The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am going to really enjoy watching her go down in flames. Hope she squirreled away a bunch of cash.
I hope she didn't. She deserves to be destitute.

oh no get well soon. Revitalash do an eyebrow serum it will come back in no time xxx
It is truely amazing what I have learnt here with tattlers. I have the scraggyest eyebrows and have always wondered if their is a product. I shall look into this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

It is truely amazing what I have learnt here with tattlers. I have the scraggyest eyebrows and have always wondered if their is a product. I shall look into this.
It works a treat, they have an eyelash serum too but be careful with that unless you have brown eyes because it changes your eye colour to brown.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Maybe the answer is to only allow say two of the original people on here, to amend Wiki and that would safeguard it.

Now that is controversy. We can safely say you are not from Devon or Cornwall ha ha
I remember that Lady Rosalie was keen on setting up Wiki but we haven't seen her for a while. I seem to recall @Comtesse Rose being instrumental in getting this up and running (sorry if I'm wrong.) Maybe you would be willing to monitor the wiki, perhaps with someone else as a backup? I imagine @KiKiGee has enough on her plate?

Reactions: 10
That’s strange. I’ve checked the Wiki edit history and the last time the Wiki was edited was on July 29, 2022 by @lolander . I checked and it appears @lolander hasn’t posted any comments for about a week…since August 10, 2022. However, I can’t tell what exactly was changed or updated in the Wiki on July 29. @lolander …if you’re out there, let us know! Maybe the entry date of July 29 is a coincidence…I don’t know ❤
I'm still here :giggle:
I added Michael Potts' birthday like I told you all back then. Everything else is untouched in Wiki.

I've been busy with my life so haven't had the time to read or comment. I have nothing to add really, I think you're right Stephanie has started her traveling channel just that she can deduct her traveling expenses. CD is about 'bringing her chateau back to life' and the French taxman probably didn't agree with her of all the traveling she tried to deduct. She's learning the grift better and now she has a traveling channel so all hotels, flights, her car, gasoline, salary for her cameraman Snorts... can be deducted wholly as production expenses. She's not in it to have a new income stream but for tax reasons and hopefully to cover her traveling expenses.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

I don't wish her any harm or want her to be destitute I just want her to do what she said and be honest about where the money is.

Reactions: 20
It works a treat, they have an eyelash serum too but be careful with that unless you have brown eyes because it changes your eye colour to brown.
I still have good, long, strong lashes. So I won't go there. My eyebrows stem from 80's overplucking 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I still have good, long, strong lashes. So I won't go there. My eyebrows stem from 80's overplucking 🙄
That will do, it so many people did that and looking back it wasn't a great look. This will restore you back to Brooke Shields eyebrows in no time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Stephanie Jarvis, her son and your boyfriend have become a liability.
Philip Janssen is not your only problem.
Tick tock...

200.gif

BJJ and Mom.jpg
SJ and BJJ vacy 2022.jpg

i-love-lucy-shookt.gif

SJ worried.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
There are a ton of these videos out there. I saw this one a few days ago. It appeared as a suggestion for me. I just went back to find it and searched “Chateau Diaries Money Matters” on YouTube. It brought back a bunch of these “reveal” videos, which I think either Stephanie is paying for or she is having someone create. I’m leaning more towards she is paying for them because this channel looks like it does these types of videos on lots of other people too. It had one on Michael Petherick and it was all weirdly false info too. The crazy thing is the one I’m posting has over 5k views, so whoever is making these kind of “reveal” videos is making some money, and just lying about some things and getting names and story lines wrong. There are a ton of them, and under different channel names but similar in structure and info.

Someone is trying to make some money out of her, these kind of 'revelatory' videos are very common. Stephanie could ask YT to take them down as false information and defamation but she won't, the videos help her to distort and hide her actions. They're just another layer of smoke and mirrors she gets for FREE!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think it’s a change of subject! 😆
Please God... I really couldn't sit through a debate on sport 🙉:ROFLMAO:

With pineapple?

Any suggestions for tackling blackberry stains?
Amy from Chateau Rosieres swears by pouring lemon juice on the stain and leaving it in the sunlight for a few hours and then wash as normal. That's if you have a few hours, otherwise buy some Acer spray laundry bleach.. less time consumption.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Most of the conversations I witnessed about Tattle at Stephanie Jarvis' shittoo ridicule the amount of gossipers posting here. Not too long ago there was some concern however that Google was driving people to us by offering a link to Tattle when searching for any combination of shittoo keywods with the word scam. In that conversation, Potty suggested there are ways to influence those searches and the charletaine responded by telling him she knows and was already doing it. My guess would be she's indeed paying for this nonsense and is feeling kind of smug that she outsmarted us.
You can pay Google that your URL comes first in their search results with certain key words. I think she's doing that.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just found the entry. The way the page break was on my laptop screen made it look like I'd seen everything on Wiki....but I never scrolled to see that there was more!

I just don't recall a "David" being such a topic here. It is a very strange entry to tag, as @Mme Flog pointed out. Of all the things to tag, that would be it?

View attachment 1505261
Wasn't David the dark haired man who did wear a lot of lycra, think he did like to cycle and he brought his children to visit one day?

Reactions: 20
Wasn't David the dark haired man who did wear a lot of lycra, think he did like to cycle and he brought his children to visit one day?
again at first I thought he was gay. Obviously he was one of Fanny's booty calls along with the star gazer

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.