The Chateau Diaries #171 F the farmhouse, I'm off to see the world, on other people's $. Weee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread and a late happy birthday @ComtesseRose

Omg another channel....i guess Ollie doesnt have the time anymore...so she is doing it herself...i wonder if buying that spanish villa was very conveniant for Ollies wife, to keep him away from Fanny...

How does she find the time to do all those vlogs...she also looks now allready like a wornout kitchencloth..

That holiday must have been longer than 5 days...keeping in mind two days of travel...and than...Santorini, Rhodos, Turkey...all smoke and mirrors..now we know why her latest vlogs were so strange...all filmed in advance...

I wonder what that firebrigade said to Fanny...i guess not that their ladders were to short..to get that drone out of that tree...i think they have said...you messed it up...fix it yourself...Dan...Dan and snort were standing there like two schoolboys...who had eaten the candybox..empty..while Nick went up to get that drone...i always wonder why all those people run when Fanny asks...

That chateau looks nice...the more her own heap looks cheaper and dirtier...

More obvious to me that her own crumbling heap is never gonna be finished...all the money goes up on holidays and travels...omg what a life...a travelling circus 2.0 🙄

That grand tour bullshit...well...those people who went on them in the past....payed for it themselves...That woman really thinks she is Marie Antoinette...the fuss she made about that trees....omg...she is getting a tree from the ones Marie Antoinette had... :eek: you cant make that bullshit up..
If she doesn't want to go Marie Antoinette all the way she should be careful though....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy Monday. To commemorate the fabulous new channel let’s start the week singing this new song to the tune of Happy Birthday. The chatelaine has used the therma-mix to bake a courgette cake for the occasion. The teeth are from Turkey - picked up for $33K at a brocante on the grand tour.

Happy new channel to me!

Travel in Europe for free.

Gay boyfriend goes with me.

Clever grifters are we!

8C3A93F7-EFD5-447E-971B-3FF5BC0490E9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I am healing well ComtesseRose ..... that fall could have been a lot worse .
I can still hear the thud of my skull against the concrete paver - I was very, very lucky!
Aww @Pekey my stomach just did a flip when I read descriptive fall account. You were so lucky x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1499625Zed Blackworth
10 seconds ago
So we have seen nothing happen at the Chateau in terms of renovations despite 33,000 coming in monthly and now there is a new travel channel. This will probably explain the lack of content on CD for months now you have been busy with other things. That is fine but stop taking money now if you have no intention to do the renovation work -well you won't have the time to do it either. All that is fine and people will be happy to watch but just be transparent.
Show less

View attachment 1499626
Tina Tina
7 minutes ago
What happened to Stephanie and Olivers channel...
Well said Zed! 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo I wonder what that firebrigade said to Fanny...i guess not that their ladders were to short..to get that drone out of that tree...i think they have said...you messed it up...fix it yourself...Dan...Dan and snort were standing there like two schoolboys...who had eaten the candybox..empty..while Nick went up to get that drone...i always wonder why all those people run when Fanny asks...

I have a feeling this was a stunt for more exciting footage from these arrogant twosome and Dan played true to form as incompetent.
Also I know this will be controversial with a lot of tartlettes but I have thought for a long long time (way back last year) that Nick has been taken in by fragrant Fanny, his body language gives it away.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I'm hoping that the newly dumped/dumpee Ruth contacts her friends at the Daily Mail to do a story on Stef's Patreon Day chateostrophy!

Headline: "Chateau DIY star Stefanie Jarvis guilty of tax fraud"
Chateau DIY star Stefanie Jarvis face's angry ex supporters
or more like it: Chateau LaLaLie: the downfall of wannabe Channel 4 star
Please please do it Ruthie 🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I am healing well ComtesseRose ..... that fall could have been a lot worse .
I can still hear the thud of my skull against the concrete paver - I was very, very lucky!
I am glad you are mending Pekey. It must have been so painful.

I fell at Tullamarine Airport on an escalator and remember every second of it after four years.
Lucky someone was close and hit the emergency stop button or I might not be here.

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
When Fanny was being shown around the stunning Chateau by the gorgeous, fabulously wealthy and cultured Christophe and his beautiful stylish wife, she surely must have felt embarresed to have her snorting toy boy lapdog in tow. I notice he didn't get any screen time but still managed a snorty comment or two. Also seeing the beautifully tasteful renovation of their bedroom was a sharp contrast to the vomit enducing pink toille torture chamber back at the farmhouse 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Lord oh Lord I'm going to have to take another break from the CD and sadly here too - in the meantime I'll wait for the ensuing tit storm in the marquee on lawns of LieLande come Patron day. My cortisol levels can't take the frustration. That additional channel, as others have said, further highlights Stephanie Jarvis's complete disregard for renovating her HMN. I'm just plain and simple furious with it all. Everything is about money and ego with SJ. This woman has to be stopped - fraudulently taking money from people under the pretence of renovating her chateau and having very little to show for it, all the while holidaying all around the world, adorning her HMN with ephemera before structurally securing the building and consistently presenting new clothes and jewellery while an electrical and heating system needs urgent repairs. I'm currently still on my extended break but I head back to Paris to start work again in Sept and resume the food bank volunteering. I know when I return it'll be worse than ever with more desperation, more glaring injustice and more unbelievable decisions families are having to make in order to live in 2022. Cut to SJ and her pursuit for all things Marie Antoinette..... it's all just plain wrong. Speak to you all intermittently until the big day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
When Fanny was being shown around the stunning Chateau by the gorgeous, fabulously wealthy and cultured Christophe and his beautiful stylish wife, she surely must have felt embarresed to have her snorting toy boy lapdog in tow. I notice he didn't get any screen time but still managed a snorty comment or two. Also seeing the beautifully tasteful renovation of their bedroom was a sharp contrast to the vomit enducing pink toille torture chamber back at the farmhouse 🤢
And it was clean! Clean, clean, clean, clean!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Please please do it Ruthie 🙏
I have no doubt that Ruth, Tess, Dave et al walk amongst us. They know the score. They've all been adored, used and dumped in various degrees. I wouldn't be surprised to find that they're bidding their time and will be ready to strike. Et tu Brute...

• Heart
Reactions: 36
This is my third incarnation here, and wow, Stephanie is upping her scrounging game shamelessly. Have I understood the following correctly? She has more or less openly stated that only patreons are paying for any “renovation” work (including the salaries of her mostly incompetent crew), and that she uses her (YT) income for her own whims (all of debatable taste). Most travels are “work” (tax-deductible of course), but she and her snorting sidekick scrub up only for IG-compatible holiday shots. BTW: should “work” not also deserve some grooming? And now it is clear that she will focus on her grand tour. Content-wise this could be necessary, as nothing is happening at the chateau, although the Carolines / Jacquelines and all the other super-fans (?) might not agree. I guess I will never understand how the charity donations from the grabeaux horror show work, and how patreons can be members of an association, normally this would need a fixed yearly contribution? I am curious about the patreon event, and I will follow developments here.
Otherwise to you guys: great work on the tiles Jules; the emails a couple of threads ago were fun, as are the lyric suggestions now too. And I love the naming of the twirl room.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It must stick in Fannys craw when she sees the condition and neatness of the chateaux that her and Mr. Potato Head visits. She will be sweetness and light whilst being filmed, but inside she must be seething. In addition, she knows that when the filming is done, that she will be returning to her rodent infested, woodworm eaten kip. I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lord oh Lord I'm going to have to take another break from the CD and sadly here too - in the meantime I'll wait for the ensuing tit storm in the marquee on lawns of LieLande come Patron day. My cortisol levels can't take the frustration. That additional channel, as others have said, further highlights Stephanie Jarvis's complete disregard for renovating her HMN. I'm just plain and simple furious with it all. Everything is about money and ego with SJ. This woman has to be stopped - fraudulently taking money from people under the pretence of renovating her chateau and having very little to show for it, all the while holidaying all around the world, adorning her HMN with ephemera before structurally securing the building and consistently presenting new clothes and jewellery while an electrical and heating system needs urgent repairs. I'm currently still on my extended break but I head back to Paris to start work again in Sept and resume the food bank volunteering. I know when I return it'll be worse than ever with more desperation, more glaring injustice and more unbelievable decisions families are having to make in order to live in 2022. Cut to SJ and her pursuit for all things Marie Antoinette..... it's all just plain wrong. Speak to you all intermittently until the big day.
Bon fin de été @Trengilly. I too have been wondering whether to continue or bow out for a while. The outrage and frustration of it all is just too bewildering. I've decided to not watch to much of fanny's tit, unless one of the lovely tattlers hi-lites it here and take a sneak peek.

I'll see how it goes. I want to follow how @Isabelle6541 and @Clara Burnett continue with their good works so I guess I'll be here for that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
They should have just shaken the tree - once the drone fall down, Shrek could do the repair :p

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Happy Monday. To commemorate the fabulous new channel let’s start the week singing this new song to the tune of Happy Birthday. The chatelaine has used the therma-mix to bake a courgette cake for the occasion. The teeth are from Turkey - picked up for $33K at a brocante on the grand tour.

Happy new channel to me!

Travel in Europe for free.

Gay boyfriend goes with me.

Clever grifters are we!

View attachment 1499761
Excellent and your cake is splendid! Thanks for making me laugh ♥

Reactions: 12
What is all this talk of a Grand Tour? Before mass tourism, modern transport, a Grand Tour was a rite of passage undertaken by rich young people. The tours were long because hey, they didn't have aircraft, trains, buses to get around in in 30 days. Today a "Grand Tour" is often taken as a gap year before uni, a working holiday or a retirement trip or even a long honeymoon. These days a Grand Tour is so yesterday! Fanny lives in the heart of Grand Tour territory- she can drive/train within a day to many countries so really she is doing a tour of her neighbourhood to film her "travels". What a stupid pretentious con she is. You can bet your last dollar she will only visit clean, safe, well known sites and countries. Snorts will be an absolute nightmare, forever looking for a loo because of his food allergy problems, no food that he will like and certainly not a menacing presence for security. :ROFLMAO: Nah this new channel will be boring, pedestrian, unimaginative, readings from Wiki, all done on well worn tourist tracks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Belated Birthday greeting dear @ComtesseRose, I hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks also for the threads, you're doing a splendid job !!!!

And thanks to @Pekey for the new thread title. As the saying goes, 'many a true word is spoken in jest'

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.