The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Ask your “boyfriend” about his past indiscretions and how they might come back to not just embarrassingly bite him but you as well.
  • While you are at it, teach him the value of NDA’s and how to strategically employ them, even if you don’t believe in them yourself. He might understand if you refer to his past experiences in a not so popular boyband with other not so kind boys, now willing to speak their truth about their former colleague/bedpartner.
Harvey Weinstein 2.0? I got those vibes, when Stephanie said Philip surprised her with the kiss. 🤮
Interesting, I wonder now if he was kicked out of the boyband rather than left on his own volition.
Sounds like #MeToo is coming for you, Philip.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Some kindly meant words of advice for the charlataine, who by now should frantically be preparing for her patron open days:
  • Ask your “boyfriend” about his past indiscretions and how they might come back to not just embarrassingly bite him but you as well.
  • While you are at it, teach him the value of NDA’s and how to strategically employ them, even if you don’t believe in them yourself. He might understand if you refer to his past experiences in a not so popular boyband with other not so kind boys, now willing to speak their truth about their former colleague/bedpartner.
  • You might want to rethink the Nasty Nutty banishment, as you would probably be better off throwing her under the bus, which you were planning to do anyway, remember? A new episode of the Bullying Argentinian loosing control in front of some of your patrons might be just the distraction you need to keep the focus away from yourself.
  • A word of warning about having your mother join in the festivities. You know it’s not going to end well, for no-one. She is going to make a complete arse of herself and even though you still think that’s hilariously funny, it really is not. Having her fat sister Chantal there with her (her own adjective, not mine) will sadly add fuel to her already burning fire.
I can’t wait! As @Jules100 likes to call it: almost done. Just a few bits and pieces to gather.
I can't wait for the tit show to fall in a big hole!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good grief…only 42 seconds in and she’s comparing it to LaLande. I remember that red dress…I think she cut the slit up the side herself. It was just the way it was draping weirdly…I remember it catching my eye too much and even told my husband that I thought she cut the slit all the way up her leg. Amazing how much lower in register that her natural voice and annoying laugh was. I used to think the cackling laugh was annoying back then…wow. I swear, I have to stop watching this show. But thanks for catching those comments - they are hilarious! “Chapels aren’t magical” is one of my favorite!
Stephanmeme..... it's tits OR legs.... not both!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The entitlement to ask the fire service to rescue a drone is beyond comprehension.

The power of persuasion that makes strangers ie. the adorable irish couple spend money on gifts for her is beyond comprehension.

It comes down to a simple truth. These are not the attributes of good people. Once you apply critical thinking it's easy to see. We can't stop looking as we can see it and our frustration is others can't.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought the five boys belonged to him and the girl was theirs? Yes, agree - it would have been great to hear background information, i.e., the story behind him/them, now calling the Chateau their home, is the Chateau/Property their only income.......... If I remember correctly, is this not the place SJ visited this summer to use their pool and wasn't shy about sharing pictures of her in the beautiful pool with the stunning surrounds, whilst enjoying 'bubbles'. Just makes her abode 'look sad'!

Reactions: 19
A few of the comments posted in the last 8 months on the FROM THE GRAND RECEPTION ROOMS TO THE SERVANTS' CELLAR AT CASTLE TEN BERGHE video on chateau diaries:

You talk too much about nothing.

I enjoyed the castle tour but wish there was less laughter as it was so loud and took away from hearing what the owner had to say.. It is one of the most beautiful castles.

Nice close ups of featurs but instead of caneraman holding focus on who is talking, it woukd have been lovely to have seen as big as possible overall view of the rooms, we missed that aspect.

This woman is in love, with EVERYTHING!!

the woman is an idiot...she should be asking questions.....

The lady talks way to much

love to see more of the details. Unfortunately the majority of the time the camera is on the two people instead. Disappointing. Plus, silly boring chatter.
Can agree with all of these posts.
It bothers me a lot that instead of the rooms/chapels/castles she describes, you only ever see her grinning face. This is also the case during the guided tours of Lieland. But it's not about the castle etc., it's about Stephenme.

Just can't watch her anymore, makes my skin crawl and not in a good way.....

Reactions: 24
Fanny is however, in the public eye, has a huge (and deluded) fan base and that's vastly different to London's everyday masses. I agree that in every day circumstances, being comfortable is paramount to being a fashionista. But Fanny is trying to project her fantasy world of chateau living, chateau hopping and international travel - so she might as well look the part. Like it or not, Fanny does (sadly) influence people, be that in the form of 100 Stars or stupidly climbing scaffolding in heels. She could influence people for the better, she just hasn't got a clue as to how - hence a stylist.
I think it was last Xmas that the dirty ingrate got a box full of 100 Stars robes and used them as gifts. Maybe it was the year before? I must have been reading the Shitoo stuff on FB or YouTube and a girl there was furious because she’d organised those robes and hadn’t gotten a thank you. I’m sure I would have stated the obvious and perhaps that’s already been discussed here?

I really am flabbergasted by the idea of a new channel. I will standby my comment from ages ago - if she had of appointed a project manager, actually did infrastructure work (with all the trials and tribulations) her viewership and patreon would have been even bigger. She could have done this for 3 years and, without over investing, had a farmhouse that was livable, usable and possibly saleable. She is stuck with fans of a particular type and that will hamper the growth of her channel.
She could have closed the current association down, and still drawn the same level of patreon. She still has that problem to sort out.
Massive own goal Stephanie. Just like another infamous Leo & Virgo combination - you have markled yourself.
“Markled” love that term

Reactions: 15
I think it was last Xmas that the dirty ingrate got a box full of 100 Stars robes and used them as gifts. Maybe it was the year before? I must have been reading the Shitoo stuff on FB or YouTube and a girl there was furious because she’d organised those robes and hadn’t gotten a thank you. I’m sure I would have stated the obvious and perhaps that’s already been discussed here?
So you are saying this Xmas robes were paid for and sent by someone else as a gift. 🤯

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Stefanie Weseau
7 hours ago
Stephanie, it's wonderful to see a real chateau that is beautifully tended and so tastefully decorated by owners who take pride in their home and invest in the legacy of the property. You could learn so much from Chris and Sonia. Imagine how lovely Chateau de la Lande could be if you stayed home and invested the hundred's of thousands of you earn annually from YT and Patron into actually renovating and restoring Chateau de la Lande. No heating, leaky pipes and rising damp - Chateau de la lande is barely fit to live in. Stop spending money on unneeded decorations, tacky brocante purchases and constant vacations. Save Chateau de la Lande.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Oh my, would you believe I wrote a paper on Karl Lagerfeld in the early 80’s in college- that’s uni to the Europeans here.
*I actually typed it on my electric typewriter- now that sounds ancient, huh? 🤦🏼‍♀️
You lucky spoiled tartlet !
I only had a mechanical one, Tipp Ex, stick over, copy (in Copyshop, not copy paste !)
Papers look so much nicer now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stefanie Weseau
7 hours ago
Stephanie, it's wonderful to see a real chateau that is beautifully tended and so tastefully decorated by owners who take pride in their home and invest in the legacy of the property. You could learn so much from Chris and Sonia. Imagine how lovely Chateau de la Lande could be if you stayed home and invested the hundred's of thousands of you earn annually from YT and Patron into actually renovating and restoring Chateau de la Lande. No heating, leaky pipes and rising damp - Chateau de la lande is barely fit to live in. Stop spending money on unneeded decorations, tacky brocante purchases and constant vacations. Save Chateau de la Lande.
My my... Isn't Stefanie Weseau one of the more ardent fans? If she's having the scales fall off her eyes, I wonder how many more will follow...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
According to the Oracle of Google "The whistling of a flute connotes sexual invitation." Perhaps the Irish couple was hoping to get in on the swingers parties at the shitoo. Not a pleasant image.
But it's a tin whistle Madame No, not a flute. Two different musical instruments, with two distinct sounds. But yes, I agree that a singers party at lieLande isn't a pleasant image, though no doubt its happened on numerous occasions. Perhaps it's one of those parties where SJ seeks a monetary donation towards the catering, which is simply another way of saying 'yes you can have sex but you've still got to pay for it.'

Reactions: 9
So you are saying this Xmas robes were paid for and sent by someone else as a gift. 🤯
No, not quite. There was a girl, who was massively upset because she was a friend of/had contact with the 100 Robes company and organised for the box of robes to be sent to Fanny, gratis. This girl had probably suggested it would be good for the company to get to Fanny’s crazy fan base. Fanny knew that this girl had organised the box of robes to be sent and Fanny knew that this girl had organised it, but Fanny failed to thank the girl. Which pi$$ed the girl off. Fanny knew the robes were coming and may even have chosen them because there just happened to be the perfect robe for each of the fools having Xmas at HMN. I’m sure two of the recipients were FRK and Cat. Maybe it was Xmas 2019 but I don’t know because of Covid. In Australia we didn’t miss a Xmas due to Covid…not yet.

I’m sorry for so many “Fanny” mentions!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Some kindly meant words of advice for the charlataine, who by now should frantically be preparing for her patron open days:
  • You might want to rethink the Nasty Nutty banishment, as you would probably be better off throwing her under the bus, which you were planning to do anyway, remember? A new episode of the Bullying Argentinian loosing control in front of some of your patrons might be just the distraction you need to keep the focus away from yourself.
  • A word of warning about having your mother join in the festivities. You know it’s not going to end well, for no-one. She is going to make a complete arse of herself and even though you still think that’s hilariously funny, it really is not. Having her fat sister Chantal there with her (her own adjective, not mine) will sadly add fuel to her already burning fire.
I can’t wait! As @Jules100 likes to call it: almost done. Just a few bits and pieces to gather.
Oh @Clara Burnett you can't leave us hanging like this.... what indiscretions? Guess we'll have to wait but it's going to be torture.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.