The Chateau Diaries #174 ''It wasn't $6,000, It was $5,000!'' said the insane chatelaine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Isabelle,
We have watched Snorty spend your daughter’s money! Snorty can’t keep his hands off your things now and is plotting to keep your pink porcelain while you pull weeds. Get that child doing chores and have Percy teach him how to shave.
Dear Snorty,
SJ is still in love with Potty!
I feel it's even worse and he might pay for her...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just not a big fan of seeing hairy armpits at the dining table. Also, he has his elbow on the table, just in case you are one of those people who are very fussy about table manners. 🙈
I.. I always often have my elbows in the table. I am from Europe, I need to show my domination.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Actually, this is Stephanie Jarvis on damage-control-speed: by publicly saying that her Mummy is fond of Snorts (which she is not and that's a huge problem) she forces Isabelle to finally start proving she does. It won't work. Isabelle Jarvis can't stand the twit and is about the worst actress of all them.
Heya Clara - What exactly are Mummy's objections to the twit? Do they align with ours?

Reactions: 15
@OhIDontKnow... This video was a fully planned and coordinated circling of the wagons with the aid of the chapel restorer. Some sort of bargain was struck to get him on camera saying what he did. Isabelle’s group made that happen. If you didn’t know any better that video would suffice to allay fears or doubts. I don’t know if this was the goal, but she is now positioned to get even more donations for the chapel. Mummy smoothed that one right out.

Well said. So to sort this mess out in time for the bit of a do they have had to eventually pay him what he was owed. By doing so he agreed to come back and dump their stuff and to angle the story on camera so that Fanny comes out smelling of roses. The interminable delay was no way her fault it’s just that the restorer took such a long time to come back and then when he did and was ready to start work lo and behold he found the keystone had slipped.
If you didn’t know any better it did come across as plausible and show that despite how hard Fanny strives to keep the shittoo and it’s buildings from deteriorating any further there is always something beyond her control out to stop her. This is why she desperately needs your continued help so that she can continue her fight to restore these wonderful buildings.
My fear is that despite all our talk and high hopes of impending doom this shows that Fanny and her players are too good at what they do and nobody is going to stop them. No matter what is thrown at them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I have seen her manic in all degrees of terribleness, so wouldn't call this new. I have good hopes (or so I tell myself constantly) that the end of all this madness is upcoming, but my keeping-it-real attitude in life warns me not to be too optimistic.

Any intel on the preparations for the 3 day Patreon day extravaganza? A marquee needs to be pitched, parking needs to be coordinated, catering ordered, portaloos (wouldn't it be awful if some very mean spirited person pushed over a row of loos with the militia all locked inside), health and safety training conducted, the local authorities alerted, insurance applied for, etc.....

composite-toilet.jpg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The chapel was tagged on Instagram by a B&B guest who stayed just over two weeks ago, no scaffolding then?! He waited until last week for IJ to come home so that’s a week timeframe for the illusive scaffolding to be erected. I’m not buying it.
View attachment 1527657View attachment 1527659
I think Isabelle called the chapel guy, brokered a deal to pay him for some of the items, he kept other items, and they embellished the state of the chapel ceiling so chapel guy could back out of the restoration and Fanny wouldn’t be caught in so many lies and could fleece her followers for more money. Chapel guy primarily spoke with Isabelle, with Fanny just interjecting comments like Snorts….absolutely, definitely, etc. It was a set up arranged parting of the ways to make Fanny look like the poor little orphan victim yet again.

Fanny kept throwing the poor man who volunteered his services and got screwed over by Fanny under the bus again and again. He had erected the scaffolding,…… finally starting to do the work…….

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Separated at birth, Manon of the Chapel and Bernini's St. Theresa, the filthiest baroque sculpture of all time?

Screen Shot 2022-08-25 at 3.23.18 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I tell ya, that Anne Marie is all class! Nice outfit to wear for a gathering at the table. Surely, he must own a button down shirt of some sort.
I thought the same, dressed inappropriately and eating like a Hobo, looks like he needed a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I tell ya, that Anne Marie is all class! Nice outfit to wear for a gathering at the table. Surely, he must own a button down shirt of some sort.

Amaury is the only man present at the HMN that I would happily ask to dress down and quite possibly lick his sweaty pits post a day of working on his bloody hidden hinges.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
So he came back to pick up money owed and put a "nice" bow on top. Hummmm
Steph gave us all a hint : Bernard the gardener helped Isabelle wallpapering the hallway-probably for free, too. He disappeared... The restorer offered to restore the chapel for free-probably offered to Isabelle not to Steph.... And he disappeared, too. My guess Isabelle is a tease who does not like to deliver.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Any intel on the preparations for the 3 day Patreon day extravaganza? A marquee needs to be pitched, parking needs to be coordinated, catering ordered, portaloos (wouldn't it be awful if some very mean spirited person pushed over a row of loos with the militia all locked inside), health and safety training conducted, the local authorities alerted, insurance applied for, etc.....

View attachment 1528068
I was told Tatti and Selmar have experience with hosting events. Do you think Natti lost their number? Diesel and Ruby reunited better watch than Mummy and SJ.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ain't nobody happy at the dump.
Pavlina was biting her tongue while Fanny was yapping hysterically in the kitchen.
I will only be happy when Pubes gets dumped for hyper Potty.
IJ was NOT impressed with the dump either.

Clara mentioned on the last thread that possibly 2 regulars would be jumping ship soon. I thought maybe she was referring to Baghead and Potts....but it seems as Potts is staying...and befriending the little twit boy.
Could it be Armoire and his Bully??? Gosh who else is left???
I do believe that the fake refugee is ready to move on and won't put up with IJ.

Last but not least. Did you all notice that when in the kitchen with Fanny explaining to Nutty about the Chapel restorer news, and Pubes piped in like HE needed to explain the situation to Nutty, she gave him a very dismissive look that screamed ," Shut the F up!!!!". I loved it. One point for the bully!!! Take him down, witch!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A commenter on Dan's vlog a year ago noticed in a drone shot of the chapel door keystone, that it had dropped a serious amount, discernible to the naked eye.
I can't believe the chapel restorer would not have noticed the damage then. This is not his first rodeo.
Something super fishy about this late diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Separated at birth, Manon of the Chapel and Bernini's St. Theresa, the filthiest baroque sculpture of all time?

View attachment 1528085
Atheist Fanny is worried about saving the chapel? Bullshit, she knows the chapel is an attractive target to use to hit a soft part in some of her followers’ hearts so she can extract money to go shopping and traveling, while claiming it is for restoration.

I want a survey that shows how the Dump and chapel were affected by stupidly draining the lake and excavating/ disrupting tons of soil around the chapel.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Look at this tit.

It's all total bollocks. A few observations :

I'm totally perplexed re the chapel restorer. He's either a bloody good actor or there's info that's been withheld. She must have known about all this before otherwise how could he be so convincing & genuine? It's a double whammy, she's hoodwinked her patreons and she's hoodwinked him.

The 'Grand Tour' with Mummy was so transparent. As we know they read here, so we had the comment about the small bed again after comments on here, and how'll she'll buy Mummy & Percy another one if it's uncomfortable. As if.

Horror of horrors, Snorts declared there will be a Derek Jarvis in every room. There will be no escape for anyone from that shite. And we saw the shrine to Steffamemememe again. Pathetic really and creepy

Mummy has declared the kitchen so clean and organised. So duck off Tattlers was the message.

Those weeds were almost as tall as Steffamemememe. Why would you leave them growing away when you have 3+ gardners on the payroll or were they left for content for her and Mummy.

Another day another yellow dress. How many dresses, yellow or otherwise, does she need fgs.

Dana was there to present said dress. Was Dan around the corner hiding from the pink phone?

The never ending birthday birthday is soooooo boring & cringey now. Can you imagine the crap we'll have to watch when she turns the big 5 0

That's if she's still on YouTube of course. We can only live in hope she's not

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm just not a big fan of seeing hairy armpits at the dining table. Also, he has his elbow on the table, just in case you are one of those people who are very fussy about table manners. 🙈

The notion of table manners is a middle class invention to distinguish themselves from the working classes. It's all a fabrication and has no reflection on whether you are good person or not, just plain and simple snobbery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.