The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fanny’s new Grand Tour travel channel, and the channel she says she’s also doing with Ollie, are classic narcissist deflection. She’s gaslighting people…setting up excuses to say that the renovation work is on hold because she’s been so busy with her new channels. All of this news coming out right before Patreon Day. I guarantee it will be her excuse for any questions or concerns about the lack of progress on the farmhouse. These new channels DON’T MAKE SENSE!!! When you’re pulling in over $360,000 in tax free money for renovations to your house, that should be your full time focus!!! The income from these other new channels is minuscule compared to the time and effort she puts into them. It’s absolute madness and stupiduntil you wrap your head around the idea that the new channels are simply a deflection to make people look the other way. Absolutely disgusting.

View attachment 1500227
I haven't watched this grand tour by fraudfanny and almost probably won't. I did however do a search on YouTube. Are you aware of just how many Grand Tour "channels" there are? My ghast was flabbered! That poor, dead horse has been so flogged I really don't think this will be a go-er.

I think for me Sir Michael Palin's "New Europe " will remain as one of the greatest grand tours.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
We're in the latter half of the year and she's not aware that the layered look in jewellery was on it's way out 2 years ago. This year it's all chunky chains a la Valentino, Gucci and Hermès. In the latter half of 2022, trends are for bold maximalist pieces, not fine layers and fake Faberge.
The chatelaine (and Hedgehog, too) will always be behind trends as it takes a year or so before the trends end up as second-hand junk at Emmaus. That may be why there is a weekly gift grab to get the trends in their hands faster.

Am I the only one who delights whenever her Spode and china gifts arrive broken? 😹 😂

21CDA882-A2E9-4BCD-A344-63013ACE72CF.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am glad you are mending Pekey. It must have been so painful.

I fell at Tullamarine Airport on an escalator and remember every second of it after four years.
Lucky someone was close and hit the emergency stop button or I might not be here.
Bloody hell! My mum fell on those bloody Tullamarine escalators once too! She cut her head open just hours before a flight to China. She laughed herself silly, said she was fine and stupidly, we only really recognised that laughter as 'shock' after she'd boarded her flight. Happily the flight crew were informed and upgraded her, sitting her next to a doctor in First for the duration of the flight. She was fine, and adored being fussed over, even though the doctor wouldn't let her sleep or drink alcohol. Must say, the Chinese authorities were wonderful upon landing. Whisked her off for an x-ray, mri and fussed over her in an extremely swish medical centre for a day or two, where half the staff fell in love and adopted her.

One can seriously never be to careful with head wounds and I'm sincerely happy both you AndAnotherName and Pekey are okay. ❤

Perhaps Fanny was dropped on her head as a child and no-one noticed. It would explain much!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Thank you for the new thread and a late happy birthday @ComtesseRose

Omg another channel....i guess Ollie doesnt have the time anymore...so she is doing it herself...i wonder if buying that spanish villa was very conveniant for Ollies wife, to keep him away from Fanny...

How does she find the time to do all those vlogs...she also looks now allready like a wornout kitchencloth..

That holiday must have been longer than 5 days...keeping in mind two days of travel...and than...Santorini, Rhodos, Turkey...all smoke and mirrors..now we know why her latest vlogs were so strange...all filmed in advance...

I wonder what that firebrigade said to Fanny...i guess not that their ladders were to short..to get that drone out of that tree...i think they have said...you messed it up...fix it yourself...Dan...Dan and snort were standing there like two schoolboys...who had eaten the candybox..empty..while Nick went up to get that drone...i always wonder why all those people run when Fanny asks...

That chateau looks nice...the more her own heap looks cheaper and dirtier...

More obvious to me that her own crumbling heap is never gonna be finished...all the money goes up on holidays and travels...omg what a life...a travelling circus 2.0 🙄

That grand tour bullshit...well...those people who went on them in the past....payed for it themselves...That woman really thinks she is Marie Antoinette...the fuss she made about that trees....omg...she is getting a tree from the ones Marie Antoinette had... :eek: you cant make that bullshit up..
I also have a tulip tree. But, mine is just an ordinary one, (although it might be famous and I just don’t know it, haha). It’s beautiful the end of May then messy the rest of the year.

Reactions: 15
What a difference a year makes.
Stephanie Jarvis and Philip Janssen were Christie's Tastemakers one year ago.
They have cleansed their IG posts and #s of all evidence, regarding their time in New York.
Why??? Oh, because it was an epic fail.
This 👇is Jill Waddell's IG account.

This year Stephanie Jarvis launched a new YT channel.
Will it succeed or will it too, be an epic fail???
Time will tell.

1660567118213.png
SJ tastemaker.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo I wonder what that firebrigade said to Fanny...i guess not that their ladders were to short..to get that drone out of that tree...i think they have said...you messed it up...fix it yourself...Dan...Dan and snort were standing there like two schoolboys...who had eaten the candybox..empty..while Nick went up to get that drone...i always wonder why all those people run when Fanny asks...

I have a feeling this was a stunt for more exciting footage from these arrogant twosome and Dan played true to form as incompetent.
Also I know this will be controversial with a lot of tartlettes but I have thought for a long long time (way back last year) that Nick has been taken in by fragrant Fanny, his body language gives it away.
No wonder the way she butters him up with her narc style of love and flouncing around in her robe and not much else when she has to run down to see him in the morning vlogs

What a terrible place to fall !!!
I hope you did not need to go to the hospital ..... if at the airport perhaps you had a flight to catch! :eek:
No damage except I ruined a favourite shirt with a bloody nose! The Qantas staff were very good and the first aid doctor was on duty. I was on my way back home from a trip to Europe. Tired and rushing and should have taken the lift as my friend wanted but after 48 hours in transit I didn't want to be confined any more until the last leg to Hobart. Very careful around escalators now!

I wonder if Fanny didn't expect around 100,000 subscribers to her new travel channel by now? I imagine she is already very shocked and disappointed in the number of subscribers.

View attachment 1500210
well she won't have us 15 Tattlers will she?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I am healing well ComtesseRose ..... that fall could have been a lot worse .
I can still hear the thud of my skull against the concrete paver - I was very, very lucky!
Glad you are recovering well. Head wounds can be tricky. I fell while running once and my head hit the only square of concrete for miles and ended up with a lump on my forehead and a nice shiner to go to work with. Please take care.

• Heart
Bloody hell! My mum fell on those bloody Tullamarine escalators once too! She cut her head open just hours before a flight to China. She laughed herself silly, said she was fine and stupidly, we only really recognised that laughter as 'shock' after she'd boarded her flight. Happily the flight crew were informed and upgraded her, sitting her next to a doctor in First for the duration of the flight. She was fine, and adored being fussed over, even though the doctor wouldn't let her sleep or drink alcohol. Must say, the Chinese authorities were wonderful upon landing. Whisked her off for an x-ray, mri and fussed over her in an extremely swish medical centre for a day or two, where half the staff fell in love and adopted her.

One can seriously never be to careful with head wounds and I'm sincerely happy both you AndAnotherName and Pekey are okay. ❤

Perhaps Fanny was dropped on her head as a child and no-one noticed. It would explain much!
Glad your mum was okay in the end. I think if I was leaving the country instead of returning, I might have cancelled the trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If any other, especially British, Tattlers desire a refreshing break from CD and are interested in gardens, more especially the history/reasons behind their evolution since the 17C - this is the first of 5 documentaries on YT featuring the ever lovely and highly knowledgeable Monty Don. Beautifully filmed too. Defo not by inexperienced/unprofessional Snorts! :)
Garden history is so much more than just about gardens per se, e.g. religion, politics, wealth, culture, travel, science, industrial revolution advances, and farming practises too etc.
100% such a contrast to Stephanie Jarvis' lacking in real facts (wrong names etc), past vlogs that she always spews out - no matter which country!
And, even more so, in view of her newly created channel which she has obviously been working on, at the expense of her CDs regarding the HMN, and any kind of restoration there too over the past 2 years.
Imo, SJ is just attempting to secure another avenue in extending her YT revenue. :rolleyes: No way, am I going to watch it as I would far rather prefer to watch long established professionals within the field!

Does anybody else feel that SJ and Snorts went on a very short cruise around the Mediterenean with Nic/Marie/Antoine as Marie is employed by a Cruise company so would have been able to secure a huge discount? I would in no way be surprised! :unsure:
Plus, they didn't actually return to the HMN with any kind of tan bearing in mind the current temps within Europe either - v.v. strange to me!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can still hear the thud of my skull against the concrete paver - I was very, very lucky!
Oh gosh, sorry about your fall!
A full and speedy recovery to you! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’ve also started 2 new travel channels and an art history channel and 3 new cooking channels and a channel dedicated to renaissance toilets and one where I just talk about starting new channels.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Stephanie’s “bread and butter” is Patreon and her Chateau Diaries channel. Any income from these new travel channels will be minuscule in comparison. I don’t think she started the new channels as way to increase or diversify her revenue stream. I really think the new channels are just more “smoke and mirrors” to divert attention away from the inept renovation mess at the farmhouse. It’s not a smart business move. But it’s a smart move if she wants to gaslight and have excuses for the renovations.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My clever cat switched on subtitles last night and Stephs new vlog became Stephanie's Brand Tour, I thought she was taking sponsorship to the next level, ....watch this space.
I think NicTreeman "came a climbin'" seeing a nearby estate, loads of trees and more work, even better a couple with money, sense and a garden that they take pride in, fill your boots Nik.
I hope now that they have seen him work, they will hire him if they have tree work. He was all cleaned up too! Looking spiffy there Nic! Funny that Fanny didn’t seem to know that Dan lived so close then got flustered and sounded like a child trying to make a joke out of getting caught not knowing about where her “beloved” Dan is living.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve also started 2 new travel channels and an art history channel and 3 new cooking channels and a channel dedicated to renaissance toilets and one where I just talk about starting new channels.
Wonderful Julie!!! 👏👏👏
What a nice surprise this morning!
Love the renovation update and the commentary on all that’s LieLand!!!
Love your jammies too! 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I 100% feel for you @Pekey. :love:
Never mentioned this on here before. But, I too fell down my new home's very narrow tread staircase about 10 weeks ago. Very deep scar on forehead and now where my reading glasses dug in on impact at the bottom of staircase, between my eyebrows too. I was extremely lucky nothing more serious as I live alone.
Lived in my previous home for 43 years and absolutely never happened. Just so shocked and stunned at the time but, thankfully, mostly resolved and calmed down now.
But, there are scars - just as well I am not a 25yo who would be far more conscious of their appearance.
Although I have been advised that there are ways to correct the scarring via injections/fillers etc. Which I will explore once all the swelling has finally settled down. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yesterday's, 8/14/22 CD's live chat.

AridBossyEquine-max-1mb.gif

Betsy's Barn Hi all Stephanie's new channel is - Stephanie’s Grand Tour of Europe - on you tube she has 4 subscribers so far
Jill Scott not many here yet with 60 sec to go

200 (4).gif

Sweet Baby J Anyone going to Patron Days in September?
Noémie Hi , i m Black home after 3 nights at La Lande. just miss you @Stéphanie jarvis

cookie-monster-very-busy.gif

Brenda M @the Chateau Diaries wow a new channel you will be busy my love
Sweet Baby J Will this replace the travel channel with Oliver?
Pixielz I'm so happy for the new channel, but I was hoping for the Stephanie and Ollie one
Jelena Novakovic I think Ollie is a bit busy now with the new house
Lisa Kilmer None of the premiers have shown up on my feed today!

Dan sad.png

Escape to rural France Hi all
alvinfromlondon Dan the man
Pixielz I hope Stephanie was joking. Riff raff doesn't sound nice.
alvinfromlondon Dan with his aviators

lets-pause-mikey-day.gif

Sunny Girl Lisa when will we see the Grand Salon & Natie's apartment?
Jessica Williamson @Sunny Girl Lisa Neither are complete yet. They've paused the apartment to wait for plan approval and the grand salon is still being worked on.

1660570650776.png

Kent's Piano It's stunning! Wonder how many gardeners they have. :0
Lisa Kilmer @Kent's Piano - Hi there -- good question. That's a lot of weeding.
Sweet Baby J Wow that is a really grand chateau garden!

i-dont-understand-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills.gif

Sweet Baby J So I don’t understand why this kind of thing will be on another channel.
Sweet Baby J Are Stephanie & Philip watching with us?
Jessica Williamson @Sweet Baby J I imagine that part of it is because she'll be able only upload to it when she has something to post without having to mess with the algorithm for the main channel.
Sweet Baby J @Jessica Williamson, isn’t this what is supposed to be on Chateau Diaries normally?
Jessica Williamson @Sweet Baby J There's been a loud crowd of viewers who have said they're only interested in lalande and not the traveling aspects so I imagine it's because of that.
Sweet Baby J @Jessica Williamson, I didn’t realize that

Nick tree surgeon.png

Sweet Baby J I hope Nick the tree got paid a bonus for his time & efforts.
alanna gilmore Nick to the rescue!!
Escape to rural France What a man
Tina Carrol Nick To The Rescue.
alanna gilmore I love him
Sweet Baby JI wonder how long this actually took?

1c69bc3a-ac0c-4b47-8215-f72f617685f1_text.gif

Percy Attfield Good evening.
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders sorry we are late.

cut-the-crap-aidan-gallagher.gif

Isabelle Jarvis Jelena Novakovic how dangerous!
Jelena Novakovic @isabelle Jarvis Nick is amazing!
Isabelle Jarvis Jelena Novakovic he is
Darci DeVough (Fisher)Dan now stop that crap

GrandBossyHellbender-max-1mb.gif

Stephanie Jarvis/The Chateau Diaries did not show up in the live chat until 23:49, (of a 28:07min. flog).
The Chateau Diaries Hello from Lalande everyone! I’m sorry we weren’t in the premiere earlier - we’re in this evening’s guest dinner. Goodness I’d missed Maria’s cooking
Isabelle Jarvis Glad you are home chateau diaries
Sweet Baby J @the Chateau Diaries will this new YouTube channel will replace the planned travel channel with you & Oliver?
The Chateau Diaries @Sweet Baby J No, Ollie and I are still making the channel, we’ve already filmed many videos
The Chateau Diaries @M P I’ll be with Mummy and Percy, so you’ll see them in Thursday’s video! I’m going to collect them to bring them back to Lalande
Percy Attfield Bey. All

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Stephanie’s “bread and butter” is Patreon and her Chateau Diaries channel. Any income from these new travel channels will be minuscule in comparison. I don’t think she started the new channels as way to increase or diversify her revenue stream. I really think the new channels are just more “smoke and mirrors” to divert attention away from the inept renovation mess at the farmhouse. It’s not a smart business move. But it’s a smart move if she wants to gaslight and have excuses for the renovations.
I, for one, am wondering what Stephanie is up to. Since she is cutting travel from her main channel, she now has put herself in a hole of showing the renovation being done... and there is none. She'd be better off dividing her uploading days into themes. Sundays are for travelling and Thursdays are for progress. History is repeating itself - Stephanie is fecking up big time...

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.