Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C'est moi

VIP Member
Agree with you thounsand%. The number of summer gardenparty napkin and tablecloths they have bought from Emmaus as well as all the tat they get sent... They could have done easy. And for food - why Mozzarella? What they ran out of French food? Was the local chinease closed? Regional local food, specialities, get the cute goatcheese guy in. Fucking hell get that hunky chef do a whole fucking deer from Shakespear-land. These guest pay for your extravagant lifestyle - Fanmeister DO BETTER!
I see another thread title...

🧵 These guests pay for your extravagant lifestyle - Fanmeister DO BETTER!

Reactions: 12

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Vlog 76 way back shows some of the preparation for IJ and Percy wedding (main event saved for C4) and in it there is SJ, MP and Ruthy collecting the croquembouche from the village bakery. Presentation identical to one(s) for patreon days so we can be sure Marie did not make it. Mummy had a rail of clothes almost as large a collection as SJ when she was trying to decide what to wear for her wedding. Some I've never seen since.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I thought she mentioned in another vlog that the wood burns were not allowed in the bedrooms, so then why is she all of a sudden allowed to have one?
I seem to recall it's because she didn't want to spoil the original look of the fireplaces.

howlingwolf68

From a business perspective, Stephanie blew it big time! The whole event looked sad and cheap...not great advertising for bringing in new top tier patrons. She missed out on tons of content for YT, she could've easily, months in advance, engaged her audience with bits and pieces of what to expect. If she had put something together similar to this picture I'd be impressed, instead she showed us a true reflection of her inner self.
Bullseye 🎯

billybudd

VIP Member
Harry is going by himself.
Indeed.
After Markle's threat to spill more beans in The Cut interview, I suspect William has said absolutely not. She goes, or I go.

• Heart

frenchessence

Chatty Member
Message from Chateau de LaLande on f/b

Françoise Moulin Surely you should read up on the concept of Patreon before making accusations. Any way Francois have a lovely evening, I am sure there is no point in you remaining a member of our group when we frustrate you so much, we must be making your life so unhappy & we don't want to do that.

Message from Fanny on f/b to patreon who posted the photos and then said she wouldn’t put any more up. “I have loads but won’t share anymore after last night’s disgraceful happening x”

Lin Gell It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Corale, Lin! Please don’t worry, and feel free to post any photos you like. If I let haters stop me from posting anything, there wouldn’t be any vlogs! Your extraordinary actions during the pandemic show that you don’t let naysayers get in your way ❤ It was an honour to host you here at Lalande.
Wowser ….Lights ! Camera ! Action ! What on earth happened? Where is everyone to discuss this dramatic revelation? I don’t Facebook so thanks for posting …

• Haha

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard, you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one to for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

After one hour in the courtyard sun my feet began to turn red
There were tubes and wires and rocks and things
And I could tell the Box was dead

You see the courtyard is a scam that represents a lot
About what is wrong with the whole thing
There are lies and smiles and blinks of the eyes
That show the scheme

You see I’ve been to a chateau on a thread with no name
It felt good to see all of their shame
In the courtyard you can’t remember your name cause there ain’t no one for to give you no pain

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha

After two hours on the courtyards rocks I decided I had to flee
There was poop and mice and flies and things
And I really thought I might scream

The chateau is dream that hides an ugly truth
That certain people like to steal
They dress it up with laughter and with wine
But then they still reach out their hand

Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

Bwwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Great song!!!
Great lyrics!
🎶 🎶 🎶
singing along here!
👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart

On Repeat

VIP Member
I am looking / sounding like "Her Highness Queen Brenda" with these two posts but I did not like it either!
Shaming someone in public and your "Darling Husband" too !
It tells A lot about Camilla doesn't it?
I think it also says a lot about Ollie. He's been in this relationship a long time so he's chosen to stay. As the saying goes, "It takes two to tango."

Don't worry about it doll. We all had visions of dancing sugar plum fairies, but alas, twas but a dream! Just plan your own sweet garden party with fairy lights, a live quartet, ladies and gents elegantly dressed, sipping champagne, and the delights of the season spread for all to enjoy.
[/QUOTE]
Yes- that is exactly how I will do it!

• Haha
  • Heart

C'est moi

VIP Member
Looks like Andie is staying at the glamping place and not Lala.
Oops that was supposed to be a link to Andies Instagram story but it didn't work. Sorry I don't know how to save the photos. The glamping place looks nicer than Lala though.
Isn't the glamping site Dave the cleaners place? or am I getting confused with someone else?

OhIDontKnow...

VIP Member
Swooning. No disrespect to your sainted grandpa and dearest papa, but Daddy-made plum jam has got to be the most delicious.
My father brewed beer and froze salsify and other weird olde skool Carolina veg from his garden. Miss them all.
Amazon product

View attachment 1562960
Pickled okra! My great grands from SC had a two acre veg patch for just the family. They built their own log cabin. Had a still in the woods. 😉 My cousins still live on the land.

IAM trying to catch up and I’m on pg 16/20. I just realised that they’ve used the Tilda fabric for tablecloth 😫😤 on the long table. Sorry if it has already been said.
Oh that is just shitty. Shitty.

• Heart

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I got into doing 18 count needlepoint for a while a few years back and did a few needlepoints of my favorite impressionist paintings. I don’t know how well the photos will show up, but here are a few of them.
These are beautiful, so many talented people on here for inspiration. I have only ever done cross stitch but wondered if I could use my flight to Australia (23hrs 50mins) to start learning how to embroider.

• Heart

M&MsMom

VIP Member
I have never liked her. She is too crass and strikes me as a royal-chaser. I will give her credit where it is due- she does a great job at managing their estate, and has brought in much-needed revenue to maintain the upkeep (they are not as wealthy as one might think), but I find her incredibly annoying and without class.
I agree with you about her, even though I don't like her. She really did do a lot to modernize and create a revenue stream for the estate. I've mentioned that in another post a while back. She's just so full of herself, and she wasn't always like that. Her easy-going way was part of her charm and now she is totally unwatchable.

I believe it was mentioned before, but she was on Bravo's reality show "Ladies of London". It was sort of the Real Housewives version set in London and ran for a couple of seasons, I think. Pretty much the entire cast disliked her and felt she was a social climbing braggart. I felt sorry for her, as she was trying so hard to fit in and just didn't.

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Well this is a surprise... sorry I'm late to the party, recovering from surgery is taking it's toll, but each day is better than the day before. A big Thank you to you all for your good wishes... I have no idea where to even begin with this honorary task of naming but I'll give it a shot based on the current topic... The Patreons came in 2 x 2 and herded to the pens. it's naff I know but it's a title....Thanks again for your well wishes..
Congrats your VIP'ness @Freesia54.
Hope your ongoing recovery is speedier. :love:

• Heart

pink roses

Dear Billybudd, they are indeed. What you say is wonderful and so touching. Yes, home is where we all will go and come from, and we will reunite with our dear ones. I had many signs from my son, even incredible ones, that he was well and happy and will always be with us and guide us. Love never dies, death cannot break the bond of love that links the souls. I woul have so much to say about this subject, but I won't. Perhaps, one day, I will bring myself to write a book about it.

I've just known the Queen has died. It is the end of an era. Never liked the RF, but she was an exception. She was true to her duty till the end, perhaps not the best of mothers, who knows, but certainly a great queen for the country.
What she leaves behind is a mess of a family and of a country and a son who had to wait too long and perhaps is not fit to be a king.
We'll see.
Thank you so much for your book recommendation…. and also, it is truly humbling to read what you have endured ..May God bless you.

• Heart