The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, for one, am wondering what Stephanie is up to. Since she is cutting travel from her main channel, she now has put herself in a hole of showing the renovation being done... and there is none. She'd be better off dividing her uploading days into themes. Sundays are for travelling and Thursdays are for progress. History is repeating itself - Stephanie is fecking up big time...
Exactly…it really doesn’t make sense. I guess it’s same ‘ol same ‘ol…Logic and Stephanie haven’t been introduced to each other.

7E9AADB1-FA60-4D17-B1C6-C031B70F09BD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve also started 2 new travel channels and an art history channel and 3 new cooking channels and a channel dedicated to renaissance toilets and one where I just talk about starting new channels.
Jules you are a hoot!! Were those your p.j.s? Too funny!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope Nick charged more to rescue the drone than it was worth.
I think Treeman Nic is probably a very smart cookie. He may not have charged to rescue the drone, but he put that favor in his back pocket for use later.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you for the new thread and a late happy birthday @ComtesseRose

Omg another channel....i guess Ollie doesnt have the time anymore...so she is doing it herself...i wonder if buying that spanish villa was very conveniant for Ollies wife, to keep him away from Fanny...

How does she find the time to do all those vlogs...she also looks now allready like a wornout kitchencloth..

That holiday must have been longer than 5 days...keeping in mind two days of travel...and than...Santorini, Rhodos, Turkey...all smoke and mirrors..now we know why her latest vlogs were so strange...all filmed in advance...

I wonder what that firebrigade said to Fanny...i guess not that their ladders were to short..to get that drone out of that tree...i think they have said...you messed it up...fix it yourself...Dan...Dan and snort were standing there like two schoolboys...who had eaten the candybox..empty..while Nick went up to get that drone...i always wonder why all those people run when Fanny asks...

That chateau looks nice...the more her own heap looks cheaper and dirtier...

More obvious to me that her own crumbling heap is never gonna be finished...all the money goes up on holidays and travels...omg what a life...a travelling circus 2.0 🙄

That grand tour bullshit...well...those people who went on them in the past....payed for it themselves...That woman really thinks she is Marie Antoinette...the fuss she made about that trees....omg...she is getting a tree from the ones Marie Antoinette had... :eek: you cant make that bullshit up..
I thought he said those trees were surplus to Marie Antoinette's gardeners requirements... does that still make them Marie Antoinette's? Or would it be more like getting them off the back of a lorry type deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When Fanny was being shown around the stunning Chateau by the gorgeous, fabulously wealthy and cultured Christophe and his beautiful stylish wife, she surely must have felt embarresed to have her snorting toy boy lapdog in tow. I notice he didn't get any screen time but still managed a snorty comment or two. Also seeing the beautifully tasteful renovation of their bedroom was a sharp contrast to the vomit enducing pink toille torture chamber back at the farmhouse 🤢
Agree! It will be interesting to see just how far up the ladder Fanny will be able to go with her visitations and filming of chateaux. I imagine the really posh ones owned by old money won't let her in, but it would be a hoot to have her put in her place! She certainly downplays her antics and overacting when in the presence of the real thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jules 100 - loved your video!
Curious how plans are coming along for the Southermost Chateau Patron Party. Did you get the swag bags put together? How about the Villoti gowns I sent? Have you picked out what you’ll be wearing. Spoke with Ty Warner, Beanie Baby fame and he said he’d be sending some left over Hedgehogs, just an FYI on that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
omg.. @3.00 showing her 'common'. "I love the alley way of Dahlias".. The 'alley way' behind our old house was the bin mans route...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I figured out why the chatelaine is taking Fill-Up to every chateau on the new channel. She loves being in the presence of a queen when she’s at a castle.

C4ACBC7C-9C26-4BE0-AC91-2429889D01E9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
We're in the latter half of the year and she's not aware that the layered look in jewellery was on it's way out 2 years ago. This year it's all chunky chains a la Valentino, Gucci and Hermès. In the latter half of 2022, trends are for bold maximalist pieces, not fine layers and fake Faberge.
Not Stephending, but looking at my antique/ vintage jewellery pieces, I repeat to myself that old adage about fashion & style..Steph might need lessons in both, Snorts even more.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you for the new thread and a late happy birthday @ComtesseRose

Omg another channel....i guess Ollie doesnt have the time anymore...so she is doing it herself...i wonder if buying that spanish villa was very conveniant for Ollies wife, to keep him away from Fanny...

How does she find the time to do all those vlogs...she also looks now allready like a wornout kitchencloth..

That holiday must have been longer than 5 days...keeping in mind two days of travel...and than...Santorini, Rhodos, Turkey...all smoke and mirrors..now we know why her latest vlogs were so strange...all filmed in advance...

I wonder what that firebrigade said to Fanny...i guess not that their ladders were to short..to get that drone out of that tree...i think they have said...you messed it up...fix it yourself...Dan...Dan and snort were standing there like two schoolboys...who had eaten the candybox..empty..while Nick went up to get that drone...i always wonder why all those people run when Fanny asks...

That chateau looks nice...the more her own heap looks cheaper and dirtier...

More obvious to me that her own crumbling heap is never gonna be finished...all the money goes up on holidays and travels...omg what a life...a travelling circus 2.0 🙄

That grand tour bullshit...well...those people who went on them in the past....payed for it themselves...That woman really thinks she is Marie Antoinette...the fuss she made about that trees....omg...she is getting a tree from the ones Marie Antoinette had... :eek: you cant make that bullshit up..
More channels I watch regarding Chateus and the reno's the more disappointed I am! SJ's just looks dilapidated! Its embarrassing how unkempt it is. If everyone else can do it, why all the issues with hers????? PLEASE no more channels SJ! Enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Fanny is however, in the public eye, has a huge (and deluded) fan base and that's vastly different to London's everyday masses. I agree that in every day circumstances, being comfortable is paramount to being a fashionista. But Fanny is trying to project her fantasy world of chateau living, chateau hopping and international travel - so she might as well look the part. Like it or not, Fanny does (sadly) influence people, be that in the form of 100 Stars or stupidly climbing scaffolding in heels. She could influence people for the better, she just hasn't got a clue as to how - hence a stylist.
Plus, Fanny's the one who is constantly going on about being so effing stylish and know-it-all about fashion and designers. When you put yourself out there like that, be prepared for criticism. I follow a few French stylists who are actually French, and they all put forth that it's disrespectful to go out in public poorly groomed as it's insulting to those you will meet, it's about respect for others. She's about as French as a day old croissant from Costco! (a discount wearhouse chain in the US) Classic, well fitting, quality clothes are French, not cheap dresses from Zara and brocantes!

I haven't watched this grand tour by fraudfanny and almost probably won't. I did however do a search on YouTube. Are you aware of just how many Grand Tour "channels" there are? My ghast was flabbered! That poor, dead horse has been so flogged I really don't think this will be a go-er.

I think for me Sir Michael Palin's "New Europe " will remain as one of the greatest grand tours.
Love Michael Palin! Class act, smart, funny and down to earth. See Fanny, it can be done! You don't have to act like the village idiot to be entertaining.

I haven't watched this grand tour by fraudfanny and almost probably won't. I did however do a search on YouTube. Are you aware of just how many Grand Tour "channels" there are? My ghast was flabbered! That poor, dead horse has been so flogged I really don't think this will be a go-er.

I think for me Sir Michael Palin's "New Europe " will remain as one of the greatest grand tours.
Love Michael Palin! Class act, smart, funny and down to earth. See Fanny, it can be done! You don't have to act like the village idiot to be entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I don't know, I could be wrong, but I think you might enjoy Fannys first grand tour. I was laughing myself silly watching Fanny trying to flirt with the owner, and himself having absolutely nothing to do with it. He remained unimpressed with her throughout. Priceless IMO.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I’ve also started 2 new travel channels and an art history channel and 3 new cooking channels and a channel dedicated to renaissance toilets and one where I just talk about starting new channels.
Excellent @Jules100 I've been waiting for a channel dedicated to renaissance toilets... 🤣🤣🤣 oh wait a minute, isn't fannyfraud channels just a big toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
SHE’S FLIRTING WITH DAN AGAIN. SHE’S ACTIVELY CUTTING ME OUT OF THE SHOT AS WELL.
Good one! Phyllis's face is getting quite full and round. Not a good look for a gay gigolo. Too much salt and alcohol will do that.

I don't know, I could be wrong, but I think you might enjoy Fannys first grand tour. I was laughing myself silly watching Fanny trying to flirt with the owner, and himself having absolutely nothing to do with it. He remained unimpressed with her throughout. Priceless IMO.
Spot on about the owner. Fanny is so unsophisticated and awkward when she's around people who are the real thing, especially men. She relies on her old ways of flirting, which is quite embarrassing, especially at her age, or worse yet, pretending that she knows much more than she does. I'd love to see her come up against some old dame from old money and class! She'd get the bums rush.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
What is all this talk of a Grand Tour? Before mass tourism, modern transport, a Grand Tour was a rite of passage undertaken by rich young people. The tours were long because hey, they didn't have aircraft, trains, buses to get around in in 30 days. Today a "Grand Tour" is often taken as a gap year before uni, a working holiday or a retirement trip or even a long honeymoon. These days a Grand Tour is so yesterday! Fanny lives in the heart of Grand Tour territory- she can drive/train within a day to many countries so really she is doing a tour of her neighbourhood to film her "travels". What a stupid pretentious con she is. You can bet your last dollar she will only visit clean, safe, well known sites and countries. Snorts will be an absolute nightmare, forever looking for a loo because of his food allergy problems, no food that he will like and certainly not a menacing presence for security. :ROFLMAO: Nah this new channel will be boring, pedestrian, unimaginative, readings from Wiki, all done on well worn tourist tracks.
I want to see the guys from travel adventure channel Yes Theory with their "Seek Discomfort" mantra visit Lie Lande. 😆

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.