The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Iolair Can anyone zoom in close enough to read the woman's name tag?

It does make sense that the stickers are name tags (what else could they be) but I don’t think they are as although I can’t read them, either on the photo from the bathroom or the one of the two ladies standing with IJ and Percy, I think I know what those two ladies are called and neither sticker looks like their names on f/b. So the only other thought is maybe they were divided into teams for their tour around the farmhouse as the stickers are different colours as well.
I remember saying in the last thread that they would be divided into groups to stop them rioting

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG. That's crazy. I'm sorry, but I'm hoping you are having a good time anyway. :)
I worked in Greece in my year off before Uni and be thankful you have housekeeping. I was sharing an apartment and we used to take turns to drop the contents of the what we imaginatively called the "tit bin" at recycling even worse with sanitary products do not miss that at all. But Greece is beautiful so what you going to do-tit or bust

Saw this for Phi Phi Birthday shall we have a whip round? I think he would love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OK, just have to mention this.
BUT, didn't Isabelle6541 say a while ago that the article that she and her fellow patrons were working towards with their journalist would be published sometime on the day of the first Patreon Summer Party?
Did I mis-read/misunderstand that?
Am I the only member here who finds it extraordinarily strange that neither @ClaraBurnett or @Isabelle6541 have made absolutely no comment whatsoever here today? Even just to confirm, that they did in fact attend? And, will come back later with more details. :unsure:
I think everyone should take what’s said on the internet with a grain of salt, I guess I’m from the “show me” state

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Message from Chateau de LaLande on f/b

Françoise Moulin Surely you should read up on the concept of Patreon before making accusations. Any way Francois have a lovely evening, I am sure there is no point in you remaining a member of our group when we frustrate you so much, we must be making your life so unhappy & we don't want to do that.

Message from Fanny on f/b to patreon who posted the photos and then said she wouldn’t put any more up. “I have loads but won’t share anymore after last night’s disgraceful happening x”

Lin Gell It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Corale, Lin! Please don’t worry, and feel free to post any photos you like. If I let haters stop me from posting anything, there wouldn’t be any vlogs! Your extraordinary actions during the pandemic show that you don’t let naysayers get in your way ❤ It was an honour to host you here at Lalande.
😱 What was the disgraceful happening?
I missed that....

• Haha
  • Wow
To be honest I couldn't be mean to Lin Gell it seems so important to her and such a huge build up, how Stef can take money from these people is just vile she has so much more than they could ever dream of-she really is nasty
I agree I don’t want to be mean to the original poster but when there are lots of pictures of an event that has been the main focus of our speculations for many many weeks it is only natural to want to share them for everyone to see. Obviously Lin and her mate were very excited to be at the shittoo and did not see the same reality as Tattlers do, they were totally intoxicated by their experience and if what they experienced yesterday didn’t cause any concerns with them, then nothing is going to change their way of thinking. They will go on adoring Fanny and all she stands for without question for eternity.

Reactions: 28
Sorry Fanny...more of Lin's photos...
Say, those were some inspiring photos! Yawn. Memories for the rest of her life. Couldn't Mummy have done her hair for Patreon Daze? It looked so nice when they were all together in Framingham, side sweep not Kewpie Doll look. So far, Pa Percy is the only one who dressed thoughtfully, say what you will about the old guy, but he has some pride in his appearance. It really must grate his sense of style to see the way Phyllis dresses. Dan the Van Man was in his normal T-shirt, no regular button downs Dan? Parents didn't teach you how to dress appropriately? Guess not. I haven't seen Anne Marie. Busy sawing away in the woodshop? Let's see if he wears his usual Venice Beach attire to wow the old bats. Get out the smelling salts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I worked in Greece in my year off before Uni and be thankful you have housekeeping. I was sharing an apartment and we used to take turns to drop the contents of the what we imaginatively called the "tit bin" at recycling even worse with sanitary products do not miss that at all. But Greece is beautiful so what you going to do-tit or bust

Saw this for Phi Phi Birthday shall we have a whip round? I think he would love it.

going into nightclub toilets at 3am is not a sight I want to see again 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Poor countries, have poor plumbing. Every poor country I've been to, not a lot but enough, has had the TP in the waste can routine, if you're lucky enough to have TP, that is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I guess you could eat a block of cheese while visiting Greece. I wonder if Selmar got that idea from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Photos on her profile I can't share. https://www.facebook.com/lin.gell

Nothing to see on Colleen Bee's profile.
I have some empathy for her, according to her posts, she was so excited to make the journey to CDLL. She got her nails done, took 2 trains, a plane, and drove from Paris to CDLL. Definitely a bucket list holiday for her. I'm glad she had a good time.

I snagged this from her FB. Look what was on display and unharmed Day 1.
1662580204926.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
OMG Brenda has put up a very long pious load of claptrap again on f/b and there are lots of VERY long replies from people agreeing with her. They really need to be read but I am loathe to copy them all on to here as it would take up a couple of pages. If you are a member of Escape to Chateau de LaLande and more on fb do go and have a look. They make for incredible reading and really show the madness of Fanny’s followers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Absolute BS about the Erdem dress!

Erdem Moralioglu is the eponymous founder of fashion label Erdem, which he started in 2005 with a collection of softly sweeping dresses and floral prints, now a part of his signature aesthetic. The half-Turkish and half-British designer was born in Montréal, where he also grew up and took an interest in fashion at a young age.

Looks like someone bought the 2017 dress and removed the cutout and then sold it. Also why was this dress was never seen with the great closet clean up? Sure if you had a knockoff Princess Diana hideous suit you would have shown a designer Duchess Catherine and the supporting princess wear regularly. Am sure Phi Phi would have been chomping at the bit to twirl around in it! Shocked he didn’t ‘gift’ it to her along with her birthday shoes!
She bought herself a couple of new dresses. She just can't leave a store empty handed.

Reactions: 11
Darling? Darling!
Yes darling?
Oh nothing darling, just "darling" my darling.
Oh, thank you darling.
You're welcome darling.
You know darling, it's not darling anymore darling.
Really darling? So what should I say instead darling?
I don't know darling!
Well, isn't that just darling!
It is, isn't it darling!
Yes darling.
Look at these darling cakes darling!
Oooo darling! Can I have one darling?
No darling.

I hate puppy training darling.
Of course you do darling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have some empathy for her, according to her posts, she was so excited to make the journey to CDLL. She got her nails done, took 2 trains, a plane, and drove from Paris to CDLL. Definitely a bucket list holiday for her. I'm glad she had a good time.

I snagged this from her FB. Look what was on display and unharmed Day 1.
View attachment 1562582
It looks like Noah's Ark on acid.

• Haha
I agree I don’t want to be mean to the original poster but when there are lots of pictures of an event that has been the main focus of our speculations for many many weeks it is only natural to want to share them for everyone to see. Obviously Lin and her mate were very excited to be at the shittoo and did not see the same reality as Tattlers do, they were totally intoxicated by their experience and if what they experienced yesterday didn’t cause any concerns with them, then nothing is going to change their way of thinking. They will go on adoring Fanny and all she stands for without question for eternity.
Message from Chateau de LaLande on f/b

Françoise Moulin Surely you should read up on the concept of Patreon before making accusations. Any way Francois have a lovely evening, I am sure there is no point in you remaining a member of our group when we frustrate you so much, we must be making your life so unhappy & we don't want to do that.

Message from Fanny on f/b to patreon who posted the photos and then said she wouldn’t put any more up. “I have loads but won’t share anymore after last night’s disgraceful happening x”

Lin Gell It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and Corale, Lin! Please don’t worry, and feel free to post any photos you like. If I let haters stop me from posting anything, there wouldn’t be any vlogs! Your extraordinary actions during the pandemic show that you don’t let naysayers get in your way ❤ It was an honour to host you here at Lalande.
Well Fanny my love- if you listened to the so called "haters" you would have a serious word with yourself, do some work and stop raking in $33,000 per month from people with a lot less disposable income than you. You sanctimonious, pious, money grabbing little witch

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.