Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Heya Clara - What exactly are Mummy's objections to the twat? Do they align with ours?
The two things that bug her the most are that A) he does not have an education and B) he has no money. Seriously, the old hag doesn't give a rat's ass about her daughters fiancee being nice or well mannered, all she cares about is money and education. She needs to be reassured that her daughter is well taken care of when she's no longer around, as Stephanie Jarvis obviously can't take care of herself. That twat is no reassurance whatsoever, quite on the contrary.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
So she has more patrons but their contributions are getting a lot lower. People not prepared to be the higher contributors when sweet FA is getting done. They now learn again that the Chapel is on hold. Lake probably needing survey 2,050. Facade no word. Heating 3 log burners. China pantry on hold. Her office on hold. Big Sitting room just left in a state of chaos for 9 months. Natty's apartment on hold. Geris' apartment on hold. Potty's tower plastered but not painted. Marquis apartment nearly finished just need some new felt tips. Pink Shower room on hold. Van purchased never seen again. Terrace on hold (well if it doesn't fall down). Ian the longest hernia in history. Accountant never mentioned anymore. Oiseaux wallpaper nothing done. Floral curtains in one of the guest suites still up and clashing dreadfully. She needs to go into politics because she relies on everyone having a very short memory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Well some fucker has to be fond of the screeching pube on legs
Actually, this is Stephanie Jarvis on damage-control-speed: by publicly saying that her Mummy is fond of Snorts (which she is not and that's a huge problem) she forces Isabelle to finally start proving she does. It won't work. Isabelle Jarvis can't stand the twat and is about the worst actress of all them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Jules100

VIP Member
So Stephanie is only talking about the first vaulted ceiling area inside the chapel as having a keystone that moved and has cracks around it being a problem? She’s not talking about the front exterior of the chapel that has a keystone that moved and has cracks that was noticed here months ago?

Looks dangerous to be inside the chapel to me. So sweet of Stephanie to allow that couple to exchange vows inside recently. Such a lovely host to allow Philip to give Simon a long, special tour of the chapel. Dan was in there messing around not too long ago too. No care for the guests and employees on her property. No insurance either, I’m sure.

Also, let’s not forget about the exterior vertical cracks that are visible up around the attic of the chateau.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Any intel on the preparations for the 3 day Patreon day extravaganza? A marquee needs to be pitched, parking needs to be coordinated, catering ordered, portaloos (wouldn't it be awful if some very mean spirited person pushed over a row of loos with the militia all locked inside), health and safety training conducted, the local authorities alerted, insurance applied for, etc.....

View attachment 1528068
I have to be really careful about what I say here about patron day, as its all a huge secret and I have a feeling the hunt for me is getting more and more intense. So no, no intel at the moment.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Jules100

VIP Member
I agree Patreon is a torment and I would go further to say it is her tax dodging foundation gimmick that has ruined it for her.
I will never understand why she didn't just pay her taxes. Whoever advised her to set up a foundation to avoid taxes did her no favors.
She wouldn't have been obliged to make promises she can't/won't keep; no manic updates or ridiculous comment below to have your say in what I do next that is just going to be ignored anyway; no Patreon day; no worry about the tax man...
In an old flog she said ad revenue brought in 200 euros at 13K subscribers, the first month of having her channel. By lockdown she was making enough money on add revenue to restore the chapel windows. That was two plus years ago... Her ad revenue now has got to be fantastic. Ad revenue was enough for her to start the renovations she claimed she was never able to do because she was too busy trying to figure out how to get food on the table.
Then along came Patreon and she was rolling in euros... But then came the foundation and accountability...
She should have collected ad revenue and Patreon, NO foundation, and paid the damn taxes! Yes she'd get half, but then all she'd have to do is toddle away laughing to the next vacation.
And by the way even after taxes she'd be making a tidy sum...
I follow so many Youtubers who just do their thing and collect, they are not making promises that they will have to back up. Some include your support makes this channel possible... Others just say thanks for watching buh bye... Guess SJ never heard a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...
Her tax dodging gimmick has ruined the tone and flavor of her channel; her broken moral compass has made her lose supporters.
It would be interesting to know how much money she has lost because viewers saw through her and dropped her like a hot potato... And how many are not jumping on the band wagon because they see her greed...
Greedy cow.
@lyna, you are exactly right. If Stephanie didn’t paint herself into a corner with the foundation and accompanying accountability and promises, there might not be a Chateau Diaries Tattle forum. She did it to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Jules100

VIP Member
I can’t stand watching gag, but I felt like I had to. Horrible. Anyway, did anyone else catch the end where Stephanie said this was only her birthday gag part 1, part 2 next week? 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Another weird and illogical aspect of the over-the-top fanbase of Stephanie Jarvis: they are all touting their happiness about Mummy Isabelle's return. Many of them leave comments on how they love her and her South African racist husband and say stuff like "Isabelle is back! Now things will be running better than ever". I guess this must mean those same fans direly know how incompetent their princess really is. A 47 year old woman who is told she still needs her mother to make things happen! Quite the slap in the face of the insane chatelaine, wouldn't you say? And by her own fans!

stop doing this Philip
I corrected this for you, you're welcome:
Stop doing this Philip !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
3 comments on f/b from Ollie posted in the last hour in response to someone saying

Hi everyone, I have a few things I've noticed and I'm not trying to stir up stuff but just looking for clarification.

1) SJ said she would release what the money is being spent on, has that happened and if so where is it posted on?

2) What happened to all the Ian's? Were they let go because of the cousin?

3) Not sure if anyone is following MP's family but I saw in a post that MP smokes again and still has his Pateron account...why aren't people demanding their money back?

4) The Spanish Mansion...I hate when privileged people who clearly make $$ set up an account asking for money.

5) Also, what is this thing about the yellow shoes for SJ Bday?

Again, not trying to start stuff or anything, I find some of it frustrating

I beg your pardon- there is no National Trust here - Can Punxes is a national monument - an artistic treasure that no local wanted to buy and was on the verge of dereliction. We will be spending a fortune on this building which we will never get back. This is our choice but please have a more balanced view when talking about YouTube revenues and Patreon. We work seriouslly hard on that channel every day to give value to money for those that support us and we haven’t stopped working on that house since we moved in. And before you call me privileged you know nothing about my upbringing and how hard I have worked. I had no silver spoon. What would you rather - the building went Into dereliction because I can assure you that is absolutely what would have happened? Seriously would you?? - please answer that!??
As for all the other negative comments on here please show a bit of kindness. It is really easy to criticise but we are good genuine people doing our best so please be balanced and please be kind. At least we are doing something positive. It is easy to spout venom. I thought better of this site - since when did it become a hate forum??.
Ps thank you for those that have been nice - it gives me some hope about the world.

And you are absolutely trying to start stuff!!

Shame on you!

It seems Ollie is feeling the stress of it all. He really should be careful or he will end up in hospital with a heart attack.
Oh ffs, another trend we have to thank Stephanie Jarvis for: calling a place where people ask legitimate and realistic questions a hate forum. Oliver Strong clearly has not got it in him to survive the online world. That is fine, be happy with your attractive wife. But don't put yourself out there, for one purpose and one purpose only: to make money.

Is there anything you like about her? Are there any redeeming qualities?
Once you've seen the real Stephanie Jarvis, it's very hard (up to the point of impossible, I'd say) to go back to what attracted you in her in the fist place. I can concur she can be very charming, but never again without the notion she needs something for it in return. Over the years, everything in Stephanie Jarvis' universe has become transactional.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
If there was extensive scaffolding erected inside the chapel to allow the restorer to inspect the chapel ceiling, it would have been filmed by the little pink camera being erected and the restorer would have been filmed with ominous music in the background climbing up to inspect the ceiling. Clara can clarify this issue.
The chapel restorer did not set up any scaffolding. Ever. Stephanie Jarvis lies. Always.

doesnt make sense at all to me..
When talking about Stephanie Jarvis' HMN, 'not making sense' is the most viable part of any idea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Those pianos are never tuned.
Actually, they usually are tuned right before a workshop starts. It's not anything Stephanie Jarvis tires herself with though: the organizer(s) of the workshop arrange for a tuner to come by her HMN and pays him for his work.

• Wow
  • Sad
Big announcement! I have decided to attend Patron Days! I know, I know. I’m not a patron. But I shall cleverly disguise myself as…wait for it…la tricoteuse Madame DeFarge!!! As Fanny doesn’t know any history she’ll have no clue and think I’m Caroline Good-n-plenty!!! Here’s a sneak peek at my costume!!! Now keep the secret, we don’t want Fanny La Flash to know!
9A93FDA7-AD57-4717-8982-FACA6FF60164.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
Fuck me she is getting worse, all the MONEY she has extorted she could dismantle it and re build she is going after more money.
I find it funny (as Stephanie Jarvis probably does too) that whenever she does something we know she's really good at, like beg for money she does not deserve to receive to begin with, we are all outraged all over again, as if this is a new discovery. It's not, it's what she does, all the time and with every breathing part of her body. We still treat her like she can possibly be saved, if only she realized how right we are. That's a mistake: she will not be saved, ever, because she seriously lacks any form of decency and decorum.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sasha Groves

Chatty Member
Look at this shit.

Ah, I don’t think I can stomach much more of this shit. She’s getting too much to bear now. You’ve all echoed my thoughts on her Patron bullshit, watching her lies actually made me angry. We called out the massive structural problem with the chapel months ago, she’s a liar. Also I hope Skullet isn’t there and she’s finally realised a tripod is much cheaper, quieter and doesn’t stain the headboard.
I hope this is all brought to a head soon because I think we’ve all had a guts full of her deception now.

• Heart

lyna

VIP Member
Because she has financial security - her mother and Percy's fortune along with her own London home and YT following are there to fall back upon if all goes tits up with Patreon. She isn't worried hence why she dances so close to the fire. If anything I bet SJ would be relieved to be rid of the obligations and torment of Patreon - it's caused her the greatest trouble in terms of moral accountability. If she were without the donations we wouldn't have any grounds to hold to her account because the money that she did spend would be rightfully hers.
I agree Patreon is a torment and I would go further to say it is her tax dodging foundation gimmick that has ruined it for her.
I will never understand why she didn't just pay her taxes. Whoever advised her to set up a foundation to avoid taxes did her no favors.
She wouldn't have been obliged to make promises she can't/won't keep; no manic updates or ridiculous comment below to have your say in what I do next that is just going to be ignored anyway; no Patreon day; no worry about the tax man...
In an old flog she said ad revenue brought in 200 euros at 13K subscribers, the first month of having her channel. By lockdown she was making enough money on add revenue to restore the chapel windows. That was two plus years ago... Her ad revenue now has got to be fantastic. Ad revenue was enough for her to start the renovations she claimed she was never able to do because she was too busy trying to figure out how to get food on the table.
Then along came Patreon and she was rolling in euros... But then came the foundation and accountability...
She should have collected ad revenue and Patreon, NO foundation, and paid the damn taxes! Yes she'd get half, but then all she'd have to do is toddle away laughing to the next vacation.
And by the way even after taxes she'd be making a tidy sum...
I follow so many Youtubers who just do their thing and collect, they are not making promises that they will have to back up. Some include your support makes this channel possible... Others just say thanks for watching buh bye... Guess SJ never heard a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush...
Her tax dodging gimmick has ruined the tone and flavor of her channel; her broken moral compass has made her lose supporters.
It would be interesting to know how much money she has lost because viewers saw through her and dropped her like a hot potato... And how many are not jumping on the band wagon because they see her greed...
Greedy cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

du Fay

The latest vlog is a disgusting travesty!

1. Does botox cause excessive blinking? Is Fanny actually signaling to us in Morse code?

2. Is Fanny aware that she and Mummy dress in the same floral sack-like style?

3. Is the chapel restorer to be paid for renovating the seating, candelabra and lectern?

4. After being told that essential structural repairs costing tens of thousands of dollars are needed to prevent the chapel roof from falling down and killing someone, Fanny shows Mummy the upstairs corridor and plans the spending of thousands of dollars on new wallpaper and curtains!

5. Snorts actually said: "I'm trying to put one of Derek's painting's in each room." STFU you useless porcelain fondler!!

6. Natti, Fanny and Maria are cooking the meals for the music retreat, so who is Emma in the kitchen? Another volunteer, paid cook, guest, workshop attendee? Where do all these middle aged English bakers come from?

7. Why are there four foot high weeds in the courtyard garden when there are three paid gardeners, an unknown number of volunteers and various useless paid members of staff who could have ripped them out any time prior to Mummy's arrival (and that of paying guests)!

8. Fanny filming her 80 yo stepfather wheeling that barrow of weeds was disgusting! Why couldn't any of the three paid gardeners, volunteers and various useless paid members of staff helped him, or better yet one of the owners of the chateau could have done it instead!

9. OMG another cringeworthy performance of Happy Birthday! FFS, what a delusional fantasy princess!!

10. Potts and Snorts are going to share duties in the shop, not their only shared interest apparently.

I'm not a happy little Vegemite!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47