The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fell at Tullamarine Airport on an escalator and remember every second of it after four years.
Lucky someone was close and hit the emergency stop button or I might not be here.
What a terrible place to fall !!!
I hope you did not need to go to the hospital ..... if at the airport perhaps you had a flight to catch! :eek:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
They should have just shaken the tree - once the drone fall down, Shrek could do the repair :p

These people are SO transparent.

Poor me, with a broken drone, please send money for the new one as anyone with an ounce of sense can see this one or probably 'f****d, but in the meantime, I'll film myself with a sad face trying to put it back together and put some old lovely drone footage on to let you know what you're missing'

Oh and that thumbnail is hideous!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She's clueless & delusional, she must think people can't get enough of her. Even with lack of (& repeated) content & hardly any audience growth in 2 yrs she has decided to create another channel plus another with Ollie (GREED). She should take tips from more experienced Ytubers, most of them stopped their 2nd channel & reduced their weekly or monthly uploads to maintain viewers interest. The B&B business is now their part time job & YT & patreon now a full time job for some of these chateau grifters.

Philip was made a main part of her vlogs & driving her car within 2 weeks of arrival (stalker), became paid employee within 3 months, started filming for CDIY Ch4 (& moved in his plates & furniture) within 6 months of arrival. She ignores the complaints of Philip's presence & voice being too overbearing in her videos (he has his own channel), she decides to create another channel with him in it. #waytoloseanaudience

I noticed they've started posting lovey-dovey pictures on social media after Anders (or chandeliers) became a persistent stalker. She should post those kind of lovey-dovey pics more often, it's the fastest way to lose an audience especially if she was previously the only face of her brand. I know someone who did this (forcing 'new' relationship on her audience) & she has lost a lot of her fans. The thing is once you're the only face of your brand, bringing in someone (especially an opportunist) becomes irritating to viewers.

Screenshot by @Kotare
https://tattle.life/goto/post?id=11236236

Attachments

Reactions: 28
Happy belated birthday @ComtesseRose 🍾🥂

So, we'll hardly ever see her at the Chateau again. Two travel channels eh. Wonder if she gave hobbylobby Armoire the tip off on her way home 'quick get outside Cuz with the work bench, make it look like we give a tit'.

The other Chateau knocked LaLa into a cocked hat, beautiful gardens, well looked after and obviously loved animals and a fabulously decorated interior.

Bloody sock it to her on patron day, unless of course prior to the day she's away filming and by some strange fault cannot make it back to see the adoring masses.:unsure:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Happy belated birthday @ComtesseRose 🍾🥂

So, we'll hardly ever see her at the Chateau again. Two travel channels eh. Wonder if she gave hobbylobby Armoire the tip off on her way home 'quick get outside Cuz with the work bench, make it look like we give a tit'.

The other Chateau knocked LaLa into a cocked hat, beautiful gardens, well looked after and obviously loved animals and a fabulously decorated interior.

Bloody sock it to her on patron day, unless of course prior to the day she's away filming and by some strange fault cannot make it back to see the adoring masses.:unsure:
Agree this Chateau was beautiful. What I was in awe of were the actual building. Unlike LieLand, the walls & turrets were well maintained, crack & crumbling free. The difference was incredible (as was the rest of Chateau & gardens).

• Heart
Am guessing Prince PhiPhi is coming of age!!!!

The Grand Tour was the principally 17th- to early 19th-century custom of a traditional trip through Europe, with Italy as a key destination, undertaken by upper-class young European men of sufficient means and rank (typically accompanied by a tutor or family member) when they had come of age (about 21 years old).

Never realized how much Phyllis resembled Lucy Honeychurch and dear Fanny as Cousin Charlotte!!!

1660562292643.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
11,000 subscribers to the new travel channel.
SJ could have thought that all her subscribers would also subscribe to the new channel.
Unfortunately for her, I don't think that will happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
My clever cat switched on subtitles last night and Stephs new vlog became Stephanie's Brand Tour, I thought she was taking sponsorship to the next level, ....watch this space.
I think NicTreeman "came a climbin'" seeing a nearby estate, loads of trees and more work, even better a couple with money, sense and a garden that they take pride in, fill your boots Nik.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The inept businesswoman is at it again: She did not link the new channel to the regular channel as she promised. But then again, she does not really want a "travel vlog" she just wants the excuse to travel.
From the comments, Nic is owed at least 1/4 of the profits from the Sunday video. Everyone loves Nic.

Finally, the soon-to-be world traveler has quite a fortune around her neck:
View attachment 1499580

The money would be better spent on a stylist.
We're in the latter half of the year and she's not aware that the layered look in jewellery was on it's way out 2 years ago. This year it's all chunky chains a la Valentino, Gucci and Hermès. In the latter half of 2022, trends are for bold maximalist pieces, not fine layers and fake Faberge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When Fanny was being shown around the stunning Chateau by the gorgeous, fabulously wealthy and cultured Christophe and his beautiful stylish wife, she surely must have felt embarresed to have her snorting toy boy lapdog in tow. I notice he didn't get any screen time but still managed a snorty comment or two. Also seeing the beautifully tasteful renovation of their bedroom was a sharp contrast to the vomit enducing pink toille torture chamber back at the farmhouse 🤢

I wonder if Fanny didn't expect around 100,000 subscribers to her new travel channel by now? I imagine she is already very shocked and disappointed in the number of subscribers.

sgte.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She's clueless & delusional, she must think people can't get enough of her. Even with lack of (& repeated) content & hardly any audience growth in 2 yrs she has decided to create another channel plus another with Ollie (GREED). She should take tips from more experienced Ytubers, most of them stopped their 2nd channel & reduced their weekly or monthly uploads to maintain viewers interest. The B&B business is now their part time job & YT & patreon now a full time job for some of these chateau grifters.

Philip was made a main part of her vlogs & driving her car within 2 weeks of arrival (stalker), became paid employee within 3 months, started filming for CDIY Ch4 (& moved in his plates & furniture) within 6 months of arrival. She ignores the complaints of Philip's presence & voice being too overbearing in her videos (he has his own channel), she decides to create another channel with him in it. #waytoloseanaudience

I noticed they've started posting lovey-dovey pictures on social media after Anders (or chandeliers) became a persistent stalker. She should post those kind of lovey-dovey pics more often, it's the fastest way to lose an audience especially if she was previously the only face of her brand. I know someone who did this (forcing 'new' relationship on her audience) & she has lost a lot of her fans. The thing is once you're the only face of your brand, bringing in someone (especially an opportunist) becomes irritating to viewers.

Screenshot by @Kotare
https://tattle.life/goto/post?id=11236236
Fanny’s new Grand Tour travel channel, and the channel she says she’s also doing with Ollie, are classic narcissist deflection. She’s gaslighting people…setting up excuses to say that the renovation work is on hold because she’s been so busy with her new channels. All of this news coming out right before Patreon Day. I guarantee it will be her excuse for any questions or concerns about the lack of progress on the farmhouse. These new channels DON’T MAKE SENSE!!! When you’re pulling in over $360,000 in tax free money for renovations to your house, that should be your full time focus!!! The income from these other new channels is minuscule compared to the time and effort she puts into them. It’s absolute madness and stupiduntil you wrap your head around the idea that the new channels are simply a deflection to make people look the other way. Absolutely disgusting.

C3BE3D53-DF73-4A8F-BBB5-0CCA8A7B5032.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Am guessing Prince PhiPhi is coming of age!!!!

The Grand Tour was the principally 17th- to early 19th-century custom of a traditional trip through Europe, with Italy as a key destination, undertaken by upper-class young European men of sufficient means and rank (typically accompanied by a tutor or family member) when they had come of age (about 21 years old).

Never realized how much Phyllis resembled Lucy Honeychurch and dear Fanny as Cousin Charlotte!!!

View attachment 1500179
Please don’t sully the names of Helena Bonham-Carter and Dame Maggie Smith with comparisons to those two fraudulent horrors! What a fabulous movie too, my second favorite Merchant Ivory production.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Thank you for the new thread and a late happy birthday @ComtesseRose

Omg another channel....i guess Ollie doesnt have the time anymore...so she is doing it herself...i wonder if buying that spanish villa was very conveniant for Ollies wife, to keep him away from Fanny...

How does she find the time to do all those vlogs...she also looks now allready like a wornout kitchencloth..

That holiday must have been longer than 5 days...keeping in mind two days of travel...and than...Santorini, Rhodos, Turkey...all smoke and mirrors..now we know why her latest vlogs were so strange...all filmed in advance...

I wonder what that firebrigade said to Fanny...i guess not that their ladders were to short..to get that drone out of that tree...i think they have said...you messed it up...fix it yourself...Dan...Dan and snort were standing there like two schoolboys...who had eaten the candybox..empty..while Nick went up to get that drone...i always wonder why all those people run when Fanny asks...

That chateau looks nice...the more her own heap looks cheaper and dirtier...

More obvious to me that her own crumbling heap is never gonna be finished...all the money goes up on holidays and travels...omg what a life...a travelling circus 2.0 🙄

That grand tour bullshit...well...those people who went on them in the past....payed for it themselves...That woman really thinks she is Marie Antoinette...the fuss she made about that trees....omg...she is getting a tree from the ones Marie Antoinette had... :eek: you cant make that bullshit up..
Let them eat cake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That Grand Tour bullshit...well...those people who went on them in the past....payed for it themselves.
"In those days, rich young men from Ankh-Morpork used to go on what we called the Grand Sneer, visiting far flung countries and cities in order to see first hand how inferior they were. Or so it seemed, at any rate."

Excerpt taken from the novel:
The Fifth Elephant by Sir Terry Pratchett.

• Haha
  • Heart
This new travel channel makes me think that Stephanfraudie expects to monetize it in the same way CD/GAG has been. Leading me to think that she’s cutting Ollie out of the revenue hence an all new heretofore unannounced travel vlog. The excuse will be Oliver is too busy with the Mystical Merda Mansion renovations and she just couldn’t wait any longer. If she’s at the HMN during Patreon day she’ll have her lapdogs between her and the great unwashed. Even if the French authorities successfully prosecute for tax evasion and imprison her (which I don’t see actually happening) the ebegging will continue with someone else standing in and crying crocodile tears for poor Fanny, she needs your help, money for appeals, money for prison comforts, lawyer bills etc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Spephending here: stylists are so unnecessary, people can wear whatever they like and feel comfortable with. One can never please everybody when it comes to taste. This saying while walking around in London and seeing all kind of crazy people
Fanny is however, in the public eye, has a huge (and deluded) fan base and that's vastly different to London's everyday masses. I agree that in every day circumstances, being comfortable is paramount to being a fashionista. But Fanny is trying to project her fantasy world of chateau living, chateau hopping and international travel - so she might as well look the part. Like it or not, Fanny does (sadly) influence people, be that in the form of 100 Stars or stupidly climbing scaffolding in heels. She could influence people for the better, she just hasn't got a clue as to how - hence a stylist.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I really am flabbergasted by the idea of a new channel. I will standby my comment from ages ago - if she had of appointed a project manager, actually did infrastructure work (with all the trials and tribulations) her viewership and patreon would have been even bigger. She could have done this for 3 years and, without over investing, had a farmhouse that was livable, usable and possibly saleable. She is stuck with fans of a particular type and that will hamper the growth of her channel.
She could have closed the current association down, and still drawn the same level of patreon. She still has that problem to sort out.
Massive own goal Stephanie. Just like another infamous Leo & Virgo combination - you have markled yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder if Fanny didn't expect around 100,000 subscribers to her new travel channel by now? I imagine she is already very shocked and disappointed in the number of subscribers.

View attachment 1500210
i'm on the old chanel only to see a colapse of whatever will colapse first. probably i'm not the only one.

i'm not realy a fan of nick the tree man (in my opinion a lot of trees around the chapel died unnecesserely), but he shouldn't hang around this place any longer.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.