The Chateau Diaries #177 Tattlers, the ideal summer garden party guests!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am a natural red head (I have a lovely hairdresser who keeps me ashy blonde- and my ginger friends are none the wiser!) with green eyes as well. I didn't realize green eyes were rare- I thought they were common, as everyone in my family has blue or green eyes!
I have green eyes as well. I was blonde as a child and now have brown hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Where is HalcyonOrganic these days?
Is he secretly driving to France to pick up Michael before heading to lieLande for the Patreon Days?
maybe he is sewing curtains.. 🙄
I heard he is cleaning windows :p
Whilst I don’t want to be very specific, our friend is having a bit of a “technical issue” and it might be a little while before things can be sorted out. Through another platform, I’ve been asked to tell you that he can’t sew.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
To all of you well-spoken, articulate MENSA-type Tattlers,
What is the big, fancy, archaic word for that "meh" feeling after the heavy build-up of a big event? I can't recall it; I just know it's not "nothing burger."
Thanks!
Life has taught me not to get too excited or get my hopes up about anything.
MEH is quite enough @LeBaiser 😊😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What is the big, fancy, archaic word for that "meh" feeling after the heavy build-up of a big event? I can't recall it; I just know it's not "nothing burger."
Thanks!
Anticlimactic

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks!
How about "weltschmerz"?
It kinda means 'world pain' - a sort of sentimental feeling of saddness crossed with pessimism and boredom.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Whilst I don’t want to be very specific, our friend is having a bit of a “technical issue” and it might be a little while before things can be sorted out. Through another platform, I’ve been asked to tell you that he can’t sew.
Well I'll have to carry on being the tile with the exposed nipple whilst Halcyon is absent. Hope his technical issues are resolved soon. 😁 ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh :cry:....... I was hoping he was driving in France with Micheal in the passenger seat.
Next year????

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Send him our love... and let us know if we need to mail a cake with a file in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have green eyes as well. I was blonde as a child and now have brown hair.
Regarding the red hair discussion:
I have very dark brown hair and eyes and my ex husband who is the father of our 4 kids has light brown hair and blue eyes. We had 3 kids with red hair ( and I mean really red hair) and 1 w blonde hair. 2 have blue eyes and 2 green eyes. I was so shocked that none of them had my dark brown eyes or hair. They got the red hair from my Mom and my ex's Dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What's to bet that all the other château owners will be there... The gang!
I haven’t caught up yet, but I saw manor maker posted they were a lalande

Finally I have caught up (I hope so, it's been a bloody hard slog so far). I've no real new insights to share that hasn't bee said already, though I am really chuffed to see certain points being reiterated as two finges up to Tattlers. Close ups of Maries latex gloved hands handling food for instance, Fanny's insistence she's up early these days, her constant references about FiFi being wonderful, thoughtful, organised, funny. Keep trying Steff :D

The low cut green number was in the latest CD is pretty enough but oh those bosoms :eek: They look odd, almost latex, super smooth and a bit un-natural. They kept reminding me of someone, then the penny clicked.

Still, at least the Marquis' Apartment was done in the 'Best Posssible Taste'. Well by Fanny's standards anyway
Fanny looks botoxed up in that pic as well. Maybe same procedure on bosoms!😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I haven’t caught up yet, but I saw manor maker posted they were a lalande
So she is filling the place up with her known cohorts to act as a buffer for her against enemy attack. Thought it was supposed to be a patron gathering - be interesting to see how many do actually turn up.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.