The Chateau Diaries #170 Lately, oatmeal is more interesting than The Chateau Diaries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree. I had to do the same with my large house before I decided to finally sell and downsize last year.
Nothing was ever cluttered simply because there were so many places to store everything - especially the extremely large loft!
Sold the lot and, to this day, have not missed one item either. A lot of which had never been used.
My new home is as minimalist as it can be and, much cheaper to maintain too. Perfect for me as so much less physical and financial responsibility! :)
I’m starting to consider it myself. Selling and buying a small beach condo 👈

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Welcome to Tattle Life.
You are not alone, I like Michael Petherick, and his entire family too. I miss his vlogs because, I agree, he is talented in so many areas, especially his photography, music selection, drone shots and editing skills.
Plus, let's not forget, he is a young man, therefore, he may still be attempting to find his "real" self/way in all areas of his life.
I would love an update in connection with the progress at the Gardener's Cottage.
Although, given the recent installation of the 3 stables by Sadie on his doorstep, maybe the "cottage" is not such a "dream" location for him nowadays - who knows? LOL!
He’s nearly 40 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This makes me curious.. were Sadie and Billy Petherick channels shadow banned for this? I don't get their notifications, even though I have them marked to receive all... I have to hunt..
They’ve also been reported several times. hint: Phiphi reason they did not include them with the channels they showcase

Reactions: 9
Content Stephaniee!!!! Just putting out nonsense now. Not more shite at a brocante. Not more pretend cheery chats with Dan the Teeth and Amaury (who's now lost his looks). Not more "dinner is served" fake laughing with a weird bunch of ppl. Not more Nati trying to sound gentle and soft and is just so inauthentic I'm cringing for her. Not more f***ing hedgehog harassing. Not more holidays. This grift just may be on its last legs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
What plum idiots those two that's are, pretending they know something about antiques during their little jaunt to the local brocante... and purchasing broken frames and an ugly used and empty Avon horsey bottle because... "daddy" FFS!

Look what they walked past!
Screenshot_20220811-212152_YouTube~2.jpg

X4 ancient Egyptian Late New Kingdom 18th/19th Dynasty (circa: 1550 - 1295 BCE) Ramesside era black bitumen wooden ushabti grave goods.
Rarity value: approximately €2500 each, according to an Egyptologist mate I've shared this screen shot with. Haven't known him to be that excited in ages!

Admittedly, not many people just wandering about a French brocante on a sunny day would know of, or care about them, but Fanny's been to Egypt. Had she paid any attention whatsoever to the history of Egypt during her trip, instead of staggering about the sand in her heels and mounting camels in that ridiculous (and disrespectfully) short dress, she might have appreciated that buying these four ushabti would have been a good investment. But of course, she didn't recognise that they might be important, that her fake Egyptologist friend might, just might, have told her something about them. Even if she had no interest, she could have purchased them for him as a gift. Hell, he'd probably sell his soul to have them. The seller could not have realised what he had and would have let her have all four for €100. Idiots just went ga ga over bloody pink toile again!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
@Patriciarella What kind of human goes on vacation without finishing a little twirl stool???

It just highlights that they have no compassion or feelings for anything but themselves, to abandon a little twirl stool and leave it at the mercy of the Argentinian bully is totally shameful.

@Marquis de Potpourri It’s become a Toile-gate!

It‘s become a f#*#ing joke.
Does she go away every few days Does Phillip work

• Haha
Reactions: 13
when your off to a holiday...who goes visiting another crap brocante...those two are mad ...you cant make it up...leaving at midnight for a holiday... :eek: i know we are better organized..that woman would drive me mad..but in a way it all turns out very well..i cant get my head around this..
Exactly my thoughts too. If, after planning/packing/leaving late and knowing that "we" had a plane/train to catch, and then my partner turned around and said "hey darling, let's go visit that brocante", I know exactly what I would say - in the most politest terms here, "absolutely no way darling".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone report the chateau for harrassing the poor hedgehog. Just leave it the duck alone. And we all know what will happen to the peachicks.... The will go to a good home and Nutty will serve chicken empanadas.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Everybody's gardens are severely suffering due to the current drought conditions, not just in France/Europe but the UK too, mine included. Obviously, can't personally speak for elsewhere in the world.
Those 1000 plus plants, planted in the Woodland Garden were v.v. young plants and in being so, unfortunately, may not survive the drought. If they had been more mature/established, they may have stood a better chance.
Not entirely SJ's fault as she had no way of predicting that this would be a drought year, BUT, without constant watering, ultimately, an expensive waste of money.
Actually, when there's water restrictions in our area most people just don't care. Some water during nights hoping nobody sees it. Some have excuses like they didn't know or they skip showering to protect the garden. Or they just admit they invested a lot in the garden to risk to lose it all.Nobody cares enough to call police. I am the only one to have a cistern and was laughed at when the neighbours heard about it but now most lie saying they water with their cistern water, too.
Who will ever notice if she is watering even with evian?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Welcome to Tattle Life.
You are not alone, I like Michael Petherick, and his entire family too. I miss his vlogs because, I agree, he is talented in so many areas, especially his photography, music selection, drone shots and editing skills.
Plus, let's not forget, he is a young man, therefore, he may still be attempting to find his "real" self/way in all areas of his life.
I would love an update in connection with the progress at the Gardener's Cottage.
Although, given the recent installation of the 3 stables by Sadie on his doorstep, maybe the "cottage" is not such a "dream" location for him nowadays - who knows? LOL!
The horses have bigger digs than he does these days... remember when he was snarky about having to move his stuff farther up for Sadie to have another stable? Well he would have had to do it again for Udea 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
True, there have been no videos showing that watering has been going on.
What I find MORE interesting is that she hasn't shown the garden AT ALL. Every vlog she did since that plot was planted started with some footage from that garden. Now, nothing? Now, when she or anyone does a sweep of the back they very deliberately stop at where that garden starts.

What is she hiding? Is it not "beautiful" enough to be seen now? Or is it lush and full, evidence of her not following regulations about watering?
The possibilities:
1/ The English garden is dead and she's lost interest.
2/ The English garden is thriving and she's lost interest.
3/ She's lost interest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yes I know, but 'buy me a coffee' is totally different than the grift Fanny's on. Besides, they let their original place go before the coffee thing.. Fanny would be begging for more, as we've seen in her BS heating farce.
No it is not. It's even worse because they don't have to give back anything at all. With patreon they at least have to film a video once in a while. Also there is the option to choose more than just one coffee which certainly some people do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What plum idiots those two that's are, pretending they know something about antiques during their little jaunt to the local brocante... and purchasing broken frames and an ugly used and empty Avon horsey bottle because... "daddy" FFS!

Look what they walked past!View attachment 1491581

X4 ancient Egyptian Late New Kingdom 18th/19th Dynasty (circa: 1550 - 1295 BCE) Ramesside era black bitumen wooden ushabti grave goods.
Rarity value: approximately €2500 each, according to an Egyptologist mate I've shared this screen shot with. Haven't known him to be that excited in ages!

Admittedly, not many people just wandering about a French brocante on a sunny day would know of, or care about them, but Fanny's been to Egypt. Had she paid any attention whatsoever to the history of Egypt during her trip, instead of staggering about the sand in her heels and mounting camels in that ridiculous (and disrespectfully) short dress, she might have appreciated that buying these four ushabti would have been a good investment. But of course, she didn't recognise that they might be important, that her fake Egyptologist friend might, just might, have told her something about them. Even if she had no interest, she could have purchased them for him as a gift. Hell, he'd probably sell his soul to have them. The seller could not have realised what he had and would have let her have all four for €100. Idiots just went ga ga over bloody pink toile again!
I had forgotten all about Curtis Ryan Woodchip, Steph never got to Egypt with him, perhaps that is where she is meeting baghead and family BUT she would have to vlog it so I very much doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Snorty: Hi Nic, wow your home is great!
Nic: My house is my home, my chateau is my holiday home this is just a vacation spot. Oh sorry kid, I forgot you don’t own a home.
Snorty: we’ll it’s so nice of you to invite US.
Nic: I invited SJ, she brought you, not sure why you are here.
Snorty: WE have been busy fixing the chateau, did you see the changes?
Nic: Why did you carpet a chicken coop? The twirl room made my eyes bleed and what idiot put a copper teapot in the kitchen? I saw you moved my badger. Why did you move my badger?
Snorty: I can put it back.
Nic: I have a better idea, get the F out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.