The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stephanie is deluded enough to think that Phillip would attract younger viewers, especially dutch fans of the boy band (yeah right). His three attempts at utube gained him 23k subscribers and around 43-48k views. Those subscribers were a direct result of her channel. Surely that told her something, but NO. His feeding of her desires, alcohol,buying goods, autions etc plus assisting with ego building, love bombing now makes him indispensible.
The co-dependancy I keep harping on about.

Visiting mummy, going to watch Phillip, trips to venice etc dont count as holidays, nor trips to other chateaus, that is work and as such work expenses are incurred. This holiday is paid for after months and months of saving, it the little left over after the givency purchase (provadence darh ling). Its the holiday she deserves. Little vloging because the larkins forbid it but Phillip can instagramme what ever.
Any time/place that SJ goes and vlogs about is put down as a work expense and therefore she can call it work rather than a holiday.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
All this talk of Baghead severing his ties to the shittoo by selling his share but in all seriousness who is going to buy it?
AnneMarie hasn’t got the money in his own right and as much as Tante and Oncle would have I can’t see them throwing their money into such a loss making money pit.
Mummy dear feels she has invested far too much already and is way too tight to invest any more and Percy will keep his money close to his chest for his family in SA.
The only way Fanny can buy Baghead out is through her using all her money received via Patreon not only illegal but a lot of this has already been spent on her high flying lifestyle over the last 2 years.
So sorry I just don’t see this happening, which I’m glad about. If there is going to be trouble with the authorities and the tax office then I want to see Baghead brought to rights as well as Fanny, they are all equally complicit. Just by putting a bag on your head does not stop tit from happening.
Happy holidays indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
only ever seen two photos of them kissing. Both same pose, she is grabbing his head towards hers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is the Ch4 ChateauDIY description & background of Stephanie Jarvis......

Fluent in French
Their move was made easier because Stefanie and Nick both speak fluent French, and the local people were so kind. And although most of the time spent here, although very hard work, and has been enormous fun too.

Perhaps the most challenging time for Stephanie was when Nick had to return to the UK to sort out tax issues, and her mother was spending time with her new husband in South Africa. It is daunting to be left in such a massive property on your own.
I read that as meaning his own tax affairs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
EB719C24-47D6-423F-842B-4E3C1FFBF183.jpeg

This book in the photo was turned to face the camera and not Fanny, not sure what it is and if she’s teasing with it? It definitely looks staged (like her caressing her lovers face).

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All this talk of Baghead severing his ties to the shittoo by selling his share but in all seriousness who is going to buy it?
AnneMarie hasn’t got the money in his own right and as much as Tante and Oncle would have I can’t see them throwing their money into such a loss making money pit.
Mummy dear feels she has invested far too much already and is way too tight to invest any more and Percy will keep his money close to his chest for his family in SA.
The only way Fanny can buy Baghead out is through her using all her money received via Patreon not only illegal but a lot of this has already been spent on her high flying lifestyle over the last 2 years
What a shame that @ViscountLaLande was hounded out before we had chance to find out a little more. I wonder if he was one of Baghead's old boarding school chums?
Who would the SA investor be - Isobelle ( wanting to keep a controlling interest in the HMN and holding NoNuts at bay) or Potty? May Spiro Vile-Yeti wants in.
Screenshot 2022-08-13 at 09.17.18.png

only ever seen two photos of them kissing. Both same pose, she is grabbing his head towards hers.
I bet he wipes his mouth afterwards - yuk!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We all know that when / if the money runs out........the Squirrel will run away too !

Oh that smug face of his on the boat. :devilish:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
The only way Fanny can buy Baghead out is through her using all her money received via Patreon not only illegal but a lot of this has already been spent on her high flying lifestyle over the last 2 years.
So sorry I just don’t see this happening, which I’m glad about. If there is going to be trouble with the authorities and the tax office then I want to see Baghead brought to rights as well as Fanny, they are all equally complicit. Just by putting a bag on your head does not stop tit from happening.
Happy holidays indeed.
I think I said when Tante & Oncle were visiting with official paperwork in their hands I wondered if they were buying into the chateau to secure baby Amaury's foot on the property ladder. To me that makes sense that they keep the property in the family. Nick's business closed & whilst Marie has a well paid job I expect getting out of something which you no longer use much makes sense now Fanny is showing she is able to more than support herself financially. So a great time to get rid of Nick's share? I can't see Isabelle let that place go to someone outside of the clan to be honest.

Reactions: 19
Donkey Kong came out in 1981, when Stephanie was 5-6. Apart from the broken Nintendo DS found in the barn(?), I do not see Stephanie Jarvis as a person who references video games... or pop culture for that matter. I wonder if Nic Larkin said it as a "funny" joke, or Philip is writing her Instagram posts.
Maybe I'm wrong about my assessment of La Jarvis, maybe she is a video game nerd... Nah!
Donkey Kong.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Fanny believes herself to be part of an upper social class that views regular 9-5 jobs or “work” to be for suckers…little people. It’s “beneath her.” Instead, she views herself to be of the “leisure class” and her work is done as more of a hobby (in her mind she doesn’t need to work, she just works for the “enjoyment” of it). The only thing is…others who are really in that class of people would be embarrassed to be associated with someone who openly grifts and subsists on handouts from patrons. More than likely, she would be viewed as a “poseur” or fraud in those social circles, just as she’s viewed as one here. When someone asks what I do for a living, at least I can hold my head up and say I earn my own money. I don’t have to tell people “I depend upon the generosity of others.”
Blimey there is nothing more naff than being a YouTube influencer is there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a shame that @ViscountLaLande was hounded out before we had chance to find out a little more. I wonder if he was one of Baghead's old boarding school chums?
Who would the SA investor be - Isobelle ( wanting to keep a controlling interest in the HMN and holding NoNuts at bay) or Potty? May Spiro Vile-Yeti wants in.
View attachment 1494777
I agree and wish they’d come back. I’m not pointing fingers at all but if I were Fanny I’d definitely have someone embedded in here ready to act quickly if someone knew too much. The person in the comments section of her flog once who knew the care home disappeared without trace very quickly, just like @ViscountLaLand. However, I also think they love to play with us and new accounts are set up quickly to distract us from the scent, I’ve noticed this pattern especially if we’re close to or have guessed the truth. It’s blatantly obvious when Clara drops a bombshell on here they start up. I took screen shot of who liked a particular controversial backlash post at Clara, names that I don’t see post at all came out of the woodwork liked said post. This post was then deleted shortly after so I’m glad I got a screen shot. This shows they are on here monitoring VERY closely. So far she’s been surprisingly good at keeping past acquaintances hidden, thank goodness @Clara Burnett slipped through the net.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
You're not wrong...
I posted a link to the French Transavia flights previously in this thread. The only airports that have a direct flight to Santorini are: Paris, Lyon & Nantes.
Lalande is situated right inbetween all three airports, although it is a shorter distance to Paris and Lyon.
So, my theory is, they drove all night to Paris, either spent the night at the airport, or a fancy hotel and took the morning flight to Santorini.
Which would match up with the lighting of the vlog and the Instagram picture...

Edit: Further research... maybe they took a Sunday flight from Lyon at 5AM-ish... 🧐 🧐 🧐 All Paris flights leave at the earliest around 8AM.
That would leave them driving from Lalande around 11PM arriving at Lyon airport 2 or 3AM, then flying at 5AM...
From € 54 to Santorini (transavia.com)
If they took the picture of the mountains from the plane the plane is too low to have taken off from Paris. I would say they took off from Lyon and the flight would go directly over the Alps then hang a bit of a right and fly down Italy. Was there a flight from Limoges to Lyon?

I once had the pleasure of watching an "abandoned" suitcase being blown up at Lyon airport. Bet the owner of said suitcase was not best pleased. Probably only popped to the loo...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
The Open Day will be truly spectacular consisting of:

Upon arrival all guests will be required to sign a legally binding contract to get 1000 friends to Like and Subscribe to TCD. They must also include the chatelaine in their will - minimum 51% stake.

Agenda of events -

1. A tour of the fountain.
2. A tour of the chapel - cancelled. Deemed unsafe.
3. A tour of the new garden behind the chateau - cancelled. All plants have died.
4. A tour of the kitchen - cancelled - too many zucchini being stored in kitchen
5. A tour of the Grand Salon - cancelled. Deemed unsafe. Ceiling near collapsing.
6. A tour of the entry hall. There will be a tutorial here on how to fix a wallpaper mistake.
7. A tour of the pergola. Cancelled - incomplete and unsafe
8. Shopping in the new shop - buy 1 get 1 free bottles of lavender scented Lube made by the Dutch gay. Brooches made from broken Spode plates will be available as well. LaLa Land Zucchini jam will also be available. $50 for a 5 oz jar.
9. Autograph signing by the chatelaine on the terrace - cancelled- terrace condemned
10. Tour by DavyWavey of the non existent Lake. Life jackets required.
11. Guided tour of the woods by Tattoo Man. Smoking allowed. Participants must pick up remaining logs.
12. Toile stool reupholstery workshop by DantheMan in the courtyard.
13. Silent Auction - items: sweater, yellow dress, ugly vase, toile stool, extensive postcard collection, a loaf of zucchini bread, .50 cent Emmaus gift card etc.
14. Each guest will be given 1 lavender cookie and a peacock feather. Sorry no water - drought continues

The event will end with an Aria by the opera Diva chatelaine - cancelled due to mysterious hospitalization.

All participants will be required by the Argentinian to sign an NDA or they will not be permitted to leave.
What a good laugh, thank you, LieLande so well described😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Donkey Kong came out in 1981, when Stephanie was 5-6. Apart from the broken Nintendo DS found in the barn(?), I do not see Stephanie Jarvis as a person who references video games... or pop culture for that matter. I wonder if Nic Larkin said it as a "funny" joke, or Philip is writing her Instagram posts.
Maybe I'm wrong about my assessment of La Jarvis, maybe she is a video game nerd... Nah!
View attachment 1494781
When the Sunglazer took her to NY (I think it was NY) He took her to a gaming arcade. She didn't want to leave and said she used to play video games in her room as a child.

• Heart
When the Sunglazer took her to NY (I think it was NY) He took her to a gaming arcade. She didn't want to leave and said she used to play video games in her room as a child.

Found it starts at 4:30. Doesn't say she played in her room here, so I must be remembering that from somewhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Many thanks for pointing me to "Its a Wonderful Life". I have watched a few of their vlogs, and, there's no begging, no smoke and mirrors and definitely no assholes, what a change from Fanny Flaps and her band of stooges.

Reactions: 16
@C'est moi Lalande to Lyon is a 3 hour drive, I'm sure they've managed that... The blowing up of the suitcase, what a frightening experience. :eek:

@Sparrowsfart Thank you, I see. I learn something new about Stephanie every day.

Reactions: 11
Has proof of N,M,A being in Santorini been posted on Instagram ? Or is it a way of saving face that they all "meet" and there is no trouble at HMN between Steph and Nik and that it just a gold plated excuse for Snorts to get his so deserved holiday with his Mummy and N,M,A are nowhere near the place? Why would you want those two spoiling your holiday, even worse acting like a pair of teenage newly weds. POOR Antoine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.