The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! It will be interesting to see just how far up the ladder Fanny will be able to go with her visitations and filming of chateaux. I imagine the really posh ones owned by old money won't let her in, but it would be a hoot to have her put in her place! She certainly downplays her antics and overacting when in the presence of the real thing.
i have quite the feeling she has already got the door slapped on her nose by old money...but she doesnt care...she is like a wet dog...she just shakes it all off..and off she goes....up to another victim...i think she hates it not being of old money :LOL: and aristocratic...if she was...she was probably more worse than that dreadfull american viscountess..btw that viscountess just married in...omg to milk out your position the way that Montague does...disgusting..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve also started 2 new travel channels and an art history channel and 3 new cooking channels and a channel dedicated to renaissance toilets and one where I just talk about starting new channels.
84% Humidity will mess a girl up! haha!! 😁 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
We don't know if he paid for his tats... he may have a friend or a relative that is a tattoo artist.. We don't know how young he was when he started having them done, we don't know what his appearance was in his younger days, we don't know anything about him. Vanity may not even come into it, he could be covering his body for personal reasons. His appearance as he is now is maybe something he loves or regrets, we don't know. He's very knowledgeable and skilled at his craft and that's what he's there for. In the real world SJ wouldn't give him the time of day. She irritated me in one of her recent chats when someone mentioned Nick should come with subtitles and she responded by saying that is why she repeats everything he says.
How very condescending of her....Personally, I've never had a problem understanding him and even those that do should be able to grasp the gist of what he is saying.
I can understand him and I’m in the Midwest. I think it’s weird she constantly brings up his tattoos. I don’t think she knows what else to talk about with him.

• Heart
I present to you as evidence of Jarvis’ style-free eye - The Twirl Room Episode.
No further evidence of her singular lack of a design eye or her tacky standards need be considered.
Madam La Chat even titles the video “The Perfect Chateau Bedroom”. I don’t think so Stephie!
View attachment 1500794
its like decorating a third rate whorehouse... 🙄 where it is prefered to keep the lights off...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I really am flabbergasted by the idea of a new channel. I will standby my comment from ages ago - if she had of appointed a project manager, actually did infrastructure work (with all the trials and tribulations) her viewership and patreon would have been even bigger. She could have done this for 3 years and, without over investing, had a farmhouse that was livable, usable and possibly saleable. She is stuck with fans of a particular type and that will hamper the growth of her channel.
She could have closed the current association down, and still drawn the same level of patreon. She still has that problem to sort out.
Massive own goal Stephanie. Just like another infamous Leo & Virgo combination - you have markled yourself.
I think she could have been new Martha Stewart type of character as in cooking, decorating and crafting. Now it seems the only thing they will have in common is tax fraud and fall from grace.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Last night's new vlog of her new channel showed yet again that she a Snorts are just so ill matched, she had fun with and engaged with the two owners, Nic and Dan far more than she ever does him, he is a dead weight around her neck that brings nothing to the vlogs, apart from bugging the audience with his interuptions.
That is why she has to specifically point out “posed” photos of hand holding and kissing Phi Phi.

Reactions: 7
It must stick in Fannys craw when she sees the condition and neatness of the chateaux that her and Mr. Potato Head visits. She will be sweetness and light whilst being filmed, but inside she must be seething. In addition, she knows that when the filming is done, that she will be returning to her rodent infested, woodworm eaten kip. I love it.
I don't think she seethes at all. The HMN was only intended as a party pad of a narcissistic over indulged brat. Out of her own lips she has stated that for over sixteen years it has seen little renovations except what was essential. She even used her father's death to justify the state it was in. Suddenly she miraculously found channel 4 gig (for attention only) than supposedly Mr. DIY himself told her to start a YT (remember the poor dear had NO CLUE :rolleyes:🤣 that she could make money from it plus he then encouraged a Patreon and it has been her golden ticket to a even more luxurious life (she always had one). Cleanliness, neatness or exquisite taste have nothing in common with Ms. HMN only thing that matters is living a high life with material things she deems important at someone else's expense. She's a charlatan and found another morally corrupt d-actor to play act with her.

Reactions: 24
I have 11 different yellow dupattas collected, to wear over my modest taupe colored rompers and flip flops.
Still pondering what non-douche sunhat this 27th generation pasty white Celt can buy to repel skin cancer.
Max?

View attachment 1501170

Or min?
View attachment 1501179
Le grand beau chapeau de soleil, s’il vous plait!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He couldn't have had any work on, as he arrived while she was still there so presumably pretty pronto... I would imagine he would have been paid for his time and skill, nobody puts their life at risk for a good deed. Which begs the question who paid for his time? SJ for using the rescue as content or Dan for being the numbskull who created the whole scenario. Dan should come with a warning.
I had a huge black walnut tree taken down and my guy scurried up the tree like Nic did. I don't think the tree guys think its dangerous or risky. My neighbor had roofing guys prancing all over his roof like they were on solid ground. Its just another job to them

I think that's being unkind to Nick, he seems very competent and knowledgeable at his job and he is there for the trees NOT eye candy for Stephs vlog. Having said that he must be very vain to spend so much money on his own body, tats and piercing, defo not my cup if tea, I don't even have pierced ears!
when he would be vain...he would buy false teeth...that gaping hole ....and nobody understands a word he is saying.. not even talking about eating properly..

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Right? And who films said potty break?

I'm with you about the tour of la Motte Feuilly. I enjoy both the history and the interiors of these old places, particularly when they've rehabbed them so this one did not disappoint. Like you, though, I also enjoy understanding the backstory of how particular owners bought the place and that was missing here. Even the introduction of these two was sort of "blah".....it's almost as though it got edited out or something. All we heard was "they're friends of ours who live 20 minutes from us".
Yes, no back story of the rando chateau owners. And the girl who gave up corporate life to study wine? Good for her, but who the hell is she?

Fanny needs to study California legend Huell Howser's travelogue videos.

Reactions: 13
i have quite the feeling she has already got the door slapped on her nose by old money...but she doesnt care...she is like a wet dog...she just shakes it all off..and off she goes....up to another victim...i think she hates it not being of old money :LOL: and aristocratic...if she was...she was probably more worse than that dreadfull american viscountess..btw that viscountess just married in...omg to milk out your position the way that Montague does...disgusting..
Yeah. Our American money isn't as old as yours, y'all would rightly laugh at it, plus we lost it all in The War Between the States (warn't nuthin' civil about it). But my snotty Huguenot rellies -- how can I say this nicely? Would not invite her to a meal, much less a meat meal. Tour my house because you're gonna make me a YT star? Please. A lady's name appears in the newspaper (!) three times: Birth. Marriage. Death.

• Heart
Linda V
3 minutes ago
Puts you to shame doesn't it. €33K A Month and your House is a dump. How do you justify taking peoples money to fund your lifestyle and never finish jobs you start. Take a leaf out of Billy Petherick's book, he works hard and doesnt grift like you. What have you done lately apart from put some unwashed second hand curtains up. On a positive not your toyboy isn't making stupid comments, so far.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Would someone PLEASE report Know-it-all Goody-Two-Shoes to the appropriate mental health authorities in North Carolina?!? She needs a nice long vacation away from all things Jarvis, chateaux and Youtube! Perhaps while wearing a pink Chanel jacket with sleeves that wrap around the back and tie!
Ok Ok will do 😂 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He couldn't have had any work on, as he arrived while she was still there so presumably pretty pronto... I would imagine he would have been paid for his time and skill, nobody puts their life at risk for a good deed. Which begs the question who paid for his time? SJ for using the rescue as content or Dan for being the numbskull who created the whole scenario. Dan should come with a warning.
i dont think Nick will charge Dan for his time...Fanny for sure isnt gonna pay...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
doesnt the lady have that nailpolish business...its all advertising...those are all cut from the same cloth...
Oh! Is that the same lady? That explains the connection she had with Phillys mentioned earlier.
Fanny should pitch a "Real Chatelaines of..." idea to Andy Cohen. I'd love to see them in a ring duking it out.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
when he would be vain...he would buy false teeth...that gaping hole ....and nobody understands a word he is saying.. not even talking about eating properly..
I get the feeling he could care less if people get who he is or not. He seems to be someone who is comfortable in his own skin, teeth and all. Yay him!! That definitely earns my respect.

Caroline Gooder can suck an eggplant (my polite way of saying she can suck something else entirely).
She's someone who has a lot say about a lot of nothing.
Caroline surely hasnt sucked on anything for a long time in my opinion... 🙄 my guess is just an old sour virgin...with too much empty time ...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.