The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I remember when the camera accidentally went up a little too high, you could see the electrical wires just draped and hanging from the ceiling. The pantry was never really finished and it was half assed because Dan did it.

Half assed and unfinished… so Lalande!

View attachment 1508647
VantheMan was too busy shagging Dan-ah to complete the electrics.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Honestly, I’m looking forward to mummy’s return…just to add some life to the boring vlogs if nothing else! And I hope she’s in full witch mode!!!

9C89EAE0-AB85-4195-BC1B-780EF7EF7F50.jpeg

Oh…and when mummy sees the the dead garden (thousands of wasted dollars)….

05A3DDD1-6957-4B70-AB78-D28C6EE361A1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I can picture Steffy, Squirrel, Mummy and Percy all cuddled up together in Steffy's bed in the morning opening pressie's , gobbling waffles and coffee all together under the Doona .
What a show ! :love: 🥳🤭💋🎂🥂🐿
Do you think she has brought along the presents from everyone at the chateau to open as well. Maybe Hanny will appear with the usual birthday champagne

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Nobody asked, but I would like to see a vlog on Fanny actually preparing for three days worth of Patreon visitors to her chateau. The spreadsheets of all the organisation, how it is being catered, plans for the guests etc and look forward to the footage of the three days. I hope lots of people take their own footage. How this all goes, may well be very revealing. And as for those from here who have laid plans to enliven the proceedings, I really hope there are high quality recordings. Sadly, with the advance notice, I think she will have a security team in place - I would.
I don't think there will be any security team in place. Fanny is delusional and thinks she is invincible. She has convinced herself that she is protected by an invisible field and all the patrons just adore her. Any security will just be her watch dogs Phyllis and Anne Marie, unless Nasti is going undercover. Plus, she wouldn't spend any money on a security team - they're expensive. Who knows how many are going to even show up? Not the big numbers some people are thinking. It's too inconvenient and expensive for most of her patrons to attend. There's not going to be much planning either, certainly no spreadsheets. No point. Dig a few trenches in the woods for toilets, put out the zucchini boats, and lemon balm tea, have minions 'guide' the tours, do a little mingling, done. She may do a spreadsheet for the various ridiculous outfits she plans on changing into hourly. So many gowns and tiaras to choose from!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
According to this workaway volunteer Percy was in on it, even back then. From the same email:
"Also, yesterday, during lunch time, there was an argument between Percy and Isabelle as to whether everyone should be allowed to eat a thin slice of packaged ham with their salad. I do not believe that Percy's objection was coming from his concern about exposing us to this unhealthy nitrate-packed product. It was quite obviously coming from the considerations of economy."
Both Percy and Mummy are disgusting individuals, a match made in Hell. Just like SJ and her coquet. The old battle-ax set indeed the perfect example for her despicable daughter. SJ is clearly scared to death by her Mummy, and constantly dreads her judgement, but is replicating her narc behaviour on other victims. Perfect case study.
Starving people who work for you is not only mean, but idiotic, because the days of slavery have ended and nobody will accept to be the slave of two ignorant, lower class, greedy witches like them. Of course IJ still thinks she can act as a Master and I feel her living in SA suits her well.
Another thing; shaming someone for their weight is a typical narc trait. It allows the narc to humiliate and have the victim feel ashamed and inferior and using food, just like money, to manipulate and break the will is typical.
Thank you @Clara Burnett for these unvaluable information. It just adds up to the general picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The stroking and petting of her mother was a creepy thing to watch. To actually see a narcissist in action infantilizing her own mother in front of her patreons... disturbing. Mummy won't fall for it, but her audience will.
My sister, the narc, does that to my 90year old mother every time she goes to see her....about 10 times per year. My sister lives 15 minutes from my mom.
And she usually fawns over my mother only when she has an audience.
Oh, those narcs....what a bunch of human shells.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh. And my mom who has Alzheimer's still sees thru my sister's fawning and rolls her eyes. The only one fooled is the audience and Bunny.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.