The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s too hot to sleep so I went back and watched the end of the vlog. It was still dark when they were on the plane but I don’t think they went from Limoge airport as last flights are way before that time. Goodness even Heathrow doesn’t fly that late at night.
This is how low the planes were a couple of days ago going into Heathrow while I was having lunch. You can see the names on the planes.
She looks absolutely fucked!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do think that there's a weird dynamic between 'Perfect Peter' and 'Miss Anna' , some sort of strange dominant/submissive vibe, can't put my finger on it exactly. She seems to be an intelligent capable woman but has a childlike way of speaking and giggles at his most inane jokes.

• Heart
I girded up my loins to watch the latest CD offering - and I'm procrastinating avoiding mowing the lawns. I got as far as Table Setting Artiste announcing how he was saving the world by buying from Brocantes.................... it not only made me feel nauseous and unable to continue watching the vlog, I'm now off to mow the lawns!
🧵 The Table Setting Artiste drove me to mow the lawns! 🧵 title please 😅

The gruesome twosome grift 24 hours a day. It wouldn’t surprise me if that is where Fanny and the Douche Lord are staying for their vacation and Fanny worked some type of trade between them for free lodging. You know Fanny, the something for nothing lazy princess, who is always grifting for free upgrades or free anything. I don’t think any of the Larkin crew could be in close quarters with them for even a couple of days.
I get the feeling that Nicki Positano approached CD (at the same time with DtM) for a co-lab and got a cold, hard no. She did say in one of her vlogs during the first covid lockdown that she liked to watch CD. However, I do think that's a thing of the past and there is no mutual following. A dodged bullet for Nicki Positano I think. Her channel has grown and stayed interesting and she does deliver. I believe she has stopped accepting patreons. There is no "manic-ness" to her just down to earth.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Has proof of N,M,A being in Santorini been posted on Instagram ? Or is it a way of saving face that they all "meet" and there is no trouble at HMN between Steph and Nik and that it just a gold plated excuse for Snorts to get his so deserved holiday with his Mummy and N,M,A are nowhere near the place? Why would you want those two spoiling your holiday, even worse acting like a pair of teenage newly weds. POOR Antoine
They are there, at least Nick and Marie are. I think Marie's face would crack of so much smiling.

Reactions: 8
I do hope that has happened already. I like Marie and she seems to have a good moral compass.
I feel for them this has been such a blood sucking investment has undoubtedly cost them financially and emotionally and there is no return

Reactions: 14
We know Snorty is not a favourite among the other shiteau owners so I'm confused as to why Nick & Marie would invite Fanny and Snorty along on their summer vacay. Two reasons spring to mind:
  1. they wanted a playmate for Antoine. When you have an only child, it's not unusual to bring along a friend their age so they have someone to play with and Snorty is closer in age to Antoine than he is to Fanny and her other grifting friends
  2. Fanny pushed her way in & invited herself along and they were too polite to say no (ooohhh.....you're going to Santorini, I've always wanted to go there......oooh, you've rented a villa with an extra bedroom....oooh, that would be paaaarfact)

I've learned enough about chamfering to last a life time...... 💤
I think you are spot on with your holiday theory. I can just hear her saying those very words. 🤬

She’s really doubling down on the PDA of late. Maybe it’s getting to her that everyone thinks her boyfriend is gay?
But Darlings don’t forget he’s an actor, he is obviously been studying Cary Grant and thinks he can fool his public. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I think you are spot on with your holiday theory. I can just hear her saying those very words. 🤬

But Darlings don’t forget he’s an actor, he is obviously been studying Cary Grant and thinks he can fool his public. 🤮
Does pubic have a public?

• Haha
We know Snorty is not a favourite among the other shiteau owners so I'm confused as to why Nick & Marie would invite Fanny and Snorty along on their summer vacay. Two reasons spring to mind:
  1. they wanted a playmate for Antoine. When you have an only child, it's not unusual to bring along a friend their age so they have someone to play with and Snorty is closer in age to Antoine than he is to Fanny and her other grifting friends
  2. Fanny pushed her way in & invited herself along and they were too polite to say no (ooohhh.....you're going to Santorini, I've always wanted to go there......oooh, you've rented a villa with an extra bedroom....oooh, that would be paaaarfact)

I've learned enough about chamfering to last a life time...... 💤
I'd go with choice 2... She has no shame.

Reactions: 15
A weird thing is Fanny can no longer live her life without cameras and social media-it is so sad she needs validation and adoration and can no longer live without it. All the photos are staged and it just shows she lacks spontaneity and any genuine life, love or laughter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
That smug look - I JUST HOPE THEY DIDN'T GO TO SANTORINI WITH 2 WITNESSES TO GET MARRIED.:devilish: Who said here it was a honeymoon destination ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1494782
This book in the photo was turned to face the camera and not Fanny, not sure what it is and if she’s teasing with it? It definitely looks staged (like her caressing her lovers face).
It's all bloody posed, their whole life, and seriously vomit-inducing 🤢🤮

Donkey Kong came out in 1981, when Stephanie was 5-6. Apart from the broken Nintendo DS found in the barn(?), I do not see Stephanie Jarvis as a person who references video games... or pop culture for that matter. I wonder if Nic Larkin said it as a "funny" joke, or Philip is writing her Instagram posts.
Maybe I'm wrong about my assessment of La Jarvis, maybe she is a video game nerd... Nah!
View attachment 1494781
I seem to remember she has already admitted to being a video game nerd in one of the vlogs. Or am I confused about someone else.

• Heart
SJ mentioned in her early vlogs she was addicted to some video game in the early days of owning farmhouse. I presume when Nic lived there as welk as she mentions how competitive and addicted she was.
(I'm ashamed enough I remember this I not going to find original vlog).

• Heart
I feel for them this has been such a blood sucking investment has undoubtedly cost them financially and emotionally and there is no return
Sorry but I don’t feel sorry for them. Baghead has willingly gone along with Fanny from the beginning and let her do what she wanted to. He has had more than ample time and opportunity to put a stop to all the grifting but hasn’t which makes him equally as guilty. I can’t decide about Marie as I don’t know enough about her but as she willingly let herself and Antoine become involved in a lot of the grift I am actually thinking she deserves what they get as well. In 2005 it might all have been a lark but as I said there has now been more than enough time for Baghead to become a decent human being and that has not happened.

• Heart
Having lived on the neighbouring island of Ios, there is no way in hell I'd go to Santorini in August! Everyone, and I mean, everyone is holidaying in Greece in August; French, Italians, some Germans, and as Santorini is a tourist trap it will be heaving with people. Good luck finding a spot to watch the sunset. Good luck getting into a good taverna. The beaches will be busy - and as someone else said, it will be so hot!

If you want a great Greece holiday, head to the Cyclades' smaller islands. Or better still, hire a yacht and explore.

But no, Fanny wants to go to one of the most popular islands (though I bet Sir Snorts had wished it was Mykonos with its gay bars!).
Also except for the one village with white houses which you have explored within 30 min there's nothing much to see. Maybe the small black beach but she is not into beaches-and nowhere any shadow. You basically have to stay at your resorts pool or bedroom with air-conditioning (did I mention it's a honeymoon destination?) Why the duck did Nick and Marie bring Antoine there ? He would have more fun staying at boarding schools summer camp. This makes me furios. And imaging they drove to Limoges, flew to Creta probably and took the ship for basically just a weekend? And again all the way back? Idiots, I am all for travelling myself but noway this will be a relaxing holiday so it's all just wasted on them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Patreon day will be cancelled as she broke her leg 🤔
Why? Dana and Marie will cook, she even allowed FRK to come back to cook. Pavlina will do the flowers. Phil will do the tours, She and Mummy will seat on the terrace and gracefully have their cocktails with the top teae patreons. Not much of work for her but lots of content

Reactions: 11
Also except for the one village with white houses which you have explored within 30 min there's nothing much to see. Maybe the small black beach but she is not into beaches-and nowhere any shadow. You basically have to stay at your resorts pool or bedroom with air-conditioning (did I mention it's a honeymoon destination?) Why the duck did Nick and Marie bring Antoine there ? He would have more fun staying at boarding schools summer camp. This makes me furios. And imaging they drove to Limoges, flew to Creta probably and took the ship for basically just a weekend? And again all the way back? Idiots, I am all for travelling myself but noway this will be a relaxing holiday so it's all just wasted on them.
She will have been there 5 or 6 days Sunday to Saturday

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.