The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHE’S FLIRTING WITH DAN AGAIN. SHE’S ACTIVELY CUTTING ME OUT OF THE SHOT AS WELL.
That's because you're a useless little bludger Snorty and no-one wants to see your highly punchable face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Stephanie’s “bread and butter” is Patreon and her Chateau Diaries channel. Any income from these new travel channels will be minuscule in comparison. I don’t think she started the new channels as way to increase or diversify her revenue stream. I really think the new channels are just more “smoke and mirrors” to divert attention away from the inept renovation mess at the farmhouse. It’s not a smart business move. But it’s a smart move if she wants to gaslight and have excuses for the renovations.
Yeah but…. Her excuse before all of this was she couldn’t fix up the farmhouse due to lack of money (which tartlets know is BS, cause that LaLaLande crew has a lot of $$). Now that can’t be claimed with $300,000 + a year coming in earmarked for renovations. What or who is she going to blame next as to why the falling down farmhouse can’t get fixed?

AND When are these foolish patrons going to realize it was never about the money! She simply does not give a tit about the farmhouse! It is blatantly obvious she is using the “renovation funds” for traveling and buying stuff! If these people cannot see this with their own eyes then they deserve to get fleeced!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I cannot believe this new channel. It’s ludicrous. I do think she’s been scaling back her vlogs since SA to save time for this. She’s also been wearing the same clothes for two months to keep continuity for her timeline-jacked main vlog. Has anyone else noticed she wears her real clothes on vacation and when she goes to other chateaus? 🤣

I do hope she gets nailed after open day. Anything at this point would make me happy. I also think she started the other channel because they have shadow banned her for buying subscribers.

Reactions: 28
I assumed she's aiming to get as many followers on the new channel as the old one, and double her YT income.. Is that how it works?
In theory, yes, that’s how it would work. Except…YouTube pays based on number of views. In order for Stephanie to double her YouTube income, she has to get all of her current CD subscribers to also subscribe to the new channel…she has to make twice as many videos as she makes now AND get the same or more views on the new channel. In my opinion, it’s just not practical or sustainable.

Stephanie has said from the beginning that her channel isn’t about renovations. It’s a video “diary” of her life. That includes the chateau, renovations, parties, travel, etc. So, why not make travel a part of her regular original CD channel? In reality, she’s made the main focus of the original CD channel about renovations because of how she set up Patreon and the association.

Reactions: 29
Jules 100 - loved your video!
Curious how plans are coming along for the Southermost Chateau Patron Party. Did you get the swag bags put together? How about the Villoti gowns I sent? Have you picked out what you’ll be wearing. Spoke with Ty Warner, Beanie Baby fame and he said he’d be sending some left over Hedgehogs, just an FYI on that.
Tartlet Days, September 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, Florida. Is kind of a bust. I have about 150 tote bags / gift bags embroidered with Philip & his sideways mouth, filled with bespoke Spode tiles, pineapples, instant oatmeal packets, Dawn powerwash, magic erasers, Miller Lite $1.50 off coupons and mini hand sanitizers. Unfortunately none of you witches paid your non-refundable deposits. Maybe I’ll ship the tote bags filled with their goodies to Lalande for Patron Days. It is a similar demographic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I thought he said those trees were surplus to Marie Antoinette's gardeners requirements... does that still make them Marie Antoinette's? Or would it be more like getting them off the back of a lorry type deal?
It always amazes me that Fanny Flash always turns everything around so it fitts her.better....and thinks she is important...what a narcistic cow she actually is...it also puzzles me how she can find people where she can film....no way she would enter our gates...those chateauowners looked better , but in a way they are fools to connect with that fraud...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Have to say...i liked the treeguys in Honfleur better...more candy for the eye.. ;) that Nick gives me the creeps..i know you musnt judge a book by the cover...but his appearance is yuk...i cant even understand one word he is saying..:eek:
I think that's being unkind to Nick, he seems very competent and knowledgeable at his job and he is there for the trees NOT eye candy for Stephs vlog. Having said that he must be very vain to spend so much money on his own body, tats and piercing, defo not my cup if tea, I don't even have pierced ears!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Last night's new vlog of her new channel showed yet again that she a Snorts are just so ill matched, she had fun with and engaged with the two owners, Nic and Dan far more than she ever does him, he is a dead weight around her neck that brings nothing to the vlogs, apart from bugging the audience with his interuptions.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Agree! It will be interesting to see just how far up the ladder Fanny will be able to go with her visitations and filming of chateaux. I imagine the really posh ones owned by old money won't let her in, but it would be a hoot to have her put in her place! She certainly downplays her antics and overacting when in the presence of the real thing.
I wonder if she pays the owners for the filming. They are fools if they don’t take payment.

Reactions: 14
A quick rewind to rhe breathless dash to the local street market before the Mystery Holiday, more evidence (as if any further evidence might be needed) that Stephanie is thick as a plank.

She apparently had no idea that the oddly-shaped copper cooking vessel was a turbot kettle. Highly sought after. Old and done up, expensive. Brand new, expensive

Must. Try. Harder.

Screenshot_20220815-161225_kindlephoto-70770041.png

Screenshot_20220815-164246_kindlephoto-72589870.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
A small sample from the new channel...

Yurei Tuesday

6 minutes ago
Suggestion for next channel - Stephanie Tours Grande Chateau Loos

caroline gooder

31 minutes ago
Thank your hosts for inviting us into their private home. I watch lots of history channels and often Chateaux owned by women or the smaller ones have been overlooked (like Lalande and this chateau). The features in the towers are so unique and how they have arranged the kitchen is fantastic. In the past to hold the heat in, keep ingredients separate and stop cross contamination of food, the smaller rooms would have been necessary.

Arnice pernice
1 hour ago
I wonder how this will work? Do you pay the people you interview a portion of your YouTube revenue. Are patron paying for Philips time? The lines are getting very blurred all the while you are driving your mothers Mercedes’ still too

👇 This is not a mistake, she/he replied twice.

Thomas Howard

3 hours ago (edited)
Congratulations, what a delightful video for your new channel. I truly couldn't be happier for you and l look forward to enjoying the weekly installments. We are truly spoilt by your talent. Thank you

Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe

2 hours ago
Thank you for your comment! To start off with, the videos on this channel will be fortnightly

️REPLY

Stephanie's Grand Tour of Europe
2 hours ago
Thank you for your comment! To start off with, the videos on this channel will be fortnightly

Dino Our Real Life

3 hours ago
Thank you for sharing the property, such an interesting history, if you Do retrieve the tapestry back to the Chateau you must share your success

caroline gooder

1 hour ago (edited)
The Metropolitan museum bought the tapestries legally. I have seen them many times and the themes they depicted were reproduced often. I have the reproduction of the Unicorn in Captivity tapestry, one of theirs in the Cloisters Museum. He can hope they recognize the family connection if he does the research first. Families in Europe sold items after wars, droughts or when the family branch died out. Tapestries were old fashioned and difficult to maintain, so many were sold to other countries. It is hard to track exact items from so long ago. Fun fact, they have just found items, rugs and tapestries belonging to Henry VIII, in storage in London. They had been cleaned, and misplaced. North Carolina USA was/is a center of rug and clothing manufacturers for hundreds of years. I have a nephew trained in synthetic material manufacturing that left the industry and a niece who does textile art.

• Sick
I'm hoping that the newly dumped/dumpee Ruth contacts her friends at the Daily Mail to do a story on Stef's Patreon Day chateostrophy!

Headline: "Chateau DIY star Stefanie Jarvis guilty of tax fraud"
Chateau DIY star Stefanie Jarvis face's angry ex supporters
or more like it: Chateau LaLaLie: the downfall of wannabe Channel 4 star
Maybe Jill Scott can give her some tips on how to avoid jail as a fraudster.

“Fortnightly?” Does anyone really use that word anymore? It just sounds very pretentious to me! (maybe the word is used regularly in the UK, but definitely not in the US).

View attachment 1500966
Yes Fortnightly is a thing in the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Am guessing Prince PhiPhi is coming of age!!!!

The Grand Tour was the principally 17th- to early 19th-century custom of a traditional trip through Europe, with Italy as a key destination, undertaken by upper-class young European men of sufficient means and rank (typically accompanied by a tutor or family member) when they had come of age (about 21 years old).

Never realized how much Phyllis resembled Lucy Honeychurch and dear Fanny as Cousin Charlotte!!!

View attachment 1500179
The grand tour for Americans was about looking for an aristocratic husband -- and losing their innocence in the teeth of stoic, fatalistic, noble and sometimes corrupt Euros.
As Jarvis has no innocence to lose, I think travelling Europe as an I'm-gonna-make-you-a-YT-star in an open relationship is moving on from the chateau and Pheeph's weaseling into it. Reno of the chateau is over, and Pheeph's positioning himself as chatelain is losing value to Jarvis. His position as Potts -- provincial party boy who photographs her 24/7 -- is the operative aspect of his character now.
Don't think Jarvis is looking for a husband -- well, somebody else's will do. But I do think she's looking for a het mate with money and this is the beginning of the search.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.