The Chateau Diaries #173 Patreon Day Might Be Season Finale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found today’s Chateau Diaries vlog cringeworthy and confusing. Considering Stephanie has 100% control over what we see, one wonders what she is playing at. It seems she would have us believe that her mother is a cranky old scold, yet we see Isabelle and Percy crammed in the backseat of an automobile completely unsuited for a long journey with two elderly passengers, thus causing us to feel sympathy for both of them. Then she chortles over the small bed her mother and Percy will presumably share (unless Percy has a separate room). Is Stephanie subconsciously trying to recreate the mistreatment of the elderly she witnessed her parents commit? Does she resent Percy replacing her father? Is she taking revenge on Isabelle by infantalizing her? Is she trying to weaponize Phillip as her partner in crime or merely setting him up for Isabelle’s wrath? That she is unaware of how the most casual observer can discern the tension obvious from today’s vlog demonstrates her utter lack of self-awareness, unless, which I doubt, she is playing a long game yet to be revealed.
I say, relations in LL outgrew our banter a long time ago. It's not even funny anymore, it's worrying.
This is a job for an experienced professional. There are probably serious diagnoses involved.

Reactions: 33
Mummy: “I will say the truth, tell the truth, I always say the truth, I have to tell my daughter the truth (let’s hope it IS the truth and nothing but the truth!) the truth, it will be the truth, TRUTH!!! Liberte Egalitie, Fraternite!” La Marseilles. Let them eat slightly burned palmiers!!! Just a preface for Patreon Day.
This stood out to me too as the biggest middle finger Isabelle Jarvis could grub, not to her daughter but to us all, the ones who know better and see her for the b*tch she is. Even if she would have a choice, Isabelle Jarvis would still choose any lie over the truth because she's convinced it will benefit her more. I have seen her being confronted in public by her daughter, who knows what a conniving lying piece of tit her mother is and who finds extreme enjoyment in exposing her and poke fun of her, and still defend the most silly lies as being the whole truth and nothing but. That woman literally has nothing to lose, all her life has been build on scams and lies, the worst one being her air of honorability. She was ready to shove her own mother into that crumbling bread oven at the HMN and light the fire herself, she hated her that much. I'm sure Stephanie Jarvis recognizes that feeling.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
This threads are running so quickly-24/7 impossible to keep up nor read every post. . .
Congratulations to @JackSpratt for VIP, thank you for suggesting the title
Congrats to everyone celebrating a birthday, anniversary. . .. . VIP. . . Rain for everyone and hopefully no storm damage 🍀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This threads are running so quickly-24/7 impossible to keep up nor read every post. . .
Congratulations to @JackSpratt for VIP, thank you for suggesting the title
Congrats to everyone celebrating a birthday, anniversary. . .. . VIP. . . Rain for everyone and hopefully no storm damage 🍀
Did the storm hit your area too?

Reactions: 9
I think Davy did a good job in talking her down from the disease-magnet box maze she wanted there. He's done a good job to create a plausible substitute that would survive the shade if not, perhaps, the drought.
It's one of the many ledges of bullshit he's talked her down from.
What he's doing there in the first place is a legit area of exasperated inquiry. As hopelessness is the enemy of justice, I tell myself that he's there to save the ancient lake.
But he's the only person there who says no to her on and off camera.
I'm for it.
Here's a full accounting of his proposed garden plan -- including a much less pretentious, local reference, to the Renaissance-style, world-famous, lady-designed, Chenonceau parterres for the marquis' side of the garden, instead of the inappropriate, baroque Versailles parterres she was gagging for. Davy has taste and kept telling her what she wanted was not only inappropriate but unsustainable in terms of water and labor-intensiveness.
The trouble is that poor Davy is just another hapless victim in Fanny's game of charades. He's made the rookie error of actually believing her lies. Gone to all this trouble, hours of work, taken it seriously & she's just using his pretty pictures & expertise to flim flam the patrons & string them along that their money isn't being spaffed on holidays & shoes but carefully squirrelled (pun intentional) away.
Oh Davy, you think you've found someone and somewhere where you are a friend. You've been conned. She'll do what she wants anyway & her mantra of it must look pretty & showy is all she cares about. She's not concerned about the long term eco/horticultural/aesthetic benefits. Just the here and now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The trouble is that poor Davy is just another hapless victim in Fanny's game of charades. He's made the rookie error of actually believing her lies. Gone to all this trouble, hours of work, taken it seriously & she's just using his pretty pictures & expertise to flim flam the patrons & string them along that their money isn't being spaffed on holidays & shoes but carefully squirrelled (pun intentional) away.
Oh Davy, you think you've found someone and somewhere where you are a friend. You've been conned. She'll do what she wants anyway & her mantra of it must look pretty & showy is all she cares about. She's not concerned about the long term eco/horticultural/aesthetic benefits. Just the here and now.
Spot on and not just concerning Davy. She knows and has been in the know all along, that every single soul that steps over the threshold of her HMN into the line of sight of her pink phone is captured in the webs she has spun, the fake sticky tacky love and laughter which represents absolutely nothing real but is furnished as a lifestyle, payed for by the people that adore her for all the wrong reasons. There is no love in Stephanie Jarvis' life and the laughter on display is mostly at the expense of others too.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
well things moving very fast here missing a lot of the tattle.

here are my views Philip was downright rude, condesending and ignorant to IJ hereare some new flowers here Isobel the smug look and conversation about her knocking on door. He is picking up on SJ putdowns and thinks it is appropiate to join in.

To put down a woman who is likely to be older than his grandmother and sit in the front seat and allow a man older than his beloved grandfather crunch up in backseat shows his disrepect for them both.

Look I can take the p*ss out of my mother, Ican be annoyed at her, but it is not anyones place to follow. I am the one who has a lifetime relationship with her. Philip is treading in dangerous waters.

The whole filming while putting on his pants and unsual belt was to get us to notice he had a belt to look, to also give him a manly look like her had just finished servicing her.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
The whole filming while putting on his pants and unsual belt was to get us to notice he had a belt to look, to also give him a manly look like her had just finished servicing her.
I wholeheartedly agree with your points. I do however wonder if IJ had already torn into him and he was putting on his pants again after checking that if he had his underdeveloped genitals tucked up in his scanty lace panties after she'd let fly at him.

I suspect that Percy is gearing himself up to go into the fray - he appears to be on a short fuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Now off topic of lalande.
got up early saw Billy premier 6am Lacelle also at 6am Philip and Anna at 6.30, Steph at 7am.

Observation Billy with 138k subs had just over 300 waiting, Lacelle wth 100k had 74, Steph with 100k had just over 200
I flicked between the two 6am and saw one person comment to lacelle off to watch how to renovate a Chateau will come back later,

missed Anna and Phillips waiting stats at 7am Billy had over 1000 viewa lacelle about 300. At the end ofCD billy and Steph had similar views

as of now over 12 hours later it is billy 64k lacelle 17k steph 65K HTRCWKYP 87K conclusion lacelle still learning off Steph and buying subscibers

I also think Billy doesnt do as much work as he makes us think a little bit of Steph for the cameras, Rick &Steve do,
Gwens put on beef as pregnant again,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you for the new thread ❤
I echo what’s been said about Snorts sitting in the front of the car, what a self centred, ill mannered, discourteous juvenile. Also when Fanny wants a drink whilst driving he pours water into a china tea cup for her!!! Omg! These two babyish idiots are something else!!
The 24 year old has the inconvenience of Fannys porcelain tea cup and a bag to contend with where as poor Percy (who looks to be in frail and in ill health) has zero leg room and a suitcase virtually on his lap.
This whole situ sums Snorts up, pander to Fannys every whim in return for best seat in the house. Fake, fake, fake!
BCC720FC-7714-4DAC-ACE3-22EF3F2BB115.jpeg
B006E1A4-988E-4FD6-AE46-BEA81CCD6C70.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My drag name would have to be Penny Trayshun…or Anne Teak 😆
My drag name is Nu Ephelkustikon [Nu dragged onto]; a classical Greek grammatical rule. It fits the theme as I am mother of The Haus of Grammaire.
Why grammar? Because we school the children, LOL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thank you for the new thread ❤
I echo what’s been said about Snorts sitting in the front of the car, what a self centred, ill mannered, discourteous juvenile. Also when Fanny wants a drink whilst driving he pours water into a china tea cup for her!!! Omg! These two babyish idiots are something else!!
The 24 year old has the inconvenience of Fannys porcelain tea cup and a bag to contend with where as poor Percy (who looks to be in frail and in ill health) has zero leg room and a suitcase virtually on his lap.
This whole situ sums Snorts up, pander to Fannys every whim in return for best seat in the house. Fake, fake, fake!
View attachment 1518335View attachment 1518336
he could have move his seat forward a lot more. I used to have an e class convertible and there is no room in the back seats and hard to get in and out

Reactions: 22
he could have move his seat forward a lot more. I used to have an e class convertible and there is no room in the back seats and hard to get in and out
It beggars belief, they both stood there and watched on while her elderly parents clambered their way over front seats and folded themselves up into the back of a two seater convertible with their luggage. They then pushed IJ’s and Percys coat into the boot to protect their tray and used the parcel shelf for SJ’s new and unnecessary stationary. The biggest part of the boot space was taken up with the box her nasty bowl was packaged in and not the luggage of a elderly couple who travelled from S.A. to stay for months upon months. THEY should be the priority of that trip and not Fanny, her birthday, her shopping spree, her bf or her new car. 😕
936F328E-8970-4EB0-AD49-E5906EA78D1F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Did anyone find it weird that they all had on exactly the same clothes that they started out in, then supposedly spent the night at a hotel, and then they all had the exact same clothes and hair when leaving the next morning? Stephanie and Philip - whatever…they’re gross. I’d expect Percy would have at least changed his shirt if they stayed the night. I just don’t believe that they spent the night en route from the UK to Lalande. The whole thing is so weird. Maybe someone here can look at it closer and figure it out.

Also, I’m pretty sure Stephanie said the word “mummy” at least 5,348 times in that one video. And she’s so freaking lazy that she can’t find any other free music to play during her “high quality” vlogs than that stupid, childish La Belle Époque. At least Dan had good music.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.