The Chateau Diaries #178 The château is a dream that hides an ugly truth..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Solicitors Regulatory Authority code of conduct - yes you would as a shareholder be able to - but - would be required to give notice to the board of an association of counsel attendance - we have to act with full transparency and be able to declare our purpose if attending professionally
If you don’t mind my asking, in which country are you a solicitor?

Reactions: 7
Cannot wait for the report from the annual mentalasylum party, it will be the highlight of my year!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This made me laugh as @ploppityplop2 was the first one to like this...gettit...toilet, poop, ploppity plop.. :LOL: :LOL: Sorry, I'm a child..but this made me laugh...:LOL::LOL:
In answer to your question - yep it's still the same in Greece. Toilet paper in the bin.
Gosh, how much toilet paper do you go through, wrapping up the toilet paper you've used?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Congrats to @Freesia54 & @Hemerocallis on their VIPness.
(I have both of your flower name sakes in my garden, the freesias are out and smelling lovely. The Hemerocallis are gearing up, are just all leaf at the moment)

See you both for a drink and knee up in the VIP lounge.
PS I used to have one of these flowers below in the 80s!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Françoise Moulin Surely you should read up on the concept of Patreon before making accusations. Any way Francois have a lovely evening, I am sure there is no point in you remaining a member of our group when we frustrate you so much, we must be making your life so unhappy & we don't want to do that.
Pissing away in a month what most of these old ladies live on for the year...is making "we" the "haters" so upset. We will not rest until you are accountable, or, better yet, stop taking the old folks' money to buy worthless tat for you and your soon-to-be 26-year-old boyfriend.

P.S. If SJ is responsible for writing this FB post...I cannot believe she went to such an affluent university. Even my amateurish writing skills can detect at least five errors: End of sentence prepositions, spelling errors, comma splices, and missing commas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor countries, have poor plumbing. Every poor country I've been to, not a lot but enough, has had the TP in the waste can routine, if you're lucky enough to have TP, that is.
The laugh was on me & my friend about the TP bin in Greece - we went back after a few years remembering the protocol & asked the hotel chambermaid where was the bin & she said airily " oh you know, you just put the paper in the toilet & flush it" as if she was having to modernize us.
At least the TP wasn't seeping out into the sea ....sewage is becoming a problem around some coastal areas in the UK

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
To be fair, Fanny spent a LOT of money on the Patreon days. She flew all her posse in to provide backup. Thos flights were a couple of grand, at least as much as the Erdem. You couldnt expect her to shell out for the patrons meals too now? My heart is breaking for the bewildered who dressed up to be hosted in the woodshed. I really hope the blinkers are off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate the sticker name tags. I wouldn’t wear it. For a very, very affordable price, Stephanie, or someone, could have had peacock lanyards and VIP name badges made. Could have had their picture, name, where they are from, patron level and how long they’ve been a patron. The guests would have eaten that up and so would we. It would have had a 1 billion percent better perceived value and it would be something the patrons could keep and treasure. A missed opportunity.

Something like these below, but CD themed.

0464750D-7596-4684-ABA8-6B77FFE89277.jpeg

*You witches missed out on Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida. It would have been amazing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So, Michael Petherick released his first video in four months. All I can say is “whoop dee do!” Even Teabag had to make fun of himself…how many times can he have “comeback videos?” “Michael’s back! The return of Michael! A New Era! A Fresh Start!” 🙄 Most of the footage is months old. Did he even use his expensive new camera? I really couldn’t tell the difference. Looks like he’s on something…he was very “manic” especially at the introduction and the end. And appeared to be bloated, especially in the face. I’m not sure what it’s going to take to pull himself together.

I also noticed he deleted his Peter Rabbit “book reading” video. Not sure why he would do that. Wish he would incorporate his farting bee logo into his vlogs!
Glad you're back, Ky! (Hope you've been somewhere swell.)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate the sticker name tags. I wouldn’t wear it. For a very, very affordable price, Stephanie, or someone, could have had peacock lanyards and VIP name badges made. Could have had their picture, name, where they are from, patron level and how long they’ve been a patron. The guests would have eaten that up and so would we. It would have had a 1 billion percent better perceived value and it would be something the patrons could keep and treasure. A missed opportunity.

Something like these below, but CD themed.

View attachment 1562790

*You witches missed out on Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida. It would have been amazing.
Do you think Patrons of lower contribution levels were seated further back into the spider-webby darkness of the garage? Surely there was some differentiation of tier$ of giving? Since she's already separated her 'fans' into those who give (Patrons) and those who don't (non-Patrons).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
In the chapel photo I wonder if those bags were placed there to silently signal to patrons that they are going to continue to repair the chapel. Drywall mud or something. All I could make out in French is glue.
At least we know where the pitchers went that were shown in a previous picture showing the cleanout of the bread oven room.

Reactions: 10
Wisconsin fish fry ! You have my attention, signed cheesehead in Europe.
What's your favorite cheesehead recipe?
I enjoyed freshwater fish fry in Wisconsin and Hmong food. And cheese curds which squeaked like mice when you bit them. Only in America.
Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 3.29.50 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow - long time no see!! Good to see one of the old gang back!!
Hello there, you might have seen me around :m a bit, just not much to write but i keep watching the madness and peaking here and there, these past months i was peeking from a different rabbit hole

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.