The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can pay Google that your URL comes first in their search results with certain key words. I think she's doing that.
I wonder what happens now that Stephanie Jarvis and @Isabelle6541 are doing the same thing for opposite results. Does it cancel each other out. Google must be loving this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's exactly what I was going to post but I figured the international crowd might not get the "Niners" reference.šŸ¤£

View attachment 1504928
If you have an inquiring mind... the "Niners" refer to the SF 49ers (American) football team. The name references the California gold rush of 1849.
PS: I'm no football fan... in fact, I'm bored to death by it.
Well thank you for that snippet of info which I have quickly filed away to the far reaches of my mind... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I remember that Lady Rosalie was keen on setting up Wiki but we haven't seen her for a while. I seem to recall @Comtesse Rose being instrumental in getting this up and running (sorry if I'm wrong.) Maybe you would be willing to monitor the wiki, perhaps with someone else as a backup? I imagine @KiKiGee has enough on her plate?
All credit regarding setting up the wiki goes to @Lady Rosalie & @Karma baby! (in her previous incarnation). I've only ever mentioned their sterling work regarding it.
I will say, and giving my game away, that I am currently going through her Patreon Videos; going through my own archive and having the list be up-to-date.
I do not think we need to worry about things being deleted from the wiki, as the history button keeps record, should an unknown username suddenly edit the wiki, then we might have to keep an eye out for discrepencies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
oh no get well soon. Revitalash do an eyebrow serum it will come back in no time xxx
The problem is .... Rivitalash and those sort of serums are illegal in Australia.
This is what I read while trying to find it on sale here plus I have light blue eyes so.....I am somewhat scared of using it.
If I buy it overseas it can be confiscated in customs.

So ...... any eyebrow pencil recommendations Tartlette's ???? :)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The problem is .... Rivitalash and those sort of serums are illegal in Australia.
This is what I read while trying to find it on sale here plus I have light blue eyes so.....I am somewhat scared of using it.
If I buy it overseas it can be confiscated in customs.

So ...... any eyebrow pencil recommendations Tartlette's ???? :)
The eyebrow serum won't change your eye colour. The other route is to tint your eyebrows that makes them look thicker

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes but donā€™t forget their happy faces on the yacht last week. Personally as a mother if I knew what is being implied about Squirrel boy I could never associate with him or bring my family into his orbit under any circumstances. So Marie is one strange lady to be looking so comfortable in his presence as she was on their recent trips together. Doesnā€™t make sense to me.
Maybe like us , she doesn't have a clue and neither has Nic.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe he has done nothing illegal. I have no problem with taking the mick out of his pomposity and pube hair, but I am not happy calling someone a pedalo-there isn't a worse accusation and I don't think we should be talking about this, it seems wrong to me and we don't have evidence. Even if we did I am not sure I would want to gossip about it. Just me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe he has done nothing illegal we are all surmising at the moment.
That may be so but ....... Just Grift Wood.......he is just so creepy!
I remember when he first came to LaLaLande .... that smiling smug face . šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Wasn't David the dark haired man who did wear a lot of lycra, think he did like to cycle and he brought his children to visit one day?
Yes. My point is, why is someone called David tagged? I am almost certain his name wasn't mentioned and am loath to view again.
The 2nd video tags another name. Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That may be so but ....... Just Grift Wood.......he is just so creepy!
I remember when he first came to LaLaLande .... that smiling smug face . šŸ˜”
Creepy, odd is one thing but that doesn't make him a child abuser or a perv and I don't like the inference being mooted even in jest, innocent until proven guilty in my mind. I never think rape suspects names should be released pre trial this type of stuff sticks whether innocent or not and I am afraid I draw the line. These are serious matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
An Aussism for Speedos is ā€œbudgie smugglers!ā€ We had a truly odious Prime Minister who was often pictured walking out of the ocean in them. We took a massive amount of pi$$ out of him!

I should have added that ā€œbudgieā€ is an abbreviation of a type of bird - budgerigar. I totally missed the point then lol
Our version of your budgie smugglers are called 'togs'. Used for any male/female swimsuit/bathing suit.
We call male togs speedo's too.

Here's an old ad from way back and yes we call his hairstyle mullets also.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm seriously coming to the conclusion that @KyBourbon doesn't sleep! How can you do that...?
šŸ˜† I do have an unusual sleep pattern. I have insomnia and I sleep only a few hours at a time in ā€œshifts.ā€ Iā€™ve learned to live with it. Iā€™ll sleep for a few hours and then Iā€™ll be wide awake until I feel like I need to sleep again. It only developed recentlyā€¦within the past couple of years. Since I havenā€™t worked a ā€œ9 to 5ā€ job for a few years, my sleep pattern really doesnā€™t interfere with anything Iā€™m doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Mo's videos are still boring without interesting content, but one has to give him credit: the editing and music is well done. I wonder if he pays Michael or Billy to do it...

Reactions: 9
Wasn't David the dark haired man who did wear a lot of lycra, think he did like to cycle and he brought his children to visit one day?
I was previously talking of Dave the cleaner who lives nearby. Doesn't he run a glamping site?

But yes there was a David who volunteered at the same time as Donna. Cycled, wore a lot of lycra, nouveau cycliste... did bring his daughters along one time.

Reactions: 14
Here's this from a very early Tattle post. Still looks like Pheeph is stuffing. Before he disappears.
Band members: Zuuderleefde: Dwayne Horbag, Philip Janssen, Thierry Dirkx, Marvin Rossier, Axel Hermans

Dwayne ā€œHorbagā€ - maybe they were a boy band of gigolos plus a pedalo bringing up the rear. They should all be on social media. I think theyā€™ll be located before this thread is done.

Reactions: 7
Make the most of this evening's " Magical Modernist Mansion " offering as the trend in views does not bode at all well.
The initial vlog had 152k views, the second 70k then 53k and last week only 34k.
If this continues then the future for this exciting new channel doesn't look too great sadly.
Oily may need to rethink his travel vlogs as an income stream.
I watched it onceā€¦.cannot tolerate them at all.

I'm seriously coming to the conclusion that @KyBourbon doesn't sleep! How can you do that...?
Me tooā€¦.have been on a ā€œgo to bed at 7 AMā€ kick all summer. I cannot abide the heat so stay in during the day with A/C and go out after dark. Iā€™m half vampire, half pirate. šŸ˜ŠšŸ–¤šŸ°

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I donā€™t want to stir up anything unnecessarily, so donā€™t want to dwellā€¦but I have some suspicions (and I might be wrong). At any rate, Iā€™ve saved screen shots of the Wiki in case any info is deleted and needs to get recreated. Also, it sounds like changes to the Wiki are tracked.
Is your feeling driven by a hot season? I always think we need to follow our instincts. I was given great advice by a lovely Tattler to use the Ignore button when the ā€œSummerā€ got my goat for a moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Guilty in ignorance is no excuse. As a parent she should be absolutely sure, to the best of her ability, who her child is mixing with. Especially under her own nose. Mothers have that 6th sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I watched it onceā€¦.cannot tolerate them at all.

Me tooā€¦.have been on a ā€œgo to bed at 7 AMā€ kick all summer. I cannot abide the heat so stay in during the day with A/C and go out after dark. Iā€™m half vampire, half pirate. šŸ˜ŠšŸ–¤šŸ°
Last weeks was actually super funny and good.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.