed for CH4.
Channel 4 is getting desperate! I’d rather watch Shrek’s Sewer make a pillow!

Reactions: 7
Thanks but I’m definitely now of the opinion that @Isabelle6541 is as real as Fanny is honest.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.