The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May happen but they should not underestimate the number of us and the fact that we will have our own lawyers with us. I would hope with cameras rolling and is playing nice they will do the same.
Great! Sounds like we are all in for a spectacle. Without being able to give any details I would like to let you know I am currently working on the Dutch angle, hoping to reveal at the right moment why the Pube Prince of Not So Belle Air should fear the French government too and will be in need of a lawyer himself.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
My guess is that these people are starting to get uncomfortable with the charlatan and all the deception. It’s getting too hot at the farmhouse and they’re starting to distance themselves from the fallout. Does anyone think they’ll stick around and support Fanny when things crumble? Or, at worst, when she’s facing charges for tax evasion? It amazing how quickly fake friends run in the other direction when times are tough.
Nick Baghead Larkin rescued Fanny once when she got into UK tax trouble (he was single at the time). Now that Larkin is married I don't believe his wife is going to allow him to be suckered into that again. Marie has read the room correctly & doesn't like Snorty's presence & increased influence. Marie's been slowly piercing the umbilical cord between Fanny & Larkin and the last cut will be selling their portion of the shiteau and limiting their contact to a few days vacation/meet up each year.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Great! Sounds like we are all in for a spectacle. Without being able to give any details I would like to let you know I am currently working on the Dutch angle, hoping to reveal at the right moment why the Pube Prince of Not So Belle Air should fear the French government too and will be in need of a lawyer himself.
I have been puzzled by the "legal status" of PJ for a long time. This man has been living in France for a very long time. Although he is from an EU country, it does not give him the right to just live in France.
That's not how it works.
I can't wait to hear that part of the story as well.
I mean, I'm also from an EU country and I know that I can't "just like that" come and live in any EU country without resolving my legal status.
I'm really interested!

This is love!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
. Marie has read the room correctly & doesn't like Snorty's presence & increased influence. Marie's been slowly piercing the umbilical cord between Fanny & Larkin and the last cut will be selling their portion of the shiteau and limiting their contact to a few days vacation/meet up each year.
I have a grandson around Marie's boy's age and I would not like him to be around that place - even if it was only a few weeks on holiday .... it would be a NO from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
[
Nick Baghead Larkin rescued Fanny once when she got into UK tax trouble (he was single at the time). Now that Larkin is married I don't believe his wife is going to allow him to be suckered into that again. Marie has read the room correctly & doesn't like Snorty's presence & increased influence. Marie's been slowly piercing the umbilical cord between Fanny & Larkin and the last cut will be selling their portion of the shiteau and limiting their contact to a few days vacation/meet up each year.
Nick the Baghead "rescued Fanny once when she got into UK tax trouble..."? Really? I thought I'd read - or at least "skimmed" - more or less every post since Day Numero Uno, but don't remember this bit of intel!

I have been puzzled by the "legal status" of PJ for a long time. This man has been living in France for a very long time. Although he is from an EU country, it does not give him the right to just live in France.
That's not how it works.
I mean, I'm also from an EU country and I know that I can't "just like that" come and live in any EU country without resolving my legal status.
I'm really interested!

This is love!
That photo should come with a warning: I've gone right off the idea of breakfast.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Mahatma Gandhi quote: - Seven Deadly Sins
Wealth without Work
Pleasure without Conscience
Science without Humanity
Knowledge without Character
Politics without Principle
Commerce without Morality
Worship without Sacrifice
That is such a profound quote considering the photos Stephanmeme has posted on instagram of them all flouncing on a catamaran. Just makes me want to puke with the smug look on her face.

God I hope @Isabelle6541 and her assistants is a raging success at taking this witch down.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That's not how it works.
I'm really interested!

This is love!
She’s really doubling down on the PDA of late. Maybe it’s getting to her that everyone thinks her boyfriend is gay?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Yesterday's, 8/11/22, CD's live chat...

View attachment 1492670
Donny Slader He built an elevator for mummy
Donny Slader If they tell us it won’t be a secret door anymore
Donny Slader I heard he built a gift room to house all the freebees
Donny Slader The gift room will house Philips brooch collection
Donny Slader The new entrance is called the lavender room

View attachment 1492746
Percy Attfield Hello to all. I hope you enjoy the vlog.
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening everyone. Just made it!
Laura Claudia Good evening dear @Percy Attfield and @isabelle Jarvis How are you? Already in London?
Isabelle Jarvis Laura Claudia yes we are
The Chateau Diaries Hello from our mystery destination!
The Chateau Diaries @isabelle Jarvis Hello darling Mummy - I can’t wait to see you next week
Isabelle Jarvis The château diaries us too!XXX

View attachment 1492678
Wendy Grimwood Hi @IsabelleJarvis will you still be there mid September? Would love to meet you
Isabelle Jarvis Wendy Grimwood we could be it depends on the dates
Wendy Grimwood @Isabellejarvis I am coming on the 15th
Wendy Grimwood @ Chateau Diaries my first time in live chat!
The Chateau Diaries @Wendy Grimwood Hello!

View attachment 1492681
The Chateau Diaries I’ve heard good news from Channel 4 - we’ll be able to reveal the Marquis’ Salon in September! YAY!!!
Laura Claudia @the Chateau Diaries Hello Stephanie, I watched the other vlog, when you picked the lavender and I was just wondering, what happened that you did not travel a lot this summer, glad to hear you are now
The Chateau Diaries @Laura Claudia Philip and I eat with the guests every weekend, so we can’t ever leave for more than a few days, but it’s wonderful to get away for a while to spend time with Nic, Marie and Antoine

View attachment 1492683
Michael Potts F1 Hello EVeryone!!!
Michael Potts F1 @isabelle Jarvis HELLO!!!!
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 Hello Michael! Do you have a premiere tonight?
Isabelle Jarvis Michael Potts hello! Your vlog is making my husband very happy!

View attachment 1492691
Sweet Baby J Old decanter like that make really fancy Febreeze spray bottles!
Sweet Baby J Speaking of gardens, @the Chateau Diaries, how is the chapel garden doing with this horrible drought?
Sweet Baby J Speaking of the lil shop, @the Chateau Diaries, when will it open? Is it just for b&b guests or can anyone drop by? Is is just for patron days or year round?
Sweet Baby J @the Chateau Diaries is Kirstie the only gardener right now? Just part time? We hardly see her anymore.
Sweet Baby J Anyone else think Chloe & Stuart look very much alike?
Sweet Baby J I also think @Kents Piano & @Jadon Dubey look very similar.

View attachment 1492695
Karen Howatt I still feel you should not be keeping project for C4 when your patreons pay $30k a month
Kent's Piano @Karen Howatt Most of what you list aren't being shown because they are on hold for the moment.
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano why are they on hold? no mention in the vlogs???
Kent's Piano @Karen Howatt The filiming for british television is free advertising for the youtube channel. It's how the youtube channel initially took off.
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano there are hardly any projects being shown from start to finish at the moment, whats happening to the chapel? The Grande Salon? Natty and Gerry's apartment, the lake? the list goes on
Val Slater @Karen Howatt we had an update on all of these in yesterday patron vlog
Kent's Piano @Karen Howatt Stephanie updates the patrons every month on all these projects.
Karen Howatt @Val Slater Im not a patron any more, so what the update?
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano Im no longer a patron, what the update?
Nature Lover @Karen, give it a rest!!!
Karen Howatt @Nature Lover just asking for an update, not need to be rude darling
Nature Lover No, you are the one being extremely rude, please!!!
Val Slater @Karen Howatt , too long to type but things will be progressing on many fronts but nothing happens in France in August as most people on holiday
Karen Howatt @Val Slater Im a francophile darling, I know!! but nothing has happened since god knows when and $30k a month from patreon! Anna & Phil managed to refit their entire kitchen in 2 months!
Sweet Baby J @Karen Howatt, to be fair How to Renovate a Chateau gets much more money each month.
Karen Howatt @Sweet Baby J more than $30 thousand dollars a month, sweet baby jesus, Im in the wrong job, I can see why Olive and his wife jumped on the band wagon!!!
Kent's Piano @Karen Howatt Stephanie is saving a lot of the patreon money for the lake and for the heating retrofit, both of which will cost hundreds of thousands of euros...
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano I can imagine, so glad they wont be shivering next winter!!
Karen Howatt @Kent's Piano so glad to hear this, the chateau must be so cold in the winter

View attachment 1492701
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here with us
Michael Potts F1 Have a wonderful adventure @the Chateau Diaries
The Chateau Diaries @Michael Potts F1 Have you got a video now?
Percy Attfield Bey bey everyone enjoy the holiday @the Chateau Diaries
Michael Potts F1 @the Chateau Diaries I do
The Chateau Diaries I’m going over to @Michael Potts F1 premiere now!
The Chateau Diaries @Percy Attfield Thank you Percy! We’re loving it

(y)
DeAnn P Hit the LIKE button everyone
CasperP hit LIKE

View attachment 1492743
The Chateau Diaries Goodnight all, see you on Sunday - or right now in Michael’s premiere
Sweet baby J... can't believe they're not one of us. They just love picking at that scab 😆 And the lovely Karen Howett! If she hasn't come over to the dark side yet she's not far away. Loved the admissions that some are no longer Patreons. It should start others questioning the moralityof it all. The scales are falling, the worm is turning... tick, tock. Tick, tock.

A very special thanks to @KiKiGee for this compilation and taking one for the team. Again. Above and beyond as always. Thoroughly good egg 😘

Oooh I love curtain talk😂

Nobody else there is fat which isn’t surprising seeing what is available to eat, so where does Natti keep her forbidden food.
She selects from the gift grab 🍩🍪🍰🧁🐷🐖🐽

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
May happen but they should not underestimate the number of us and the fact that we will have our own lawyers with us. I would hope with cameras rolling and is playing nice they will do the same.
Are you not completely blowing your cover & tipping her off in advance by giving out this information? Not being snarky but in previous posts I think you've said you didn't want to give away too much information?

Reactions: 16
We did the same thing: downsized from our large home of 20 years, to a condo over at the beach (west coast of Florida). It took me a solid six months to go through every room and closet to sort through everything. I can’t even imagine trying to clean out the Shittoo from all the junk that’s been accumulated over the past two years, let alone the previous 15 years before CD YT took off. Since Fanny can’t seem to complete any project, it’s going to fall to the new owners of HMN to clean up her tit. We all know with one of her sugar daddies bailing on supporting the shittoo, it’s only a matter of time that her Patreon and YT fall apart and she’ll have to sell. God help the new owners. What a massive mess.
When you sell a property in France it literally has to be "vide". Empty. If you agree/wish to keep any of the furniture etc., it is listed separately on an inventory with a price against each item. If items are left behind that you did not agree to the new owners could come after you for the costs of the disposal. Same with leaving a sceptic tank heaving. The Notaire makes this very clear. Fanny could never sell for this very reason.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I do hope that has happened already. I like Marie and she seems to have a good moral compass.

Reactions: 11
I thought they were clouds! :eek:☁☁☁☁
I think it's a river. Could be northern Italy/Swiss border they're passing over? Glaciers are so last year! Melting at the speed of light 😔

Sweet Baby J Old decanter like that make really fancy Febreeze spray bottles!
Sweet Baby J Speaking of gardens, @the Chateau Diaries, how is the chapel garden doing with this horrible drought?
Sweet Baby J Speaking of the lil shop, @the Chateau Diaries, when will it open? Is it just for b&b guests or can anyone drop by? Is is just for patron days or year round?
Sweet Baby J @the Chateau Diaries is Kirstie the only gardener right now? Just part time? We hardly see her anymore.
Sweet Baby J Anyone else think Chloe & Stuart look very much alike?
Sweet Baby J I also think @Kents Piano & @Jadon Dubey look very similar.

Come on own up which of us is Sweet Baby J
Sweet bay J is definitely quoting from tattle...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her breasts were just visible as she reached into the post box in their most recent vlog.
I know now why I feel uncomfortable sometimes. I feel like a voyeur. :cautious:

There is one vlog which I don't have to time to search for which put my teeth on edge. It was a spoof on a film I think.
He arrives on camera with a banana in his boxers :sick:
Sorry to be a big thicko, but I see a new couple being discussed here and I have no idea who they are.

Reactions: 6
Sorry to be a big thicko, but I see a new couple being discussed here and I have no idea who they are.
It's this channel
I'm not sure about them but they don't offend me as much as Fanny & Phi Phi. They had a chateau, realised they couldn't keep it up when Covid hit, so downsized to a smaller property. Chickens, cats, dog, gardening, diy projects, bit of visits to different villages, vintage clothing & military vehicles that sort of stuff.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It’s all right to be a thicko I am one all of the time. The discussion is about Miss Anna and Peter from It’s a Wonderful Life. A couple who bought a chateau in northern France but with Covid and other things they gave it up to live a simpler life in the South of France. I like them but like all things they have their detractors.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stephanie is deluded enough to think that Phillip would attract younger viewers, especially dutch fans of the boy band (yeah right). His three attempts at utube gained him 23k subscribers and around 43-48k views. Those subscribers were a direct result of her channel. Surely that told her something, but NO. His feeding of her desires, alcohol,buying goods, autions etc plus assisting with ego building, love bombing now makes him indispensible.
The co-dependancy I keep harping on about.

Visiting mummy, going to watch Phillip, trips to venice etc dont count as holidays, nor trips to other chateaus, that is work and as such work expenses are incurred. This holiday is paid for after months and months of saving, it the little left over after the givency purchase (provadence darh ling). Its the holiday she deserves. Little vloging because the larkins forbid it but Phillip can instagramme what ever.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Watched an old CD from 4/1/19

It is about the single's party that SJ had, when all of the men canceled but Amaury came. I am wondering if Jocelyn was Amaury's last girlfriend before he moved to the chateau and if she was a friend of SJ.

View attachment 1494474
Yes pretty sure the last ex was Jocelyn. Amoury looked so much healthier and happier before his prison sentence at the farmhouse

It’s all right to be a thicko I am one all of the time. The discussion is about Miss Anna and Peter from It’s a Wonderful Life. A couple who bought a chateau in northern France but with Covid and other things they gave it up to live a simpler life in the South of France. I like them but like all things they have their detractors.
They are fans of the 1920s/1930s. They have an odd relationship dynamic but they seem very happy and they downsized rather than going down the gifting route which is admirable

Reactions: 18
Just a wild thought I'm casting out here. Maybe Larkin sold his share of the farmhouse to phi phi's parents/family, it might expain their incognito visit to the house of horrors earlier.
Therefore SJ & PJ's 'holiday' with the Larkins could be to finalise and sign off on the transaction.
@Clara Burnett blink twice if I'm on the right track?
Well his parents / he must of inherited his grandparents money when they passed last year. Jeez, if that’s the case he ain’t never going away 😕

Just look at his smug face?
2DF6881F-5384-449F-AEC6-6FDC43C928FF.jpeg

Also, why wear a ring on your wedded finger? Screams ‘she’s mine’. Married to the money!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
[

Nick the Baghead "rescued Fanny once when she got into UK tax trouble..."? Really? I thought I'd read - or at least "skimmed" - more or less every post since Day Numero Uno, but don't remember this bit of intel!

That photo should come with a warning: I've gone right off the idea of breakfast.
This is the Ch4 ChateauDIY description & background of Stephanie Jarvis......

Fluent in French
Their move was made easier because Stefanie and Nick both speak fluent French, and the local people were so kind. And although most of the time spent here, although very hard work, and has been enormous fun too.

Perhaps the most challenging time for Stephanie was when Nick had to return to the UK to sort out tax issues, and her mother was spending time with her new husband in South Africa. It is daunting to be left in such a massive property on your own.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.