The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about Jaws 2?
Imagine Philip pulling out his last strains of hair, when the golden goose gets eaten... (I shouldn't be this cruel)
Jaws 3-D was even worse. Poorly done and cheesy, just like Stephanie & Philip.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
At the risk of getting a pile on. Is it me but are there a load of new accounts?
Can I ask if you are new that perhaps you can introduce yourself to the room & maybe give a brief summary of what brought you to Tattle, I'll tell you mine: December 2020 Fanny having parties during the lockdown when normal people were struggling to follow the Covid rules she was trying to cover it up. Fed up with the gift grab sick channel where idiots sent her stuff she didn't need when she had too much of anything. Fed up with her pleading poverty one minute..oh poor me & my old Mum having to wrap hot water bottles to us to keep warm..oh did you see my lovely bed that Daddy bought me from the Savoy? Clambering up a ramp with high heeled boots & an expensive full length sheepskin coat to sweep up peacock poo - all for the cameras. I sussed her out then. Googled Chateau La lande gossip & found Tattle & realised it wasn't just me being a baitch.
During a momentary lapse of reason, I began to watch CD in the very early days. I was also watching some Brit influencers and wanted to know what one of the husbands did for a living because it looked like he didn’t work. I Googled his name, and saw him and his partner on Tattle, and CD popped up. Suffice to say I lost interest in other vloggers.

I wasn’t very intrigued by what I read about CD, and the truth slowly revealed itself. Plus I felt as though I was in very good and like minded company. When I had read many Tattle CD blogs, I realised that I had already been suspicious of Fanny’s nefarious ways.

That’s me!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My apologies this is off topic...
Y’all we had something tragic happen last week- and I hated to bring it up- but after the kitty being mentioned- We had sister cats (Prim and Katniss) and Mr Suthern_Lurker accidentally ran over Prim on our driveway. It was dusk and he didn’t see she was laying there- probably asleep. 😭😭😭 Of course it was so unexpected and I’ve barely been able to mention it. He was so devastated. I will never get the picture out of my mind of him holding her in the breezeway. Also that Prim was his favorite/ no doubt. So now there is one. 😓 It’s tough losing a pet. I think they were/are going on 10 yrs old.
*Now I just had the thought I should get a tile with her pic on it!!! For a remembrance.
Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about Prim. :cry: I'm sending much love your way. You, Mr., and Katniss are in my thoughts. ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Prince of Pubes has had his gingerish chest hair trimmed. He is a furry little fucker apart from his massive pube- less parting
Princess of Lieland - “is my hairy but balding boyfriend actually a large hedgehog?”

It's crazy hot there at this time of the year. What are they doing there? It's a honeymoon destination.
They use everything and everyone else so why not use the donkeys!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What plum idiots those two that's are, pretending they know something about antiques during their little jaunt to the local brocante... and purchasing broken frames and an ugly used and empty Avon horsey bottle because... "daddy" FFS!

Look what they walked past!View attachment 1491581

X4 ancient Egyptian Late New Kingdom 18th/19th Dynasty (circa: 1550 - 1295 BCE) Ramesside era black bitumen wooden ushabti grave goods.
Rarity value: approximately €2500 each, according to an Egyptologist mate I've shared this screen shot with. Haven't known him to be that excited in ages!

Admittedly, not many people just wandering about a French brocante on a sunny day would know of, or care about them, but Fanny's been to Egypt. Had she paid any attention whatsoever to the history of Egypt during her trip, instead of staggering about the sand in her heels and mounting camels in that ridiculous (and disrespectfully) short dress, she might have appreciated that buying these four ushabti would have been a good investment. But of course, she didn't recognise that they might be important, that her fake Egyptologist friend might, just might, have told her something about them. Even if she had no interest, she could have purchased them for him as a gift. Hell, he'd probably sell his soul to have them. The seller could not have realised what he had and would have let her have all four for €100. Idiots just went ga ga over bloody pink toile again!
Why do you say “fake Egyptologist”?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I laugh at this post because I like dark humor 😄…but, I don’t want to wish death on anyone ❤ Minor accident might be ok…😄
Imagine the views. And the video ends with a large snort; the paaarfect ending.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do you say “fake Egyptologist”?
A Ph.D. is required to qualify as an Egyptologist. Curtis Ryan Woodside has no formal post-secondary or graduate education in Near/Middle-Eastern studies, art history, anthropology, archeology, classical studies or history, which are typical undergraduate degrees in this field CRW is a photographer and making a movie and creating a photography book on Egypt makes him an avid Egyptian enthusiast.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I've been mostly using Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk this year, because it's easy and moisturizing and fairly inexpensive. I can get it on Amazon, too, for around $13/US. Since it's gradual, you control how dark you want to be, so for me, it's believable.

My favorite is Vita Liberata Phenomenal Tan Mousse in Medium. They say it lasts 2-3 weeks, but I don't find that to be the case for me, probably because I shave my legs every other day - it lasts maybe a week and a half for me, but it fades away just like a natural tan does....I can't say enough about it! It's pricier, around $40/US. I had trouble finding it at the beginning of the season, which is why I've shifted more to the Bondi Sands product above, but I finally bought it through Vita Liberata's website a couple of weeks ago. They went through some sort of branding/packaging change and that may be why I was having trouble finding it at the beginning of this season. Vita Liberata has a nice "Tan Tips" section on their website, too.

Neither one of these turn me orange. Both of them dry fast and allow you to carry on with your day - or go to bed knowing your sheets won't turn brown. More importantly - and this is my #1 reason for using any self tanning product - neither one of these have that weird corn chip smell, which can be pretty prevalent in self tanners, due to the chemical - DHA - that reacts with your skin and tans you. These two do not cause that smell. It's magic!
I take cod liver oil and have built up an nice tan walking my dog. We don’t stay out long 15-20min. The natural Vit A and D combination gives a lovely sun kissed look.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't see Isabelle (Larkin or Potts) being any more sanguine about a rent boy weasel like Philip Janssen.
They all despise him. They also know that by saying so, Stephanie Jarvis will allow him to tighten the grip he has on her. She does not listen to solid advise, ever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Yes…I think that the way SJ chooses to handle the situation will speak volumes. She knows they’re coming. Either she’ll be forthright and open (she’s had plenty of time to prepare), or she’ll shut them down and throw them out…or something in between. Will be interesting to see what happens. The thing is, she really can’t feign “surprise” and pretend not to be able to answer because she wasn’t expecting the tough questions. That excuse is off the table. She can either be truthful, she can try to be deceptive, or she could disengage and ignore.
The thing is, even if she's not surprised by the actions of the group @Isabelle6541 I've got some surprises planned for her, let's say as a backup. People are coming for her. Tick Tock.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Except that it will be seen as not the time nor the place? Which means she can be protected by her patrons/household & guests who will agree that a jolly day out is not the occasion to be asking her questions. Being prepared means she will be prepared to eject people who are being 'difficult'. I can't for one minute see her answering anything on camera. It is tricky ground to go on to film someone on their own property who has not given permission. In the UK you are not allowed to film on private property without the owner's consent.
It most certainly is the time and place. The patron day is first and formost the annual meeting of all association members. The association that is LaLande is the perfect place for it. The members have been promised an annual visit from the beginning. As with any meeting there should be an agenda. Isabelle has placed her item on the agenda. It is up to Stephanie how she handles it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My apologies this is off topic...
Y’all we had something tragic happen last week- and I hated to bring it up- but after the kitty being mentioned- We had sister cats (Prim and Katniss) and Mr Suthern_Lurker accidentally ran over Prim on our driveway. It was dusk and he didn’t see she was laying there- probably asleep. 😭😭😭 Of course it was so unexpected and I’ve barely been able to mention it. He was so devastated. I will never get the picture out of my mind of him holding her in the breezeway. Also that Prim was his favorite/ no doubt. So now there is one. 😓 It’s tough losing a pet. I think they were/are going on 10 yrs old.
*Now I just had the thought I should get a tile with her pic on it!!! For a remembrance.
I'm so sorry to hear about these tragic events. Stephanie Jarvis drove over a kitten at her friend Tess Hoffman's house years ago. Needless to say she did not shed a tear.

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.