The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Isabelle6541 can jump in and correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think their groups’ plan was ever to “take SJ down” (although I think a lot of people wouldn’t mind if that happened). I think we’ll find they have some serious, valid questions and concerns. They want to bring these things to light and want her to change for the better. Will that happen…will she change? I have serious doubts…I’m convinced she’s a narcissist…but who knows? If nothing else, maybe some patron eyes will be opened as a result. But let’s face it…there will always be the fervent fan base. Even after Michael Petherick imploded last year, and only made 6 original videos in 2022 so far, he still has his ardent, die hard fans.
You are correct. Also it is not just a few of us going. It is our intention to speak to other people attending. As many as are willing. I don’t think SJ will change either. She is what she is. I still have doubts she will actually move forward with the event and I suspect (if it happens) before the event she will have a very comprehensive video with regard to the first two years and address the big questions/concerns.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You are correct. Also it is not just a few of us going. It is our intention to speak to other people attending. As many as are willing. I don’t think SJ will change either. She is what she is. I still have doubts she will actually move forward with the event and I suspect (if it happens) before the event she will have a very comprehensive video with regard to the first two years and address the big questions/concerns.
Don't be surprised if she has a casual NDA for patrons to sign first thing upon setting foot in there.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm afraid all these elaborate plans will be for naught. The fire martial probably hasn't even permitted the event yet and the forest fire danger will be a welcome excuse to cancel for "safety's sake" (wink,wink).

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was thinking the same thing, not wishing death on anyone, but an Alive or Lord of the Flies scenario would probably be acceptable.
Personally, I just want to see Philip with a bad sunburn, and from the looks of that one picture, I just might get my wish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder what the French regulations are re having a building - or part of - condemned (as in, not fit for habitation)? The original part of chateau has a bulging wall, dangerous decaying terrace, includes the large sitting room stripped of walls with poles holding floor above /ceiling up, no heating, questionable electronics, shutters about to fall on someone’s head (if not some porcelain when entering marquis’ apt), etc.

If the drought broke with tremendous rain - goodness knows what will wash away.
Hopefully the first things that are washed away are Pubes Boy and his Mummy. There would be something very satisfying about a HMN collapse that takes out every piece of porcelain in the Dump.

Have we heard (been lied to) about the wood burners having been ordered, stuck in transit etc?

When I read “Baghead,” it reminds me of a saying we have in Australia. It’s to the effect of sex all being the same, if people put bags over their heads. Initially, it was a highly sexist comment aimed at women being the bag wearer, but times have changed ✅

Lastly, I’ve noticed that whoever is in charge of deleting comments is missing a lot of negative messages. On the Maniacal Murder Manse YouTube too. The YouTube comments on both needs a well timed co-ordinated “Tartlette attack!” I understand that those crazed followers, particularly the patrons are difficult to convince that they are members of the Sycophants Cult of Stephanology, but perhaps if there was a sustained month long (or more), specific Tartlette presence, the seeds of doubt may be planted. Perhaps during the lead up to the half arsed Patreon Day, would be a perfect time for a campaign of truths. This Tartlette is up for that. Probably “15” of us , beginning on 15/8 would be an ideal number, and symbolic date for putting the cat amongst the peacocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tried searching but no luck yet. 😢
Oh well, no rush Jules. ❤
@Iolair, is this your kitty? You were on my to do list, I’ve been putting it off because it looked hard to do. I’ve realized, as long as things aren’t too tiny or blurry I can figure them out good enough. Turns out flowers & leaves are my Achilles’ heel.
AD00AACF-00F5-4706-816A-1E691A6C96A7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought about her address regarding "lovelies" and my first thought was....yikes! if she starts saying "my pretties" everyone should get the buckets of water ready!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
@Iolair, is this your kitty? You were on my to do list, I’ve been putting it off because it looked hard to do. I’ve realized, as long as things aren’t too tiny or blurry I can figure them out good enough. Turns out flowers & leaves are my Achilles’ heel.
View attachment 1496766
Oh Jules! He's fabulous! Thanks so much! ❤ I shall treasure this! 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Slides embroidered with rainbow crawdads, blinged up with rhinestones.
😐
Shame on you Kurt Geiger for designing such fugly shoes. People who just don't know any better will buy those, Kurt!!!...

Out of morbid curiosity, does anyone know from where she got these Tiffany plates? The grift and grab? Or did she buy them...?
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 6.49.29 PM.png

There is a small fortune on that table... At $500 a plate x 15 plates...

And is just me? But a question that has been nagging for a long time... Isn't it really weird to hang out and vacay with old boyfriends? And wouldn't shouldn't the new squeeze be creeped out with that as well???

OK last question... The Chateau Love gal.. That voice... 😑 Where is she from? Is she American? 'cause that accent... 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I was thinking the same thing, not wishing death on anyone, but an Alive or Lord of the Flies scenario would probably be acceptable.
Thanks to the catamaran she's swanning about the Aegean on, I was thinking more of a "Dead Calm" type situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
My apologies this is off topic...
Y’all we had something tragic happen last week- and I hated to bring it up- but after the kitty being mentioned- We had sister cats (Prim and Katniss) and Mr Suthern_Lurker accidentally ran over Prim on our driveway. It was dusk and he didn’t see she was laying there- probably asleep. 😭😭😭 Of course it was so unexpected and I’ve barely been able to mention it. He was so devastated. I will never get the picture out of my mind of him holding her in the breezeway. Also that Prim was his favorite/ no doubt. So now there is one. 😓 It’s tough losing a pet. I think they were/are going on 10 yrs old.
*Now I just had the thought I should get a tile with her pic on it!!! For a remembrance.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.